PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: Falling Into Autumn - 2019 Sep 19 (15 Days)

AnnirasSweets
09-19-19, 12:01 PM
15 Day Goal - Falling Into Autumn
*Goal should end October 03, 2019*

Bug Thread for Table/Chair issue: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109488-Falling-Into-Autumn-Table-Chair-Bug&p=1595833#post1595833

Goal 1: Falling Into Autumn
Buy 8 Fallpaper (16g to skip)

- Wallpaper

- $8,000 each
Buy 12 Northeastern Bricks (24g to skip)

- Floor Tiles

- $9,000 each
*Rewards: $2,620, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Northeastern Oven Appliance* *Side Goal Opens*

Goal 2: North By Northeast
Build 3 Northeastern Oven (4g to skip) *TYPO - Serve = Build*

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $35,000 each

- 28 Autumn Booklet + 12 Fall Twist
Serve 18 Chocoleaf Tart (30g to skip)

- Northeastern Oven

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: $2,650, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Pumpkin Spice Donut Recipe*

Goal 3: Maybe It's Maple!
Serve 10 Pumpkin Spice Donut (30g to skip)

- Northeastern Oven

- 3 Hours
Buy 2 Autumnal Alarm (4g to skip)

- Wall Deco

- $22,000 each
*Rewards: $2,700, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Turning Treats Recipe*

Goal 4: Sweet September
Serve 14 Turning Treats (45g to skip)

- Northeastern Oven

- 5 Hours
Buy ANY 1 floor decoration (can't skip)

- Must be new purchase
*Rewards: $2,770, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Northeastern Dispencer Appliance*

Goal 5: Pumpkin Nice!
Build 3 Northeastern Dispencer (4g to skip) *TYPO - Dispencer = Dispenser or is it a Pun?*

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $39,000 each

- 40 Drink Pamphlet + 32 Autumn Bolt
Serve 23 Nice Pumpkin Latte (15g to skip)

- Northeastern Dispencer

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: $2,880, 80 xp, UNLOCKS - Turning Leaf Tea Recipe*

Goal 6: Fresh Fall Friends
Visit 12 Community Members (12g to skip)

- Neighbors do not count
Leave 12 Tips (12g to skip)

- Tipping any other bakery counts
Have 2 Northeastern Display (4g to skip)

- Counter

- $15,000 each
*Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp, UNLOCKS - September Adventure Floor Deco*

Goal 7: Autumn Adventure!
Serve 18 Turning Leaf Tea (45g to skip)

- Northeastern Dispencer

- 7 Hours
Have 1 September Adventure (2g to skip)

- 1x1 Floor Deco

- $20,000 each
*Rewards: $3,300, 90 xp, UNLOCKS - Connecticut Cider Recipe*

Goal 8: Sugary Syrup!
Have 4 Maple Leaf Table (8g to skip)

- $14,000 each
Have 4 Maple Seat (8g to skip)

- $16,000 each
*Rewards: $3,470, 95 xp, UNLOCKS - Harvest Hart Floor Deco*

Goal 9: Simply Cider
Serve 24 Connecticut Cider (60g to skip)

- Northeastern Dispencer

- 10 Hours
Have 1 Harvest Hart (2g to skip)

- 1x1 Floor Deco

- $32,000 each
*Rewards: $3,700, 100 xp, 1 Free Northeastern Tour*

Final Goal Prize:
Northeastern Tour, 4x4, 65 Gems

SIDE GOAL:

Northeastern Nummies Part One:
Serve 8 Autumn Cake (44g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- Unlocks at Level 33

- 18 Hours *under Cake tab*
Serve 8 Peach Cobblers (50g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 3 Hours *under Pie tab*
Rewards: $4,950, 137 xp

Northeastern Nummies Part Two:
Serve 10 Autumn Cake (66g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 10 Peach Cobblers (60g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Rewards: $4,950, 137 xp

Northeastern Nummies Part Three:
Serve 10 Autumn Cake (88g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 12 Peach Cobblers (70g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Rewards: $4,950, 137 xp, 1 Free Fall Cafe

Final Side Goal Prize:
Fall Cafe, 4x4, 24 Gem Value (Originally released Sept 30, 2015 as 1st Prize in Fall Crate.)

NEW GOAL ITEMS:
https://i.imgur.com/Am54fq7.png
MAIN GOAL CARDS:
https://i.imgur.com/a87SQlu.png
https://i.imgur.com/mFkhqi2.png
https://i.imgur.com/UNeOzsm.png
SIDE GOAL CARDS:
https://i.imgur.com/1bIqyDz.png
Sept 26, 2019 --> iOS 4 Day Value Pack Offer:

Colonial Waltz is a 3x3 Floor Deco that was originally released on July 22, 2015.
It is a regular market purchase, available for $20,000.
https://i.imgur.com/dVGXImO.png

EdiiLouise
09-19-19, 12:06 PM
Yay autumn goal AND Fall Cafe as reward!!! They read my mind

TwixAndScones
09-19-19, 12:11 PM
Better prize then last goal.

I really like side goal prize

However I do wish the side goal prize was -playful leaves- but that just my opinion.
Anyways I still glad it 1st place prize!! So good

And luckily I on level 34 on kappy333 (just 1 level above 33 required to cook autumn cake) whew!! I so lucky that I can do it!!

EdiiLouise
09-19-19, 12:14 PM
Better prize then last goal.

I really like side goal prize

However I do wish the side goal prize was -playful leaves- but that just my opinion.
Anyways I still glad it 1st place prize!! So good

Also the recipes are cute

TwixAndScones
09-19-19, 12:19 PM
Also the recipes are cute

You do have point. Same with the table, it very cute. And the clock is also!!! Very nice :D

butterquest
09-19-19, 12:23 PM
I really like the side goal prize. Love it��

sora_fighter36
09-19-19, 12:25 PM
Beautiful so far! I love this theme

KeiYos
09-19-19, 12:29 PM
Oh my god a fall theme! I love it. I love the table and chair, not really the wallpaper and floor though. I'm just hoping recipes look good on counters (please no more trays lol) I'm really happy how they're offering first prizes in the side goal :)

isa6jala3
09-19-19, 12:33 PM
Yes i love this one! ... the wallpaper, tables & chairs all look nice ...the side goalprize is great, fits autumn aswell in Halloween :love-struck:

isa6jala3
09-19-19, 12:41 PM
Oh my god a fall theme! I love it. I love the table and chair, not really the wallpaper and floor though. I'm just hoping recipes look good on counters (please no more trays lol) I'm really happy how they're offering first prizes in the side goal :)

I was curious about that too ... 53081 ��:)

sohini4
09-19-19, 12:45 PM
Looks good

roxystaufenberg
09-19-19, 12:53 PM
OMG i really really like this goal so much s2 thank you S8 :love_heart:

AnnirasSweets
09-19-19, 01:29 PM
Add me to the folks who are super happy with the Autumn theme and decos - I can't wait to see what the recipes look like.

The only thing I'm not overly pleased with (other than the wonky chair/table placement) is that the first two goal prizes are so small - the Harvest Hart could've easily been 2x1 which would've made it better match other items we have. But really, this is mostly a matter of opinion so all in all, I think the team did an excellent job this time. I hope Halloween brings us something just as great!

baker9081
09-19-19, 01:30 PM
I love EVERYTHING about this goal!! Good job S8!!

And AnnirasSweets, you are amazing! Thank you for all your dedication and time!

KeiYos
09-19-19, 01:53 PM
I was curious about that too ... 53081 ��:)

It looks great! Even if the recipe is not on a tray I'm not sure about the bright green though. They could've use better orange or brown but that's just my opinion

KeiYos
09-19-19, 01:55 PM
Add me to the folks who are super happy with the Autumn theme and decos - I can't wait to see what the recipes look like.

The only thing I'm not overly pleased with (other than the wonky chair/table placement) is that the first two goal prizes are so small - the Harvest Hart could've easily been 2x1 which would've made it better match other items we have. But really, this is mostly a matter of opinion so all in all, I think the team did an excellent job this time. I hope Halloween brings us something just as great!

It's really the harvest hart that small? 1x1? :( Like you said it would better better 2x1. I don't really like the main goal prize, I was hoping to see something with leaves lol and not kids with a horse

Natasha_07
09-19-19, 02:00 PM
The items are pretty, well done S8. :)

monstertop
09-19-19, 02:28 PM
Loving the new decorations and the side goal prize. Definitely going to be working hard on this goal.

atrekker1
09-19-19, 02:40 PM
I agree. The little boy in the wagon a and the Harvest Hart are so TINY, you can barely see them!!!

kayjco
09-19-19, 02:54 PM
Have to wait to see how everything looks when set out, but the pics look good!!

This is much better than seals balancing beach balls on their noses!

AnnirasSweets
09-19-19, 03:10 PM
Whoot! The first recipe looks awesome:

slayer7000
09-19-19, 03:12 PM
YES!!! Finally a good goal thank you sm s8!

edit: also i chuckled at ?fallpaper? hahhaha

KeiYos
09-19-19, 04:10 PM
Whoot! The first recipe looks awesome:

Yes, it looks really good! Crossing my fingers hoping other recipes look as good as this one :)

monstertop
09-19-19, 04:28 PM
Hahah just came to agree that the first recipe looks great!

eeveldoll
09-19-19, 06:59 PM
Wow FINALLY a goal where EVERYTHING matches, even the side goal! Good job, S8! Now let's hope that the counter presentation of ALL the recipes look just as great!

I'm past the point wanting the floor prizes to be bigger. It just falls on deaf ears. /shrugs

catprint
09-19-19, 07:06 PM
I love this goal! Great job S8 on the design on everything. It's all super cute and I'm excited!

Thank you AnnirasSweets for the thread! :)

1977ROI
09-19-19, 08:54 PM
Love the goal after so many time.....well not really ready for fall now....but the floors and wall stole my heart to ♥, the side goal prize is no dout awesome.... Thanks storm 8 and members for the info

Daengel
09-20-19, 08:18 PM
We back on tray for second one, lol 53100

I think it's been typical of goal prizes to be children or people with trees or outdoor activities that I care more about getting all recipes open and how they look on the counter instead of those prizes.

kayjco
09-21-19, 02:19 PM
The bots can't sit In the new chairs unless the chairs are placed so that they're a 1/4 turn from the table. But the chairs and tables are FANTASTIC.

monstertop
09-21-19, 07:15 PM
The bots can't sit In the new chairs unless the chairs are placed so that they're a 1/4 turn from the table. But the chairs and tables are FANTASTIC.

Ya there's a bug filed for this issue. Hope they fix it soon. It bothers me so much, haha. But I agree. I really like the decorations for this goal.

AnnirasSweets
09-21-19, 09:48 PM
We back on tray for second one, lol 53100

I think it's been typical of goal prizes to be children or people with trees or outdoor activities that I care more about getting all recipes open and how they look on the counter instead of those prizes.

But they're getting better I think, 2 out of 3 of the recipes from the 1st oven have the cake stands - definite improvement! At this rate we may just get an entire goal with nice presentations by the end of the year, lol.

Daengel
09-22-19, 12:05 AM
But they're getting better I think, 2 out of 3 of the recipes from the 1st oven have the cake stands - definite improvement! At this rate we may just get an entire goal with nice presentations by the end of the year, lol.

Oooh! I just done with my first batch! Looks awesome! Cross my fingers for the drink machine ones!!!! I think it's great improvement yasssss

dontidae
09-22-19, 05:57 AM
Finally!!! I actually really like most things in this goal!

Naya2017
09-22-19, 01:48 PM
Everything looks stunning! Really on a lovely streak here S8. Love the recipes and the new tables/chairs are super pretty :love-struck:

KeiYos
09-22-19, 08:21 PM
Nice Pumpkin Latte53119

deepfrya
09-23-19, 12:30 AM
There's a glitch with the maple leaf tables and chairs. The people won't sit in the chairs/ the chairs do not automatically connect the right way to the table. Idk if anyone else is aware of this? Anyway will not be using until it's fixed.

Rynetory2
09-23-19, 05:03 AM
There's a glitch with the maple leaf tables and chairs. The people won't sit in the chairs/ the chairs do not automatically connect the right way to the table. Idk if anyone else is aware of this? Anyway will not be using until it's fixed.

See bug thread - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109488-Falling-Into-Autumn-chair-facing-wrong-direction

Naya2017
09-23-19, 09:55 AM
Pumpkin latte and turning leaf tea are both delightful!

monstertop
09-23-19, 01:36 PM
Nice Pumpkin Latte53119

LOL this is hilarious. If I had irl friends who played BS, I would troll so hard by serving real drinks like this. I'm glad some recipes for this goal are presented well though. It's nice to have some on pretty displays(:

kayjco
09-23-19, 02:26 PM
Love the leaf cookies. So pretty.

I actually don't mind trays and flat presentations for things IF the things look good on them. It is when we get a tray with something that you'd never actually display in a bakery - things that look like they haven't even baked! - that's when I see cartoon tears on my bots' faces. ;)

sunnyDreams
09-23-19, 05:19 PM
A nice drink in beautiful glass served in a boring baking pan. Why would you do that? Cake pans & cookie sheets are not serving trays. I’m going to have to hide another counter of food.

SBDOVER72
09-23-19, 06:41 PM
AnnirasSweets really loving this counter.

Wish had a few. Must have been before I started playing(sometime 2015).
Anyway the recipe looks fantastic. Hoping this trend of cake/cookie stands continue. Really looks professional imo.
And as always thanks for all your hard work. :love-struck:

TwixAndScones
09-23-19, 08:28 PM
AnnirasSweets really loving this counter.

Wish had a few. Must have been before I started playing(sometime 2015).
Anyway the recipe looks fantastic. Hoping this trend of cake/cookie stands continue. Really looks professional imo.
And as always thanks for all your hard work. :love-struck:

I was actually also offer in last Halloween sale, in October of 2018. Spider Web counter for only 5 gem...

Anyway. The recipe look very nice with the yellow and orange colour/color.

Very autumn-y

edie62
09-24-19, 06:05 AM
As we are going into Spring I'm not a big fan of the fall items. But I would like to know why the items are so tiny. The wee boy in the red wagon and the animal on a stand are so tiny, not worth putting out any where. Why are they so tiny?

AnnirasSweets
09-24-19, 08:54 PM
As we are going into Spring I'm not a big fan of the fall items. But I would like to know why the items are so tiny. The wee boy in the red wagon and the animal on a stand are so tiny, not worth putting out any where. Why are they so tiny?

I totally agree with the sizing issue and mentioned so earlier when I saw they were only 1x1. However, I didn't realize how truly ridiculous the sizes were until I had the item placed on my board.

Initially, seeing the September Adventure, I thought "Oh, that will be a lovely item to place with the Red Wagon since they both feature kids in red wagons with fall items." Once I unlocked the new deco, I purchased it and placed it beside the Red Wagon and I'm dismayed. The new deco looks absolutely absurd next to the older item:

There is no way I can use the new item in my bakery unless it's the only deco on display but even then it looks like the boy is in danger of getting squashed by the bots who look ginormous as they walk past.

Daengel
09-24-19, 11:14 PM
I totally agree with the sizing issue and mentioned so earlier when I saw they were only 1x1. However, I didn't realize how truly ridiculous the sizes were until I had the item placed on my board.

Initially, seeing the September Adventure, I thought "Oh, that will be a lovely item to place with the Red Wagon since they both feature kids in red wagons with fall items." Once I unlocked the new deco, I purchased it and placed it beside the Red Wagon and I'm dismayed. The new deco looks absolutely absurd next to the older item:

There is no way I can use the new item in my bakery unless it's the only deco on display but even then it looks like the boy is in danger of getting squashed by the bots who look ginormous as they walk past.

It's not even a human boy? It's literally a doll compared to other children decor? They look like they could hold him in their arms, toddler with their toy. Lol. It's TOO tiny I have no idea how to put them in my bakery, this is ridiculous.

My customers better not stepping on my child or I'm blocking the doors and let them starve outside. Hahhaah

Daengel
09-24-19, 11:16 PM
I didn't expect a teapot but this one is ok in my opinion :)

Rynetory2
09-25-19, 06:00 AM

I've made a request for them to resize September Adventure.

sohini4
09-25-19, 07:53 AM
A bottle !!!

Well, may be After all kinds of tray bottle season is going to start !!! Waiting for more surprises ....

KeiYos
09-25-19, 08:18 AM
They need to resize Harvest Hart. It's really small and I think if it would be bigger it would look great but not 1x1 :(

AnnirasSweets
09-25-19, 10:11 PM
I think the Turning Tea looks beautiful on the counter, the detailing of leaves on the teapot really makes it just a bit more special and eye catching.

Sadly though, when I served 3 of them, only 1 serving made it to the counters, the other 2 got lost in the ether. I'm hoping it was just a freak occurrence but I guess I'll have to wait to see.

Thanks Rynetory2 for asking for a resize - it's a cute deco but just doesn't work as it is.

Daengel
09-26-19, 12:13 AM
I think the Turning Tea looks beautiful on the counter, the detailing of leaves on the teapot really makes it just a bit more special and eye catching.

Sadly though, when I served 3 of them, only 1 serving made it to the counters, the other 2 got lost in the ether. I'm hoping it was just a freak occurrence but I guess I'll have to wait to see.

Thanks Rynetory2 for asking for a resize - it's a cute deco but just doesn't work as it is.

Agreed, the teapot is stunning display imo :)
I didn't expect the last recipe display to be bottle(?) though

cuzie65
09-26-19, 03:10 AM

It's a little weird, but it's a lot better than the trash can

AnnirasSweets
09-26-19, 07:05 AM

The bottle was a surprise for me as well but my honest thought is that at least it's an original design. And of course, any recipe is good when it appears fully cooked on the counters, lol.

EDIT: Served the next batch of Turning Leaf Tea and it seems the missing servings from the last time was indeed a one off issue. Whew, what a relief. I love the recipe so much I'd be very upset if there was an issue.

Natasha_07
09-26-19, 02:26 PM
So I just completed the September Adventure goal and it's like the bakery kids' playthings, I hope it's enlarged.

KeiYos
09-28-19, 05:06 AM
Um why they are so small? I like the Harvest Hart but I can't put it because it is really small :( If they could enlarge both, it would be awesome!53215

Sugar_Rush_753
10-01-19, 06:34 AM
Well, it's happening again folks! PARTS FROM COOKING THE GOAL RECIPES ARE NOT counting. At least not for me.
This is the 2nd time this has happened. I was wondering why my part counts were so low, bc at this point in the goal I would have so many of them to help finish up. So I watched closely & saw 20ish parts were made from the recipes I cooked just now, & NOT ONE OF THEM WERE TALLIED.

This is such garbage.

AnnirasSweets
10-01-19, 11:58 AM
Well, it's happening again folks! PARTS FROM COOKING THE GOAL RECIPES ARE NOT counting. At least not for me.
This is the 2nd time this has happened. I was wondering why my part counts were so low, bc at this point in the goal I would have so many of them to help finish up. So I watched closely & saw 20ish parts were made from the recipes I cooked just now, & NOT ONE OF THEM WERE TALLIED.

This is such garbage.

If your game isn't tallying the materials needed to create parts properly, I would recommend posting in the Bugs Forum where the mods and devs are more likely to see your issue: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Bakery-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

Sugar_Rush_753
10-01-19, 12:37 PM
Thank you!

fairytaleprincessaurora
10-03-19, 05:27 PM
Anyone out there buy the harvest heart put it in storage and have it disappear?

TwixAndScones
10-04-19, 05:58 PM
This is rare for me to talk criticism lately (also late) - as I love S8,

But who would want to pay 4+ moneys just to get something on the market for 20,000 coin/gold? You can literally buy that within day time???

Zxtra1
10-20-19, 06:18 AM
17 days after the goal ended and the table/chair bug still not fixed!

Zxtra1
12-30-19, 07:55 AM
Hey friends you can now use the chairs from this goal and they will work right!

They FINALLY fixed the bug almost THREE months after the goal ended! Yes they TOLD us it was fixed, but it was not fixed for everyone. Visited a friends place today and her chairs actually faced the right way and the bots could sit. I tried the ONE chair I still have and it works too. Too bad I gave up on them and sold back all but one chair over a month ago. I love the chairs but sadly am not buying them again. The cost per chair is just too much when you figure it is really double the price for me now.

Zxtra1
12-31-19, 01:24 PM
LOL, this is AMAZING! They had it right ONE DAY!!! The chairs are faced wrong again now. SO glad I didn't buy any more chairs.

theladylaura
05-23-21, 05:24 PM
I?m really getting tired of the fall themes they have.. wowww orange leaves... again 🤦🏼*♀️