PDA

View Full Version : Spring Update: New Content!

GroupMagma
04-18-11, 09:47 AM
New content has been added to Farm Story for Spring! From the Store, you can buy:

- Spring Lamb
- Hay Cart
- Pastel Barn

There are also new items available in the Magic Basket, including the Beach House! Check it out! :cool:

cwmole
04-19-11, 01:52 AM
New items are nice, though really disappointed there are no new crops, we've been waiting ages.

Magic basket. 5 x chick topiary that is invisible practically because the colour is same as the floor. 4 x barn silo. I realise it's a lotto, but even random number generators give better odds! All I wanted was the windmill, but, like the Labrador I never got, will just have to accept it wont happen . I'm pretty sure team would make more money if you could choose the item. Waiting to see if my silly egg statue will hatch into something better....

Don't get me wrong, FS is my favourite, but really sad that the magic basket randomness is still as flawed as it ever was.

angelonawing
04-19-11, 11:18 AM
I did buy a couple of spring lambs. They are cute.

cakeandpie
04-21-11, 09:56 PM
The lamb is cute and thank you so much for making it purchasable with coins! :o)

rianto
04-27-11, 03:20 AM
Mod, can u describe the percentage of the items in the Magic Basket? :D

colagummi
04-30-11, 05:16 AM
please...is one new crop a month too much too hope for? one new tree, or fruit, or veggie would keep farms looking fresh!