PDA

View Full Version : Croconile and other Dragons Graphic Issues

Sunny807
09-08-19, 08:57 AM
Please fix it, thank you.

Edit: I took a picture but I can't load it up. It is the Babyform on Android. Has anyone else this issue too?

amerirish
09-08-19, 10:33 AM
Here's a pic of the baby version:

This is what it's supposed to look like - does it look different on your island?

Sunny807
09-08-19, 11:35 AM
Thank you for that cute pic. Mine doesn't even looks like a dragon. There are only crazy blue lines. I raise him to level 4 and hope it becomes a dragon.

AraRaider
09-08-19, 04:44 PM
Okay this is the stuff of Nightmares. THIS IS THE WORST ERROR I?VE seen yet for dragons...they keep getting worse and worse like for example gloriosa dragon has a broken tail and is STILL NOT FIXED and Chrysanthemum still decapitates itself from it?s head and tail when it flies...but this... THIS is the WORST I?ve seen yet!!!! Croconile level 1 is terrifyingly made of heads. come on DS...what are you doing? giving me nightmares thats what! LMao! Just kidding...but seriously...this is creepy haha.

Oh and here is a pic of broken gloriosa tail and chrysanthemum since no one has managed to fix them over 4 months later so maybe you guys could kindly fix them with this totally screwed up dragon lol. Croconile is literally made of heads. It?s so creepy!!!

It would be really nice if you guys could fix these screwed up dragons. Thanks so much!

Frostyforest34
09-08-19, 10:42 PM
I'm sure that when S8 staff hear about this, "heads will roll." ROFL!!

sophiesonsters
09-09-19, 06:49 AM
My candle one always breaks up into heads to its so hilarious

kooky panda
09-09-19, 10:36 AM
Thank you for that cute pic. Mine doesn't even looks like a dragon. There are only crazy blue lines. I raise him to level 4 and hope it becomes a dragon.
Please try force closing and reopening your game. Give a little time to fully open up all the graphics. If you still have issues, please contact support for assistance.

( see support link in my signature)

Athabasca55
09-09-19, 01:29 PM
I sent in a ticket. I have force closed my game numerous times. It doesn’t fix the issue. This reminds me of the Skeleking dragon which had a weird habit of disappearing right after it was fed, lol. That one took a long time to resolve. I hope this one is fixed soon.

Athabasca55
09-09-19, 01:41 PM
I sent in a ticket. Hope it gets fixed!

mymonta
09-09-19, 04:32 PM
It's normal after you evolve it to juvenile.

mymonta
09-09-19, 04:35 PM
It looks normal after you evolve it.

amerirish
09-09-19, 06:00 PM
EWwwwwwwww!! I've never had this happen on my island (thank goodness!). I don't know why but those pics make my blood run cold! Soooooo creepy!

Sunny807
09-09-19, 10:01 PM
Kooky, with all that errors in that game it"s normal to first close and reopen the game. But this didn"t help so I asked. Anyway, thanks. At level 4 it"s ok.

kooky panda
09-10-19, 10:35 AM
Is this what yours looks like?

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52955&d=1567985949&thumb=1 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52955&d=1567985949)

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109414-Croconile-the-hideous-monster-made-of-heads

astrid_s
09-10-19, 12:19 PM
It looks like Pegasus 2nd and Dark Diamond have the same glitch also. Except Pegasus glitches sporadically. Like in this picture of two of them, where one is glitched and the other one isn't, lol.

mymonta
09-10-19, 01:31 PM
Is this what yours looks like?

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52955&d=1567985949&thumb=1 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52955&d=1567985949)

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109414-Croconile-the-hideous-monster-made-of-heads

Yes, there is another thread with screenshots posted.

kooky panda
09-11-19, 10:25 AM
Kooky, with all that errors in that game it"s normal to first close and reopen the game. But this didn"t help so I asked. Anyway, thanks. At level 4 it"s ok.
I went ahead and merged this thread with the current thread already discussing this issue.

AraRaider
09-25-19, 04:00 AM
Hey guys, I found another seriously screwed up dragon! Ursa Minor! It is screwed up the same way that chrysanthemum dragon is. Restarting the game does nothing because all of these dragons were uploaded to the game screwed up like this and everyone I point them out to can see it the same way I do and that?s how I know for a fact they were uploaded to the game erroneously. Someone hasn?t been doing their homework and proofing them before uploading lol. Also the Pegasus dragon, I have witnessed it like that on MANY other people?s isle?s since I don?t have one myself. The person who animates today I have a feeling is not the same person who animated from when the game first came out because I don?t ever recall seeing so many mistakes in the dragon?s animation these days :( I really hope these dragons could be fixed, especially gloriosa, Ursa Minor and chrysanthemum because I love them...but watching them both when they fly their body slides down from their neck and head and tail and just leaves them decapitated in the air before it slides back up...looks gross lol. 😂

kooky panda
09-25-19, 09:52 AM
This should be fixed. You may need to restart your game .

AraRaider
09-25-19, 03:54 PM
This should be fixed. You may need to restart your game .

Lmao...I dont think you actually read my post at all. I said a found another messed up dragon , NOT Croconile. None of the following dragons have been fixed and are still messed up and I have asked numerous people on other accounts for confirmation and they can see these dragons as screwed up too. Come on, go to my island, look at my Gloriosa dragons broken tail I have 4 of hem on my upper isles. . You?ll see them. Their tail looks like it was ripped off then stuck on incorrectly pin the tail on the donkey style. All epic form gloriosa dragons have broken tails, wether they are flying or not. ALL epic form chrysanthemum and Ursa Minor dragons when they fly the animation is messed up and have messed up bodies that decapitate from their head and tail when they fly.

I can restart the game until I am blue in the face, delete and uninstall repeatedly. Doesn’t change the fact that those dragons are not proper. Look at my pics I uploaded please! Do you not see that? Go to my island look at chrysanthemum fly above my brother bloom. Watch the body disconnect from the tail. The problem is NOT on my end! If people are complaining they fixed these dragons they clearly haven’t done so...so how come Croconile gets fixed but they don’t bother to fix gloriosa, chrysanthemum, Ursa Minor? I even made support tickets about them months ago and got ignored.

I would send in a ticket but the support site won’t let me it keeps telling me I have to turn cookies on but they ARE on.

kooky panda
09-26-19, 10:38 AM
Lmao...I dont think you actually read my post at all. I said a found another messed up dragon , NOT Croconile. None of the following dragons have been fixed and are still messed up and I have asked numerous people on other accounts for confirmation and they can see these dragons as screwed up too. Come on, go to my island, look at my Gloriosa dragons broken tail I have 4 of hem on my upper isles. . You?ll see them. Their tail looks like it was ripped off then stuck on incorrectly pin the tail on the donkey style. All epic form gloriosa dragons have broken tails, wether they are flying or not. ALL epic form chrysanthemum and Ursa Minor dragons when they fly the animation is messed up and have messed up bodies that decapitate from their head and tail when they fly.

I can restart the game until I am blue in the face, delete and uninstall repeatedly. Doesn?t change the fact that those dragons are not proper. Look at my pics I uploaded please! Do you not see that? Go to my island look at chrysanthemum fly above my brother bloom. Watch the body disconnect from the tail. The problem is NOT on my end! If people are complaining they fixed these dragons they clearly haven?t done so...so how come Croconile gets fixed but they don?t bother to fix gloriosa, chrysanthemum, Ursa Minor? I even made support tickets about them months ago and got ignored.

I would send in a ticket but the support site won?t let me it keeps telling me I have to turn cookies on but they ARE on.

I was referring to the dragon noted in title (topic of this thread). It has been fixed.

I did send over your post on the additional dragons and this has been forwarded to the team.

Please fix it, thank you.

Edit: I took a picture but I can't load it up. It is the Babyform on Android. Has anyone else this issue too?

AraRaider
09-26-19, 03:06 PM
I was referring to the dragon noted in title (topic of this thread). It has been fixed.

I did send over your post on the additional dragons and this has been forwarded to the team.

Ooooohhh Ok I thought you were replying to me since you said it right after my post. Thanks for sending in about the other dragons....I?ve been staring at them broken for months and gloriosa has been broken for years since it came out which is kinda sad....but ah well. Is what it is!

[S8] Vanellope
10-02-19, 05:01 PM
We went through the thread and fixed all of the art issues. You may need to reinstall to see the updates.

Thank you so much kooky for flagging these to us :)

astrid_s
10-03-19, 12:12 PM
Ancient Mummy has art issues also.

kooky panda
10-07-19, 10:29 AM
Ancient Mummy has art issues also.
Thanks for the report. I will forward this over.

AraRaider
10-12-19, 05:11 PM
Vanellope;1597373']We went through the thread and fixed all of the art issues. You may need to reinstall to see the updates.

Thank you so much kooky for flagging these to us :)

Did you fix chrysanthemum, Ursa Minor (these two’s animation is screwed up when they fly, watch the body disconnect from the tail and neck) and gloriosa’s tail yet? They’re still not fixed and restarting doesn’t fix them.

oficeandfire
10-12-19, 05:42 PM
Did you fix chrysanthemum, Ursa Minor (these two’s animation is screwed up when they fly, watch the body disconnect from the tail and neck) and gloriosa’s tail yet? They’re still not fixed and restarting doesn’t fix them.

Yep my Ursa Minor still flys with its body and tail coming apart- sad- it?s such a pretty dragon! These errors need to be fixed!!!

oficeandfire
10-18-19, 10:59 PM
So anything going to be done about this or????