PDA

View Full Version : Mastery

coco1023
04-17-11, 09:52 PM
What does mastery mean in the catalog?

talyon
04-17-11, 10:45 PM
What does mastery mean in the catalog?

It means you have succeeded in buying the quota to reach the next level of that purchase then u get either cash or gems for doing so.

TheFluffySlipper
04-18-11, 10:55 PM
I think, from memory you get $2000 at level 1 - a gem (yay) at level 2 - $4000 at level 3 - and not too sure but either $10000 or $20000 at level 4 which is the final level. You can still prepare them after that point but you won't be rewarded. You get xp for each level too but I've never paid attention to how much. Mastery starts at level 8 of the game.

TheFluffySlipper
04-18-11, 11:00 PM
Oh I see your question was 'in the catalog'. That's a new thing they've started ... it appears you get an extra item of the one you've just mastered. You can place it on the racks or tables as per usual.

I was thinking it was a glitch initially, but it looks as though TL have designed it this way.

fcukyeahbro
04-29-11, 04:13 AM
why do you only get 1 in your inventory? lol doesnt seem like a very good reward... or am i missing something? :)

shawa13
04-29-11, 06:31 AM
Getting 1 is actually very useful. You can use them to rapidly expand the number of tables or racks you have available for tips. Set up racks or tables that the NPCs cannot walk to - there are tables, racks or flowers blocking the way - then place that one item. It expands the racks/tables you have available for tips, without having to keep them stocked, or wasting potential gold to put a full stack of an item there. I'll post a pix later.

fcukyeahbro
04-29-11, 06:54 PM
lol very good point :) would be awesome if that 1 item sold for $1000 for a mean bonus hehe

corrisapinkalicious
05-02-11, 05:22 PM
I have some questions...
Do the +1/ mastry items ever run out?
Do we make more money on them?
Is better to keep them on a separate table?
Thanks in advance!

fcukyeahbro
05-02-11, 10:09 PM
hello :) i put mine on a seperate table and once it was bought the table cleared and it still sold for the original price... i was hoping the same thing too lol

RageofMars
05-04-11, 02:00 PM
A few updates ago, when you receive the 1 extra item from hitting a mastery level, I can see the +3 coat hanger (+3 mastery point) when I place that 1 item on the rack. It was my assumption at that time that TL intended to reward you with 1 item so you can gain a bonus +3 mastery points when you use it.

Now I don't see the +3 coat hanger when I place it on the rack anymore (not since the gift received goes straight to inventory change, where in the past you had to have empty slots in order to accept gift).

I wonder if you still receive that extra +3 mastery points when you place the 1 bonus item onto the rack.