PDA

View Full Version : Game kicks me out

PennyLane1900
09-07-19, 03:56 AM
Hello. I hope this is the right section for the thread.
Everytime when i want to open my game, it kicks me out. On different devices and with different IP Adresses. A friend wanted to visit my bakery and said she got kicked out, too. Other bakerys work. I already deleted the game and tried another version, re installed it, nothing works. Please help me. I want my game back

PennyLane1900
09-07-19, 07:51 AM
No one who can help? :(

PennyLane1900
09-08-19, 08:08 AM
I alreay contacted Storm Id, but an automatic email came back, which said, I should ask here for help. But no one is here to help. Please help me. I want my game back

Rynetory2
09-09-19, 05:34 AM
I just visited your bakery with no issue. Generally when player gets kicked out, it's either not insufficient device resources to run and load the game, and/or connection issue. Can you try using a different network?

P.S. Responses are slower on weekends.

PennyLane1900
09-09-19, 01:00 PM
Thank you so much! I already tried a different network, but the same problem appeared. I tried different devices, different networks, nothing.
I even reset the factory settings. A downloaded a new game. I was able to enter the game. Then I tried to log in on my "old" bakery and got kicked out again. No one can help me. :( I don't want to start all over.

Rynetory2
09-10-19, 05:41 AM
Thanks for your effort in trying. Try contacting Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and select "Account Recovery" category. Hope you get back your game soon.