PDA

View Full Version : Happy Harvest Event - 2019 Sept 18

judyandthecat
09-18-19, 02:39 PM
A sand fox hmmm wonder if he will live with the gorgeous pink fox

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486

Collection Items
Day 1 - pickers found from plane deliveries
Use pickers on Autumn Leaf Piles for Autumn Leafs
Day 2 - from the pigs
Day 3 - from the windmills
Day 4 - from the sheep
Day 4 - LOWER LEVELS from the Dairy
Day 5 - from fishing
Day 5 - LOWER LEVELS from the Bakery
Day 6 - from the Cider House
Day 7 - from the Farmer's Outpost
Day 8 - from the mine
Day 8 - LOWER LEVELS from the Sugar Spinner
Day 9 - from Almond Trees
Day 10 - from the Studio

Event Prizes
Collect Them All!
Turn in 1 Sand Fox Collection at the Collections Gallery
Have 1 Sand Fox
Have 1 Basic Chicken
Have 1 Harvest Moon Lamp
Have 1 Fall Fountain
Have 1 Buried Pig Leaves
Have 1 Fall Terrarium
Have 1 White Pumpkin Planter
Have 1 Fall Barn Mailbox
Have 1 Pumpkin Pile
Have 1 Leaf Path
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Gold Lure, 3 Experience Points
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost (if any)
Sand Fox Basket - 25 gems (one time use)
Autumn Visitor Center - 175 gems
Harvest Net - 19 gems

Goals (if any)
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 11: Happy Harvest
The leaves are changing; Autumn is coming! Some of our city friends are going to stop by and visit our farm in its most idyllic state. Let's get them some equipment to help around the farm!
Send 5 plane deliveries
Get 3 pickers
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 11: Happy Harvest
Those Pickers are good at grabbing stuff from the trees. Just make sure to pick out the leaves from the Baskets!
Buy 1 Autumn Leaf Basket from the Market
Get 3 Autumn Leafs

Goal 3 of 11: Happy Harvest
There are other tools we could use to help prepare for the Harvest. Sometimes we have to do things by hand.
Get 3 hand ploughs from the pigs

Goal 4 of 11: Happy Harvest
Some of our city friends could learn a bit about where their food comes from. Let them walk through the farm, to see where wheat is grown.
Get 3 handheld sickles from the windmill

Goal 5 of 11: Happy Harvest
The sun is yellow and we need to prepare for future harvests. Let's use our guides to prepare!
Get 3 Farm Almanacs from the sheep
LOWER LEVELS from the Dairy

Goal 6 of 11: Happy Harvest
Part of the harvest, requires threshing the wheat. Using a flail is best!
Get 3 Wooden Grain Flail from fishing
LOWER LEVELS from the Bakery

Goal 7 of 11: Happy Harvest
The city folk love to come to the Farm to see the leaves change colours. I love different hues we see during this season!
Get 3 Fallen Leaves from the Cider House

Goal 8 0f 11: Happy Harvest
Threshing wheat is hard work. Solid tools can help make it easier, I've heard that ash wood makes good strong handles.
Get 3 Metal Grain Flails from the Farmer's Outpost

Goal 9 of 11: Happy Harvest
As a farm, we do refer to some guides about what's previous harvests been like and what could be coming up.
Get 3 Harvest Almanac from the mine
LOWER LEVELS from the Sugar Spinner

Goal 10 of 11: Happy Harvest
Even though we don't usually plant at this time of year, Plowing will help break up the soil and reduce weeds for next spring!
Get 3 Traditional Plough from the Almond Trees

Goal 11 of 11: Happy Harvest
It'll be nice to have our friends stop by and help out! I'm sure we'll have enough tools for everyone to chip in!
Get 3 Brush Sickles from the Studio

This GOAL FOR THE MOUSE will not appear unless you finish Goal 11 of 11
Little Mouse
If you can turn in enough Happy Harvest item to the Collections Gallery, you'll be able to keep our elusive friend!
Turn in 5 Collections
REWARDS: 200 coins, Mouse, 3 experience points

Side Goal (optional)
Invest in Harvest
Want an extra chance at some Happy Harvest items from the Pond? Use the Harvest Net!
Buy 1 Harvest Net for 19 gems

Goal 1 of 2: The Falling Leaves
Calling all visitors! Stop by the Autumn Visitors Center to turn your extra items into something else! You can make items need for the Happy Harvest Collection!
Buy 1 Autumn Visitors Center from the market for 175 gems

judyandthecat
09-18-19, 02:39 PM
That Autumn Feeling
This Goal is not required for Happy Harvest. Completing this series of goals will reward you with an item to help you out!
Goal 1 of 6
Make 1 Shampoo and Conditioner in the Soap Maker
Give 13 Shampoo and Conditioner

Goal 2 of 6
Make 1 Maple Bacon and Eggs in the Bed and Breakfast
Give 7 Maple Bacon and Eggs

Goal 3 of 6
Make 1 Dried Flower Potpourri in the Dehydrator
Give 15 Dried Flower Potpourri

Goal 4 of 6
Male 1 Granola Bar in the Kitchen
Give 5 Granola Bar

Goal 5 of 6
Make 1 Almond Face Make in Specialty Goods
Give 11 Almond Face Masks

Goal 6 of 6
Make 1 Gnocchi in the Noodle House
Give 4 Gnocchi
REWARDS: 200 coins, 5 Pick Axes, 3 experience points

judyandthecat
09-19-19, 02:54 PM
Goal 3
There are other tools we could use to help prepare for the Harvest. Sometimes we have to do things by hand.
Get 3 hand ploughs from the pigs

PookieBear50
09-19-19, 03:10 PM
A sand fox hmmm wonder if he will live with the gorgeous pink fox

At risk of speculating...it doesn't make sense for Foxy's Den to be available in the Market unless that is where the sand fox will eventually live (same with the Backyard Bayou, so it seems that is where the Axolotl from the Leaderboard event will end up).

Odd, though...I vaguely remember that during the event in which we could win Foxy, she was identified as being Lucas' love interest?

judyandthecat
09-20-19, 02:45 PM
Goal 4 of 11
Some of our city friends could learn a bit about where their food comes from. Let them walk through the farm, to see where wheat is grown.
Get 3 Handheld Sickles from the windmills

spring_peeper
09-21-19, 08:10 AM
How does one get the mouse?

judyandthecat
09-21-19, 02:17 PM
How does one get the mouse?

I am thinking if this is like the last few events that when we finish Goal 11 of 11 that a goal for Mouse will likely pop up and it will likely be to turn in five collections.

If I am wrong the Kittens told me to type the above so blame them.

Meow!

judyandthecat
09-21-19, 02:35 PM
Goal 5
The sun is yellow and we need to prepare for future harvests. Let's use our guides to prepare!
Get 3 Farm Almanacs from the sheep
LOWER LEVELS from the Dairy

Fairyreserve
09-22-19, 10:08 AM
I am thinking if this is like the last few events that when we finish Goal 11 of 11 that a goal for Mouse will likely pop up and it will likely be to turn in five collections.

If I am wrong the Kittens told me to type the above so blame them.

Meow!

The crazy but awesome cat lady is usually right about these things...

goodies70
09-22-19, 01:52 PM
So, I?ve got two Harvest Nets but they?re not showing up in the Bait shop wheel. I really don?t want my 38 gems go to waste. How can I use them?

judyandthecat
09-22-19, 03:43 PM
Goal 6
Part of the harvest, requires threshing the wheat. Using a flail is best!
Get 3 Wooden Grain Flail from fishing

judyandthecat
09-22-19, 03:44 PM
So, I?ve got two Harvest Nets but they?re not showing up in the Bait shop wheel. I really don?t want my 38 gems go to waste. How can I use them?

Fishing just opened on the pond so it should be available to use now

judyandthecat
09-22-19, 05:22 PM
The crazy but awesome cat lady is usually right about these things...

And if I am wrong blame it on the kittens!

judyandthecat
09-23-19, 02:33 PM
Goal 7
The city folk love to come to the Farm to see the leaves change colours. I love different hues we see during this season!
Get 3 Fallen Leaves from the Cider House

inara_24
09-23-19, 05:23 PM
Do we know what the house does?

PookieBear50
09-23-19, 09:00 PM
Hmm...haven't seen mention of this yet, and I'm not sure which event it is connected to (probably this one, though)...

That Autumn Feeling!
Goal 1 of 6
Make 1 Shampoo and Conditioner (in the Soap Maker)
Give 15 Shampoo and Conditioner
Reward: 200 c, 3 xp

judyandthecat
09-24-19, 12:31 AM
Do we know what the house does?

Goal 1 of 2: The Falling Leaves
Calling all visitors! Stop by the Autumn Visitors Center to turn your extra items into something else! You can make items need for the Happy Harvest Collection!
Buy 1 Autumn Visitors Center from the market for 175 gems

It is a building for the event ...you can convert event items you have into ones that might be hard to get or ones you need more of for turning in Collections

Fairyreserve
09-24-19, 07:10 AM
So it looks like the cider house is gonna be the tightwad this event. So far, I got crickets. Hoping my next train asks for apple cider.

PookieBear50
09-24-19, 11:38 AM
So it looks like the cider house is gonna be the tightwad this event. So far, I got crickets. Hoping my next train asks for apple cider.

I don't know about that...my Windmills were quite stingy with the Handheld Sickles, though that may just have been because it is faster to craft items there than in the Cider House. It has not exactly been dropping Fallen Leaves like crazy, but I've had items that take longer to craft in the queue, so it has been a bit slow.

I'm dreading the Mine and the Studio, to be honest...and you know that both of those are yet to come. :(

judyandthecat
09-24-19, 02:39 PM
Goal 8 of 11
Threshing wheat is hard work. Solid tools can help make it easier, I've heard that ash wood makes good strong handles.
Get 3 Metal Grain Flails from the Farmer's Outpost

inara_24
09-24-19, 05:21 PM
I don't know about that...my Windmills were quite stingy with the Handheld Sickles, though that may just have been because it is faster to craft items there than in the Cider House. It has not exactly been dropping Fallen Leaves like crazy, but I've had items that take longer to craft in the queue, so it has been a bit slow.

I'm dreading the Mine and the Studio, to be honest...and you know that both of those are yet to come. :(

It might have been the last event that I worked on the studio for days and got nothing.

judyandthecat
09-24-19, 05:46 PM
It might have been the last event that I worked on the studio for days and got nothing.

That is the main reason I buy the building to make hard to get Event Items.
Then I don't have to deal with the mine or studio.
I hope it goes on sale soon!
Please Pleaee Please

Fairyreserve
09-24-19, 09:35 PM

The minute u posted this I started getting leaves. So thanks!

Fairyreserve
09-24-19, 09:37 PM
That is the main reason I buy the building to make hard to get Event Items.
Then I don't have to deal with the mine or studio.
I hope it goes on sale soon!
Please Pleaee Please

Usually by day 7 it goes half price or so. I always wait. It means I do t get that head start, but that's OK.

queenetherea86
09-25-19, 07:38 AM
Am I the only one not getting a single thing from the bakery? In my collectible thing, it says I can get that item from the bakery, but I get nothing no matter what I make. I?m a lower level, so I can?t get it from fishing.

Fairyreserve
09-25-19, 09:33 AM
That Autumn Feeling
This Goal is not required for Happy Harvest. Completing this series of goals will reward you with an item to help you out!
Goal 1 of 6
Make 1 Shampoo and Conditioner in the Soap Maker
Give 13 Shampoo and Conditioner

Goal 2 of 6
Make 1 Maple Bacon and Eggs in the Bed and Breakfast
Give 7 Maple Bacon and Eggs

Goal 3 of 6
Make 1 Dried Flower Potpourri in the Dehydrator
Give 15 Dried Flower Potpourri

Goal 4 of 6
Male 1 Granola Bar in the Kitchen
Give 5 Granola Bar

Goal 5 of 6
Make 1 Almond Face Make in Specialty Goods
Give 11 Almond Face Masks

Goal 6 of 6
Make 1 Gnocchi in the Noodle House
Give 4 Gnocchi
REWARDS: 200 coins, 5 Pick Axes, 3 experience points

ARE YOU SHORT ON COINS? Ok, now take note!!! If you're one of those people who don't have alot of coins, this right here is an opportunity. The prize here is five pick axes. That's it. They're asking for ALOT OF YOUR RESOURCES for five pick axes. The Stormtroopers are no dummies, the timing is on purpose, and it's probably because we're going to need them for the event when the mine is released for the next item. If you're really short on coins, skip this side goal and craft the items needed for it. Alot of these are very easy to make, so start making them!

Shampoo >> Takes 15 minutes a piece. They don't sell for much, but they're quick money.
Maple, Bacon & Eggs >> These are all made with base ingredients, the only slightly more challenging ingredient is maple. Sell for more than $200 each, and you're talking about $1,400.
Potpourri >> This one isn't the best seller, but the flowers can be a challenge to acquire. Might want to skip this as selling point for making coins for that reason. I went ahead and did it, though, cuz I have tons and tons of the flowers, so it's worth it to me to go ahead and make these if my dehydrator isn't already busy with other stuff. Like ...
Granola Bars >> This is a good thing to spend your time making, cuz it sells for a decent amount, and they always always sell. You're never gonna get one of these lingering in your store. At $400 a pop, that's $2,000, and you can make all of them in 8 hours if you have the ingredients. So, start drying out raisins in that dehydrator and making brown sugar and milk chocolate. Spend all day today making those ingredients for the granola bars so that tomorrow you can make them all.
Almond Mask >> One of my favorite things to sell. Not hard, but time consuming to get the ingredients together. Again, this is a $400 item, so if you have the ingredients, great. If you don't, then just make apple sugar, that's $250, and it takes 20 minutes to craft. Make it in bulk, sell it constantly, you'll make heaps of coin.
Gnocci >> This is your easiest item to make, but it takes three hours and sells for not too much. So, i'd skip it.

So, that's my recommendation. Yes, your'e going to need pick axes. But there are other ways to get them in preparation for when the mine opens up. If you're really short on coins, then skip this and craft what folks are going to need here.

My advice to you!

queenetherea86
09-25-19, 12:01 PM
Granola Bars >> This is a good thing to spend your time making, cuz it sells for a decent amount, and they always always sell. You're never gonna get one of these lingering in your store. At $400 a pop, that's $2,000, and you can make all of them in 8 hours if you have the ingredients. So, start drying out raisins in that dehydrator and making brown sugar and milk chocolate. Spend all day today making those ingredients for the granola bars so that tomorrow you can make them all.
Almond Mask >> One of my favorite things to sell. Not hard, but time consuming to get the ingredients together. Again, this is a $400 item, so if you have the ingredients, great. If you don't, then just make apple sugar, that's $250, and it takes 20 minutes to craft. Make it in bulk, sell it constantly, you'll make heaps of coin.
Gnocci >> This is your easiest item to make, but it takes three hours and sells for not too much. So, i'd skip it.

So, that's my recommendation. Yes, your'e going to need pick axes. But there are other ways to get them in preparation for when the mine opens up. If you're really short on coins, then skip this and craft what folks are going to need here.

My advice to you!

The one thing that ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS sells at my shop is corn syrup! I pump those babies out like crazy and will sell 2-5 at a time and I end up making quite a bit of money throughout the day. They usually go quickly, too!

PookieBear50
09-25-19, 12:46 PM
ARE YOU SHORT ON COINS? Ok, now take note!!! If you're one of those people who don't have alot of coins, this right here is an opportunity. The prize here is five pick axes. That's it. They're asking for ALOT OF YOUR RESOURCES for five pick axes. The Stormtroopers are no dummies, the timing is on purpose, and it's probably because we're going to need them for the event when the mine is released for the next item. If you're really short on coins, skip this side goal and craft the items needed for it. Alot of these are very easy to make, so start making them!

Shampoo >> Takes 15 minutes a piece. They don't sell for much, but they're quick money.
Maple, Bacon & Eggs >> These are all made with base ingredients, the only slightly more challenging ingredient is maple. Sell for more than $200 each, and you're talking about $1,400.
Potpourri >> This one isn't the best seller, but the flowers can be a challenge to acquire. Might want to skip this as selling point for making coins for that reason. I went ahead and did it, though, cuz I have tons and tons of the flowers, so it's worth it to me to go ahead and make these if my dehydrator isn't already busy with other stuff. Like ...

My advice to you!

What I'm not liking is the Potpourri and the Almond Masks. Both require Cinnamon, and together it comes up to almost 40 needed. And naturally, my Cinnamon trees keep giving me Cinnamon Oil, not Cinnamon Sticks.

judyandthecat
09-25-19, 02:49 PM
Goal 9 of 11
As a farm, we do refer to some guides about what's previous harvests been like and what could be coming up.
Get 3 Harvest Almanac from the mine

Fairyreserve
09-25-19, 04:12 PM
What I'm not liking is the Potpourri and the Almond Masks. Both require Cinnamon, and together it comes up to almost 40 needed. And naturally, my Cinnamon trees keep giving me Cinnamon Oil, not Cinnamon Sticks.

I would skip the potpourri if you're selling. If you're going for the axes, yeah, that's frustrating. I'm short on cinnamon, too.

PookieBear50
09-25-19, 04:51 PM
I would skip the potpourri if you're selling. If you're going for the axes, yeah, that's frustrating. I'm short on cinnamon, too.

I'm crafting for the axes. What's odd is that we have such a short sub-event this time...

PookieBear50
09-26-19, 02:42 PM
Goal 10 of 11
Even though we don't usually plant at this time of year, Plowing will help break p the soil and reduce weeds for next spring!
Get 3 Traditional Plough from the Almond Trees

judyandthecat
09-27-19, 02:32 PM
Goal 11 of 11
It'll be nice to have our friends stop by and help out! I'm sure we'll have enough tools for everyone to chip in!
Get 3 Brush Sickles from the Studio

Good Luck Everyone!
Remember if you are really having a problem with getting some of the event items.
BUY the Autumn Visitor Center for 88 gems
With this fantastic building you can convert event items into other event items.
Makes an event a lot easier and makes a cute decoration after the event!

judyandthecat
09-27-19, 02:45 PM
IMPORTANT
Finish all your goals before turning in any collections
This GOAL FOR THE MOUSE will not appear unless you finish Goal 11 of 11
Little Mouse
If you can turn in enough Happy Harvest item to the Collections Gallery, you'll be able to keep our elusive friend!
Turn in 5 Collections
REWARDS: 200 coins, Mouse, 3 experience points

judyandthecat
09-27-19, 03:51 PM
The Autumn Paths are exquisite!

But my pets don't seem to be willing to walk on them.
Is anyone else having this problem?
If so can it please be fixed because I want the paths displayed.

tsumtsum27
09-27-19, 05:16 PM
What habitat for the mouse ?

judyandthecat
09-27-19, 05:32 PM
What habitat for the mouse ?

Wildlife Den

Natasha_07
09-27-19, 09:40 PM
I decided to turn in the 5 collections I had completed because at this point I am stuck on the almonds goals. Not getting the part and don't want to end up like last time, waiting to complete 5 collection from the last goal and only got a couple because I was stuck on a previous one so only 2 decor & no pet.

I was getting the item from the almond trees but this was before I gotten the goal for it as I was still on the previous goals, now that I am on said goal no ploughs! :(

Maybe I am loosing my patience too soon.

bubaxx
09-28-19, 02:37 AM
The habitat for the Sand Fox - Wildlife Den or Foxy's Den.

seesters
09-28-19, 07:10 AM
WATER TOWER... What is it’s purpose? Not getting anything or any indication that I can get anything!

HappyBunny09
09-28-19, 01:19 PM
YAY.. another event where you can’t get anything from the mine or the studio.!! Probably because they want you to buy gems �� never fails every time they have this kind of event it’s the same thing.

judyandthecat
09-28-19, 02:49 PM
WATER TOWER... What is it?s purpose? Not getting anything or any indication that I can get anything!

The Water Tower is a decoration.

The Owl Tree is a boost and will become a decoration after the event ends.

spring_peeper
09-28-19, 05:36 PM
Is it just me, or does it seem like there is virtually no effort or creativity going into these events?

For starters, it?s the same sequence of events to get a collection item. Secondly, take a look at the collection items. Leaves, books, hooks that are just mirrored or have a different color.

The prizes, okay sure the pets are great, but a basic chicken? Really?

logansmil
09-29-19, 04:19 AM
YAY.....Got the sand fox on my very first turn in....

b95709e
09-29-19, 09:32 AM
Great got the squirrel! Bad news where it lives costs 500 gems

judyandthecat
09-29-19, 10:42 AM
Great got the squirrel! Bad news where it lives costs 500 gems

You can put the squirrel in the wildlife den

Woldawson
09-29-19, 03:33 PM
Says I need Rodent Grotte when i try & place the mouse & of course I don?t have one & it?s not for sale😒.

judyandthecat
09-29-19, 04:40 PM
Says I need Rodent Grotte when i try & place the mouse & of course I don?t have one & it?s not for sale��.

Do you have a wildlife den?
I pulled mine into there.
He is keeping my two Beavers company!

MiriellaBella
09-29-19, 10:58 PM
My owl was missing from the tree when I opened the game tonight. Why is it gone?

judyandthecat
09-30-19, 01:14 AM
My owl was missing from the tree when I opened the game tonight. Why is it gone?

Collect from it like a pet with your pail.
Gives 15 points every two hours.

jmbgirlzx4
09-30-19, 11:10 AM
21 completed collections and still no sand fox...wth?
I haven?t gotten the collections pet from any of the last 3 events. So frustrating!

PookieBear50
09-30-19, 11:25 AM
As expected, the Studio is causing all sorts of problems for me. And before anyone says "buy the Autumn Visitor Center," I cannot really afford to spend 88 gems on it, and besides which, I would need to go all the way back to day 2 to have enough of ANY item to craft any other item and still have enough to turn in collections (because the Studio is not the only thing being stingy with drops).

On the plus side, I have already received the Harvest Mouse...but it would be nice to win the Sand Fox too.

KojiMama
09-30-19, 05:28 PM
My wildlife dens are full and the rodent grotto is nowhere to be found or bought. When will the rodent grottos appear?

MiriellaBella
09-30-19, 11:55 PM
No drops from the Studio, even for long-production-time items.

murphey9
10-01-19, 03:35 AM
Same. But I’ve turned in 31 collections. Just like the last 3 events, I have turned in over 30 collections and haven’t received the final pet. I even actually had hopes from the beginning of this event. I got plenty of drops from everything - even the mine - until I got to the studio. From the collections turned in, almost every one was completed from the Autumn visitor center. I may have gotten 8 from the studio, and I have 2 studios and made items constantly. Very FRUSTRATING. I’m not sure why I try anymore on events like this.

db1323
10-01-19, 05:38 AM
No drops from the Studio, even for long-production-time items.

This is what I see with every event. It’s beyond frustrating. Get all the normal drops until the end. Usually the mine and studio. I guess I have to ask myself if I want to waste countless hours of my time on this “game”

DaphneGlass
10-01-19, 11:34 AM
This is what I see with every event. It’s beyond frustrating. Get all the normal drops until the end. Usually the mine and studio. I guess I have to ask myself if I want to waste countless hours of my time on this “game”

Yep same here, not even got 5 turn ins the studio takes so long to craft items then no drops n not enough time left to keep crafting, got the squirrel and to house it costs 500 gems ffs

judyandthecat
10-01-19, 11:56 AM
Yep same here, not even got 5 turn ins the studio takes so long to craft items then no drops n not enough time left to keep crafting, got the squirrel and to house it costs 500 gems ffs

You can put the squirrel in the wildlife den.

eucom
10-01-19, 02:38 PM
34 collections and no fox!!!!

HappyBunny09
10-01-19, 03:24 PM
I can’t even get 5 collections. But I see people are getting 31, 35 collections some how, that dam studio and pond will not give me anything for days now even after doing the items that take hours to get it done. Every event it’s the same thing with the Studio, the Mine and the Pond that don’t give the needed items.!!

eucom
10-01-19, 03:39 PM
I can’t even get 5 collections. But I see people are getting 31, 35 collections some how, that dam studio and pond will not give me anything for days now even after doing the items that take hours to get it done. Every event it’s the same thing with the Studio, the Mine and the Pond that don’t give the needed items.!!

I purchased the visitor center when it went on sale and been making the items from the pond, mine, and studio. That’s the only way I’ve turned in so many collections.

Fairyreserve
10-01-19, 05:10 PM
What squirrel? I got the mouse, no fox yet after a zillion turn ins. But what is the squirrel and owl tree and water tower? Are these leader board things? It's frustrating to read about off topic prizes bin these threads that aren't for them.

judyandthecat
10-01-19, 05:43 PM
What squirrel? I got the mouse, no fox yet after a zillion turn ins. But what is the squirrel and owl tree and water tower? Are these leader board things? It's frustrating to read about off topic prizes bin these threads that aren't for them.

They are milestone prizes in the leaderboard thread.

PookieBear50
10-01-19, 06:59 PM
As expected, I was able to get the Harvest Mouse. I was also able to get everything EXCEPT the Sand Fox (no surprise there). It would be really nice if we could maybe get one of each prize before starting to receive duplicates, but I guess receiving the most desired prize would result in players no longer turning in collections...or buying gems to finish collections. Oh well.

Fairyreserve
10-01-19, 07:06 PM
They are milestone prizes in the leaderboard thread.

Then ppl should discuss them in the leaderboard thread and not this one.

Thanks for explaining Judy.

Fairyreserve
10-01-19, 07:08 PM
As expected, I was able to get the Harvest Mouse. I was also able to get everything EXCEPT the Sand Fox (no surprise there). It would be really nice if we could maybe get one of each prize before starting to receive duplicates, but I guess receiving the most desired prize would result in players no longer turning in collections...or buying gems to finish collections. Oh well.

Same for me. No fox. Also no lamplight. I have to say tho, the paths are gorgeous. I got a ronnof them, so that's nice.

Natasha_07
10-01-19, 07:15 PM
I was 5 minutes too late to collect the last few from the studio before the timer expired, bummer! Also I didn't get the Sand Fox either. :(

bessbee
10-02-19, 08:13 AM
I got 4 drops from 2 studios in four days. Constant effort and 4 drops. Why try?

seesters
10-02-19, 11:19 AM
I got 4 drops from 2 studios in four days. Constant effort and 4 drops. Why try?

That has become my thought also. You EARN so many parts and can only get a few of another. That just isn’t right. AND I do NOT need any more fences!