PDA

View Full Version : Cannot get into Castle Story

babysx1
08-19-19, 02:45 PM
Anyone having trouble getting into the game
Have tried on 3 different devices uninstalled and reinstalled twice still telling me I need internet connection
Can get into other s8 games
Don?t know what to do

farmerbrown2010
08-19-19, 03:05 PM
Have tried on 3 different devices uninstalled and reinstalled twice still telling me I need internet connection
Don?t know what to do

I have tried on 2 devices for over an hour and I can?t log into Castle Story either.

janddolphins
08-19-19, 03:26 PM
I lost a whole day playing. Tried every type of restart, WiFi on and off, reboot phone. A day down I dont see winning now. Anyone else had trouble and got on. I can play intermittently through the night. Thanks and good luck to everyone else.

At least I had my good luck and got an alicorn in the tent yesterday.

babysx1
08-19-19, 04:33 PM
Help
I have lost 3 hours this morning and don’t know what else to do

dragongold1
08-19-19, 04:36 PM
I have not been able to log in for about 7 hours now.

laudenum
08-19-19, 04:49 PM
Help
I have lost 3 hours this morning and don?t know what else to do

I was having the same problem on one of my accounts for past 2 hours, other account could log in easily.

I just now opened Bakery Story with no issues, left it open and went back to try opening CS and got it to open. Yey!!!
Now I'm not game to close it.

Hope this might work for anyone else having the same probe logging in.

packermom
08-19-19, 08:05 PM
I have not been able to log in for about 7 hours now.

I haven’t been able to log in for over 10 hours. It’s not my internet either��

babysx1
08-19-19, 08:18 PM
This is really not good enough that people can’t play
It is not my internet either or I wouldn’t be able to post here

babysx1
08-19-19, 09:23 PM
What a waste of gems yesterday speeding up icm can’t play now to get chocolate coins am so angry that this is taking so long
Put a ticket into support but that takes forever
I want my gems back

babysx1
08-20-19, 01:16 AM
Still waiting

Queenzod
08-20-19, 02:43 AM
Its been 2.5 hours now. I think nothing will happen until the morning in California. Not good, in the middle of a quest!

babysx1
08-20-19, 02:49 AM
Its been 2.5 hours now. I think nothing will happen until the morning in California. Not good, in the middle of a quest!
It has been over 12 hours for me

Queenzod
08-20-19, 03:12 AM
It has been over 12 hours for me

Omg that?s terrible!

packermom
08-20-19, 06:03 AM
I?ve tried my phone and iPad. On WiFi and on just cellular. Nothing now for over 24 hours. I am able to log on everything else. Please help!

FarmeraKingdom
08-20-19, 06:38 AM
I think there is a small number of us who can not access Castle Story; it has been about 20 hours for me without being able to play. I am wondering if we will ever know why at this point. :( Is everyone here using an iPad or iPhone? Anyone using android? I am trying to trouble shoot I guess, access is not a problem for everyone, it looks like there is only a few of us.

Queenzod
08-20-19, 06:56 AM
I?m using an iPad. Tried deleting and reinstalling, no luck. It?s been about 8 hours for me. Weird that we?re all having different times.

FarmeraKingdom
08-20-19, 07:21 AM
Storm8 must have changed something yesterday that impacted our ability to login, perhaps it only affects iPhone and iPad users?
Since it is only impacting a few of us, I?m thinking it will not be a priority for them to look at this, and might not even happen.
I am expecting a long wait at best.

Queenzod
08-20-19, 07:25 AM
Storm8 must have changed something yesterday that impacted our ability to login, perhaps it only affects iPhone and iPad users?
Since it is only impacting a few of us, I?m thinking it will not be a priority for them to look at this, and might not even happen.
I am expecting a long wait at best.

god I hope not! I want my swirly alicorn.

farmerbrown2010
08-20-19, 07:27 AM
I tried getting back on with both my IPhone 7 & IPad. I’ve been off since yesterday.

dragongold1
08-20-19, 08:29 AM
its not iphone/ipad related, i'm on android

meme1098
08-20-19, 08:32 AM
S8....if you could just let us get rid of all the excess stuff in our storage - like all the left over portraits & shrubbery from past events. I have several useless buildings as well. I don't care if I get nothing for them. It probably doesn't sound like much but just think how much could be deleted if every player deleted 10-50 items from their storage. It can add up quickly.

FarmeraKingdom
08-20-19, 08:44 AM
Maybe that is it, the people who have access problems are long time players with pages and pages (550+) in their inventory, mostly of useless stuff (I do not want most of it either!)
Or maybe it is people who have not spent any real money on the game? Could be a systematic weeding out of players who do not spend?
There are lots of possibilities. All I know is I am going through Castle Story withdrawal and it is not fun!

clarontinalisa
08-20-19, 12:35 PM
I can?t get on either. Very frustrating. A couple of hours beforehand I kept getting lots of resets until eventually it did not come back. Very frustrating I am playing on iPad

Queenzod
08-20-19, 12:46 PM
How do you file a ticket if you can?t get into the game? Do I need to file a ticket? So confused, lol

dragongold1
08-20-19, 02:19 PM
i'm a long time player and i spend money on the game so the theory of weeding out ppl who dont pay is out.

GlvtenFree
08-20-19, 02:20 PM
i usually never have this problem game was working fine all night now that im awake i cant open it...

babysx1
08-20-19, 02:28 PM
Could S8 please give us an update

packermom
08-20-19, 02:41 PM
I've submitted a ticket. I hope they figure it out soon. Please fix this!

55lee55
08-20-19, 02:48 PM
I haven't been able to access CS since early yesterday morning on any of my devices. I haven't had problems getting into the game in ages. I am a long time daily player who spends money on this game and I have many hundreds of pages of useless junk in my inventory too. I can't even try to load the game. I get the notice that says I need an Internet connection, but I do have one and all of my other apps work great. I have done all the usual things and even deleted and reinstalled the game on my iPad Pro but I can't get it to load. Please fix this so we can finish the event. If you can't fix it or it's going to take a while, please post here about this issue S8! Thanks!

stm4522
08-20-19, 02:51 PM
I can't get into Castle Story either. Force closed and deleted and re-installed and still locked out. S8 please help. SW can you help also. Thanks!

faye70
08-20-19, 03:05 PM
I have not been able to log in since yesterday morning. I have an iPhone 8 IOS 12.4. I have castle story version 2.3.0

stm4522
08-20-19, 03:17 PM
Duplicate

Queenzod
08-20-19, 03:18 PM
Everyone please submit a ticket to support. Maybe that will help. Also, it does look like it?s all old timers with this problem.

cheers196
08-20-19, 03:43 PM
Still can't get into one of my account.

BiggerBubbles
08-20-19, 03:53 PM
Ive been losing access since a few leaderboards ago, April was the last big lot of on and off, however this is the first event that it has affected me to the extent that I doubt I will finish even if I get on. My current outage is I believe 69 hrs. Usually I have virtually everything done for these style of events within about 5-6 days and I just have to wait on the bottleneck collections. Last event I was doing stuff right till near the end because of lack of access. I am on an iPad Pro, which developed problems with the lightening connection on the weekend. So I am now on my really old one that I bought in 2012, while I am babysitting my iPad Pro, with my phone tucked under the charging cord, trying to get enough charge into it to get everything transferred across to the new iPad Pro I bought yesterday. I don't want to lose all the videos etc of my grandkids, so I am just hoping I can get them all off. Someone mentioned the barons tent, I love the Nagas and had 1 in the tent but was busy so thought I'll come back to that, but that was 69 hrs ago, so he's gone. I was really hoping for an Alicorn to join the flock, but if you can't get on then there's no hope.

One thing I have noticed is that when I go into settings, Fantasy Forest etc all appear but there is no castle story, so it's like the app is there but not there, it's tries to connect but there is nothing to connect to, it's on my screen, but not in storage. When the access comes back suddenly the app appears in settings. Can you all check and see if it's the same for you please. I think it's a clue, maybe. Anyway I had only just managed to start triggering sprinkles so I don't have much hope of finishing this even I get back, it would be the first event since September 2012 that I couldn't finish. So sad and depressing, these games are supposed to be fun,

FarmeraKingdom
08-20-19, 04:04 PM
I have gone into my settings and Castle Story is still listed, but I get the same message saying you need an internet connection to play etc.
I think it may be something to do with the size of our games. Like I said my inventory is over 550 pages so maybe our games are too large for storm8 to handle and they have to adjust things? Just a wild guess... all we can do is be patient and hopefully Storm8 will work quickly to restore out access.

Queenzod
08-20-19, 04:26 PM
I heard from Support. They?re looking into the problem and will ?try to fix it as soon as possible.? Lolz.

BiggerBubbles
08-20-19, 04:42 PM
I heard from Support. They?re looking into the problem and will ?try to fix it as soon as possible.? Lolz.

This has been happening to me on and off since before April, so don't get your hopes up. My ticket from then is still open....

WittyWitch
08-20-19, 04:47 PM
I’m joining the growing list of people not being able to log in :blue:

Queenzod
08-20-19, 04:56 PM
We can probably say goodbye to the rest of this event. :(

babysx1
08-20-19, 05:23 PM

I received same message but it says your ticket no. (Removed) has been resolved
They have a different opinion of resolved than me obviously

FarmeraKingdom
08-20-19, 05:51 PM
Can every one who can?t access Castle Story reply with their level and approx number of pages in their inventory?
I?d just like to know if the size of our game has anything to do with this problem. Thx

GlvtenFree
08-20-19, 06:21 PM
how do we submit a ticket i still cant get in ...usually it works by now

BiggerBubbles
08-20-19, 06:48 PM
I have no idea how many pages of inventory I have, tons, as I've been playing since September 2012 since the beginning as far as I know. I've been level 50 forever...

For all of you, is this the first time you've really been having problems as I've mentioned this has been happening to me for months.

cindyjcain
08-20-19, 06:50 PM
I'm a level 50, been playing since August / September 2012. My inventory is quite extensive, but I'm not sure of how many pages. I've not been able to log into my game since Monday morning (eastern time US). This is the longest I've been locked out, usually it's a few minutes.

GlvtenFree
08-20-19, 06:55 PM
i rrally dont think this is an inventory issue.. ive never had this problem and have a huge inventory as well as all walkers out past the cap and was playing fine until today with no new additions as well as there are other players i see posting that they are still playing and i know they have just the same if not more stuff in their games as well as beginners saying they cant play...

im so sad i just want to play

babysx1
08-20-19, 09:40 PM
Another day in S8 land over and still not fixed I guess we have to wait until tomorrow now
Not happy with the lack of information or communication regarding this issue an update every so often wouldn’t hurt.

LonBB
08-20-19, 10:35 PM
Can’t play Castle story still at this moment. I don’t think it has anything to do with the inventory.
My husband can play Castle story. Also at level 50 and we both use an Ipad.
He almost completed the sweet tooth tragedy.
Greeting from the Netherlands.

babysx1
08-21-19, 12:46 AM
This is obviously not a high priority for them too fix
Please give us an update

SpiritWind00
08-21-19, 04:36 AM
Hi all, I've sent another couple of reports through tonight with a request for urgent assistance. I'm so sorry you all are stuck.

mytalent1
08-21-19, 04:41 AM
I can’t access the game!
I have similar issue in April, took~ a month to have it resolved by S8 support, made me missed to get the post office.
Guess this time I will miss the swirlicorn.

packermom
08-21-19, 05:53 AM
I am so depressed. It's been 48 hours since I last played. I got a reply saying they're working on it. I just don't understand what's going on. Why is this only affecting certain kingdoms? Please fix this soon?

Woldawson
08-21-19, 06:10 AM
2 days for me too. Also happened back in April. Wasn?t given extra time on that event & had to spend $$ to complete.

billsgal
08-21-19, 06:38 AM
Right there with you! 🤬

billsgal
08-21-19, 06:47 AM
Done. Thanks for the link.

packermom
08-21-19, 07:15 AM
Oh, so I got an email saying the problem has been resolved. I don't think so, I still can't access the game.:confused:

GlvtenFree
08-21-19, 07:38 AM
its been over 24 hours and I still cant play... I have never had this problem before and its a huge bummer....

planetyarnia
08-21-19, 07:41 AM
Same for me too.Just submitted a form to S8....

stm4522
08-21-19, 08:26 AM
Submitted form to S8. Thanks SW for the link and for your help. Don't know what we would do without you!

PikaSquirrel
08-21-19, 10:31 AM
We're sorry to hear many of you are unable to access the game! We're still investigating this issue. You do not need to report to support that you are locked out, you can post in this thread. I will be posting on this thread with updates.

Queenzod
08-21-19, 10:48 AM
Id feel more heartened if it appeared S8 was taking this seriously. Right now theyre just saying theyre working on it and closing our tickets. Some people have been experiencing this problem for months!

This is Not Good.

FarmeraKingdom
08-21-19, 11:17 AM
Perhaps it has something to do with the number of expansion spaces cleared, or a specific expansion space that we all cleared? I know one of the things I did the last time I had access, was clear a new expansion space.
It does sound like there are quite a few of us who can?t access the game, so due to our numbers maybe that will help make this fix more of a priority. Fingers crossed!

GlvtenFree
08-21-19, 01:20 PM
still no fix fir me and it looks like they closed my ticket :(

leeseyf2
08-21-19, 02:27 PM
Well, if nothing else, I?ve learned how addicted I am to CS.

babysx1
08-21-19, 02:30 PM
Just got back into my game after 48 hours
Hope it’s fixed for good
Fingers crossed for everyone else
Would still like an explanation or compensation

hiopztj
08-21-19, 02:37 PM
I'm also no t able to login since yesterday evening...

leeseyf2
08-21-19, 04:43 PM
Just got back into my game after 48 hours
Hope it’s fixed for good
Fingers crossed for everyone else
Would still like an explanation or compensation
Great news!
Still waiting here.

FarmeraKingdom
08-21-19, 04:55 PM
I?m still waiting too. Unusual that the fixes appear to be happening one at a time... you?d think the problem could be fixed and that would result in everyone having access again.

55lee55
08-21-19, 05:02 PM
I too got the message that this had been fixed and I still can't get in. It's been 57 long hours. If it goes on much longer I will finish going through withdrawal and if that happens, I will save a lot of time and money that I pour into this game.

I wonder how many people are affected by this. Many of my neighbors don't use the forums or submit tickets to support. I suppose S8 will notice when a bunch of us aren't buying anything. It's easy to get addicted to this game and it's my favorite, so I hope something is done soon. Maybe if they took out all the herbage graphics that they put up recently, especially for expansions that aren't available, and allowed us to prune our useless items from storage, more of us could get in.

I am not going to be able to afford a new iPhone and iPad just to play one game, even this one. I do think we should be reimbursed for the gems and items we bought if they don't fix it, but I would rather have it fixed. Soon.

tab1044
08-21-19, 05:20 PM
We're sorry to hear many of you are unable to access the game! We're still investigating this issue. You do not need to report to support that you are locked out, you can post in this thread. I will be posting on this thread with updates.

I am not able to get in either, 2.5 days so far

Queenzod
08-21-19, 05:50 PM
I think we are being remarkably patient. I still cannot get in. There are paying customers here who cannot access the product they have paid for. This is unacceptable. And the one or two people who have regained access have received no compensation for the lockout. Also unacceptable.

dragongold1
08-21-19, 06:12 PM
2.5 days since could play for me as well, level 50, playing for 9? 10? 11? years i dont remember back that far lol

farmerbrown2010
08-21-19, 06:19 PM
I?ve been locked out for 2 days & sent a ticket right away. It said it was resolved but I still can?t get in on my IPad or IPhone. I just replied to Storm 8 that I still can?t play and asked about the gems that I spent. We?ll see what happens- in the meantime I?m getting a lot of sewing done.

Woldawson
08-21-19, 06:30 PM
I?m still locked out, tried loading on iPad & iPhone. Doesn?t load on either. Please give us the time we lost when we finally get back In

fish63
08-21-19, 06:35 PM
I see that I’m not the only one still locked out. I may have lost my taste for it. I’ll try one more time!

babysx1
08-21-19, 06:38 PM
I am sorry that not everyone has been fixed
I keep waiting for mine to crash again

GlvtenFree
08-21-19, 06:57 PM
still cannot play my game :(

sipland
08-21-19, 07:55 PM
I had the same problem late the other night and fortunately it was resolved the following afternoon. Unfortunately the problem is back again. Pleae help S8!

FarmeraKingdom
08-21-19, 08:31 PM
Having the access problem fixed only to have the problem reoccur and quickly, is extremely frustrating and disappointing.
It is a wonder that so many people love this game, considering the number of problems we have, simply playing it.

daddyoooz
08-21-19, 10:15 PM
I dont USUALLY have an issue accessing the game, but since the Maxotaur event I have had MORE issues...especially problematic not when connected to wifi.

I also notice since the Maxotaur event MANY of the materials NEVER load to completion in my inventory. Such as I have zero idea what a Maxotaur Shield looks like, have no idea what Thurston's Portrait or Thurston's Logs look like and have to idea what Sprinkles look like. There are at least a dozen inventory materials that never load to completion.

Doubt this failure to load is the root cause of everybody's connection issues, but if S8 can resolve the load issue on what should be memory resident inventory materials, decorations or buildings, maybe that would free up phone cycles from continually contacting the server for update info (and an update that never resolves to completion).

tealamp
08-21-19, 10:57 PM
I haven?t been able to log in since Monday morning.

ddumpling
08-22-19, 12:29 AM
Add me to the list of those that cannot get into their game. I was doing fine until this morning. I’ve done all the necessary, rebooted my iPad, deleted and reloaded the app, checked I have the latest IOS version (which is 12.4 not 12.5). Very frustrating as I have spent 50 gems on the booth to maximise on coin drops once I reached level 10. I have just got there. If this issue isn’t sorted quickly that will be 50 gems down the drain. I will think twice before using so many gems again on an event.

mytalent1
08-22-19, 12:42 AM
Glad to revert that I can access CS now.
It?s a >32 hr down time, since the discovering of the crash was when I woke up yesterday morning.

I don?t know what went wrong & what I can do to avoid this crash again. Had put in these questions to the support team but not sure will I get the answers. Having 2 major crashes in 4 months? time is quite disheartening. I?m glad this time it gets fixed way faster compared to in April. I may eventually complete this current event on time, if the game doesn?t crash again.

Hope everyone else affected has had the fix & can safely resume the game.

zarac18
08-22-19, 01:35 AM
I was able to login about 3 hours ago and now, I cannot login at all..
Does anyone has the same problem?
:(

dragongold1
08-22-19, 02:37 AM
was able to login within last 45 mins, first time in around 2.5 days

klsiau
08-22-19, 03:05 AM
Don?t know what to do

Hi, me too. Not able to log in for 2 days. I have sent email to storm 8 for advise.
I can play all other online games except castle story
I feel your pain........

dmpro
08-22-19, 04:21 AM
Thought it was just my old iPad. Haha.
HELP!

Woldawson
08-22-19, 05:16 AM
Still can?t load. Days behind the event. Wasted 50 gems on coins converter building.

Queenzod
08-22-19, 05:17 AM
Yeah, going on 3 days for me. This sucks.

55lee55
08-22-19, 07:22 AM
The last time I ?was able to log in was Monday at around this time. It's now Thursday. I usually collect between 600-900 energy from my energy droppers daily and sometimes considerably more. I predict that S8 will eventually fix things for some of us, and give everyone a 25 or 50 energy crate and maybe an item that drops water or wool and probably both will go in storage. Those like me who usually keep 1000-1500 gems banked who never get in will lose substantially more. I know we won't get compensation from CS for our monetary losses or loss of in game progress, but can this be reported to Apple and compensation reimbursed from them? I don't use social media but Downdetector tracks outages by counting the number of tweets reporting problems. Is anybody talking about this on Twitter? These forums are great but we're insulated here and nobody outside of the forum even knows there's a problem with Caste Story. Every hour that long time players like many of us on this thread are locked out, does deprive us from using something that we paid money for, as someone else pointed out. S8 isn't helping by closing tickets without fixing the problem or keeping us corralled in this thread where we're getting little to no information and being urged to post here rather than keep replying to tickets. I don't have any idea what we can or should do. I guess for now we keep letting S8 know that it's still not fixed in this thread is our only option. I think it's helpful if your game does load, if you report back here so we know something is being done.

janddolphins
08-22-19, 07:26 AM
Just to update since I was one of the first posts, I have not been able to get in since Sunday that I know of. So its been 5 days. I was told not to write a support ticket. To answer questions a while back I am playing on an iPhone and tried everything but deleting app (fuzzy on pw)

I know S8 can be stingy but I hope they make it up to us and either allow us to play the event or compensate us somehow. I, for instance am in the hospital and was hoping this would be a good source of entertainment and am interested in the awards

janddolphins
08-22-19, 07:28 AM
Oh and I too am losing out on on about 1K in energy a day

FarmeraKingdom
08-22-19, 07:54 AM
I have not been able to access the game starting on early Aug 19. I have not submitted a ticket because we were told not to, and those of you who did, the tickets were just closed as being resolved but were not actually fixed, so it leaves us/the players feeling confused and frustrated because we do not know if the people working on the problem think they are fixing things or just want to get rid of so many outstanding tickets? A little actual information would go a long way.

fish63
08-22-19, 08:09 AM
I can’t find my last post. Still no access. No feedback. Guess they haven’t started work in Cal. This game has not had an update in a long time. Can we leave a review at the app. Store or Apple?

fish63
08-22-19, 08:27 AM
Sorry you are in the hospital! Feel better. I’m a shutin and this is my escape. Can’t visit my friends! This is for janddolphin!

turtlenhare
08-22-19, 08:29 AM
I haven't been able to login to my Turtle N Hare account (my big, old account, been playing since Sept 2012) since early 8/19 on both my iPad and my iPhone. Both devices are on latest IOS, have uninstalled and reinstalled CS multiple times on both devices. I can login to Bakery Story and all of my smaller, newer accounts., so I know there's nothing wrong with my internet connection. I was locked out of my old account back in April and couldn't login for about 10 days. As a result, didn't finish Paper Chase event and missed the Royal exchange, sales event, expansions sales entirely. After I was able to login again, I asked about getting 1 day access to just the expansions sales and I got no response, so I don't expect S8 will compensate us or extend the event this time around. I submitted a ticket from last time and it was still open so I piggyback this round of lock out to it and the response is... we're looking into the issue... thank you for your patience.

This issue seems to affect mostly big, old accounts with 100's of pages of inventory and well expanded kingdoms.

prancinland
08-22-19, 09:12 AM
I've been locked out since Monday.
Using new updated iPad. Deleted, hard restart all that. Sigh.
Received reply from s8 2 days ago saying problem was resolved.
I've been noticing that perhaps I am not so much in need of this game as I thought. Sadly, disappointing. :eek:

FarmeraKingdom
08-22-19, 09:39 AM
I haven't been able to login to my Turtle N Hare account (my big, old account, been playing since Sept 2012) since early 8/19 on both my iPad and my iPhone. Both devices are on latest IOS, have uninstalled and reinstalled CS multiple times on both devices. I can login to Bakery Story and all of my smaller, newer accounts., so I know there's nothing wrong with my internet connection. I was locked out of my old account back in April and couldn't login for about 10 days. As a result, didn't finish Paper Chase event and missed the Royal exchange, sales event, expansions sales entirely. After I was able to login again, I asked about getting 1 day access to just the expansions sales and I got no response, so I don't expect S8 will compensate us or extend the event this time around. I submitted a ticket from last time and it was still open so I piggyback this round of lock out to it and the response is... we're looking into the issue... thank you for your patience.

This issue seems to affect mostly big, old accounts with 100's of pages of inventory and well expanded kingdoms.

Yes, I agree - seems to be the big kingdoms being affected which points to programming deficiencies. It is likely a system wide problem that they don?t really want to address because it is so large a problem and will take many man/woman hours to correct. At this point it may be more cost efficient for Storm8 just to ignore the problem, which is what has been going on for several months I think. They could see the problem looming yet they did nothing to prevent it.

planetyarnia
08-22-19, 09:53 AM
My kingdom is a big old Level 50 kingdom too.Its getting to the point where I am going to stop even trying to log in because its beyond frustrating...

FarmeraKingdom
08-22-19, 10:11 AM
For those of you who use this game as an escape, I think you would probably be able to start a new kingdom if you do not mind starting over. (?)
I am not sure of the steps required to have more than one kingdom.
**Anyone who has more than one could you add the steps required here for the players who do not mind starting over please?**
(Your old kingdom is not impacted).
Just a thought! I know it is hard to find a similar game to play. This one is ridiculously fun most of the time and I find it very relaxing!

fish63
08-22-19, 10:11 AM
Just want to let storm know the problem is not fixed!

fish63
08-22-19, 10:39 AM
Anybody else able to get back on? I put a post on about writing a review or contacting Apple and it has disappeared. Can we do that?

fish63
08-22-19, 11:36 AM
Speaking of level 50, does it bother anyone that we get blue stars as a gift when they do not count since we have been at level 50 for years! No increase in energy, no ability to have more buildings. Limit on carriages, but no limit on mossy benches or cabbage patch. Inventory is full of things I?ll never put out.

packermom
08-22-19, 11:47 AM
I have not been able to get in since Monday morning. I submitted a ticket, then I received an email saying the problem is fixed. It isn't. What is the deal. No communication what so ever. I have spent a lot of money on this game!

FarmeraKingdom
08-22-19, 11:47 AM
Speaking of level 50, does it bother anyone that we get blue stars as a gift when they do not count since we have been at level 50 for years! No increase in energy, no ability to have more buildings. Limit on carriages, but no limit on mossy benches or cabbage patch. Inventory is full of things I?ll never put out.
The main problem is (I think) the people who designed and programmed the game didn?t have the foresight to plan for what happens after level 50. Everything we have done since getting to level 50 has been add ons thrown together quickly. The reason we have not had any new story content is that it has not been written or programmed.

packermom
08-22-19, 11:50 AM
Please Storm 8 fix the game so I get get in my kingdom. I have not been able to get in since Monday morning.

turtlenhare
08-22-19, 11:57 AM
I'm not sure how the infrastructure is setup but maybe when they launched CS back in 2012 perhaps they have one server to store our accounts and new servers are added for CS whenever they reach their capacity as new accounts are created. Since we all have created these accounts long time ago, it's possible that our accounts all reside on the same older server. Perhaps when we had the last massive lock out back in April, they were able to clean up the sever and made retrieval more efficient and we were able to login again eventually. We have more resources, inventory items, and energy stored up, so we're able to complete events, expand our kingdoms, in other words, our accounts grow in size at a much faster rate than other newer accounts. Now, our accounts probably got too big again and the server times out before our account information can be retrieved. We're probably the group that's completed all our goals, with a lot of resources (inventory, gems, energy, land) so we probably don't need to spend $ to get through events. We're a group that have a low ROI, which makes it hard as a company to spend $ on adding server, etc.

fish63
08-22-19, 12:15 PM
Well I fr ones spend a good amount weekly. I?m always surprised by my Apple total!

prancinland
08-22-19, 01:05 PM
Well I fr ones spend a good amount weekly. I?m always surprised by my Apple total!

I too spend money. Not much, but I do spend. Hubby asked me last week if I knew I bought a castle. Sigh. I don't spend THAT much.

Queenzod
08-22-19, 01:26 PM
I got in! Don?t know how long it will last, but yay!

klsiau
08-22-19, 01:51 PM
Still waiting for day three now !!!!

fish63
08-22-19, 02:44 PM
Anybody else that still can’t play? I’m getting paranoid and think I’m the only one left!

stm4522
08-22-19, 03:01 PM
Anybody else that still can’t play? I’m getting paranoid and think I’m the only one left!

No, you are not the only one! I have been out since Monday, put in a ticket and was told the problem was being worked on and they closed the ticket as resolved. It sure seems to be taking a long time but hopefully they are working on it like they said and we will be able to logon soon. I hope we at least have time to finish quest.

fish63
08-22-19, 03:22 PM
I’m still getting messages that something is finished or ready to be collected and I get excited and try to get on.

packermom
08-22-19, 03:23 PM
No, you are not the only one! I have been out since Monday, put in a ticket and was told the problem was being worked on and they closed the ticket as resolved. It sure seems to be taking a long time but hopefully they are working on it like they said and we will be able to logon soon. I hope we at least have time to finish quest.

Me too, since Monday!

cheers196
08-22-19, 03:32 PM
Nope, I still can't get in either.

dmpro
08-22-19, 04:03 PM
I am still out too! You aren't alone!!

angelz7755
08-22-19, 04:23 PM
I?m glad I?m not the only one... When will this get fixed? How can I catch up later :((

cindyjcain
08-22-19, 04:59 PM
I was finally able to log into my game this morning (after 3 days of being locked out). I was worried that when I got home this evening that I wouldn't be able to, but to my surprise it still allowed me access. I did submit a ticket to S8, whether that helped, I don't know.
I'm sorry to see so many still locked out. :(

dmpro
08-22-19, 05:20 PM
I’m back on. Deleted and reinstalled and that seems to fix the problem but I have lost a whole day and not feeling very confident on being able to finish :(

sipland
08-22-19, 06:03 PM
This is so frustrating! My game came back for a few hours and now I'm locked out again! Please help S8!!!

turtlenhare
08-22-19, 06:13 PM
I'm still locked out, been out since Monday morning. I restart each device daily and uninstalled and reinstalled on both devices and checked numerous times daily on both devices, never been able to login to my big, old account. All other newer CS accounts are all working fine.

SharonR317
08-22-19, 06:59 PM
Still locked out with the fake internet connection error.

leeseyf2
08-22-19, 07:03 PM
Mine did this exactly. I harvested, got my hopes up and when I tried to play again later; locked out. ��

sipland
08-22-19, 07:16 PM
S8, please please (pretty please with a cherry on top!) get us up and running again before the weekend!

fish63
08-22-19, 07:40 PM
Why are some people now back on, but others are still locked out?

dmpro
08-22-19, 07:41 PM
I'm out again.
Storm 8 just let me know if I should just delete this game already. So frustrating!

Queenzod
08-22-19, 09:39 PM
:mad::mad::mad:I?m out again, too. THIS IS SO AGGRAVATING! S8 is garbage.

faye70
08-23-19, 02:48 AM
I still can not get on. Monday was the last time I was able to get in. I have deleted game and reinstalled. I have tried on WiFi and on cellular. Still nothing.

planetyarnia
08-23-19, 05:09 AM
I am still locked out too.Sighs....

M2013C
08-23-19, 05:48 AM
I was locked out for 3 days, yesterday evening back on. I thought Yeah I can still make it. Bought the pack, skipped a few things with gems and played till I had no energy left. This morning same problem, cant load the game.

fish63
08-23-19, 06:01 AM
Uninstalled and reinstalled before I got out of bed. No luck! Looks like a long weekend. Will spend money on books I want to read and play a game that gave me 50 gems yesterday as an apology because the videos had a problem. Have never bought anything from them but may rethink that! Anybody else get back on?

fish63
08-23-19, 06:20 AM
Just discovered Castle Story is no longer in my settings. That just happened have reinstalled twice and it still isn’t there!

SharonR317
08-23-19, 06:43 AM
Another victim of the fake internet connection error here.

fish63
08-23-19, 07:32 AM
How about an update? Anybody out there?

packermom
08-23-19, 07:49 AM
How about an update? Anybody out there?

I'm still out with the fake internet connection... since Monday. I've deleted the game and reinstalled it multiple times. They sent me an email saying the problem was resolved. Yeah right!

prancinland
08-23-19, 07:56 AM
Another victim of the fake internet connection error here.

Hahahahaha thank you for helping to support my efforts to keep my chin up. That was funny!
I'm still unable to get into the game since Monday. Sigh! :blue: hopefully this problem will be perfectly fixed in just a few minutes. I have faith our wonder workers over at S8 can get this done.
I found myself trying to remember what some of my fav items look like! Sigh...all that beautiful artwork, for not.

BiggerBubbles
08-23-19, 08:09 AM
Just discovered Castle Story is no longer in my settings. That just happened have reinstalled twice and it still isn’t there!

Exactly, that is what has happened to me every time I get locked out. It’s as if it’s there but not there! It has been 6 days now since I couldn’t get in.

federerGOAT
08-23-19, 08:21 AM
Could be bad routing by your ISP causing the connection time outs.

Have you tried running the game with a VPN?

If you don't have one, try a free one such as tunnelbear.

turtlenhare
08-23-19, 08:36 AM
Been out since Monday, if it's not fixed today, there's no way we can finish event without spending �� to speed up and skip. Still have no problems logging on all my other smaller newer CS accounts, just can't login my big, old account.

FarmeraKingdom
08-23-19, 08:40 AM

No, it is a well known issue at Storm8s end. All we can do is wait to see if they do anything about the access issue that the larger kingdoms are having. Using a VPN will not unfortunately help.

FarmeraKingdom
08-23-19, 09:32 AM
I do not know for sure but since some players are getting access for a short time and then reverting back to no access, it seems like Storm8 is trying to fix the problem one kingdom at a time, and IF this is going on, it is a temporary fix and extremely short sighted. I think the access problem started happening (in small numbers) several months ago and Storm8 did not fix things then, and probably will not spend the time and money it will cost them to fix it this time. My best guess (and I sincerely hope I am wrong) is that Storm8 is hoping the players who can not access the game will get tired of complaining and posting here and simply go away.

Some time in the future they may try to really fix the problem, when there are more players who no longer have access. We are getting no information because there is nothing they can say, other than what they are saying now. They are looking into the problem... I am sure they already have and this silence is their answer.

55lee55
08-23-19, 09:50 AM
It's not caused by all of out different isp's going wonky at once and turning on my VPN didn't make a difference, nor did resetting my router or any of the other supposed S8 fixes. It's also not caused by solar flares, a 400 pound guy in a basement somewhere, elbonian hackers, the earth being flat or black holes. It's something on S8's end and it's their problem to fix, not ours. Maybe stopping sending support tickets wasn't such a good idea because they can point to that and declare it fixed. I haven't seen S8 on here giving us any information. They just sequestered us here where we're apparently being ignored. We're all S8 customers and they should be at least giving us updates on progress and promising just compensation for the loss of the use of their product that we've already paid for. I have been unable to get past the fake internet connection error for nearly 95 hours. I am thinking that there must be laws about selling a product then not making it available to customers, with little or no explanation of what is going on or if or when CS will be back online for everyone. I haven't seen an update in the App Store, so obviously they aren't trying too hard and don't mind that few if any of us will be able to finish the current event.

This isn't the proper way to treat loyal customers, S8. That's what everyone of us in this thread is, and I know that few of my neighbors, many who have been here since the beginning, use or even know about this forum. They ask other neighbors when something is wrong with the game, so chances are the problem is very much more widespread than the few of us posting here. Maybe it'll start to show up when none of us are buying anything, and maybe S8 will take notice then, but by then many will have given up and found other games. I don't see how this benefits S8, but they must believe it does or they would treat their customers better than they are in this instance.

prancinland
08-23-19, 10:10 AM

I've tried these suggestions. Why would my isp only interfere with castle story? Do you mean we have a bad update that could use a nice bump up by checking the modem or router? Ok, like I think I can fix this on my own. Times like this I really miss talking DOS.

Woldawson
08-23-19, 11:47 AM
I do not know for sure but since some players are getting access for a short time and then reverting back to no access, it seems like Storm8 is trying to fix the problem one kingdom at a time, and IF this is going on, it is a temporary fix and extremely short sighted. I think the access problem started happening (in small numbers) several months ago and Storm8 did not fix things then, and probably will not spend the time and money it will cost them to fix it this time. My best guess (and I sincerely hope I am wrong) is that Storm8 is hoping the players who can not access the game will get tired of complaining and posting here and simply go away.

Some time in the future they may try to really fix the problem, when there are more players who no longer have access. We are getting no information because there is nothing they can say, other than what they are saying now. They are looking into the problem... I am sure they already have and this silence is their answer.

I think so too. I hope ur wrong but I suspect not😞. TL rarely answer & I?ve seen comments from people who were locked out for months the first time this happened.

BellaMaria13
08-23-19, 01:17 PM
I?ve been unable to play for 96 hrs. Tried all the posted recommendations. No luck.
iPad 12.4 version, game version 2.3.0

PikaSquirrel
08-23-19, 02:06 PM
Sorry everyone, the team is still investigating this issue.

fish63
08-23-19, 02:18 PM
Pika, I believe you said you wouldn’t be here on the weekend. Looks like we won’t be playing either! Not your fault, but this is very,very disappointing. Have been ignoring the glitches, resets, etc.. But this lock out is so frustrating!

Woldawson
08-23-19, 03:27 PM
I?ve been unable to play for 96 hrs. Tried all the posted recommendations. No luck.
iPad 12.4 version, game version 2.3.0

I read one comment that they were locked out for a month. I?ve been locked out since Monday & many others gave been locked out longer. TL doesn?t seem to care. Loyal paying players getting slapped in the face😞

puzzlecatz
08-23-19, 07:18 PM
I have not been able to get on for over an hour now on both my iPhone and my iOS.

BiggerBubbles
08-23-19, 07:20 PM
One long term player was locked out for weeks. I believe she never came back even when fixed. That was in April. This is my 7th day on this occasion. So much energy just wasting away. I had about 6k energy when it died, all my weekly Ali’s have come in. First time for ages there’s nagas and alicorns in the tent and we can’t access it. I have had an email update from an agent to say they are still looking into it, and I was to keep an eye in this thread for updates. I’m just glad I never bought the booth and never spent gems. So I do believe they are onto it and just not ignoring us.

jeanniesposie
08-23-19, 08:33 PM
Still waiting

Very frustrating and support not responding is insulting. Had problems logging on for several weeks and now 4 days straight. Support is expecting us to gripe to each other and no posts from support is a slap in the face.

BiggerBubbles
08-23-19, 09:24 PM
Sorry, double post

SpiritWind00
08-23-19, 10:25 PM
I heard from S8 this morning too and they are working outside of working hours to help fix it. Support will close tickets just for workflow and not bc they're ignoring you. Hold tight as this is not a simple fix. I'll keep posting too. S8 have responded a couple of times but their posts get buried in pages quite quickly.

laineygreen
08-23-19, 10:34 PM
I’ve just heard from S8 and they are still working on the fix! I’ve been locked out for 4 days now, all the rest of my S8 games are working fine! So frustrated.

Queenzod
08-23-19, 10:35 PM
Thank you SW! It?s heartening to hear this. :)

Ive been in today for hours. It’s nice. Hope everyone else gets back in soon!

M2013C
08-24-19, 12:56 AM
They are working on it, but Some like me bought things for this event and I really hope that everyone who has been locked out gets extra time or the items. All the wasted energy etc.

LonBB
08-24-19, 04:33 AM
Thank you, thank you!
I finally can play Castle story.
The bug is fixed.
Sad that I never will be able to get a sprinkless and swirl alicorn. Even not able to upgate the ice cream mountain BUT
at least I am able to play��
Thank for al the time and afford you spend just to fix the bug!
������������

M2013C
08-24-19, 05:24 AM
Thank you, thank you!
I finally can play Castle story.
The bug is fixed.
Sad that I never will be able to get a sprinkless and swirl alicorn. Even not able to upgate the ice cream mountain BUT
at least I am able to play��
Thank for al the time and afford you spend just to fix the bug!
������������

I am happy for you but the bug is not fixed. I still cant load the game. They should give us something.

BiggerBubbles
08-24-19, 06:52 AM
Here’s a thought, I think we should all get a swirlicorn! Lol

setanta101
08-24-19, 06:55 AM
If clearly advanced in the quest and then locked out ,surely a case for awarding the prizes anyway ?
Or just give to everyone if can?t distinguish..
Iv logged in pretty much every day for years,annoying for a glitch to spoil that run :(

LonBB
08-24-19, 07:05 AM
I am happy for you but the bug is not fixed. I still cant load the game. They should give us something.

That would be nice 😊

Woldawson
08-24-19, 07:07 AM
Here’s a thought, I think we should all get a swirlicorn! Lol
Agreed. Voted on. Bill passed🤣

LonBB
08-24-19, 07:07 AM
Sorry to hear that the bug isn?t fixed.
Really annoying.
Hope you can play CS very soon.

FarmeraKingdom
08-24-19, 08:46 AM
I am happy to say I was wrong! Storm8 has been working on the problem; after 5 days of not being able to access my game, this morning the problem seems to have been corrected, at least for me. Hopefully my access will continue without any issues and others will also be able to play. Thank you to those who worked on the problem. I appreciate your time and effort.
I learned something interesting about this game during the time I was unable to play: I had to find other things to do!
I went for walks, I interacted with my actual neighbours - something I have not done very much of, and I enjoyed it! I left my cell phone on a table and I did other things and it felt good. **For me** I discovered that I was playing too much. For that I am grateful.

fish63
08-24-19, 10:34 AM
TY Spirtwind, good to know they are still working as I still can?t get back. I miss it. Withdrawal has not gotten better. This was my escape from RL and believe me I need it!

setanta101
08-24-19, 11:23 AM
I am happy to say I was wrong! Storm8 has been working on the problem; after 5 days of not being able to access my game, this morning the problem seems to have been corrected, at least for me. Hopefully my access will continue without any issues and others will also be able to play. Thank you to those who worked on the problem. I appreciate your time and effort.
I learned something interesting about this game during the time I was unable to play: I had to find other things to do!
I went for walks, I interacted with my actual neighbours - something I have not done very much of, and I enjoyed it! I left my cell phone on a table and I did other things and it felt good. **For me** I discovered that I was playing too much. For that I am grateful.

Did your actual neighbors give you any actual gifts though?!

cmb12468
08-24-19, 12:11 PM
I can?t get into the game either! Any suggestions?

setanta101
08-24-19, 01:48 PM
I think it?s a case of wait it out at this stage

dmpro
08-24-19, 01:58 PM
So this morning my game actually loaded and I believed the problem was corrected. After playing for 10 minutes the program crashed and you guessed it, I am right back to where I started.

FarmeraKingdom
08-24-19, 02:03 PM
I am really sorry there are other players still having trouble accessing the game.
I still have access as of this morning and I have been reset free, so far, so at least there is hope because they are actually working on the problem.

fish63
08-24-19, 02:56 PM
Still can’t play. Hope I’m not the last and they think everyone is back!

stm4522
08-24-19, 02:57 PM
I am really sorry there are other players still having trouble accessing the game.
I still have access as of this morning and I have been reset free, so far, so at least there is hope because they are actually working on the problem.

I really hope they are not doing this just one at a time since there are so many out. It is the 6th day for me and I guess I should be glad it hasn't been longer BUT I am still irritated that it even happened AGAIN! This type of problem plus several other problems have been going on for months. At least maybe they are trying to fix it.

Woldawson
08-24-19, 03:31 PM
I hope when everyone is back in, they extend the time limit a week so we can finish this event. 5 days locked out & only 4 days left. Not long enough

BiggerBubbles
08-24-19, 04:05 PM
If clearly advanced in the quest and then locked out ,surely a case for awarding the prizes anyway ?
Or just give to everyone if can?t distinguish..
Iv logged in pretty much every day for years,annoying for a glitch to spoil that run :(

Well I was definitely not advanced in the event. I believe I had full access on day 1 which was after many outages the previous event, which I only just finished. Then on day 2 I had a few hours then nothing, then day 3 4 hrs, nothing since. I was only at level 3 and had just triggered my first sprinkle. I logged in last night on an account my son set up on his iPad to see my neighbor is now at level 10, with a beautiful swirlycorn and the sprinkle and a little one but that might have been from another event. They can?t give us extra time as the next event will be scheduled to start in 5 days, but I would really like the swirlycorn. I have been playing since September ?12 and this will be the first event I have not finished, just hope I can store the unfinished mountain otherwise it will just remind me of this whole thing. I am very pleased that it sounds like they are working overtime to fix the problem. Just hope that when it?s fixed it?s really fixed.

Abigail260
08-24-19, 04:37 PM
I?m still locked out and getting tired trying to get in.

puzzlecatz
08-24-19, 06:20 PM
I have been locked out of my game now over a day. I spent money to purchase gems in this quest and I have the booth as well as earning the Swirlicorn and sprinkles as well as receiving the sprinkle pea. I really wanted to finish this quest off with possibly a white alicorn. Should I be reporting anywhere else that I am locked out of my game or is it suffice to mention in this forum?

SpiritWind00
08-24-19, 08:08 PM
Posting here in this thread is all you need.

puzzlecatz
08-24-19, 09:18 PM
Posting here in this thread is all you need.

Thank you Spiritwind!

janddolphins
08-25-19, 02:46 AM
Still out. A full week for me. I still feel robbed of gems spent and want a swirlacorn.

Ironically each day in the hospital I dont play im playing my other games more to help pass the time and realize how little i played the others and am having fun. CS was always my favorite but I have so many other games to play that maybe this is a wake up call I play CS way too much. I would not stop it but I would not spend hours a day. And now im hesitant to buy gems again in case this happens again unless they a) show compassion and b) assure us we wont be locked out a week later

planetyarnia
08-25-19, 03:05 AM
After six days I am back in the game.I really hope others will be able to get back in too.
Reluctant to buy gems right now...I bought the booth and for what?A waste of gems if you cannot log on.
Its a shame because I have always supported the game where I can.

cmb12468
08-25-19, 04:29 AM
I can not login to castle story. It?s been over 1.5 days. I gave deleted the game, rebooted my iPad and restored everything.

poker2
08-25-19, 06:43 AM
It?s been days for me. Hope they fix it soon

poker2
08-25-19, 06:53 AM
It?s been days. When will it be fixed?

mimozaleaf
08-25-19, 06:58 AM
I have been locked out over three weeks, everyday try so many times. Will it be improved if I just wait for? (I played for 5 or 6 years...I miss CS)

puzzlecatz
08-25-19, 07:26 AM
Anyone who gets back in please put away your walkers and as many of your animals that you can. Maybe we can help alleviate the load on C.S. servers and help them out as well as the other players who are unable to get in. Thanks

fish63
08-25-19, 09:40 AM
Still not able to log in. Get up everyday thinking it’s going to work! Glad others are back on! Maybe soon. Wish I could say I’ve gotten a lot done, but mostly just keep trying.

fish63
08-25-19, 11:42 AM
Hard closed and tried to get in, Music started playing! I got excited, because I have not been able to get the music in years. But, alas, still won’t load!

fish63
08-25-19, 02:28 PM
Well the music is gone and still can’t get in. Guess it will be sometime Monday if I get lucky.

packermom
08-25-19, 02:32 PM
Tomorrow will be one week for me. I've deleted and reinstalled. Turned my WiFi off. I've tried to play on my phone and I pad. No such luck. I'd mad because I bought the booth. There is no way I will be able to finish. I hope I can get reimbursed for the booth at least.

turtlenhare
08-25-19, 07:31 PM
Tomorrow will be one week for me. I've deleted and reinstalled. Turned my WiFi off. I've tried to play on my phone and I pad. No such luck. I'd mad because I bought the booth. There is no way I will be able to finish. I hope I can get reimbursed for the booth at least.

It's a week for me too. I bought the booth as well and only used it a couple time before I got locked out. It don't believe we'll be reimbursed for the gems we spent on it. At best, they'll give everyone a gift at the end of the event. From my past experience with login issues, those of us who couldn't finish the event because we were locked out will not be compensated in any way or have any time extension.
I just hope that they'll have a fix for us before they start the next event.

Sharon6sharon
08-25-19, 08:28 PM
I, too, am not able to access castle story - since Aug 19!! I hope we get the final goal as a consolation prize at least!!

Sharon6sharon
08-25-19, 08:30 PM
I bought the booth as well - which is something I usually do not do. Will not make that mistake again!!

setanta101
08-26-19, 02:41 AM
Keep trying guys,mine came back last night after about 5 days .. hang in there :/

SpiritWind00
08-26-19, 03:07 AM
Trying to make sure I post an update when I can at least daily.... I heard from the team today and they are still working on fixing code so keep hanging in there.

I've asked if it would make any difference if the rest of us would store walkers or do anything to assist. Will let you know. It probably won't given the nature of the problem but I thought I'd ask anyway as it does help on an individual device when there are memory issues.

Just in case you'd missed one of my previous messages, you don't need to contact Support and in some cases your ticket might be closed when issue is unresolved. This is normal for this particular problem so keep checking here for updates.

planetyarnia
08-26-19, 05:20 AM
Am locked out again.Sighs.
Oh well,it was nice being back for a few hours...

packermom
08-26-19, 12:54 PM
Well I'm still locked out. I just don't understand what the problem is!

fish63
08-26-19, 02:12 PM
For those still locked out, I got back in last night. Finished my Swirlicorn. Have used gems to speed up ice cream mountain . So for for trades I have 1 sundae shrub, 4 pink shrubs and one green one! No Alicorn. Do I quit or keep throwing gems or just buy an Ali? I put all my walkers in storage and some decor and buildings. Hope you all get back soon, but you aren’t missing a lot. Not visiting, afraid it will lock again.

SpiritWind00
08-26-19, 03:33 PM
I've asked if it would make any difference if the rest of us would store walkers or do anything to assist. Will let you know. It probably won't given the nature of the problem but I thought I'd ask anyway as it does help on an individual device when there are memory issues.
Update: this won't help unfortunately as it's not a server issue. Glad I asked though....

farmerbrown2010
08-26-19, 06:55 PM
I am still locked out - it has been for 1 week now. I hope my neighbors don?t give up on me because I?m not responding to requests or sending gifts.

puzzlecatz
08-26-19, 09:28 PM
For those still locked out, I got back in last night. Finished my Swirlicorn. Have used gems to speed up ice cream mountain . So for for trades I have 1 sundae shrub, 4 pink shrubs and one green one! No Alicorn. Do I quit or keep throwing gems or just buy an Ali? I put all my walkers in storage and some decor and buildings. Hope you all get back soon, but you aren?t missing a lot. Not visiting, afraid it will lock again.

Happy to hear you got back in. I miss my game. Three days now! Hoping there?s an alicorn waiting for me in my mystery trade that is long past due to collect from!

puzzlecatz
08-26-19, 09:42 PM
I just received a notification from C.S. saying I received a gift from a friend! I was hopeful. Could I possibly get in but alas I am still wandering in the wilderness. Well I am hopeful now with this glimmer of light. Yesterday the music started up but still no game. Happy to hear S8 is working on it and some people have recovered there games. I will keep you posted when I get back in! ��

Queenzod
08-27-19, 01:11 AM
Is there going to be recompense for this? It?s...disturbing that some of us were locked out for days on end, no chance to really do the ice cream event and it?s crickets from S8. In my other games, if they just do a 1/2 hour maintenance they send us 100 gems. Why is S8 so stingy?

stm4522
08-27-19, 04:53 AM
I finally got back into Castle after 9 days of being locked out. Felt so good to get back in but, of course, very little time to finish event. Hopefully S8 will make it right with the players that have been locked out so long. Thank you S8 for working extra hours to get us back into the game. And, as usual, a big thanks to SW for keeping us informed every day about what is happening with our game. Keeping fingers crossed that I will be able to open CS again tomorrow.

packermom
08-27-19, 05:16 AM
I am still locked out - it has been for 1 week now. I hope my neighbors don?t give up on me because I?m not responding to requests or sending gifts.

I'm still locked out too!

BiggerBubbles
08-27-19, 06:17 AM
This is my 10th day now for this event. I had hoped to be back at least for the next event, but it?s not looking hopeful.

prancinland
08-27-19, 10:06 AM
I was able to get in yesterday for a bit. Did what I could. Now I'm out again.

prancinland
08-27-19, 10:10 AM
Is there going to be recompense for this? It?s...disturbing that some of us were locked out for days on end, no chance to really do the ice cream event and it?s crickets from S8. In my other games, if they just do a 1/2 hour maintenance they send us 100 gems. Why is S8 so stingy?

Exactly! I can't even begin to make a list of the valuable energy, expansion permits, etc.that we've missed out on collecting. Not to mention gems spent on dumb dumb things that are no longer needed. Now what?
I really have to feel for s8 even at this point. I can't see how they can ever repay our loss of play. But they should.

55lee55
08-27-19, 11:37 AM
I too bought items for the event and I have little hope of being reimbursed for anything.

The good news is that after being locked out for a little over 8 days, I was finally able to get back into the game. I was far along before I was locked out, and I might be able to finish if I bought some packages, but after seeing that so many people have been able to get back for a short time, I would be a fool to buy my way ahead, only to be locked out again before I finish. I don't trust the game at this point and it's likely to be some time before I consider spending money on timed events. I hope S8 does the right thing and reimburses us for what we spent in gems, as well as giving us all of the prizes. It appears that only the dedicated long time players were affected by this and we're the ones who spend money and usually finish the events. I don't remember the last event that I didn't finish. It's been years. Thanks for getting me back in, S8, and I hope everyone else is back in now too. I am aware that S8 put a lot of work into fixing this problem, but those of us who were affected and those who may continue to be locked out should be compensated for the loss of energy and expansion tickets, items we spent gems for and the inability to finish the event. Additionally, I would like some assurance that this will be fixed permanently and won't happen again, at least whatever caused this outage. I can't justify spending more money until I believe that I can finish events. For now, I will wait and see what happens. Thanks again for the fix, and I hope it lasts for me and everyone else. I wish I had more faith that it's truly fixed.

packermom
08-27-19, 02:10 PM
Well, I'm happy to say I'm back in over a week of being out for 8 days. Thank you Storm 8. It's a little depressing that I have zero chance of finishing. I am pretty sad that I won't get the Swirlcorn unless I pay a lot of money plus I bought the useless sweet tooth booth.

BiggerBubbles
08-27-19, 05:24 PM
As he said in the movie, ‘I’m back’! Took 11 days, not worth doing anything now, I will put all the alpacas away, and try and store the mountain, it’s only level 3, don’t want to look at it. I will finish growing the sheep, might need them another time. I wonder how long my game will be up? Next event includes 1/2 time trade exchanges and double tickets, better be around for that, got lots of expansions to do. I would like to be given the end prizes, I think we deserve something nice.

puzzlecatz
08-27-19, 07:49 PM
Well happy to say I got back in my game today. Thank you S8! Thank you Spiritwind as well for all your help

SpiritWind00
08-27-19, 09:10 PM
I'm soooooo happy for you!!! It's such a relief to see posts about being back in the game. :)

There is still ongoing work to be done for other players still locked out, but it is progress. The problem is really complicated and S8 have allocated many resources to have a permanent fix in place. Thank you for posting! x

turtlenhare
08-27-19, 10:20 PM
After being locked out for 8 days, I was able to login again late last night, and have been able to login all day today. I was as going to get a package to finish the event but decided against it as I'm afraid I'll be lock out again suddenly and it would another waste like the booth I bought.
Thank you S8 for fixing the problem and I hope this time it's a permanent fix. Thank you SW for all your help and always keeping us posted.

BiggerBubbles
08-27-19, 10:37 PM
SW is there anyway you think S8 will give any compensation? Even a swirlycorn would be fantastic, she is so pretty, I don’t know what she drops it was too sad to keep reading the normal thread. To try and finish now from level 3 would take lots and lots of $ something which I cannot afford to do. And I think they need to refund the gems that the people spent on the booth. I really think we need to ask about these matters. Thankyou for keeping us updated. All those wasted gifts, they just dropped off.

dmpro
08-28-19, 04:52 AM
Yippee! Tried like I have every morning for a week to login to my game and to my amazement it actually loaded! Now I am afraid to close it.
Hope everyone else is restored soon.

dmpro
08-28-19, 06:55 AM
Disregard previous post. Still out and very discouraged.

SpiritWind00
08-28-19, 03:35 PM
Hi, The issue is still actively being worked on. I can't give you a timeframe only reassurance it's still a very high priority. Keep checking in here for updates.

PikaSquirrel
08-28-19, 03:42 PM
We're still investigating this issue, but we did make a few changes that may have helped some players get back into the game. We're so sorry if you are still locked out, we're working on it!

packermom
08-28-19, 06:35 PM
Well, I'm out again. Just great!

janddolphins
08-29-19, 12:55 PM
Over a week and I am back in!!!! Just in time for the new event! But really they should compensate us. I dont remember numbers now but I hope I get my gems back and I really want my swirlacorn.

Best of luck to others :)

janddolphins
08-29-19, 02:03 PM
I think it would be fair for each day out you are given a certain amount of gems and a fair amount, not 1, bc we missed videos, adventures, animals that have a chance to drop them, making them fun in trades, etc during event. The longer. Out the more gems. Missed an event auto compensated money you put in if you were in a day or two, plus put the items up for a reasonable price in the market. So if you missed it all or most of it you can afford the swirlacorn or anything else you want to buy.

If you don’t care for it you still are compensated.

Thoughts?

Queenzod
08-29-19, 11:12 PM
Compensation is needed and expected.

packermom
08-30-19, 02:49 PM
Compensation is needed and expected.

I agree, I wasn't able to finish the event and spent gems on buying the sweet stand. I guess our compensation is the Kitsunecorn which everyone gets. I really wanted the Swirlacorn. I've never not finished an event.

mimozaleaf
08-30-19, 05:43 PM
It has been 5 weeks (not days but weeks) since I was unable to get into CS. Everyday I have been trying, but nothing is changed.What shall I do.

SpiritWind00
08-30-19, 06:38 PM
The Sweet Kitsunecorn is a gift to all players in response to all of the players recently locked out of the game. As the lockout has caused problems for so many players (and it's still not fully resolved), the gift was sent. I hope you all like him!

The drops for this item are: bacon, roast chicken, prime cut, bone, fur, creep tooth, coal, iron ore, earth wisp, wisp lantern, sugar

For those still locked out, please be assured that work is still continuing to provide a long term solution. Again, I'm sorry that everyone's not back on board yet, but it hopefully won't be too much longer. Keep trying to login, check this thread and post if you want to keep a visible presence. I'll also still watch this thread and provide feedback as often as I can. Thanks all.... :)

Queenzod
08-31-19, 01:06 AM
I am furious. This gift in no way makes up for the loss of possible alicorns. This is a cheap attempt at appeasement, an unworthy item that does not compare to the loss of gems and time people have suffered. How dare S8 treat us like this?

Unacceptable! This is a slap in the face.

janddolphins
09-01-19, 03:50 AM
Im back in. Giving everyone this animal to me is by no means compensation! People were locked out on different levels. It should be passed along the swirlacorn should have been the compensation not this animal. Perhaps putting this just for players locked out as well. I still feel gem and energy compensations should be made bases on how many days out. A simple flat rate per day

But if not the last part the swirlacorn is a MUST for those who were locked out during the event. I dont think its much to ask for. How you give it is your choice but it’s unfair to see my neighbors with it

BiggerBubbles
09-01-19, 05:49 PM
I am furious. This gift in no way makes up for the loss of possible alicorns. This is a cheap attempt at appeasement, an unworthy item that does not compare to the loss of gems and time people have suffered. How dare S8 treat us like this?

Unacceptable! This is a slap in the face.

Absolutely agree, useless thing, don’t need anything it drops and everyone got it. Silly idea as far I’m concerned. I’ve had problems for months, neighbours got Alicorns.

janddolphins
09-06-19, 12:36 AM
Oh and I should say I have a whole kits corner and love them so was happy for it, but its a treat for all players.

I still believe, for every event you should get the final prize, im not even asking for side prizes.

I also think we should be reimbursed the the energy lost from anything we have that produces it once a day. I think this is fair as im asking once for wizard schools, not their mask, ali’s and the such.

Them gems from adventures we could have run, videos, animals and the such.

This should be retroactive. Im back in buy still feel robbed and just cant take the current challenge seriously as its connected to the last for side goals.

I really hope this is read and as always hope those still out get in as this amount of time I could not imagine

*phew back in!

mimozaleaf
09-06-19, 04:24 PM
I'm very happy to know that there are a lot of people who could get into CS again. I have much expectation, but my situation is not changed yet. I am very worried that I will just wait forever. Will the day come to me if I keep waiting? Am I abandoned?

SpiritWind00
09-07-19, 04:38 AM
Definitely not abandoned! It is still being worked on. It's good you've posted here in this thread so keep an eye out for more news as it comes to hand.

mimozaleaf
10-02-19, 01:54 AM
I cannot log in yet. Please tell me what to do.

SpiritWind00
10-02-19, 08:22 PM
I cannot log in yet. Please tell me what to do.
I've let the team know about your situation. I'll come back to you when I know more... I'm so sorry to hear you're still locked out.

stanglady1
10-06-19, 05:53 AM
Can't log in into CS on both of my kingdoms since 10am european time. All my other games work fine. Please help

Hoorayy, it works again at 16:44. Thanks anyway

HappyHeartBakery
10-08-19, 07:00 AM
haven't been able to get into CS for the last 24-48 hours. I open, as soon as opens it kicks me out. removed all my walkers awhile ago. tried uninstall and reinstall multiple times to no avail. you added a new spot and now it might be too much for my game. so annoying. i'll try for another day and then it will be bye bye to my kingdom. I have other games working perfectly fine. I'm over it. apparently more money in my pocket and less in Storm's

dmpro
10-09-19, 03:44 AM
I too am again having issues logging in. This will now be the 3rd challenge/ event that I cannot take part in because of issues with this game. I’m sad because I have been a long time player and I will miss my little kingdom but I fear it’s time to move on
Other players take note!

mimozaleaf
10-12-19, 08:13 PM
Updated.
But the situation remains the same.
I can not log in.

mimozaleaf
10-21-19, 06:42 PM
I can't log in yet. Over 4months past.
When will it be resolved?
Please support my case.

SpiritWind00
10-22-19, 03:35 AM
Hi, I've sent a request for help too for you.

mytalent1
10-26-19, 07:16 AM
I too am again having issues logging in. This will now be the 3rd challenge/ event that I cannot take part in because of issues with this game. I?m sad because I have been a long time player and I will miss my little kingdom but I fear it?s time to move on
Other players take note!

I?m facing the same issue... On & off I?m unable to get into the games, this started last week. I?m unable to get into the game as of right now. This is the 3rd time this year I?m having this ?no internet? message blocking my access to the game. This is frustrating. @SpiritWind, can u help? Thank you.

mytalent1
10-29-19, 06:53 PM
I?m facing the same issue... On & off I?m unable to get into the games, this started last week. I?m unable to get into the game as of right now. This is the 3rd time this year I?m having this ?no internet? message blocking my access to the game. This is frustrating. @SpiritWind, can u help? Thank you.
These couple of days I can log in the games unhindered. Thanks for fixing.

zentia42
11-03-19, 03:18 AM
Unable to log in. I thought it might be due to daylight savings time changing the clocks, until I saw this thread. I tried on iPad and iPhone, and restarted both before trying again.

After an hour of being slightly panicked (addictions are rough :) ), and restarting the cable and WiFi, game is working. Seemed like an internet issue got stuck and needed time and resets to clear.