PDA

View Full Version : Why 2 Coins Only For EVERY Items?

sophiacml
04-19-11, 01:54 AM
Is ridiculous that we pay different coins to order our items & turns out we only can sell them with 2 coins only!

MissCeara
04-19-11, 09:22 AM
Agree. I made a lengthy post on the Feedback forum about the rate of income. It's really discouraging.

talyon
04-19-11, 09:31 AM
Not sure which items but I've seen 5 coins given.

ahshan
04-19-11, 12:55 PM
The amounts of items you get are different. You still profit, but the coin income comes at the same rate at all times.

sophiacml
04-19-11, 05:15 PM
Yeah... Someone actually posted a spreadsheet with different profit on every items but seriously when you see the 2 coins up that's whay we earn. Not more.
The amounts of items you get are different. You still profit, but the coin income comes at the same rate at all times.

crissylodmell
04-19-11, 07:51 PM
Yeah... Someone actually posted a spreadsheet with different profit on every items but seriously when you see the 2 coins up that's whay we earn. Not more.

The spreadsheet I made (https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjlCjR0_BMxVdHIxcmw3aWNycVY3eGdvdERVcDRna Xc&hl=en&authkey=CPucp-MB) is actually meant more to show the XP and the profit per item in terms of the time invested in the ordering. It takes into account the fact that every item is worth two coins (or whatever the XP is for that item), then weighs that against time it took for the item to arrive.

yvie46
04-19-11, 08:43 PM
Some clothes sell for different amounts - 4 or 5 coins. I'm only on level 18 though.

TheFluffySlipper
04-20-11, 02:23 AM

Not sure what you mean by 'not more' in reference to the previous post ... ?

The payment is per item, not per lot. Therefore if you place an order for 100 of something valued at $2, you receive $200 ... if the order is for 1000 then you will receive $2000. They each have varying amounts. TL also take XP into account when figuring out the prices.

crissylodmell
04-20-11, 06:59 AM
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjlCjR0_BMxVdHIxcmw3aWNycVY3eGdvdERVcDRna Xc&hl=en&authkey=CPucp-MB

I updated the spreadsheet to reflect the different retail prices.