PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story 2 reset

pansylover
09-14-19, 01:00 PM
It?s been about a month since I logged in to the game. Tried today and game has reset to level 3! I don?t remember what level I was on but much, much higher! I have already unlocked peaches and some peach recipes. Please help

kooky panda
09-16-19, 10:02 AM
It?s been about a month since I logged in to the game. Tried today and game has reset to level 3! I don?t remember what level I was on but much, much higher! I have already unlocked peaches and some peach recipes. Please help
Try logging out of game center and then log back in.
Restart our device, then try to open you game to see if you are on the correct level.

pansylover
09-16-19, 03:54 PM
I don’t have Game Center, how do I load it? I tried deleting the game and downloading again, but that didn’t work. Have also powered down iPad with no luck. Trying to remember how to sync games like when I use new device. Logged in to Bakery Story (original), but can’t find an option to login with current password, only to change password. Guess I could try that... thanks, I really want my game Restored!

kooky panda
09-17-19, 10:09 AM
Try playing the level 3 games for a few minutes to see if your game syncs up and changes to your old level.

If you need further help, please contact support. (see support link in my signature).