PDA

View Full Version : Why Drinks Only Sell 2/5 Coins?

sophiacml
04-19-11, 01:31 AM
Does this make any senses that all the drinks that we spend on the coins that only earn 2/5 coins? Ridiculous! Teamlava, I think you guys should do something about it.

TheFluffySlipper
04-19-11, 02:59 AM
I don't mind the price ... I just wish they would sell faster!

sophiacml
04-19-11, 08:55 AM
Well, if only 2/5 coins per drink with such slow rate selling? Is a double jeopardy situation for our clubs then! Dxxx!

ahshan
04-19-11, 12:58 PM
The quantity of drinks are different. You profit either way whether it's 1/2/5/10 coins. The selling rate is ridiculous, but if they fix the selling rate, then the amount of coins per drinks won't really matter.

TheFluffySlipper
04-20-11, 02:41 AM
Ahh remember the good ol' days when the merchandise sold too quickly in the games?! :D

MissCeara
04-20-11, 09:51 AM
I would much prefer a pricing model akin to Bakery Story, where you see sell prices ranging from 2 gold to 12 gold (with varying net incomes, of course), or even Restaurant Story, where it's about half that on average, but there is still an appreciable degree of variation. I am not sure why the sell prices on FS and NS are limited to only two variants.

sophiacml
04-20-11, 06:13 PM
Totally, absolutely AGREE! Beside, it really shows the 2/5 coins raised to the cash flow. Not the exact amount I've seen.
I would much prefer a pricing model akin to Bakery Story, where you see sell prices ranging from 2 gold to 12 gold (with varying net incomes, of course), or even Restaurant Story, where it's about half that on average, but there is still an appreciable degree of variation. I am not sure why the sell prices on FS and NS are limited to only two variants.