https://i.imgur.com/uwSOEpC.png
Wallpapers:
https://i.imgur.com/J8Jw1Kv.png
Floor Tiles:
https://i.imgur.com/tkbRnku.png
Wall Decos:
https://i.imgur.com/3Aaitl5.png
Floor Decos:
Gem Dispenser seems to have been removed from the current sale.
https://i.imgur.com/blyTAjx.png

https://i.imgur.com/cqyp1Lh.png
Constructible Deco Details:
https://i.imgur.com/l0Q9Feo.png
Mystery Crates/Boxes:
https://i.imgur.com/4de67tI.png
Expansions:
https://i.imgur.com/8pnuN55.png
Appliances:
https://i.imgur.com/YenMmNj.png
iOS Bundles:
https://i.imgur.com/g5546ME.png
https://i.imgur.com/jDPZ9Mr.png
iOS Value Pack:
https://i.imgur.com/fRYO0am.png

Link to Master Box Guide for full details on Mystery Box/Crate items:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98404-Bakery-Story-Master-Box-Guide

EdiiLouise
08-30-19, 10:56 AM
What does the gold dust and magic lamp do? I've never seen these before and they're showing 0 coins

Ps nothing I really like in this sale, so awaiting for the next one

KeiYos
08-30-19, 11:14 AM
Mmm. It's okay but I was expecting to see other stuff

TwixAndScones
08-30-19, 11:27 AM
The best sale I have see!!! Now I have to decide what I want!!!! I so happy to see all this items. Thank you S8!!! Amazing sell how to see more like it!!! :)

AnnirasSweets
08-30-19, 11:29 AM
What does the gold dust and magic lamp do? I've never seen these before and they're showing 0 coins

Ps nothing I really like in this sale, so awaiting for the next one

It's a glitch that's been reported.

fawziaj
08-30-19, 11:42 AM
I'm in sale heaven
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
S8��

AnnirasSweets
08-30-19, 11:46 AM
Question

Can someone on iOS tell me if there are Bundles on offer other than the Cafe Bundle? I think I bought most of them when they were released years ago so I won't see if they're offered.

catprint
08-30-19, 11:57 AM
Ty for posting this.

Omgosh the gem dispenser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was able to get 2. YAYAYAY.

Thank you, S8!!

KeiYos
08-30-19, 11:58 AM
I have a question. If I buy the iOS value pack on iPhone, let's say it's an oven and switch to Android, the stuff I bought will appear on Android? Like I know the gem dispenser is not visible on Android

AnnirasSweets
08-30-19, 12:08 PM
I have a question. If I buy the iOS value pack on iPhone, let's say it's an oven and switch to Android, the stuff I bought will appear on Android? Like I know the gem dispenser is not visible on Android

I've purchased items via Value Packs and had no troubles using them on my droid devices. I think you'll be fine, since the appliance offered in the VP is also available on droid as well.

KeiYos
08-30-19, 12:17 PM
I've purchased items via Value Packs and had no troubles using them on my droid devices. I think you'll be fine, since the appliance offered in the VP is also available on droid as well.
Thank you! So it would be the same with bundles?

baker9081
08-30-19, 12:37 PM
Gem dispenser whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!?!??!

S8 team has outdone themselves on this sale.

baker9081
08-30-19, 12:43 PM
Unfortunately I can?t afford the gem dispenser. But at least I have hope that I might see it again in a future sale.

sugarie4
08-30-19, 12:49 PM
How much is the gem dispenser? I'm on Android so I can't see it 😞

Francys08
08-30-19, 12:59 PM
It costs 230 gems.

AnnirasSweets
08-30-19, 12:59 PM
How much is the gem dispenser? I'm on Android so I can't see it 

230 Gems - LOL looks like we tied Francys08

sugarie4
08-30-19, 01:05 PM
Thanks 😁

baker9081
08-30-19, 01:41 PM
The gem dispenser seems to have disappeared suddenly. I can?t find it for sale anymore.

monstertop
08-30-19, 01:53 PM
Question

Can someone on iOS tell me if there are Bundles on offer other than the Cafe Bundle? I think I bought most of them when they were released years ago so I won't see if they're offered.

There is an Urban Bundle as well.

Skippyjonjones22
08-30-19, 01:55 PM
Great Sale!

AnnirasSweets
08-30-19, 02:00 PM
There is an Urban Bundle as well.

Thanks so much.

justmine2
08-30-19, 02:02 PM
I came here to see if y'all could help me find the gem dispenser, I never saw it, and it looks like it may have been removed. Has anyone bought a "bundle"? I've never bought one and am wondering what all is in one lol. For the most part, I'm very disappointed in this sale, I was hoping a back to school sale would have fall items....

Francys08
08-30-19, 02:22 PM
Yes, we posted the comment at the same time.

geordieprogman
08-30-19, 02:22 PM
I came here to see if y'all could help me find the gem dispenser, I never saw it, and it looks like it may have been removed. Has anyone bought a "bundle"? I've never bought one and am wondering what all is in one lol. For the most part, I'm very disappointed in this sale, I was hoping a back to school sale would have fall items....

Yeah it looks like the gem dispenser has been removed.

I bought the urban bundle when it was first released. It’s an excellent bundle and well worth the gems.

bcute15
08-30-19, 02:52 PM
Mine disappeared after a few hours and my game keeps crashing as well

TheLegendKid08
08-30-19, 02:58 PM
What happened to the gem dispenser that it disappeared? We do not get an explanation. Wow. Many us did not see it.

bcute15
08-30-19, 03:05 PM
Mine disappeared after a few hours and my game keeps crashing as well

What happened to the gem dispenser that it disappeared? We do not get an explanation. Wow. Many us did not see it.

This honestly makes me feel like I been scammed and wanna just delete the whole game they keep doing these unfair tactics now they stopped answering emails as well cause they know it?s wrong

justmine2
08-30-19, 03:11 PM
Yeah it looks like the gem dispenser has been removed.

I bought the urban bundle when it was first released. It’s an excellent bundle and well worth the gems.

I can't see how much the bundles are....

AnnirasSweets
08-30-19, 03:15 PM
I can't see how much the bundles are....

Keep checking Post 1, I'm updating the images as I go.

TwixAndScones
08-30-19, 03:26 PM
This honestly makes me feel like I been scammed and wanna just delete the whole game they keep doing these unfair tactics now they stopped answering emails as well cause they know it?s wrong

Unfortunately s8 would have had 30+ extra moneys from me, because I would buy 2, but apparently they not want my money. :( I sad now, because I have none. But at least I have my candy robot to cry on :(

prettyinpurple43
08-30-19, 03:35 PM
Unfortunately s8 would have had 30+ extra moneys from me, because I would buy 2, but apparently they not want my money. :( I sad now, because I have none. But at least I have my candy robot to cry on :(

Same. I'm pretty darn annoyed about this. It was there this morning and now it's gone. It would be one thing if they had said limited time only, but... It said it would be there for five days. Speaking of which, now it says that the sale is only four days, despite it not going live until 10am this morning.

bcute15
08-30-19, 03:36 PM

Lol I was going to purchase gems at 30% off and buy two as well it just sucks I can?t get ahead in this game maybe it just not for me :(

Natasha_07
08-30-19, 03:37 PM
Thank you for bringing back all the World Games items from 2012. :)

I know they are not favorites but I'm glad to have access to the gym playground and panda gymnast among others, also happy to see the Hard At Work piece.

LightAndLove83
08-30-19, 04:14 PM
Why did they remove the Gem descender? My game has been crashing like ticked off teenager behind the wheel and I bought one, but when I went back to buy another, they were gone. Can?t we catch a brake for once? 😢 I?m appreciative of the sale. Don?t get me wrong, but everything good is always met with something bad. 😏 I would have spent a bunch of money on them alone. *smh* I wish I knew what was going on in Storms heads. It boggles the mind. 🤨

LightAndLove83
08-30-19, 04:19 PM
Same. I'm pretty darn annoyed about this. It was there this morning and now it's gone. It would be one thing if they had said limited time only, but... It said it would be there for five days. Speaking of which, now it says that the sale is only four days, despite it not going live until 10am this morning.

I’m seeing a lot of very unhappy, willing to go broke, customers on this issue. I saw the change from five to four days as well. Why do they keep trying to run ppl off? Every time they do something like this, I see a few more people quit. I stay cause I’m a glutton for punishment, but I feel they need to bring it back and honor what they said. There was no timer on it. I would have been ok with it if they had said, “limited time” but that was not the case. *Grumble grumble*

monstertop
08-30-19, 04:34 PM
How they display the time remaining has always been this way. It's the same way they display goal timers. 1 day actually means 1 day + 24 hours since they do hourly countdown. So 4 days is actually correct since it's 4 days + however many hours are left in today before the timer goes down one day. So I wouldn't be complaining about it unless you're new or you don't complete goals so you're not yet used to how goal timers work.

LightAndLove83
08-30-19, 04:43 PM
How they display the time remaining has always been this way. It's the same way they display goal timers. 1 day actually means 1 day + 24 hours since they do hourly countdown. So 4 days is actually correct since it's 4 days + however many hours are left in today before the timer goes down one day. So I wouldn't be complaining about it unless you're new or you don't complete goals so you're not yet used to how goal timers work.

Well I didn’t think about that. I’ve been having tons of trouble with my game so I’ve been edgy and not thinking straight. However, the disappearance of the gem dispenser was not cool. Having issues getting into the game which I told them about 5 days ago and haven’t heard a peep about it, caused me to miss out on it. But...whateves I guess. You win some, you lose some. ��*♀️

fawziaj
08-30-19, 07:21 PM
The gem dispenser seems to have disappeared suddenly. I can?t find it for sale anymore.

Yes it did!!
Thank god I bought mine last night😨

raspberrydelights
08-30-19, 08:38 PM
Better update your list. Gem dispenser no longer available! I have apple mini iPad and iPhone, no longer in any floor deco list to buy.
Schmuck that I am just spent $34.99 on gems to buy the gem dispenser only to find it has been removed from the list!

NOT COOL TEAM LAVA!

steelersbabyyy
08-30-19, 09:51 PM
Wow I saw the gem dispenser was back and I was going to buy 5 of them when I got home from work and now I see they’re gone! Unbelievable that was the only thing I was going to buy

twospoons
08-30-19, 11:46 PM
While I'm in complete agreement that the gem dispenser thing was not cool (in solidarity, since I'm android and couldn't get it either way), there's one thing in the sale (well, two related things) that made me really happy, so I have to say:

thank you for the buildable decor!!!

this is a problem only affecting the compulsive among us, but I accepted some gifts when I first started playing that I didn't know I'd never be able to use and then I'd have to see them every time I opened my gifts for 6 years. But that's no longer true! I can build the two Olympic decor pieces and get rid of my relay batons & jump board!

Now I just need to wait for the jazz appliances and an old winter oven.

KeiYos
08-31-19, 02:31 AM
I wanted to buy Hard at Work but it's not in my game to buy it? Did they remove it?

geordieprogman
08-31-19, 02:55 AM
I wanted to buy Hard at Work but it's not in my game to buy it? Did they remove it?

Hard at Work is still there on iOS. No idea if it’s there on android.

I bought Hard at Work a few years ago in one of their weekly iOS sales. I bought one for my bakery and one for my wife’s. It was fine on my iPad but when my wife opened her android tablet there was just an empty space. You could see it fine on iOS but nothing there on android. I was just wondering if it was for sale for android users or if it was still just iOS.

KeiYos
08-31-19, 03:04 AM
Hard at Work is still there on iOS. No idea if it’s there on android.

I bought Hard at Work a few years ago in one of their weekly iOS sales. I bought one for my bakery and one for my wife’s. It was fine on my iPad but when my wife opened her android tablet there was just an empty space. You could see it fine on iOS but nothing there on android. I was just wondering if it was for sale for android users or if it was still just iOS.

So Hard at Work is for iOs only? Ugh. I could buy it in iPhone but I prefer to use Android to play. I just don't want to buy it and have an empty space on my bakery

ASbakerij
08-31-19, 05:51 AM
Ty for posting this.

Omgosh the gem dispenser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was able to get 2. YAYAYAY.

Thank you, S8!!

I can?t find the gem dispenser 😞 and i have ios how ??

EdiiLouise
08-31-19, 05:51 AM
Everyone is gutted about the gem dispenser and I'm gutted about the beach rental not being added to the sale!!!

geordieprogman
08-31-19, 06:31 AM
So Hard at Work is for iOs only? Ugh. I could buy it in iPhone but I prefer to use Android to play. I just don't want to buy it and have an empty space on my bakery

I know it was originally just for iOS but I’ve no idea if that has been changed now. I just thought it was a possibility if the reason they couldn’t find it was because it was still iOS only.

TwixAndScones
08-31-19, 09:15 AM
Just to get full set of Lolipop to match my snow boy/girl, it take over 200 gem!!

I would trade all if that was option. But I would not stop until I have full set of lolipop.

AnnirasSweets
08-31-19, 12:48 PM
Just to get full set of Lolipop to match my snow boy/girl, it take over 200 gem!!

I would trade all if that was option. But I would not stop until I have full set of lolipop.

I'd love to have this option as well, so much so that I wrote a lengthy post on this in the Suggests Thread. Great minds and hardcore collectors think alike, lol!

G4OU812
08-31-19, 08:54 PM
I just don't see where the gem dispenser is located in the Floor Deco tab. Where is it? I'm using an iOS device and at Level 89 (if that matters). I checked the Appliances tab and Expansions tab but not sure if I accidentally skipped over it.

ETA: I see others have the same problem.

ToastedOwl
08-31-19, 09:13 PM
Annoyed isn’t the word...if they don’t bring back the gem dispenser for the remaining of the sale I’m quitting. I’ve had enough of this nonsense.

LightAndLove83
08-31-19, 09:30 PM
Annoyed isn?t the word...if they don?t bring back the gem dispenser for the remaining of the sale I?m quitting. I?ve had enough of this nonsense.

I?ve been seeing people quit in droves for the last three years. It?s sad that this happens. Don?t think they will bring it back. I?m not sure what their strategy was with that, (Financial aside) but they always alienate their biggest fans... and spenders!

ToastedOwl
08-31-19, 09:54 PM

I completely agree...

Sugar_Rush_753
08-31-19, 10:25 PM
So let me get this straight...the gem dispenser is for iOS only?? Why in the world would it not be available for Android users? That's a bit discriminatory, S8! 🤬

vanillalatte101
09-01-19, 08:43 AM
I luckily picked up 2 extra gem dispensers in the 3? hour time frame they were available, right before I went into work. Had I been at work when they were released, I would have missed the opportunity. I wanted to buy another when I got off from work and, to my surprise, they were removed from the sale! Many of my neighbors weren't on at the time of the release. Some are quitting. It seems as if every few months, I go through times when I have to add neighbors because so many of my dear neighbors have decided to quit. I might do the same soon.

For them to hype up this sale and then take away a key item is so wrong. IMO, this sale was a flop, lots of items that I'm not really interested in. BUT, they made it worse by taking away something they knew so many players wanted.

mustang1031
09-01-19, 11:48 AM
Totally agree about the gem dispenser! At first I wasn?t going to buy it... Just too expensive, but after thinking about it, thought it might be a good investment considering that I?m always purchasing gems anyway. So I go back all ready to buy and...It?s GONE!!! I keep checking to see if maybe they will honor the ?5 days? and bring it back but so far...Nothing!! SO NOT COOL!!!

JJTwinkles
09-01-19, 04:11 PM
This honestly makes me feel like I been scammed and wanna just delete the whole game they keep doing these unfair tactics

I felt the same. This scam was so unprofessional and unfair especially when I saw someone bought 40 gem dispensers while others like us missed out on it. :mad: Yes 40, not a typo error.

Storm8 should either bring it back to the sale for everyone or remove the ones purchased from this incident! You can't give preferential treatment to US players in disguise of a glitch! Be fair to all your global players who supported your games over the years!

slayer7000
09-01-19, 04:12 PM
s8 it isn?t april fools where?s the gem dispenser

JJTwinkles
09-01-19, 04:21 PM
For them to hype up this sale and then take away a key item is so wrong. IMO, this sale was a flop, lots of items that I'm not really interested in. BUT, they made it worse by taking away something they knew so many players wanted.

Glad you got yours. I agree with you; it's so wrong to remove a key item which majority of players wanted and had been asking for years.

They make it available for some preferred customers. I won't spend my cash on this company until they treat all their customers with the same treatment.

steelersbabyyy
09-01-19, 06:10 PM
I luckily picked up 2 extra gem dispensers in the 3? hour time frame they were available, right before I went into work. Had I been at work when they were released, I would have missed the opportunity. I wanted to buy another when I got off from work and, to my surprise, they were removed from the sale! Many of my neighbors weren't on at the time of the release. Some are quitting. It seems as if every few months, I go through times when I have to add neighbors because so many of my dear neighbors have decided to quit. I might do the same soon.

I was at work when they were released and I found out they were released and was going to buy a couple of them when I got home, but they were gone. I was so disappointed.

raspberrydelights
09-02-19, 03:26 AM
So very sad to see the gem dispenser was not added back.

Magikkgal
09-02-19, 08:50 AM
And still no reappearance of the gem dispensers:( Really unfair to offer this for just a few hours, without any memo that it would be removed quickly. At least if they had let players know they would remove it, we could have bought them. But this entire sale was supposed to last a few days...and the Gem dispenser is still showing on the 'offered items' on the first page here. Ironic, isn't it...I am sure players would have spent money to buy gems...just to buy these items. And it was not even offered at all in RS...makes no sense!

Magikkgal
09-02-19, 08:54 AM
..one more thing...I just noticed a small 'I' on the picture of the gem dispenser on the first page here. Does anyone know what that means?

ToastedOwl
09-02-19, 09:10 AM
And still no reappearance of the gem dispensers:( Really unfair to offer this for just a few hours, without any memo that it would be removed quickly. At least if they had let players know they would remove it, we could have bought them. But this entire sale was supposed to last a few days...and the Gem dispenser is still showing on the 'offered items' on the first page here. Ironic, isn't it...I am sure players would have spent money to buy gems...just to buy these items. And it was not even offered at all in RS...makes no sense!

I?m guessing they are closed today due to the holiday. I?m holding out hope that it is a glitch and they will rectify it once they open and honor the sale of the gem dispenser. I surely hope that they aren’t that unprofessional & crooked to post a sale item for 5 days and then remove it without any warning. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt until tomorrow and if they don?t bring it back I?m highly considering quitting this game. My daughter is sad because we play it together but I don’t want to support a company that does these sort of things. Very disappointed in Team Lava...

Magikkgal
09-02-19, 09:29 AM
I?m guessing they are closed today due to the holiday. I?m holding out hope that it is a glitch and they will rectify it once they open and honor the sale of the gem dispenser. I surely hope that they aren’t that unprofessional & crooked to post a sale item for 5 days and then remove it without any warning. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt until tomorrow and if they don?t bring it back I?m highly considering quitting this game. My daughter is sad because we play it together but I don’t want to support a company that does these sort of things. Very disappointed in Team Lava...

I like your optimistic approach to this issue, so I, too, will hold off judgement. I think, when the gem dispensers were originally sold (quite a number of years ago), the company was still Team Lava. Now, it is Storm 8. Team Lava was fairly helpful with players' issues. I hope Storm 8 follows through and does the right thing by re-offering the item.

AnnirasSweets
09-02-19, 02:51 PM
..one more thing...I just noticed a small 'I' on the picture of the gem dispenser on the first page here. Does anyone know what that means?

The 'I' stands for Information and can be found on all constructible items and a select few other items such as the dispenser. When the 'I' is tapped, you get a pop up explaining the item in question. I've included all the pop up screens in the images of post 1 for those players who have issues seeing the pop ups or getting them to appear.

Magikkgal
09-02-19, 06:54 PM
The 'I' stands for Information and can be found on all constructible items and a select few other items such as the dispenser. When the 'I' is tapped, you get a pop up explaining the item in question. I've included all the pop up screens in the images of post 1 for those players who have issues seeing the pop ups or getting them to appear.

Thanks for replying, and I appreciate the answer. However, I thought the constructible items featured a picture of a hammer. I only noticed the 'I' on the Gem Dispenser, but, unfortunately, since it is no longer for sale, there is no way to click on it to find out an explanation of the item.

cast1532
09-02-19, 11:27 PM
Are the sale items only available for limited time? Or can you still buy them once the sale is finished?

acetype
09-03-19, 05:30 AM
Where did you find the gem dispenser. I don?t see it

acetype
09-03-19, 05:32 AM
Oh I waited for gem dispenser for over a year now. Geez. I’m upset too ��

acetype
09-03-19, 05:34 AM
Not fair I looked everywhere. No gem dispenser

appledumplin
09-03-19, 06:29 AM

If anyone looks, the gem dispenser says 5 days, not 3 hours. Has Storm 8 removed any of the other items offered? NO! This was a junk sale in my opinion, just like this game is becoming.

joeybasenji
09-03-19, 07:07 AM
Sale is there for another 6 hours and no explanation what so ever on the Gem Dispenser being removed?
Bring it back please for the few hours sale is on
So many people have been waiting for the Gem Dispenser to turn up in a sale and now it disappeared again Very Unfair S8
Pls put it on Sale again

steelersbabyyy
09-03-19, 07:23 AM
I hope S8 gives an explanation about the gem dispenser. If not, I'll be very disappointed.

monstertop
09-03-19, 10:34 AM
Thanks for replying, and I appreciate the answer. However, I thought the constructible items featured a picture of a hammer. I only noticed the 'I' on the Gem Dispenser, but, unfortunately, since it is no longer for sale, there is no way to click on it to find out an explanation of the item.

The "i" icon is more frequently seen on ovens. But you don't need to click on it to find out what it says for the gem dispenser. Like AnnirasSweets replied, she already posted a screenshot of the popup for us.

butterquest
09-03-19, 10:35 AM
Sale is almost end but until now no explanation from Storm8 about the gem dispenser being removed! Very disappointed.

joeybasenji
09-03-19, 10:56 AM
Sale is almost end but until now no explanation from Storm8 about the gem dispenser being removed! Very disappointed.

So am I very disappointed If you can take an item from a sale you also can put it back in right?

ToastedOwl
09-03-19, 10:59 AM
So am I very disappointed If you can take an item from a sale you also can put it back in right?

I totally agree!!

steelersbabyyy
09-03-19, 01:30 PM
They really aren't going to do anything about the gem dispenser, but they'll give us a new quest. hmm.

[S8] Elsa
09-03-19, 01:57 PM
I hope S8 gives an explanation about the gem dispenser. If not, I'll be very disappointed.

The item was released in error and removed from the sale on discovery. We'll collect your feedback and forward it to relevant parties. If you have a concern about a real-world purchase you've made, you may contact support. Support doesn't have the ability to make changes to sales and would not be able to respond to individual questions unrelated to supported topics. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Edit for update: For the long-term health of the game, Gem Dispensers from the timeframe of the error were removed and the Gem cost has been refunded to those players. Gems earned from the item weren't removed and are yours to keep. We appreciate your understanding and have taken steps to prevent this from being an issue moving forward.

supergyrl96
09-03-19, 06:20 PM
I purchased 10 might mixers and 10 mighty ovens. I placed the mighty mixers into storage to make room for the new stoves for the new goal. When I went back into my storage, the mighty mixers are nowhere to be found. I don?t want to place my mighty ovens in storage for fear they may disappear too. I put in a complaint at the storm8 support and received an email stating my ticket has been closed. I would like my stoves back but if they can?t solve my problem I would like my 960 gems back. I play on an android phone. So I?m not getting notifications when my food is done. I have to set an alarm for each thing I make on bs, rs, and fs. These games use to be fun but now it?s just a glitchy nightmare

Rynetory2
09-03-19, 06:41 PM
I purchased 10 might mixers and 10 mighty ovens. I placed the mighty mixers into storage to make room for the new stoves for the new goal. When I went back into my storage, the mighty mixers are nowhere to be found. I don?t want to place my mighty ovens in storage for fear they may disappear too. I put in a complaint at the storm8 support and received an email stating my ticket has been closed. I would like my stoves back but if they can?t solve my problem I would like my 960 gems back. I play on an android phone. So I?m not getting notifications when my food is done. I have to set an alarm for each thing I make on bs, rs, and fs. These games use to be fun but now it?s just a glitchy nightmare

Restart your device and check again. If they’re still missing, contact Support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us). If you’ve more questions about this, please post in Bugs and Issue forum for further help.

steelersbabyyy
09-03-19, 07:14 PM
Elsa;1593919']The item was released in error and removed from the sale on discovery. We'll collect your feedback and forward it to relevant parties. If you have a concern about a real-world purchase you've made, you may contact support. Support doesn't have the ability to make changes to sales and would not be able to respond to individual questions unrelated to supported topics. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Thank you for clearing that up!

ToastedOwl
09-04-19, 08:40 AM
Elsa;1593919']The item was released in error and removed from the sale on discovery. We'll collect your feedback and forward it to relevant parties. If you have a concern about a real-world purchase you've made, you may contact support. Support doesn't have the ability to make changes to sales and would not be able to respond to individual questions unrelated to supported topics. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Even though it was released in error they should still honor it....at least for a limited time. There seems to be a lot of errors lately with S8.

supergyrl96
09-04-19, 12:08 PM
OMG!!!! Thank you!! The mighty Mixers are back.

catprint
09-05-19, 02:56 PM
Looks like the gem dispensers were removed from the game if you were able to purchase it during the sale. I had 2. They're gone and I was refunded the gems spent.

Marlene1907
09-06-19, 01:12 AM
I bought 3 gem dispenser for 250 gem and they have all disappeared!!! What happened?!!

Marlene1907
09-06-19, 01:14 AM
I wasn?t refunded all my gems: I spent 750 and got less than 700 back!

AnnirasSweets
09-06-19, 01:59 AM
If you purchased 3 Dispensers, you would've spent (and later been refunded) 690 gems since they were on sale for 230 each.