PDA

View Full Version : What do you do with the common dragons that are needed for events?

greywagtail
09-12-19, 05:09 AM
I have them in the stable. There are not worth disenchanting

mymonta
09-12-19, 11:48 AM
Wow. No love for commons. I like to display my dragons at different levels, so I usually keep at least 2, unless it's one that I think is kind of unattractive. Then I only keep 1, and I leave it out on display. If I continue to breed more and more of them, I just sell them right off the nest. They might not be much good for disenchanting, but sometimes if you have a bingo task to evolve 5 dragons, the 4 hour commons fulfill that task relatively quickly.

greywagtail
09-12-19, 12:29 PM
Wow. No love for commons. I like to display my dragons at different levels, so I usually keep at least 2, unless it's one that I think is kind of unattractive. Then I only keep 1, and I leave it out on display. If I continue to breed more and more of them, I just sell them right off the nest. They might not be much good for disenchanting, but sometimes if you have a bingo task to evolve 5 dragons, the 4 hour commons fulfill that task relatively quickly.
For bingo, I use Fire dragons for evolving tasks. Taking a break from Bingo at the moment as concentrating on hatching & evolving the dragons from storage - ready for disenchanting. Want that Huntress!

greywagtail
09-17-19, 05:07 AM
New strategy is to send these dragons to be disenchanted just before the end of the event to get the disenchanting bonus with the 8 hour time.