PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: Woodland Wonder - 2019 Aug 15 (5 Days)

AnnirasSweets
08-15-19, 05:34 PM
5 Day Goal - Woodland Wonder
*Goal should end August 20, 2019*

*Sour Oven will now have TWO pages of recipes.
Be sure to flip through all pages when looking for new recipes.*

Woodland Wonder Part 1:
Serve 4 Bacon and Eggs (30g to skip)

- Basic Stove

- 3 Minutes *under Breakfast tab*
Serve 4 Bagels (40g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 15 Minutes *under Breakfast tab*
Buy 1 Sour Oven (2g to skip)

- $25,000 each

- Unlocks at Level 12

- 4 Wiring + 6 Sugar Knob + 6 Drain Pipe

- Must be a new purchase and fully built to clear task
Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Dusky Artichoke Dip Recipe

Woodland Wonder Part 2:
Serve 6 French Toast (24g to skip)

- Basic Stove

- 1 Minute *under Breakfast tab*
Serve 8 Quiche (30g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- Unlocks at Level 13

- 16 Hours *under Breakfast tab*
Serve 5 Dusky Artichoke Dip (30g to skip)

- Sour Oven

- 1 Hour
Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Daynight Punch Recipe

Woodland Wonder Part 3:
Serve 8 Waffles (25g to skip)

- Basic Stove

- 2 Hours *under Breakfast tab*
Serve 10 Waffle Balls (20g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- Unlocks at Level 16

- 1 Hour *under Breakfast tab*
Serve 8 Daynight Punch (20g to skip)

- Sour Oven

- 3 Hours
Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Millenium Breakfast Recipe

Woodland Wonder Part 4:
Serve 10 Omelettes (50g to skip)

- Basic Stove

- 5 Minutes *under Breakfast tab*
Serve 12 Countdown Cookies (40g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 8 Hours *under Breakfast tab*
Serve 10 Lovely Pancakes (40g to skip)

- Basic Stove

- 16 Hours *under Breakfast tab*
Serve 10 Millenium Breakfast (40g to skip)

- Sour Oven

- 8 Hours
Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp +1 Free Festival Dragon

Final Goal Prize:
Festival Dragon, 3x3, 24 Gem Value (Released Jan. 20, 2016 as 2nd Prize in Chinese Celebration Crate)

GOAL ITEMS:
https://i.imgur.com/kYDd4pY.png
GOAL CARDS:
https://i.imgur.com/and2ipk.png

bluberibakery
08-15-19, 06:16 PM
The prize isn't particularly nice, a lemon tree would've been lovely. Or something in keeping with the sour oven theme, but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

Ilovetodesign
08-15-19, 06:17 PM
I?m already on Part 2. I also already have 2 of the Sour Ovens. Just bought 2 more. 1 of the 2 I just got I need 2 of the Sugar Knobs.

dommiecook
08-15-19, 06:36 PM
I’m so tired of them not unlocking recipes for everyone. I was thrilled to see the sour oven as the one being used, I thought for sure they would have all the recipes available finally, but no, again you have to pay for ovens that you can’t make all the recipes from because they are locked. They need to start offering to unlock locked recipes for those of us who were not playing when the goal was out. Storm8 could offer to unlock these recipes for gems, I don’t care about the goal prize, but please Storm8, think about offering this to your players. In the long run you would make faithful players like me happy by offering to unlock these recipes and you would be happy because you would sell more gems.

AnnirasSweets
08-15-19, 07:32 PM
For once this is a goal prize that I'm missing so I'll finish this one I think.

I do think it's curious that they released a Goal Appliance but didn't release the final reward from said goal set. I'd imagine that any players who missed out on it originally would want the Lemonade Stand more than a box prize - but that's just me.

justmine2
08-15-19, 07:34 PM
I'm not sure exactly what I was expecting the prize to be, but with with a title of Woodland Wonder, I wasn't expecting a Chinese dragon

sohini4
08-15-19, 08:28 PM
Previous locked item should be unlocked through goals. Include Those items as a part of goal instead of giving 16hour recipe at 1st. Keep those long hours at 4th step.

EdiiLouise
08-16-19, 12:00 AM
Lemon cookies and pie are both showing locked for me!! What's the point??

1Dimpelss
08-16-19, 12:07 AM
Every goal prize has been unworthy of the strainous 2nd job that becomes of playing this game. They're ugly, they've increased recipes times and servings plus you have to have 72 parts for one stove. The dishes that do get unlocked are not worth the time because they don't yield a lot of coins. They're downright ridiculous to play at this point welp it's umpteenth one that i've skipped and will continue to do so. Ughh so disappointed with these folks once again, it's not fun anymore. I don't understand what the purpose is of have to have so many nbrs to expand when you can only accept a small amount of gifts anyway.

Luvplacebo
08-16-19, 12:23 AM
I'm really confused by the goal prize, it doesn't seem to go with the oven or the theme. And I'm disappointed they didn't re-release the old locked recipes like they have previously, this is one of the goals I missed when I took a break and I'd have loved the chance to get the recipes.

Snowgoose59
08-16-19, 12:52 AM
Spell check first it's Millennium !!
Btw agree with other comments but happy it's a dragon.

SBDOVER72
08-16-19, 01:29 AM
For once this is a goal prize that I'm missing so I'll finish this one I think.

I do think it's curious that they released a Goal Appliance but didn't release the final reward from said goal set. I'd imagine that any players who missed out on it originally would want the Lemonade Stand more than a box prize - but that's just me.

No it's not just you... I would absolutely love to have the Lemonade Stand as well. I wasn't playing when that goal was originally released. But I am happy to have new recipes to master. Not doing this goal for the prize... just doing it for the new recipes. So it's a hit & miss for me .:confused:

kayjco
08-16-19, 02:37 AM
Lame prize, skipping.

BrunchnMunchn
08-16-19, 05:52 PM
These goals suck!!!!! I would have loved the LEMONADE STAND as I was not playing when it was first given. Seems like the prizes gets more lame by day....and I'm a loyal player that spends money with this game. Seriously considering quitting and never installing again.

venus708708
08-17-19, 07:13 AM
Hi! the display stand is not finished☹️��52698

LydiaSkywalker
08-17-19, 08:12 AM
I'm very disappointed that the original recipes on the Sour Oven aren't unlocked for those of us who haven't done the original goal.

I have to say, though, that I'm not surprised. We had the possibility to unlock them when the 5-day goals first started, if I remember correctly. But then people kept complaining and complaining about the goals being too hard to finish.

Well, now they've made the 5-day goals a lot easier to finish, and for that are giving only the three new recipes.

A sad decision, but personally I've seen it coming.

I hope eventually they will decide to let us purchase old appliances and/or locked old recipes with gems. I'd be willing to pay plenty to get access to all the appliances and recipes from before I started playing.

In the meantime, it'd be great if they upped the difficulty of the 5-day goals again so that we can unlock the legacy recipes, too. I keep wishing and hoping.

Ilovetodesign
08-17-19, 02:56 PM
Hi everyone,
I just finished it earlier this afternoon.

twospoons
08-17-19, 04:29 PM
As always, I wish the recipes were on a more appropriate appliance, and that the prize matched the theme. But I'm happy the prize isn't one that I had already! (Even if it's not one I ever cared deeply about, it's nice to get new-to-me stuff.)

08-19-19, 02:36 PM
I'm a new player I have not gotten the original recipes ☹ and instead I was expecting this goal for the original recipes but I guess not PLUS this prize does not even match this theme at all dissapointed

enveeme2
08-20-19, 08:01 AM
I agree that the prize does not fit the goal but it is a unique prize in that it isn?t just a bunch of bots doing something. It reminds of the days when a lot of thought & care was put into prizes, like ice cream truck, fountains, Ferris wheels..fun prizes that were well worth the effort. Now days we do more for a lesser quality of prizes.
I also agree with the post about having huge #of nbrs to expand, when we only get 20 gifts/day. You?ve greatly increased the #of parts needed to build so why not increase the # of gifts per day to say, maybe 30 or even 50? How would it hur5 S8 to improve the game for us players?