PDA

View Full Version : Bouncing stars and coins

flowless
04-18-11, 07:18 AM
i read many times here in the forums many complains about the update with the tipping issue
and i didnt know how horrible it was until i downloaded night club story
2 weeks of bouncing stars and coins got me to delete it

i dont have the same issue with fashion story ( recently downloaded )

so my question is did they fix this ?, i do wanna update the other stories especially city story

if not plz tell me so , dont wanna hate the other stories too

thanx

(ps : non english speaker ( never mind the spelling or the grammer )

TheFluffySlipper
04-19-11, 03:45 AM
No they haven't fixed it ... I think it's here to stay! Very frustrating!

talyon
04-19-11, 09:42 AM
Lol I think their cute. Maybe I'm use to them.

GroupMagma
04-19-11, 09:47 AM
Has anyone gotten used to the new Stars, or is it still a problem for most users? I'd like to get more feedback on this issue.

sissy8
04-19-11, 10:12 AM
the stars are really annoying, you don t see where to tap anymore, please remove them and also in farm and restaurant thanks:)

ahshan
04-19-11, 12:43 PM
The new stars and coins just make you tap more. Especially when you're in a rush to make something, but you have to tap an extra 50 times just to make it. I was fine with them for the cleans in City story, but the likes on Fashion story is really annoying. Because of these bouncing things, I always get the "clear this rack?" message and have to tap more by click "NO."
This did not add ease to the game. At first I was like, "Oh, they make cool sounds and are pretty." but then when they just kept getting in my way, I was like "Why in the world would TeamLava do this?!?!?!?!?" It just creates more problems and makes people not want to play.

chvchv
04-19-11, 02:04 PM
The new stars are very annoying. So annoying, that I've converted back to the old version (I've made a backup before I "updated" CS).

sehana
04-19-11, 03:23 PM
Yes the stars are in the way of taps and require to tap extra times.

In restaurant is also annoying, just have them automatically go to their respective spots.

sunshine56
04-19-11, 04:35 PM
The only problem I've had with the new stars is that sometimes they look like they're on another building (since they're raised now), but it's actually better than before because for things like Luxury Condos, it's much easier to see the stars.

I like 'em :)

Rachael98
04-19-11, 05:27 PM
i read many times here in the forums many complains about the update with the tipping issue
and i didnt know how horrible it was until i downloaded night club story
2 weeks of bouncing stars and coins got me to delete it

i dont have the same issue with fashion story ( recently downloaded )

so my question is did they fix this ?, i do wanna update the other stories especially city story

if not plz tell me so , dont wanna hate the other stories too

thanx

(ps : non english speaker ( never mind the spelling or the grammer )

This made me quit CS. I'm on RS (better) though!

TheFluffySlipper
04-20-11, 03:25 AM
Has anyone gotten used to the new Stars, or is it still a problem for most users? I'd like to get more feedback on this issue.

Please ... oh, for the sake of all that is good in this world, PLEASE get rid of them! I'm begging you. I'm so tired of tapping everything a dozen times before I actually hit it! It might be okay for the young players with their 20/20 vision, but please spare a thought for those of us on the other side of 30 who find our eyesight not so clear. It's so time consuming to zoom in each time I want to collect or place (depending on the game).

deeslatrommi
04-20-11, 03:56 AM
I'll admit for the first time player it is a little fun. My daughter started playing Fashon and loves chasing them and still loves hearing the music.
Perhaps a compromise can be made, like the music add an on/off switch in the settings menu to turn these off. And perhaps another to turn off helpful tips that are of no use to a seasoned player. I have a small taco hut on my iPad that I never want to expand and those big blue expansion arrows are very easy to bump, it is a hut after all :rolleyes:

TheFluffySlipper
04-20-11, 03:59 AM
Taco ... hut .... :confused:

Yes, an on/off option would be ideal. That gets my vote!

flowless
04-20-11, 01:05 PM
well what i really dont understand

from all bugs out there to fix ( asked many times to fix from the players )

why did u fix something that wasnt broken

i agree with many people here at first they did look cute

but on the long run they waste so much time ( alot of tapping ) , misplaced all over the place and irritate me so much
even though they tend to collect them self after some time just cant stand the sight of them bouncing around

u get my vote on on and off switch

sunshine56
04-20-11, 07:00 PM
Although I don't mind them, an on/off switch would be great for everyone!