PDA

View Full Version : Worthless wheel prizes

Fyym
09-12-19, 11:40 PM
Anyone notice how worthless the crown prizes are on the wheel? I got crowns on like 4 straight spins, even though I was around 12th place. What gives? How am I supposed to compete when I cant breed the dragon and you won't help me with the wheel to stay competitive?

mymonta
09-13-19, 11:43 AM
Anyone notice how worthless the crown prizes are on the wheel? I got crowns on like 4 straight spins, even though I was around 12th place. What gives? How am I supposed to compete when I cant breed the dragon and you won't help me with the wheel to stay competitive?

Are you using the crowns to craft the dragon you can't breed? That's what the crowns are for.

Fyym
09-13-19, 12:35 PM
I ALREADY had to craft the dragon because this game is unfair trying to breed the ultra rare dragon. So while some people bred it right away, I'm 3 days behind. So I'd rather spin to get points to catch up then to give me worthless crowns.

mymonta
09-13-19, 12:41 PM
I ALREADY had to craft the dragon because this game is unfair trying to breed the ultra rare dragon. So while some people bred it right away, I'm 3 days behind. So I'd rather spin to get points to catch up then to give me worthless crowns.

Ok, I was just making sure that you knew what the crowns were for. I, also, had to craft the dragon and lost time that others did not. I also get disappointed when I get more crowns on a spin, but there is nothing that can be done about it. I wish that the wheel had fewer slots for crowns and more for food and/or points.

delimiah
09-20-19, 08:20 PM
Yes I agree that the crowns are absolutely useless becoz we can get more crowns from breeding and harvesting. So I don't understand how those can be prizes in the spin the wheel!

ghostiemom
09-21-19, 10:04 AM
Once upon a time, the spin wheels had 3 retired dragons on them.

deadpixel
09-21-19, 12:15 PM

Not to mention Gold!

JustKay
09-24-19, 03:21 PM

You're talking about the spin to win wheel. That one had a 24 (or 22) recharge time. I could love to see dragons on the leaderboard spin wheel but it's never happened in my memory.