Party Pixie Rainbow/Plant Hatching 8h. Evolve 8h. Feed Schedule D
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=50665

Winged Monkey Dark/Fire Hatching 15h. Evolve 15h. Feed Schedule E
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53208
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53209

Best regards.

Silverrain1
09-20-19, 04:31 PM
Can?t stand monkeys!!!!!!! Freak me out big time so I?m not playing! And it?s not like the milestone prizes are exciting either.

paulmiddle
09-21-19, 12:57 AM
That is just gross, another 2 weeks doing nothing on the game��

AppieP
09-21-19, 02:35 PM
During my try for Nevermore, I just got another 42 hours Pearl Peryton.

Silverrain1
09-21-19, 03:30 PM
During my try for Nevermore, I just got another 42 hours Pearl Peryton.

Congrats. The pearl is one of my favourites. I was so happy when I got mine and had it?s name picked out for ages lol.
Iv not been able to breed it yet on any of my accounts even with continued breeding for it. I?m not surprised, any event where you need an animal to get points, Iv been unsuccessful.

cherrycastleorchard
09-22-19, 06:25 AM
That is just gross, another 2 weeks doing nothing on the game��

This game only caters to newer players now. Very sad for all long time players. When will you gives us more land so that we can play.

Silverrain1
09-22-19, 10:49 AM
This game only caters to newer players now. Very sad for all long time players. When will you gives us more land so that we can play.

Here, here!
I?m not even playing this event - mostly coz monkeys give me the creeps but also I have next to no space to place any animals.
And the milestone prizes - I wish the would change back! I miss animals and I missed a few when I stopped playing - I can?t place them now but If we got more space I could! And the coins! Seriously! I have way to many! Iv stopped collecting from habitats and trying to spend them all before collecting again.

Natasha_07
09-23-19, 12:57 PM
I hate monkeys and this one is the thing of nightmares. :(

mymonta
09-23-19, 08:05 PM
Well someone in one of my leaderboards wants this monkey cuz she has over 23,000 points. Like, why get that many points? It's not like anyone is trying to compete with her.

Anyway, my 2 older accounts are done. They reached the 12,500'food milestone, and that's good enough. Can't use runes, habitat, or another Party Pixie.

My newest account, OTOH, will be trying to reach the end, or at east the 10 runes. No luck breeding Nevermore yet, though. 😕

paulmiddle
09-24-19, 11:14 AM
Someone on mine has 28,000! Aiming for the runes myself but also no luck breeding the nevermore either.

Silverrain1
09-24-19, 02:30 PM
None of my accounts (3 of them) have bread the never more either. Non stop trying to.

mymonta
09-24-19, 03:33 PM
Finally back at my computer (I've been on the road) and can see the monkey at a larger size. The wings are beautiful, actually, but I would prefer to see them on some sort of swan or other beautiful bird. Wings have no place on monkeys, despite what the Wizard of OZ might tell you!

AppieP
09-24-19, 09:04 PM
None of my accounts (3 of them) have bread the never more either. Non stop trying to.

Sorry to hear that. I already got him with breeding with two crystal hybrids. Good luck!

mutley00
09-25-19, 05:40 AM
Does the Winged Monkey imagery show up in anyone else's shop? I still can't see it!

Rynetory2
09-25-19, 06:02 AM
Does the Winged Monkey imagery show up in anyone else's shop? I still can't see it!

I'm having the same issue. Reported days ago. Replied to your pm. Thanks.

mymonta
09-26-19, 02:28 PM
Hmmm, I might actually have a shot at the monkey on one account, but do I want it?!? I didn't, but now that I am so close, I might.

I also have a small conundrum on one account. I have an Aurora Pegasus, so a Super Rare and also a long breed, waiting to be hatched from a nest, and I also have a crystal animal being bred in my den (I'm afraid it's just another Quartz Quetzalcoatl, which I love, but I have multiples of at this point). If I use a boost and hatch them tonight, it still wouldn't enable me to win, so I'm thinking of waiting and using them for the Forest party that starts tomorrow, but it bugs me that I wouldn't get extra points for them being SR and UR - I would just get the amount of time it took to breed them and hatch them, which still won't be enough to reach the final animal, so it is all kind of futile one way or another. Maybe I'll save them all the way until the next leaderboard and hope there is a final prize that I am more interested in. LOL!

mymonta
09-27-19, 12:11 PM
Dang it! Just missed out on the monkey on 2 accounts. I would have been happy to get it on one. The good news is that my newest account, which still needs Runes, got 3rd, so 20 Runes should be popping up any minute now! Oldest account also got 3rd, and the 20 runes are totally wasted on that account. Wish I could gift them at this point. But the food bonus will be nice. THis last leaderboard was actually a food maker for my old account as we got the 2 food rewards and the final 2 mystery chests also turned out to be food on that account. Good thing since I only have one farm on that account. LOL! Forgot to mention that my baby account also was blessed with 10 runes on my final spin of the wheel, so things are advancing nicely there. Finally expanded to the Solar Bear.

cherrycastleorchard
09-27-19, 05:53 PM
Really annoyed by snipers who in the last 2hours put on 15,000 points and put me from 1st to fourth. Can’t be bothered with the ce as I never get the final animal anyway

mymonta
09-27-19, 09:58 PM
Really annoyed by snipers who in the last 2hours put on 15,000 points and put me from 1st to fourth. Can’t be bothered with the ce as I never get the final animal anyway
It's so discouraging, isn't it? That's what happened to me, but in the final minutes, not hours. Can never get final animal in Forest Party and almost never get grand prize animal in leaderboard, and I'm no piker. I put lots of $ into the game, but it still isn't enough.

StarletFairy
10-03-19, 04:12 AM

Me too. Still waiting.

mymonta
10-03-19, 01:07 PM
Me too. Still waiting.

Winged Monkey is no longer available, so he won't be in the shop anymore. Sorry! :(

StarletFairy
10-03-19, 11:06 PM
I have it in my storage. But I can’t see the image. It doesn’t load...

jmatarii
10-04-19, 04:05 AM
I have it in my storage. But I can?t see the image. It doesn?t load...

Hi.

If you want to see your baby's appearance in the habitat you have it in the first post of this thread.

Those of S8 seem to have forgotten it and, like the rest of the game, they have abandoned it.

Best regards.

mymonta
10-04-19, 12:58 PM

OH, sorry for the misunderstanding. That is too bad. :(

mutley00
10-05-19, 03:12 PM

Hi I've just had a response from S8 after raising ticket 2645543 over lack of imagery: Their tech support are 'working on it' - so expect something by Christmas maybe then!