PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for hiding ugly buildings

VersaceMorrow
08-25-19, 05:11 AM
Those buildings we are not allowed to sell or even store....forgotten roost, magic garden, tablet of tabernum....does anyone have any tricks for hiding them? I am out of ideas lol

bobbyrae
08-25-19, 05:33 AM
Incorporate, distract and plant trees around them?

SpiritWind00
08-26-19, 12:24 AM
Once we got the forest animals, I created a black/grey area and have incorporated them in that space. Gave up trying to hide them and as the roost and troll pit are high coin droppers I figured I've give them space. :)
I tried to crop as much as I could, but here's my dark and moody corner of the Glimmerwoods!
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52778

VersaceMorrow
08-26-19, 04:25 PM
Once we got the forest animals, I created a black/grey area and have incorporated them in that space. Gave up trying to hide them and as the roost and troll pit are high coin droppers I figured I've give them space. :)
I tried to crop as much as I could, but here's my dark and moody corner of the Glimmerwoods!
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52778

I have one of those dark and dreary sections too but not that big... maybe I need to expand it :)

SpiritWind00
08-26-19, 08:18 PM
I think this is what they say is 'hiding in plain sight'! lol

farmerted7
09-02-19, 12:09 PM
Yes! I have the tabernum behind my chateau-- I think a turret like that would work! I can see when it's ready for collection-- which is fine because it's a good coin dropper.

I am trying to figure out how to hide the three plush kings I just bought. I want their coins but not their eyes!!!

VersaceMorrow
09-02-19, 01:51 PM
Yes! I have the tabernum behind my chateau-- I think a turret like that would work! I can see when it's ready for collection-- which is fine because it's a good coin dropper.

I am trying to figure out how to hide the three plush kings I just bought. I want their coins but not their eyes!!!

I used to hide the ugly manticores behind Katz's house, enough so the tails stuck out the sides for collections....I think for the plush kings any medium height 2x2 building should work though.

bobbyrae
09-05-19, 05:39 PM

I need to try this. I've been at my wits end trying to figure out what to do with that tabernum.

I've adopted Spiritwind's approach. Hiding it in plain sight and of course...Distraction. 52930

echowuuu
12-25-19, 10:21 PM

You won’t notice the elven post