PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

SpiritWind00
09-23-19, 12:20 AM
The previous sneak peek thread has reached 100 pages so it's time for a new one!

Next storyline is main story and not an event. Can't wait! :)

SpiritWind00
09-23-19, 12:23 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53121

queens_ransom
09-23-19, 07:53 AM
Thanks for the new thread, SW!

It's great to get new permanent story line! It's just that I just finished "What Storms May Come" today and got started on "Of Land and Sea" and this means that I'll probably have to decide which goals to concentrate on first. We'll see!

RonjaR82
09-23-19, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the new thread, SW!

It's great to get new permanent story line! It's just that I just finished "What Storms May Come" today and got started on "Of Land and Sea" and this means that I'll probably have to decide which goals to concentrate on first. We'll see!

I'm in the middle of several main (permanent) story lines, but it would be great to work on this new one along with everyone else!

meme1098
09-24-19, 09:42 AM
There is often a timed incentive in the opening...in the Hidden Forest the purchase of the green butterflies was v helpful. Saved huge, huge amounts of time and energy, and make the post-event trades much more frequent. S8 has a chance to redeem themselves after tha shark event. I also hope - please please please - this means a slow down for events - the back to back every two weeks thing has been exposed as gruelling. Many of us need some slack after the shark event which seems many cannot finish, or like me, only w gem and boost combo assistance.

Better to have slack than a break, S8.

Every story line update (over the last few years) is followed the next week with another timed event. So not holding my breath we're gonna get any kinda break.

podunkiana
09-25-19, 12:47 PM
Anyone have an idea who the Forgotten Enemy is.. THe dude on the left? Is that something in his left hand or a graphic glitch?
The castle has a kinda starburst behind it and has a Purple theme which signifies Royalty. Maybe this is the soon to be Castle that our Kingdom leader might be residing in? Also the building has a 3 theme going.. 3 windows and dormers on each side every Floor. 3 steps in Purple.

ShibuyaCloth
09-25-19, 12:58 PM
Anyone have an idea who the Forgotten Enemy is.. THe dude on the left? Is that something in his left hand or a graphic glitch?
The castle has a kinda starburst behind it and has a Purple theme which signifies Royalty. Maybe this is the soon to be Castle that our Kingdom leader might be residing in? Also the building has a 3 theme going.. 3 windows and dormers on each side every Floor. 3 steps in Purple.

The Baron's dad looking for some gold coins.... :p Or visiting his offspring to ensure he is doing/plundering well. We had mom already, so!

bobbyrae
09-25-19, 01:49 PM
The Baron's dad looking for some gold coins.... :p Or visiting his offspring to ensure he is doing/plundering well. We had mom already, so!

I see the resemblance...in the eyes...and outstretched hands

shortdanzr
09-25-19, 04:13 PM
check out G0 & H0

Destiel0918
09-25-19, 04:14 PM

And there are new places to explore in our forest!

podunkiana
09-25-19, 04:19 PM

And there are new places to explore in our forest!

I wouldnt expand yet they might have expansion doscounts again

Destiel0918
09-25-19, 04:25 PM
I wouldnt expand yet they might have expansion doscounts again

They are not open yet anyway. My guess is they open up tomorrow with new event.

ethan1brothers
09-25-19, 04:35 PM
well if anyone remembers there was a year or two with no updates of any kind ....... and that's how the divide happened with everyone who was there before and during having fully built/leveled kingdoms and everyone else after that who didnt/still dont ... which is when we started playing.... but there are games that were slowed down so players "could catch up" that were never restarted (ie bakery story 2 the second city building game )

So having a slow down might be a bad thing ........

podunkiana
09-25-19, 04:45 PM
They are not open yet anyway. My guess is they open up tomorrow with new event.

Im talking about the spots betwee. Obviously you have but others may not have. I know there was an event not far back that had time where plots were cheaper

Em_storm
09-25-19, 05:49 PM
I logged on and saw the new area and got super excited. Although it looks like I may need to redecorate. Somehow I don’t see this evil Baron-esque figure living on the other side of the pastry district, lol.

SpiritWind00
09-25-19, 07:05 PM
Oh wow! And now more land references to track for the guides and map... that's a lot of land! should keep up going for another 5 years or more!

Given this is a main story release update, and not an event, I've taken out a few core buildings that might be called on. They might not, but might as well be prepared!

shortdanzr
09-25-19, 07:46 PM
i hope g0 & h0 have reduced permits to expand. beause i have one permit & will obviously need to go there. did yall see the completely empty square over to the west?

shortdanzr
09-25-19, 07:51 PM
@SW-which buildings are you pulling out?

jkc619
09-25-19, 07:52 PM
I just noticed the other night the B13 is open for 13 expansion permits and 45 wisp lanterns. It did not show up for me until I opened B12.

jkc619
09-25-19, 07:57 PM
i hope g0 & h0 have reduced permits to expand. beause i have one permit & will obviously need to go there. did yall see the completely empty square over to the west?
That completely empty square is strange. :)

SpiritWind00
09-25-19, 08:36 PM
What I can tell you is that players will have access to this storyline from level 24. The rest will be revealed tomorrow! :)

I actually put out a couple of everything as I have don't have any info on the goal itself. I'm going to add a few cottages tonight too. When the Search for Sabina came out, it was mainly new items and collections. I guess we all wait and find out tomorrow... :)

riverly
09-25-19, 09:30 PM
The house looks like a fixer-upper. It's got missing roofing and cobwebs. So does the fountain. And I'm not sure but the statue looks like it's missing some parts.

jkc619
09-26-19, 08:26 AM
Spiritwind-thank you so much for the maps. I love them. You work so hard for all of us-thank you for everything!

DeeDeeBird70
09-26-19, 08:55 AM
well if anyone remembers there was a year or two with no updates of any kind ....... and that's how the divide happened with everyone who was there before and during having fully built/leveled kingdoms and everyone else after that who didnt/still dont ... which is when we started playing.... but there are games that were slowed down so players "could catch up" that were never restarted (ie bakery story 2 the second city building game )

So having a slow down might be a bad thing ........

It wasn?t a year or two but only the summer of 2013. Check the Hub and the list of events. The first birthday in Sept 2013 and events became more regular again.

DeeDeeBird70
09-26-19, 09:00 AM
I just noticed the other night the B13 is open for 13 expansion permits and 45 wisp lanterns. It did not show up for me until I opened B12.

B13 to B15, and A14 and A15 were the plots that were just on sale at half the price they are now. I was able to get 4 of them. Fortunately I caught the info on the forum as I had to open B12 before they showed.

meme1098
09-26-19, 09:15 AM
Wonder how over-the-top expensive those plots will be?

robotparade
09-26-19, 10:40 AM

It seems like something that events always require is farmhouses and ponds. If there is a flower to collect from, it will be a special flower for sale in the market that we can't buy right now. And don't forget not to collect from Ivy's hut.

UPDATE: you will need cottages

nmorgan84
09-26-19, 10:53 AM
There is often a timed incentive in the opening...in the Hidden Forest the purchase of the green butterflies was v helpful. Saved huge, huge amounts of time and energy, and make the post-event trades much more frequent. S8 has a chance to redeem themselves after tha shark event. I also hope - please please please - this means a slow down for events - the back to back every two weeks thing has been exposed as gruelling. Many of us need some slack after the shark event which seems many cannot finish, or like me, only w gem and boost combo assistance.

Better to have slack than a break, S8.

I completely agree. The back to back doesn't give you time to breathe and it leaves you forced not to collect from anything else...that shark challenge was terrible. I had to spend 20$ just to finish in time and definitely never made it to making that shark for 45 or 55 teeth

queens_ransom
09-26-19, 10:53 AM
It seems like something that events always require is farmhouses and ponds. If there is a flower to collect from, it will be a special flower for sale in the market that we can't buy right now. And don't forget not to collect from Ivy's hut.

It's not an event this time, though, it's permanent storyline. But visiting Old Thomas and Ivy, and sometimes also Thurston and Sabina, is still par for the course.

podunkiana
09-30-19, 01:46 PM
Im sorry but that Spider really freaks me out. Monster hunt/ Leaderboard me thinks with the big spidey as the reward?

SpiritWind00
09-30-19, 02:01 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53235

jbfps116
09-30-19, 02:16 PM
spiders?! i'm %1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000 OUT! lol. time to take a break from cS or at least drudgingly go through my massive inventory and try to redecorate my kingdom, a huge feat when you can only see THREE item at once on the screen :(

justmine2
09-30-19, 03:46 PM
I just saw that splas screen! Man, that's a wicked looking spider! Well, the little one is kinda cute lol lol

sunnygirl210
09-30-19, 04:39 PM
Why does it have to be a spider!!! I hate spiders! I don’t even want to see a fake digitally created spider.

ham2905
09-30-19, 05:26 PM
I may take a break on this one! Creepy! Unless it's the enemy and their is a cute energy dropper or any energy dropper (lets be honest).

bobbyrae
09-30-19, 07:42 PM
spiders?! i'm %1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000 OUT! lol. time to take a break from cS or at least drudgingly go through my massive inventory and try to redecorate my kingdom, a huge feat when you can only see THREE item at once on the screen :(

Why does it have to be a spider!!! I hate spiders! I don’t even want to see a fake digitally created spider.

Lol this is exactly how I felt when I saw the splash screen! Lol!!!

GiselleX16
09-30-19, 08:01 PM
Good thing none of the academy students are Ron Weasley! Or Frodo, for that matter. That spider looks more like Shelob than Charlotte.

I can?t think of any reward from spiders that would be worth having them crawling around my kingdom. Shudder.

Sharks, then spiders. Snakes must be next.

shortdanzr
09-30-19, 08:04 PM
im glad i wasnt the only person who doesnt want to touch this event b/c of the spider. uugghh

deadpixel
09-30-19, 08:50 PM
Good thing none of the academy students are Ron Weasley! Or Frodo, for that matter. That spider looks more like Shelob than Charlotte.

I can?t think of any reward from spiders that would be worth having them crawling around my kingdom. Shudder.

Sharks, then spiders. Snakes must be next.

Charlotte? Wasn't she the friendly spider that wove her web to save a pig? :)

Ron Weasley's spider(s) was Aragog and his children.

GiselleX16
09-30-19, 09:09 PM
Yes, Charlotte wove “some pig”. I’ve seen the giant ****er spiders in Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, and I’ve been scared out of my gourd by surprise spiders in the bathtub, and I’ve spent more hours than I can count clearing webs off our deck so I won’t get bit. Sorry, Charlotte, still don’t want you!

hagypagy
09-30-19, 09:27 PM
OMG!! Amazing!!! :love_heart:
I’ve been asking for spiders for a looong time!
The Spider Queen looks amazing!! :D
The perfect addition to our kingdoms.

Don’t really understand why everyone is freaking out??
Everyone does realise that these are digital spiders that cannot bite or crawl on you. ;)
Or maybe I’m unphased by spiders because I’m Australian and it is a reasonable fear.
Maybe

deadpixel
09-30-19, 10:14 PM
Yes, Charlotte wove “some pig”. I’ve seen the giant ****er spiders in Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, and I’ve been scared out of my gourd by surprise spiders in the bathtub, and I’ve spent more hours than I can count clearing webs off our deck so I won’t get bit. Sorry, Charlotte, still don’t want you!

I was never afraid of spiders, often joining my brothers in their games to capture jumping spiders that inhabited the bushes around our house with our bare hands. That is until the time when my eldest brother shot down a huge, palm-sized, brown spider that was crawling on our ceiling, with a rubber band and it somehow jumped out of the way and landed in my hair :p :blue:

After that incident, every spider that I met at home ended up under a heavy book or enveloped in a cloud of spider ****ing spray :cool:

morsith
10-01-19, 12:19 AM
OMG!! Amazing!!! :love_heart:
I?ve been asking for spiders for a looong time!
The Spider Queen looks amazing!! :D
The perfect addition to our kingdoms.

Don?t really understand why everyone is freaking out??
Everyone does realise that these are digital spiders that cannot bite or crawl on you. ;)
Or maybe I?m unphased by spiders because I?m Australian and it is a reasonable fear.
Maybe

I completely agree with you. The little spider is so cute.
(P.S. I'm Australian too. Maybe that's why we're not freaking out.)

SpiritWind00
10-01-19, 02:24 AM
As resilient as I am, and joining my fellow Aussies in being ok with spiders, The Fear Is Real! Lol

As soon as I saw this screen shot I knew you'd be happy hagypagy! :)

perry5
10-01-19, 03:58 AM
Oh my goodness! Please add me to the list of those mildly creeped out by this creature!! But I can't help but think how cool it would be if she was animated, and that little spider dangling from the web on her hand would climb up and down? And maybe her front leg was impatiently tapping the ground? Oh my!

WittyWitch
10-01-19, 04:15 AM
As a Minnesotan, spiders **** mosquitoes.. so spiders are my friend ;)

so what kind of event d we think this is?

Rosewood_Keep
10-01-19, 07:49 AM
I?m excited for something creepy for Halloween. The Spider Queen looks awesome.

I?m glad I wasn?t the only one who played with spiders as a kid (only daddy long legs). And I?m not surprised that the aussies are unfazed. The internet portrays Australia as a terrifying monster island.

Are there any other whovians here? She reminds me of the Empress of Racnoss.

bumbleebeeville
10-01-19, 09:30 AM

Yes!! That is actually what I thought when I saw her :) I have mixed emotions over this event. I really am not a huge fan of spiders, but it is a proper creepy halloween thing. We will see how much the spiders creep me out :)

GiselleX16
10-01-19, 09:44 AM

Thanks for the reminder! How could I forget yet another giant ****er spider? If she shows up, we had better get Donna - and I’ll take my Time Lord Tempus out of the Town Hall and get him walking about.

bobbyrae
10-01-19, 11:13 AM

With my luck she will drop expansion permits! Even then, I won't regret not having her. I will, actually, but really I won't.

I am truly happy for hagypagy though. I hope you get all the spiders. And keep them all wherever you are. All of them. All to yourself :)

RevdKathy
10-01-19, 11:43 PM
Yes, but my first thought was 'planet of the spiders' from 1974. I had nightmares for weeks, and it took me years to accept the use of Buddhist chant (which would be so unacceptable these days). Then "spiders in the UK" from 2018. The Empress of Racnoss was my third thought. The Doctor doesn't do well with spiders!

Em_storm
10-02-19, 05:31 PM

Around here the dragonflies decimated the mosquitos this summer. Couldn?t we have one of those instead? I am so creeped out by spiders. And with my luck it will have amazing drops and I?ll play through anyway- and then hide it behind a tree. Lol

I imagine it has something to do with Halloween though that’s still a ways off. S8 likes their Halloween updates I’ve noticed.

With my luck she will drop expansion permits! Even then, I won't regret not having her. I will, actually, but really I won't.

I am truly happy for hagypagy though. I hope you get all the spiders. And keep them all wherever you are. All of them. All to yourself :)
LOL

RevdKathy
10-02-19, 10:57 PM
On reflection I really hope it's a beast hunt. I haven't gone for the temporary themed beast in any of the recent ones, but quietly built up my stash of gold coins towards something I do want. That would just do me nicely.

Rosewood_Keep
10-08-19, 06:44 PM
THE DEMON BARBER OF FLEET STREET. I?m not sure if it is actually Sweeney Todd but he looks like it!

podunkiana
10-08-19, 06:45 PM
THE DEMON BARBER OF FLEET STREET. I?m not sure if it is actually Sweeney Todd but he looks like it!

And. Skunk with a snake body?

SpiritWind00
10-08-19, 07:11 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53350

WittyWitch
10-08-19, 07:19 PM
Possibly a floating skunk?

Also, the smiles they are wearing while holding those scissors makes me uneasy :p

hagypagy
10-08-19, 07:32 PM
Looks like a fancy hairdo skunk. ;)

Seems to be a Barber Shop event...
so seems no more Halloween events.

deadpixel
10-08-19, 07:45 PM
And. Skunk with a snake body?

It's not a snake body, the skunk is either sitting on its tail or is jumping :)

GlvtenFree
10-08-19, 08:57 PM
Looks like a fancy hairdo skunk. ;)

Seems to be a Barber Shop event...
so seems no more Halloween events.

looks like sweeny todd to me so that could still be halloweenish

Rosewood_Keep
10-09-19, 11:52 AM
Sweeney Todd is possibly my favorite musical. I am probably going to have the songs stuck in my head the whole event... which I am okay with.

Now that I look closer, the sheep does look a bit scared...

SpiritWind00
10-21-19, 01:59 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53494

hagypagy
10-21-19, 03:44 PM
Snakes! :love_heart:
Medusa looks amazing!!
Can’t wait!

spyd58
10-21-19, 04:05 PM
What happened to Halloween events?? You used to have some great events and cool stuff to get but seems to have disappeared from October events!

WittyWitch
10-21-19, 05:01 PM
Looove the look of Medusa!

GiselleX16
10-21-19, 10:24 PM
Medusa and the Six Dwarves, who look like the villagers off to **** the Beast from Beauty and the Beast? And is that the snake from Harry Potter? Does anyone else remember Fractured Fairytales with Mr. Peabody and Sherman on The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show?

podunkiana
10-22-19, 11:36 AM
What happened to crowns? Need 20 to get the Tradesmen walker / Goals... pretty please!

SofiaDeo
10-22-19, 12:18 PM
Medusa and the Six Dwarves, who look like the villagers off to **** the Beast from Beauty and the Beast? And is that the snake from Harry Potter? Does anyone else remember Fractured Fairytales with Mr. Peabody and Sherman on The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show?
Fractured Fairytales! Oh yes!

I think the snake is kind of Halloween-ish without being overt. Can you imagine the snake poised to bite the glassy eyed sheep from the current event?;)

I wish she had more clothing on top, though. Don't kids play this game?

WittyWitch
10-23-19, 07:09 PM
Anyone have any guesses about what kind of event this will be? It’s been a while since we’ve had a leaderboard...

SofiaDeo
10-24-19, 07:12 AM
Anyone have any guesses about what kind of event this will be? It?s been a while since we?ve had a leaderboard...
OMG please dont even Think​ the L-word...;)

perry5
10-24-19, 11:03 AM
We are live...and it doesn't look to be an LB! Thank goodness!!

SofiaDeo
11-05-19, 04:21 PM
Here's the upcoming Splash Screen:
is the pig eating turkey?

perry5
11-05-19, 05:25 PM
If we get a headless cooked turkey walking around, that will be truly creepy!:D

deadpixel
11-05-19, 06:32 PM
Here's the upcoming Splash Screen:

is the pig eating turkey?

Cute and yet macabre at the same time :D

SofiaDeo
11-05-19, 09:41 PM
Soooo, if a turducken is a chicken inside a duck inside a turkey, and a Gooducken is a chicken inside a duck inside a goose.....what is the turkey inside the pig?

riverly
11-05-19, 10:29 PM
Soooo, if a turducken is a chicken inside a duck inside a turkey, and a Gooducken is a chicken inside a duck inside a goose.....what is the turkey inside the pig?Porkey. Sorry. That's all I got.
Or Hamstur.

deadpixel
11-05-19, 11:44 PM
Soooo, if a turducken is a chicken inside a duck inside a turkey, and a Gooducken is a chicken inside a duck inside a goose.....what is the turkey inside the pig?

TurBacon:
The TurBacon Epic: A Pig Stuffed with 7 Different Meats

20 lb. pig, stuffed with an 8 lb turkey, a 6 lb duck, a 4 lb chicken, a cornish hen, a quail, a bacon and croissant stuffing, held together with bacon and sausage glue, and a glaze of 6 lbs. of butter and Dr. Pepper.

Edit: SW - this is really funny but unfortunately we can't post to outside third party websites via links. I added in the description above so you can use a search engine if you want pics.

newyear5780
11-06-19, 12:00 AM
TurBacon : (link removed)

LOL- so, how did the recipe of 7 different meats in a pig with meat casing work for ya? : ) Interesting they have health ads right below it, another lol! I am going to forward to my brother in Texas. : )

SofiaDeo
11-06-19, 01:07 PM
Porkey. Sorry. That's all I got.
Or Hamstur.
I vote Hamstur! Hahahaha:cool:

riverly
11-06-19, 01:12 PM
I vote Hamstur! Hahahaha:cool:IDK That TurBacon is hard to beat. It just needs a 5 lb block of cheese added inside to it. We're getting way off topic. Lol.

nukesters2
11-06-19, 09:49 PM
I am just glad its something I know I dont want to do! The barber thing was really close to being a scratch. I will be stockpiling energy and earning gems saving for the black friday sale and Christmas event! :)

SofiaDeo
11-07-19, 08:42 AM
IDK That TurBacon is hard to beat. It just needs a 5 lb block of cheese added inside to it. We're getting way off topic. Lol.
Are we off topic? How can one be off topic when speculating? lololol

maybe the new event has a quail eating cheese...then the Cornish hen eats the quail...that is then eaten by the chicken...who is eaten by the duck...who is eaten by the turkey....who is finally gobbled by the pig?

SpiritWind00
11-18-19, 03:37 PM
For this week:

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53864

RonjaR82
11-19-19, 12:12 PM
Haha, I like the monsters! They remind me of the song 'Secret Mission' from Galavant ;)

SofiaDeo
11-19-19, 08:37 PM
It looks like Suzie got a new haircut, and the pigs are armoring up since the Thankful Turkeys are MIA....;)

ratdogs4
11-21-19, 07:46 AM
Anyone else thinking Monster Hunt?

SofiaDeo
11-21-19, 09:15 AM
I sure hope so!

meme1098
11-21-19, 09:19 AM

I'm thinking Leaderboard disguised as a monster hunt. Haven't had one in a long time.

newyear5780
11-21-19, 09:36 AM
Yes, an LB is due. I have 20 horses armed with their yellow arrows waiting for the golem mass slaughter. I have more horses but my sword finger gets tired. : )

I WISH there were dire boar multi-spawns in LB. And competing w other players is incredibly unenjoyable.

shambalaya
11-22-19, 02:42 PM

Looks like the 12 knights of the round table are planning to reveal a new, yet ancient, energy source to us!

SofiaDeo
11-22-19, 03:49 PM
Oooo looks interesting.....hopefully it gives more than 2 energy per collection lolololol

Rosewood_Keep
11-24-19, 01:35 PM
Are the knights at the round table something that already exists and this is just an event within that object/storyline or is this completely new?

SpiritWind00
11-24-19, 02:38 PM
New item. Will be a gem purchase (as energy sources are). Shouldn't be any story attached or if there is it will lead to the option to buy it (like eg barracks). I'm just hoping it's not too many gems.

shambalaya
11-24-19, 03:53 PM
It looks like it's at least 2x2, so I hope it gives a lot of energy!

deadpixel
12-02-19, 10:28 PM
https://i.ibb.co/wp4xBgP/4443009-E-BF05-4-ADC-94-FF-BE4-CDAD2-E1-FE.jpg

Next up! Don’t know what to make of this :)

SpiritWind00
12-02-19, 11:25 PM
It's like the elemental theme kind of continues. Fire foxes. I wonder if her name is Scarlet! Time will tell...:)

AnnirasSweets
12-02-19, 11:49 PM
I like the artwork for the fire-y animals and all but.... My honest first reaction is: "That Firewolf-looking-thing better have animated flames once placed on my board or it's a terrible waste."

hagypagy
12-03-19, 12:41 AM
Love the design on these!

Hopefully not inspired by the bushfires. :eek:

SpiritWind00
12-03-19, 12:54 AM
Love the design on these!

Hopefully not inspired by the bushfires. :eek:
Yes me too... although I am wondering where they will fit in. (and yes, soooo much smoke!)

Rosewood_Keep
12-03-19, 07:19 AM
This looks awesome. I sat out the last event so that I could focus on time with my family but now I?m ready to go! I hope the event after this is winter themed.

SofiaDeo
12-04-19, 04:25 PM
Maybe her name is Blaze :p

SgtBeebo
12-09-19, 02:51 PM
Hello lords and ladies, here's a sneak peak at what's coming soon!

meme1098
12-09-19, 04:01 PM
8+ days left on the current goal which gets us to the 19th and then there's just 6 days til Christmas. That should be the goal we're working on now.

Rosewood_Keep
12-09-19, 09:19 PM

Yay! The perfect thing to inspire some holiday festiveness.

WittyWitch
12-09-19, 09:27 PM
Do you think he will be called Grinchy Gnome? ;)

shortdanzr
12-10-19, 07:39 AM
is santa's beard green or is that just my screen?

SofiaDeo
12-10-19, 07:43 AM
is santa's beard green or is that just my screen?
Hahaha i believe it is! It's definitely a different color that the white trim of the hat;)His hand looks green too

riverly
12-10-19, 07:49 AM
And I think his sack has coal in it.

AnnirasSweets
12-10-19, 08:41 AM
The new snowman and baby troll (or whatever it is) look adorable with their too big hats falling into their faces - they'll fit in great with last year's Christmas monster babies as well.

I do wonder how large the Snow Globe will be? I hope it's large enough that we can really see and enjoy the detailed scene inside once placed. And if it had swirling 'snow' inside, then all the better!

It's been ages since we had a Storybook Event so each new event I find myself hoping for one and this one is no exception. I'd love to see one before the year ends.

riverly
12-10-19, 09:17 AM
I do like that snow globe too. I hope this event is not extensive time-wise. Those are going to be some busy days for me through the holiday.

wamboltia
12-10-19, 10:14 AM
Yeah, this looks cute, and I'm a simple girl, I love my holiday decorations....but I also have a real life. I can't speak for anyone else, but starting next week I will be incredibly busy till after the 1st. Which is bothersome to me that if this event is intense in the slightest I won't be able to keep up. The event we are working on currently should have replaced the pig one just passed(the pig one shouldn't have existed) and we should now be doing the Christmas one now, so people will be off over the Holidays. Oh well

meme1098
12-10-19, 10:49 AM
Yeah, this looks cute, and I'm a simple girl, I love my holiday decorations....but I also have a real life. I can't speak for anyone else, but starting next week I will be incredibly busy till after the 1st. Which is bothersome to me that if this event is intense in the slightest I won't be able to keep up. The event we are working on currently should have replaced the pig one just passed(the pig one shouldn't have existed) and we should now be doing the Christmas one now, so people will be off over the Holidays. Oh well

Exactly! We won't have much time to display any of this Christmas stuff because the goal is so late....SMH

SgtBeebo
12-10-19, 12:44 PM
The new snowman and baby troll (or whatever it is) look adorable with their too big hats falling into their faces - they'll fit in great with last year's Christmas monster babies as well.

I do wonder how large the Snow Globe will be? I hope it's large enough that we can really see and enjoy the detailed scene inside once placed. And if it had swirling 'snow' inside, then all the better!

It's been ages since we had a Storybook Event so each new event I find myself hoping for one and this one is no exception. I'd love to see one before the year ends.

That would be the new Grinchy Gnome! This will be a community event, so the snowglobe is on par with the other upgradable decorations. The final stage will also be animated with sparkling snow :)

newyear5780
12-10-19, 12:49 PM
That would be the new Grinchy Gnome! This will be a community event, so the snowglobe is on par with the other upgradable decorations. The final stage will also be animated with sparkling snow :)

COuld we please know if the requirements will be rolled back to 750 from 1000 it has (grump grump) been raised to, to accommodate people having personal RL over the holidays? If not, could someone please give permission for it? Pretty please with snowflakes on top? : )

AnnirasSweets
12-10-19, 12:59 PM

Whoot! Excellent news that it will be animated (and with sparkling snow - sounds amazing) though I'm still holding out hope we'll get a Storybook soon-ish.

riverly
12-10-19, 04:02 PM
Do you think he will be called Grinchy Gnome? ;)Nailed it!

Natasha_07
12-10-19, 04:22 PM

I want that snow globe! :)

WittyWitch
12-10-19, 06:08 PM
I want all of the things!

newyear5780
12-13-19, 03:54 PM
...and we get a week break to focus on building the king- and Queen-Dom's? Do quest lines like the Academy? Really good news, makes the events special rather than relentless. With a slowed down pace S8 can test properly and debug the event too! Yay! Thank you S8! : ) Exactly what many have been asking for!

SgtBeebo
12-13-19, 06:11 PM
...and we get a week break to focus on building the king- and Queen-Dom's? Do quest lines like the Academy? Really good news, makes the events special rather than relentless. With a slowed down pace S8 can test properly and debug the event too! Yay! Thank you S8! : ) Exactly what many have been asking for!

The A Song of Ice and Firewolves event will still be live until 12/18 6PM PT. There will also a be a new permanent Academy citizen to obtain that goes live with the community event.

hagypagy
12-13-19, 07:15 PM
... There will also a be a new permanent Academy citizen to obtain that goes live with the community event.
Oooo exciting! :cool:
Can’t wait to see who it is. :eek:

shortdanzr
12-15-19, 06:41 PM
i bet one of those items will be from the super rare adventure only drop

bfsmith
12-19-19, 10:17 AM
i bet one of those items will be from the super rare adventure only drop

That I NEVER get. I am to the point I only do as many adventures I have to to complete the main quest. I have also stopped spending money do to this. Ticks me off. I have three games and never get the special drop on any of them.

29vanilla
12-19-19, 11:41 AM
That I NEVER get. I am to the point I only do as many adventures I have to to complete the main quest. I have also stopped spending money do to this. Ticks me off. I have three games and never get the special drop on any of them.

3 games. Me too and also never get anything to drop. What’s the easiest gateway from one game to the other? I have iOS and use Dragon Story. It takes forever to login from one game to the next. I’ve asked thru other topic lists and never got an answer.

SofiaDeo
12-19-19, 11:56 AM
3 games. Me too and also never get anything to drop. What’s the easiest gateway from one game to the other? I have iOS and use Dragon Story. It takes forever to login from one game to the next. I’ve asked thru other topic lists and never got an answer.
Install Bakery Story, play only until you can build a username, put all the tables in storage & push the register against the bakery door (so it doesnt use system resources from the animation constantly opening the door, customer coming in, then leaving)

29vanilla
12-19-19, 01:55 PM
Install Bakery Story, play only until you can build a username, put all the tables in storage & push the register against the bakery door (so it doesnt use system resources from the animation constantly opening the door, customer coming in, then leaving)

Thanks so much for reply. Doesn’t work from BS for me.

I deleted DS. Placed register at the door and stored all tables.

Steps I do:

Menu
Social
Acct Settings
Login to another Acct
Acct login Screen
Keyboard opens type in user name and password
Keyboard in way of continuing to press login,
So I tap in white space to right of name and PW while in acct login screen
Then tap login

Works in DS

In BS same steps but when I get to step to press Login, the keyboard won’t go away so it prevents access to the “login” button. In DS I press white area and keyboard disappears to get to “login” button. But when I tap white area to remove keyboard in BS Nothing happens. Locked.

SpiritWind00
12-19-19, 02:58 PM
Above is quite off topic, but given you're looking for answers, if you look at the game transfer instructions I've plastered links to everywhere (LOL), you can use the same method to move from game to game - I've always use Bakery as well. There are other games that have the logon feature - RS2 I believe and some of those other arcade ones. The thread is in the Hub subforum. :)

29vanilla
12-19-19, 03:27 PM
Thanks SW! I’ve posted question a couple times before a while back though and never got a reply. I’ll try your suggestions. Sorry about off topic. Happy Holidays!

SofiaDeo
12-26-19, 12:43 PM
New splash screen:

GiselleX16
12-26-19, 02:56 PM
�� �� �� �� kitties!! So excited about Puss in Boots! I don’t much care for gnomes but love cats so will stop working the current event and just start banking my dailies until then.

WittyWitch
12-26-19, 03:32 PM
Show me your kitties!

GiselleX16
12-26-19, 05:40 PM
=^._.^=

duckyzpond
12-27-19, 07:21 PM
It's the three MEOWskateers!!!
😸😺😼

SpiritWind00
12-27-19, 08:46 PM
It's the three MEOWskateers!!!

Yesss! I'll play this event if that's what are for sure! :):):)

shortdanzr
12-28-19, 06:54 AM
maybe monster hunt?

queens_ransom
12-29-19, 05:55 AM
maybe monster hunt?

I would LOVE for you to be right!!

shortdanzr
12-29-19, 06:14 AM
I would LOVE for you to be right!!

i dont think i am though. we just had one

SofiaDeo
12-29-19, 09:20 AM
i dont think i am though. we just had one
We just had one? Hasn't it been a few months?

WittyWitch
12-29-19, 10:26 AM
It’s been a bit since we had a leaderboard... makes me anxious just thinking about it.

SofiaDeo
12-31-19, 11:33 AM
It’s been a bit since we had a leaderboard... makes me anxious just thinking about it.

OMGoodness don't even THINK LB!!! lolololol

shortdanzr
12-31-19, 04:10 PM

that's like saying the "q" word in my line of work.....

.... don't say it out loud. q----u----i----e----t----

tigarlilyvol
12-31-19, 06:26 PM
I don't think we have had a chapter storybook in a while, either.

shortdanzr
01-01-20, 03:00 PM
I don't think we have had a chapter storybook in a while, either.

its been a very very long time since then. i like those

SpiritWind00
01-01-20, 03:24 PM
I'd be happy with a monster hunt with no leaderboard - easy as least to prepare the thread and easy to play! :)

I'm going away for a few weeks from Monday. I'll still be around for a short time daily. Been feverishly working to get a bunch of guides updated this week... :)

Stymie52
01-01-20, 03:52 PM
I'd be happy with a monster hunt with no leaderboard - easy as least to prepare the thread and easy to play! :)

I'm going away for a few weeks from Monday. I'll still be around for a short time daily. Been feverishly working to get a bunch of guides updated this week... :)

I hope you are going for vacation, not business. If so, have a wonderful vacation. If business, hope you can squeeze in some down time. Again, thanks for all your work on the Forum. Hope everyone has a safe, healthy, and happy New Year!

shortdanzr
01-01-20, 08:24 PM

hope you enjoy your time away. we will try not to break the forum while you are gone.

Amore1234567
01-02-20, 06:54 AM
hope you enjoy your time away. we will try not to break the forum while you are gone.

😂 😂 😂

Have a nice vacation, Spiritwind!

nic_hawk
01-02-20, 07:24 AM
Are we ever going to get the levels updated again? Feels like 80% of the players are level 50.

ninjalejones
01-07-20, 04:27 PM
Looks promising! :)

hagypagy
01-08-20, 01:51 AM
Cat People with pet huskies?!?
Seems weird ... but I’m loving it! ;) hahaha

duckyzpond
01-08-20, 01:59 AM
Now we're inspired by warrior cats!! I'm excited for this one too! MORE KITTEHS!!!1!!

podunkiana
01-08-20, 06:46 AM
Looks promising! :)

Let's hope its a better production then the last attempt at Cats

GiselleX16
01-08-20, 10:24 AM
Ooh, now I have to try and save some energy today for future use...cats cats cats!

AnnirasSweets
01-21-20, 11:50 AM
I'm still patiently waiting for a Storybook Event to show up, though at this point it does feel rather like an exercise in futility.

Looking back over the past events, we've only gotten ONE Storybook per year in 2018 and 2019 whereas 2017 offered us FOUR. I'm not sure why this has changed so drastically but there seems to be a large (and obvious) disparity between the frequency at which we see the different event styles.

I'm not saying I don't enjoy those other events, I love CS, and as such I enjoy any new content. I'm just asking for the team to pay a little more attention to event styles and try to offer all types of events a little more equally.

SofiaDeo
01-21-20, 03:20 PM
I would love more Monster Hunts! Not Leaderboards, just Monster Hunts!

WittyWitch
01-21-20, 08:01 PM

hagypagy
01-21-20, 08:43 PM
I’m a musician so loving the look of this!! :love_heart:
The trumpet gnome will go perfectly with my Bard’s Tent!

newyear5780
01-21-20, 11:50 PM
Given where my musicians buddies like to hang out and visit, I am getting my marketplaces (local and cheap veg) and taverns (for gigs of course, and, um, root beer) out. : )

kanajunroses
01-22-20, 12:12 AM
Not sure if thes band members will drop anything significant. The mushroom children, puss in boots, kitty knight do not. The spider queen and most of the other animal drop 15 to 140 coins who where to drop expansion do on the extremely rare( like almost never) occasion. Even the snow globe takes 7 days . So I want more significant drops esp. now we need 10+explorer permits that's that's 150 trade papers forfor one explorer permit or1,500 trade papers.

maridadi
01-22-20, 09:19 AM
Spotting a golem and a troll (who kinda sorta looks like an adorable shrek), there will probably be a considerable slaying

newyear5780
01-22-20, 11:23 AM
Spotting a golem and a troll (who kinda sorta looks like an adorable shrek), there will probably be a considerable slaying

Yup. Which is why I also got out all my MH kit. And we know it will NOT be an LB if it is a sort of MH. However, w multiple characters like this, it is likely to be a. Event event rather than a MH event.

Re: drops - my spiders give pretty good drops. I managed to make the max of four, and along w all my other chance droppers and ticket trade droppers, make the gold permit every 2-3 days. It's an accumulation of animals w the chance of a permit. I don't hang around to see who drops what, but they are working great as a team because I am NOT doing 5 permits worth of trades to get the gold one, nor am I making 5 expansion permits from trade tickets for each of the gold explorer permits. I happened to see one exp permit drop today from the spiders and another from the gingerbread dudes (8 total) yesterday. I don't know if that is helpful or not, hopefully helpful. If there is a guaranteed trade ticket dropper or a chance of permit, I am IN.

Can we know what the potential drops are please? Many thanks, S8! : )

SpiritWind00
01-22-20, 05:31 PM
The 'chance of drops' are given to me with the goals. I haven't got them yet though...

SgtBeebo
01-31-20, 01:36 PM
Here's an early sneak peak at our event coming up next week!
Join us on 2/6 for some feathery fun!

SpiritWind00
01-31-20, 03:26 PM
I love seeing the Baron in events.

These feathered friends would fit right into Sabina's pink world! ;)

Thanks for posting the pic!

newyear5780
02-01-20, 01:34 AM
Love the theme!

May the prizes be as awesome as the graphics! They look sooooo pretty. : D

SylvanSanctuary
02-02-20, 06:24 AM
This looks like an interesting event. I can’t wait to see how the flamingo flock plays with the Baron. Hopefully, we get to keep some flamingos for our kingdom. They are gorgeous.

farmerted7
02-02-20, 08:24 AM
Yay! Let's flamingle!!! Looking forward to this one!

SofiaDeo
02-02-20, 08:55 AM
The reason I hate the Baron so much, is he is in the annoying scrolling game advertisements. I would pay real $ to opt out, like I can on Hulu. I find the ads especially intrusive because I can't log in quickly to collect without having to waste time waiting on the ads.

Love anything pink, but how are flamingoes related to a Castle theme? :confused: :rolleyes:

GiselleX16
02-02-20, 12:39 PM
How are sharks related to a Castle theme ;)? I do like flamingoes - when our son was learning to talk, he called them fingle mingles. So forever that is what they are to me.

SofiaDeo
02-03-20, 04:22 PM
Giselle, lolol with your sons' "fingle mingles"! The baby shark had castle-story type clothing. I liked how the wolves were incorporated into the storyline too. Since the flamingoes don't have any clothing, I was idly speculating how they might possibly fit into the Castle/Fantasy theme! I guess 2 of them could form a heart, for valentines day....

newyear5780
02-04-20, 08:33 AM
Hope we can make lots and lots of fingle mingles! : D

Stymie52
02-04-20, 09:13 AM
How are sharks related to a Castle theme ;)? I do like flamingoes - when our son was learning to talk, he called them fingle mingles. So forever that is what they are to me.

Fingle mingles. I love that! I'm going to think of flamingos that way too. Very cute.
As usual of late, the graphics look amazing. Great job, S8.

Darkstormmom
02-04-20, 12:01 PM
Absolutely looking forward to the feathered friends.
So on the fingle mingles theme..my 95 year old mom loves flamingos and has lots and lots of outside decorations.
When my little niece would come over she had to go see the flingos. Now hopefully I can have my own flock of flingos, and smile thinking of them both.

SofiaDeo
02-05-20, 05:01 PM
Soooo....are the fingle mingles pink, and the flingos white? ;)

GiselleX16
02-05-20, 05:57 PM
Now we need a survey, fingle mingles or flingos? Although I like the idea of two sub-species with different names.

SofiaDeo
02-05-20, 10:37 PM
Right! Because some are white & some are pink...how else will we know which sub-species people are referring to? (I refuse to believe the color refers to sex differences, unless it is the males who are pink lolololol since the male of most bird-type species is the most colorful hahah)

newyear5780
02-06-20, 04:05 AM
Proposal: fingle mingles are pink because the colour in RL comes from food (shrimp I think, don't quote me) and the colour is mingled from their food. : )

Flingos get to be the remaining category of white ones?

: )

SgtBeebo
02-06-20, 06:27 PM
Cabbages are returning tomorrow night, and with them, a new prize for the "Who's Challenge Is It Anyway?" goal! Here's a sneak peak!

olcastle
02-06-20, 06:38 PM
Cabbages are returning tomorrow, and with them, a new prize for the "Who's Challenge Is It Anyway?" goal! Here's a sneak peak!

The prize is very cute but why tomorrow? They were supposed to return on 2/8...

SgtBeebo
02-06-20, 06:51 PM
The prize is very cute but why tomorrow? They were supposed to return on 2/8...

They return when the Snowball goals end in the evening tomorrow at 6PM PT, so most of the day the tent will still have Snowballs :)

RonjaR82
02-07-20, 02:34 AM
Cabbages are returning tomorrow night, and with them, a new prize for the "Who's Challenge Is It Anyway?" goal! Here's a sneak peak!

CUTE!!! Ow my, that is one cute seal!
I'm so happy I have saved up a lot of Cabbages the past 2 month!

shortdanzr
02-07-20, 04:00 AM
cabbages returned just now for me. which is 15hours before they said

CelineDragoness
02-07-20, 05:47 AM

I am sold, who can resist a pink seal :love_heart:

Rosewood_Keep
02-07-20, 06:59 AM
Yay! An energy dropper! And a super cute one at that. This is the first baron?s tent where I?m rolling in cabbages and will be able to get 4 easily. I bet there will be some cute Valentine?s Day stuff.

farmerted7
02-07-20, 08:43 AM
They return when the Snowball goals end in the evening tomorrow at 6PM PT, so most of the day the tent will still have Snowballs :)

The snowballs in the tent were gone by 7am ET/4am PT! So at least 14 hrs early, with the winter prizes still in the tent. Why can't we still use our snowballs if we have them? Some people are losing prizes because they have no cabbages yet had snowballs. Maybe just credit us all 25 cabbages ASAP? Just a thought.

SgtBeebo
02-07-20, 10:24 AM
cabbages returned just now for me. which is 15hours before they said

We are looking into this issue right now.

SofiaDeo
02-07-20, 08:16 PM
I have snowballs for another 20 hours, boooooo

Rosewood_Keep
02-14-20, 12:06 PM
I'm really hoping the next event will have a ticket dropper prize. I'm in sore need🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

SpiritWind00
02-14-20, 04:56 PM
I'm really hoping the next event will have a ticket dropper prize. I'm in sore need������������
See if you can get the Princess from the barons tent as that will definitely help!

deadpixel
02-17-20, 01:52 PM
https://i.ibb.co/LgXK7sm/A2195-B68-3-A41-45-BE-9127-8008-BF4-ECE2-E.jpg

What on earth?

podunkiana
02-17-20, 01:54 PM

What on earth?

Beads and Masks.. sounds like Mardi Gras theme to me

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-17-20, 01:54 PM

What on earth?
Mardi Gras! Lol

deadpixel
02-17-20, 01:58 PM
Beads and Masks.. sounds like Mardi Gras theme to me

Oh, yeah! That’s coming on next week :)

hagypagy
02-18-20, 07:47 AM
This is a very mysterious splash screen...
It provides zero information and no images of new items coming.
Just a vague Mardi Gras reference.
I’m guessing a community event, collecting masks and beads, but could be anything really.

Wondering if we’re going to get another land release discount anytime soon...

Zirilka
02-18-20, 11:50 AM
My first thought was Venetian carnival! I love all things baron so I am looking forward to this.

ReinierMamaWouter
02-19-20, 09:01 AM
My first thought was Venetian carnival! I love all things baron so I am looking forward to this.

I believe it to be Carnival (Venetian or otherwise). Since Carnival is celebrated throughout large Catholic areas; it's pretty much a world wide event. The one calls it Mardi Gras, the other Carnival. Either way it (the celebration) ends on Shrove Tuesday.

podunkiana
02-19-20, 05:19 PM
I believe it to be Carnival (Venetian or otherwise). Since Carnival is celebrated throughout large Catholic areas; it's pretty much a world wide event. The one calls it Mardi Gras, the other Carnival. Either way it (the celebration) ends on Shrove Tuesday.

Lived in Bavarian Region of Germany in Army. It?s called Fasching there. Mardi Gras means Fat Tuesday the day Before Ash Wednesday

SofiaDeo
02-19-20, 07:18 PM
I would have Loved to see the Baron's mother in this getup (mask & beads) ;)

queens_ransom
02-20-20, 07:58 AM
I'm really curious what this event will be like! They haven't exactly given us a lot of information so far, though the splashscreen with the Baron wearing a mask and beads did make me chuckle.

The Flaming Fiasco event was the first one I participated in in quite a while - not because the prize looked so very tempting (it didn't, to me) but rather because I thought I should after passing on so many events recently. It was the first event I played where energy was not an issue for me because I had saved up well over 3,000 (3.6k I think?) and never came even near to using it all. I must say, I very much enjoyed not being constrained by the wait for more energy! I also finished Flamingo Fiasco last week, so had some time to restock some of the energy I had spent, and am now over 3k again. All this to say - I hope this event will seem worth it to me to participate in once more!

WittyWitch
03-02-20, 05:14 PM
Really excited for this one!

AnnirasSweets
03-02-20, 05:26 PM
Really excited for this one!

I almost squealed aloud at work when I got this pop-up, lol. Thankfully I reigned it in but it was a hard ask; those animals are just too cute - the piglet is something straight from the dreams of my four-year-old self! I can only hope they stay small or retain their cuteness once grown.

Rosewood_Keep
03-02-20, 05:32 PM
Wow! So cute!! I had a super strong feeling a monster hunt was coming up but this definitely doesn't look like one. Oh well, I'll have plenty of energy ready for this event.

I'm very excited for this theme!!!

WittyWitch
03-02-20, 06:08 PM
Uni-cow? Uni-pig? Or Cowicorn? Pigicorn?

wealthyrich
03-02-20, 08:55 PM
Pork-corn

RonjaR82
03-02-20, 10:54 PM
I almost squealed aloud at work when I got this pop-up, lol. Thankfully I reigned it in but it was a hard ask; those animals are just too cute - the piglet is something straight from the dreams of my four-year-old self! I can only hope they stay small or retain their cuteness once grown.

I agree, I hope they stay small too.
Super cute, looking foreword to this event!

podunkiana
03-03-20, 06:53 AM
I agree, I hope they stay small too.
Super cute, looking foreword to this event!

I guess UniChicken's didnt make the cut

hagypagy
03-03-20, 07:50 AM
A Rainbow Waterfall in the clouds! :love_heart:
The blue-spotted unicalf is adorable. :eek:

SofiaDeo
03-04-20, 07:29 PM
It would be hilarious if it WAS a monster hunt heh heh :cool:

SpiritWind00
03-04-20, 07:37 PM
Must be nearly time for a new monster hunt... I've around 20K to play with but not enough time to use it! I really like this theme as well. Can't wait!

deadpixel
03-16-20, 01:15 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=55013&stc=1&d=1584389556

Modern communication technology comes to Castle Story?

SpiritWind00
03-16-20, 02:40 PM
Up next!

Melany77
03-16-20, 02:41 PM
Looks wonderful! Maybe a monster hunt?

Rosewood_Keep
03-16-20, 03:39 PM
Please be a monster hunt!! It's an odd theme, I may take a few weeks off to save up if it isn't.

An MH would actually be perfect timing for the next few weeks indoors!

Passera
03-16-20, 03:47 PM
A monster hunt would be great, but I’m not holding my breath lol. I don’t care if it’s connected to a leaderboard I just want a monster hunt pretty please with cherries on top. :o

WittyWitch
03-16-20, 05:20 PM
Please be a monster hunt!! It's an odd theme, I may take a few weeks off to save up if it isn't.

An MH would actually be perfect timing for the next few weeks indoors!

Yes it definitely is perfect timing for one. I hope you all are at home and stay healthy!

hagypagy
03-16-20, 05:31 PM
These look incredible!! :love_heart:

I hope they are both available through the quest.
Really don’t want another Katz situation where we need to buy them for gems.

farmerted7
03-16-20, 08:49 PM
They look like moths: furry antennas and legs. Very nice, very different. Tower looks like a beacon. Moths to a flame as they say.

Im not getting a hunt vibe on this one. I think we'll have to build and upgrade the tower to attract some displaced moths to our peaceful realm.

It also reminds me of that Hero's Duty game within the movie wreck it Ralph. Fly into the light cy-bugs!

AnnirasSweets
03-16-20, 08:54 PM
Those characters look awesome - LOVE how original they are and I'm very curious to hear their story.

Though I have to say (as I do every time) that I really, really, really hope it's a Storybook Event! Seriously team, why have you forsaken the SBs?!?

podunkiana
03-17-20, 06:38 PM
Looks,like Electrical Tower. Lightning Bugs maybe. I know their tails are not lit.. but just a thought. Sometimes they are referred to as wisps/willowisps

shortdanzr
03-17-20, 07:13 PM
to me they look like hornets. look at the abdomen part of their body

WittyWitch
03-17-20, 07:20 PM
Light-wisp-moth-nets

SofiaDeo
03-18-20, 08:26 AM
Like the creatures, but not sure I want a Power Tower in my queendom. A mystical rock or building, yes. Something obviously not a fantasy/castle structure, no

hagypagy
03-18-20, 03:50 PM
Like the creatures, but not sure I want a Power Tower in my queendom...
I was unsure too until I realised it would be the perfect addition to my kingdom’s “airport”.
(The Industrial Workshop and Flying Machine)

venatemp
03-18-20, 05:03 PM
What interesting characters, look forward to learning their story.
Stay safe neighbors.

SofiaDeo
03-19-20, 06:11 AM
I was unsure too until I realised it would be the perfect addition to my kingdom’s “airport”.
(The Industrial Workshop and Flying Machine)
Hmmm u right....I dont have an area like that right now, something to consider, thanks!:love_heart:

wamboltia
03-19-20, 07:49 AM
At first glance, I don't really care for bee-people. If this is a monster hunt (please no leader board, I'm begging) then I will play for tokens unless said bee/wasp people have some really good drops. I hope this isn't a community event either. Need a break from those.

AinoDK
03-21-20, 03:59 AM
While I like main prizes that drop expansion parts, I have quite a few that drop Trade Tickets and even Expansion Permits every day, and I'm having a serious unbalance.

I would love if the next prize would drop 1-3 Seals of the faun every day, without having to spawn and fight a faun.
And perhaps an extra Royal Exchange. In spite running constantly doing either the trade for 5 gems (no room for the 1 gem trade), Expansion Permits or Explorers Permits, I always seem on the brink of maxing out on the parts for these.

Just some ideas for making upcoming events really attractive (at least for long time players)

cavegirl1
03-21-20, 04:32 PM
While I like main prizes that drop expansion parts, I have quite a few that drop Trade Tickets and even Expansion Permits every day, and I'm having a serious unbalance.

I would love if the next prize would drop 1-3 Seals of the faun every day, without having to spawn and fight a faun.
And perhaps an extra Royal Exchange. In spite running constantly doing either the trade for 5 gems (no room for the 1 gem trade), Expansion Permits or Explorers Permits, I always seem on the brink of maxing out on the parts for these.

Just some ideas for making upcoming events really attractive (at least for long time players)

Yes, I would love more items that dropped Seal of the Faun. Hard to remember that at one time I was maxed on them, now I am always under 5, except occasionally after a WW.

newyear5780
03-21-20, 11:59 PM
Yes, I would love more items that dropped Seal of the Faun. Hard to remember that at one time I was maxed on them, now I am always under 5, except occasionally after a WW.

Am always maxed on seal of the faun as I have 4 butterflies and the two cat siblings. FANTASTIC purchases. Would love love love separate buildings for trading and for crafting permits.

podunkiana
03-30-20, 12:13 PM
Samurai Bunnies !!!!! ohh yeah get to work on my Inner Ninja

SpiritWind00
03-30-20, 01:04 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=55074

WittyWitch
03-30-20, 02:38 PM
Does that look like a monster hunt to anyone?

AnnirasSweets
03-30-20, 04:32 PM
Does that look like a monster hunt to anyone?

I hope it's just a regular hunt though the image makes me think it'll be an LB. Blech

WittyWitch
03-30-20, 07:19 PM
I hope it's just a regular hunt though the image makes me think it'll be an LB. Blech

my thoughts exactly.. including the blech!

deadpixel
03-30-20, 08:04 PM
So we have the Regular Bunny, a Princess (Royal) Bunny, and the Armored Bunny? Or will they be Heimin Bunny, Ōjo Bunny, and Samurai Bunny?

venatemp
03-31-20, 03:49 PM
Thinking LB based on jpeg :(

Flowersandgems
03-31-20, 08:33 PM
If it is LB, I won't try too hard. Enough stress right now. Just play along merrily.

hagypagy
04-01-20, 05:12 AM
I want the blue samurai bunny.
He’s so going to be the leaderboard prize. :eek:

Storm8,
I have a crazy but amazing idea!
Seeing we are all stuck in our homes on lockdown across the world :( , extra playing time would be amazing!
Could a magical spell come over our timers and half the energy refill time from 180secs to 90secs?
Meaning we get a full 40 energy refill every hour instead of the usual two.
:love_heart:

shambalaya
04-01-20, 09:44 AM
I really hope it is a monster hunt, I skipped the last event and it's the first time ever that I've been saving up energy! It felt a bit strange to not use up all my energy immediately, but now I have over 5000 waiting to go into a monster hunt. Last time I stayed up day and night to get full use of all the free energy, so this time I can be more relaxed. I'm not interested in the LB, I just want gold tokens :-)

WittyWitch
04-01-20, 10:03 AM
I want the blue samurai bunny.
He’s so going to be the leaderboard prize. :eek:

Storm8,
I have a crazy but amazing idea!
Seeing we are all stuck in our homes on lockdown across the world :( , extra playing time would be amazing!
Could a magical spell come over our timers and half the energy refill time from 180secs to 90secs?
Meaning we get a full 40 energy refill every hour instead of the usual two.

This is an awesome idea. Bring on the magic...

Melany77
04-01-20, 11:21 AM
Please S8 make it a monster hunt (and not a leaderboard event). We're stuck at home with nothing to do, so we're gonna buy tons of energy packs if it really is a monster hunt.

SofiaDeo
04-01-20, 11:23 AM
I vote for a non leaderboard monster hunt with samurai bunnies.....

tealbird81
04-02-20, 05:47 AM
I don’t know where to post this, but I have noticed the last several WW, that after the unlimited and you have 40 energy, it resets and takes them away. You then have no energy.

Galadraal
04-02-20, 08:39 AM
I don?t know where to post this, but I have noticed the last several WW, that after the unlimited and you have 40 energy, it resets and takes them away. You then have no energy.

I have noticed that also. Often even if there isn?t a reset I end up with less energy than I started the unlimited energy with :-(

tealbird81
04-02-20, 09:09 AM
I have noticed that also. Often even if there isn?t a reset I end up with less energy than I started the unlimited energy with :-(
I haven’t noticed. I’ll start paying attention. I need ever energy. :))

ranne58
04-02-20, 10:19 AM
I haven?t noticed. I?ll start paying attention. I need ever energy. :))

I have had the same thing happen to me just now. I finished the unlimited energy and it went to 40 energy I collected a few items and my energy went to 13??

PikaSquirrel
04-02-20, 10:59 AM
I don’t know where to post this, but I have noticed the last several WW, that after the unlimited and you have 40 energy, it resets and takes them away. You then have no energy.

I have had the same thing happen to me just now. I finished the unlimited energy and it went to 40 energy I collected a few items and my energy went to 13??

Have you tried force closing the game to see if that fixes the energy display back to what you had before unlimited energy started?

hagypagy
04-06-20, 11:48 PM
No preview for the next event yet? (we usually get today)
Wondering what could be...
Maybe a new land release?!? :eek:
Or maybe a “time spell” like I suggested? :cool:
Hopefully not Easter themed.

WittyWitch
04-07-20, 04:30 PM
Looks cool, anyone else getting Witcher vibes from this?

hagypagy
04-07-20, 06:19 PM
This looks so cool! :cool:

The bards match the Theatre! (look at their pants)
And the “Witcher” is super bad ass.