PDA

View Full Version : Four element dragons - are they worth it?

greywagtail
09-09-19, 01:12 AM
I have Light Mother and it has not done much in a battle yet and a lot of food required to get to 15. My finger is hovering over the disenchant button for essence to get Huntress.

Athabasca55
09-09-19, 01:37 PM
Funny you should ask. Light Mother is one of my go to fighters in the arena. I use her for high level black dragons, including Champs. One thing I noticed about her, she fights better using Magic first, then Bash. In a pinch, if she is defeated, I’ll heal her up, then have her lead with Bash. My Light Mother is only a level 12, but regularly beats level 20 dragons.

I actually tag team Light Mother with Huntress, so if one loses, the other subs in next round.

So, I would not disenchant her, but my level 12 Huntress is also one if my faves, so crafting her is a good idea.

Good luck!

greywagtail
09-09-19, 02:34 PM
Funny you should ask. Light Mother is one of my go to fighters in the arena. I use her for high level black dragons, including Champs. One thing I noticed about her, she fights better using Magic first, then Bash. In a pinch, if she is defeated, I’ll heal her up, then have her lead with Bash. My Light Mother is only a level 12, but regularly beats level 20 dragons.

I actually tag team Light Mother with Huntress, so if one loses, the other subs in next round.

So, I would not disenchant her, but my level 12 Huntress is also one if my faves, so crafting her is a good idea.

Good luck!

Thank you, I do like the look of LM so will keep her and go for Huntress too. Will try using magic first