PDA

View Full Version : Ticket temple - gold producing dragons

greywagtail
09-04-19, 02:15 AM
the good news is that Glitterspark is to the temple, the bad news is that i cannot craft it because ‘maximum limit reached’. I have Gold Horizon so presumably only one GPD is allowed in the temple or is there a limit on the number of GPDs allowed across the islands

deadpixel
09-04-19, 04:27 AM
the good news is that Glitterspark is to the temple, the bad news is that i cannot craft it because ‘maximum limit reached’. I have Gold Horizon so presumably only one GPD is allowed in the temple or is there a limit on the number of GPDs allowed across the islands

Uhh... Glitterspark isn't a GPD ;)

https://i.ibb.co/g9ZLcrj/912-D2-B53-F093-419-A-933-C-5-A67-A5-C41-ED5.jpg

You are allowed only one of each GPD, which means that you can currently have a total of 17 unique GPDs.

AraRaider
09-04-19, 07:40 AM
Yeah you must be thinking of Flutterglint the GPD dragon. You’re always allowed to have ONE of every different type of GPD DRAGON, if they actually added another GPD to the temple and you didn’t have it yet you would be allowed to get it. :)

greywagtail
09-04-19, 09:36 PM
Yeah you must be thinking of Flutterglint the GPD dragon. You’re always allowed to have ONE of every different type of GPD DRAGON, if they actually added another GPD to the temple and you didn’t have it yet you would be allowed to get it. :)

Yes I got it wrong, and confused the name. Wishful thinking regarding the GPD.