09-10-19, 01:41 PM
A picture says a 1000 words

shortdanzr
09-10-19, 01:45 PM
my screen shows the usual

Ellerslie6
09-10-19, 03:20 PM
I am unable to do anything - I keep getting this

Has anyone ever seen anything like this. The number of coins it says I need is the number I have. ???

Sorry can’t rotate it. Lol

[S8] Elsa
09-10-19, 04:38 PM
@skyharbor602 - the page will be blank if the game can't connect to the app store packages. This usually means internet connection, but also sometimes the app store has hiccups. It should come back, but you might need to refresh the game a few times.

@Ellerslie6 - you have what we call 'max integer'. It means you've collected more Coins than the maximum 32-bit signed integer in computer language. You can sink some coins to solve it or ask support to remove enough Coins to bring you back down below a billion or so.

retseho
09-10-19, 05:50 PM
Elsa;1594711']@skyharbor602 - the page will be blank if the game can't connect to the app store packages. This usually means internet connection, but also sometimes the app store has hiccups. It should come back, but you might need to refresh the game a few times.

@Ellerslie6 - you have what we call 'max integer'. It means you've collected more Coins than the maximum 32-bit signed integer in computer language. You can sink some coins to solve it or ask support to remove enough Coins to bring you back down below a billion or so.

The fastest way to reduced coins is to buy & sell the Treasure Terraces. If you are max. out on TT, pick the next highest cost habitat to buy & sell.

skyharbor602
09-10-19, 06:15 PM
Elsa;1594711']@skyharbor602 - the page will be blank if the game can't connect to the app store packages. This usually means internet connection, but also sometimes the app store has hiccups. It should come back, but you might need to refresh the game a few times.

Thanks Elsa! It ended up finally working for me again after I did what you suggested.