PDA

View Full Version : Where's the yellow?

ahshan
04-17-11, 08:57 AM
As I was buying tables and walls with gems, I noticed....
WHY ARE THERE NO YELLOW TABLES/RACKS/WALLS?
There is pink, blue, green, purple, and orange.. but no yellow?
You have all the primary and complementary colors except for yellow (pink replaced red obviously cause pink is prettier)
I was gonna ignore this when I first started playing, but once I got all the colored tables.. it just didn't look right without yellow. I bought those square tables and thin tables, but the only thing missing is yellow!!
There are yellow tiles, but those are ugly and have nothing to match it.
There's gold, but that's too fancy shmancy for the colorful tables. And the colorful tables have to match with the colorful racks... WHY NO YELLOW??!
This is color discrimination!
Please add in yellow tables, yellow thin tables, yellow racks, and yellow walls to match the current colorful ones.

sophiacml
04-17-11, 09:24 AM
Wow... You sounded very upset without just the color yellow. Hm... I supposed even if you voiced out, the team isn't going to do anything when there have been tons of complaints that they ignored.

ahshan
04-17-11, 09:34 AM
Yellow is one of the colours missing in that colorful set and it would give more of a variety with yellow.
And it's worth a try to get your opinion heard. There are some threads I create about complaints I have and I never expect anyone to agree with me, but they do and even GroupMagma reads the thread and posts on it.
It's a possibility that the complaints have been ignored, but it's also a possibility that the complaints have been filed and they are working on updating the games on a priority basis. I'm sure TeamLava is working on many things at once (new games, fixing bugs, new content) but giving out ideas here and there could lead to a possibility it being in the games.

SolitarySpook
04-17-11, 03:28 PM
I want yellow too. The colours are so dismal in this game.