PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: Rise With The Sun - 2019 Aug 1 (15 Days)

AnnirasSweets
08-01-19, 12:01 PM
15 Day Goal - Rise With The Sun
*Goal should end August 15, 2019*

For Bug Reports, please post in the Bugs and Issues Forum:
https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?14-Restaurant-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

Goal 1: Rise With The Sun
Buy 8 Brightside Wallpaper (16g to skip)

- Wallpaper

- $8,000 each
Buy 12 Solar Panel (24g to skip)

- Floor Tile

- $9,000 each
*Rewards: $2,620, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Solar Oven Appliance**Side Goal Opens*

Goal 2: Sun In The Oven
Build 3 Solar Oven (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $35,000 each

- 28 Delightful Cookbook + 12 Sun Gear
Serve 15 Sunny Fried Eggs (15g to skip)

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: *$2,650, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Tomato Sunshine Recipe*

Goal 3: Get Your Shine On
Serve 20 Tomato Sunshine (40g to skip)

- 4 Hours
Buy 2 Day Clock (4g to skip)

- Wall Deco

- $22,000 each
*Rewards: $2,700, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Ray ****** Pasta Recipe*

Goal 4: Sunrays
Serve 25 Ray ****** Pasta (63g to skip)

- 5 Hours
Buy ANY 1 Floor Decoration (can't skip)

- Must be new purchase
*Rewards: $2,770, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Solar Drink Machine Appliance*

Goal 5: Soak Up The Sun
Build 3 Solar Drink Machine (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $39,000 each

- 40 Solar Stove Manual + 32 Sun Bolt
Serve 15 Solar Serve (23g to skip)

- 3 Hours
*Rewards: $2,880, 80 xp, UNLOCKS - Ultraviolet Tea Recipe*

Goal 6: Sunlighten Up
Visit 12 Community Members (12g to skip)

- Neighbors do not count
Leave 12 Tips (12g to skip)

- Any tips count, even Neighbors
Have 2 Skylight Counter (4g to skip)

- $15,000 each
*Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp, UNLOCKS - Sunday Show Floor Deco*

Goal 7: Girls Just Wanna Have Sun!
Serve 25 Ultraviolet Tea (88g to skip)

- 7 Hours
Have 1 Sunday Show (2g to skip)

- 2x1 Floor Deco

- $20,000 each
*Rewards: $3,300, 90 xp, UNLOCKS - Daily Squeeze Recipe*

Goal 8: Tis the Sea-sun
Have 4 Sunshine Table (8g to skip)

- $14,000 each
Have 4 Sunshine Seat (8g to skip)

- $16,000 each
*Rewards: $3,470, 95 xp, UNLOCKS - Sundial Floor Deco*

Goal 9: Sundial it in
Serve 12 Daily Squeeze (60g to skip)

- 10 Hours
Have 1 Sundial (2g to skip)

- 1x1 Floor Deco

- $32,000 each
*Rewards: $3,700, 100 xp, 1 Free Sunflower Meadow*

Final Goal Prize:
Sunflower Meadow, 4x4, 65 Gems

SIDE GOAL:

Sunny Delights Part One:
Serve 6 Breakfast Dog (30g to skip)

- Basic Grill

- Level 55 *likely lowered, need confirmation*

- 8 Hours *under BREAKFAST tab*
Serve 6 Piping Hot Cocoas (35g to skip)

- Basic Drink Machine

- Level 14

- 12 Hours *under ALL tab*
Serve 6 Smores (20g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- Level 14 (lowered from 75)

- 4 Hours *under DESSERT tab*
Rewards: $2,100, 61 xp

Sunny Delights Part Two:
Serve 8 Breakfast Dog (42g to skip)

- Basic Grill

Serve 8 Piping Hot Cocoas (53g to skip)

- Basic Drink Machine

Serve 8 Smores (25g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Rewards: $2,100, 61 xp

Sunny Delights Part Three:
Serve 10 Breakfast Dog (60g to skip)

- Basic Grill

Serve 10 Piping Hot Cocoas (70g to skip)

- Basic Drink Machine

Serve 10 Smores (30g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Rewards: $2,100, 61 xp, 1 Free S'mores Campfire

Final Side Goal Prize:
Campfire Smores, 4x4, 10 Gem Value (Released as Market Purchase May 27, 2015 - Android Summer Camp Edition)

NEW GOAL ITEMS:
https://i.imgur.com/F5dAAan.png
MAIN GOAL CARDS:
https://i.imgur.com/W5iaoc7.png
https://i.imgur.com/ZmgXHZk.png
https://i.imgur.com/ylVSVQz.png
SIDE GOAL CARDS:
https://i.imgur.com/TvJKYxP.png
Aug. 08, 2019 - 4 Day iOS Value Pack Offer:

Dolphin Statue is a 2x2 Floor Decoration, originally released Sept. 06, 2011 as a Free Gift with Gem Purchase.
It was later relisted as Goal Prize in August 2018's Tiki Toki Goals but was never on offer in our Markets.
https://i.imgur.com/Z1gNV66.png

deedeetapia
08-01-19, 12:30 PM
15 Day Goal - Rise With The Sun
*Goal should end August 15, 2019*

Where do we find the piping hot cocoa? Also I get a white square for the collectibles.

Metapont1618
08-01-19, 12:34 PM
Where do we find the piping hot cocoa? Also I get a white square for the collectibles.

Drink Machine

minxys_
08-01-19, 12:34 PM
piping hot cocoa is in the drink machine

deedeetapia
08-01-19, 12:37 PM

I found the piping hot cocoa. It?s in the drink machine and is 12 hours!

AnnirasSweets
08-01-19, 12:44 PM
QUESTION:

Can anyone verify the level to unlock the Breakfast Dogs? I suspect they lowered the level to 14 as they did for the Smores but need confirmation.
---------------------

...snip... Also I get a white square for the collectibles.

Any bugs should be reported in the Bugs Forum here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?14-Restaurant-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

LIDA3209
08-01-19, 12:55 PM
I was about to complain about the white squares also, I waited a minute ir two checked my collectibles and like magic they were there

Azul
08-01-19, 01:22 PM
The Drink Machine for the side goal requires me to ask my neighbors for parts, since I have not ever used it for a goal before (I have none) so it is impossible to complete this goal since I can't ask my neighbors for parts for both the main goal and the side goal at the same time. (I could ask for both but then it would be impossible to finish both goals in only 15 days.)

We really need to be able to simply buy the oven for side goal without having to ask for parts.

Lilliepaddd
08-01-19, 02:35 PM
I was about to complain about the white squares also, I waited a minute ir two checked my collectibles and like magic they were there

I'm seeing them too...ugh

wtfitbs2
08-01-19, 03:33 PM
I seriously can’t believe we have to build appliances for the side goal too! :mad: I mean, I know we don’t have to, but still!

08-01-19, 04:03 PM
The Drink Machine for the side goal requires me to ask my neighbors for parts, since I have not ever used it for a goal before (I have none) so it is impossible to complete this goal since I can't ask my neighbors for parts for both the main goal and the side goal at the same time. (I could ask for both but then it would be impossible to finish both goals in only 15 days.)

We really need to be able to simply buy the oven for side goal without having to ask for parts.
I agree. I have one drink machine.

sohini4
08-01-19, 05:58 PM
I am really happy with the display of 1st dish. Hope to see more attractive dishes. Thank u storm.

giadyl
08-01-19, 06:28 PM
I don’t even have a basic drink machine to build or otherwise. I am beginning to wonder if their goal is to get people to quit this game so they can get rid of it. Way to suck the fun out Storm!

ddarmmarie
08-01-19, 07:16 PM
I am yet another one that does not have a basic drink machine.

So I bought one.....
40 parts to build just one. :mad:

On top of the, at LEAST, 6 other appliances in the main goal to build, I need to build 2 drink machines ( 80 parts total) for the side goal.
I did not imagine that would take a huge amount of parts also.

No wonder why for every new neighbor I get, one stops playing. This is ridiculous.

wtfitbs2
08-01-19, 08:05 PM
And even if you are lucky enough to be able to build 2 machines in 2 days, it takes a minimum 12 days to make the required recipes!

I am beginning to think they have confused the buildable Drink Machine with the Basic one from Bakery Story which is a no build. Or perhaps this has happened before where side goals have required appliances to be built? I don’t recall it being that way when I played years ago.

Monsterkakery
08-01-19, 10:42 PM
I love this side goal, something different for once, thanks. I guess it helps I already have drink machines built, it will be tough for those that dont.

keithasimon
08-02-19, 02:28 AM
Can someone post a pic of the Drink Machine? I cant locate it!

kayjco
08-02-19, 04:23 AM
This is a great goal and I like all the stuff that comes with it, especially the final prize. I'm so bummed that I probably won't be able to finish. Looks great!

You can buy it. Just use the button that says "buy for".

conniescupofjoe
08-02-19, 08:09 AM
Agree... We should have an oven on side goals that require no parts!!!
There is no possible way to complete both goals as we need way to many parts...

AnnirasSweets
08-02-19, 12:31 PM
Can someone post a pic of the Drink Machine? I cant locate it!

limeicing
08-02-19, 12:53 PM
People are overreacting about the side goal - the goal prize literally costs 10 gems?? and is already on the market?? Hoenstly doesn't seem the effort to buy multiple drink amchines if you're concerned about the parts and go thru the side goal. Why not just buy one directly and save the trouble?

pixiegamer
08-02-19, 02:21 PM
People are overreacting about the side goal - the goal prize literally costs 10 gems?? and is already on the market?? Hoenstly doesn't seem the effort to buy multiple drink amchines if you're concerned about the parts and go thru the side goal. Why not just buy one directly and save the trouble?

The S'mores Campfire was removed from the market - as of this goal, it is no longer available for purchase and would have to be obtained by completing the side goal.

I'll pass on the feedback about the side goal appliances needing parts - they don't usually, so hopefully this was a one time thing.

laura1234w
08-02-19, 02:28 PM
The first recipe looks so cute on the counters, i'm happy :)

wtfitbs2
08-02-19, 05:51 PM
I'll pass on the feedback about the side goal appliances needing parts - they don't usually, so hopefully this was a one time thing.

Thank you, much appreciated!

SBDOVER72
08-02-19, 10:15 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the Sunshine Tables look like they are overlapping each other?!

wtfitbs2
08-02-19, 10:48 PM
Not the good kind of closeness :p

Tishvbkitchen
08-03-19, 05:35 AM
I agree. I have one drink machine.

Can we use any drink machine for the popping cocoa

Rynetory2
08-03-19, 07:31 AM
Has anyone else noticed that the Sunshine Tables look like they are overlapping each other?!

I've flagged this over.

KadeeDid
08-03-19, 12:03 PM

Some people like the challenge of completing a goal even if they don't want the prize. I have 2 or 3 of some goal prizes. I like to do the goals even if I know I won't bother displaying the prize.

KadeeDid
08-03-19, 12:05 PM
Can we use any drink machine for the popping cocoa

You can check but I think it is only the regular Drink Machine. I already had 6 of them from long ago. A picture is posted on the previous page (Post #20).

wtfitbs2
08-03-19, 07:40 PM
Some people like the challenge of completing a goal even if they don't want the prize. I have 2 or 3 of some goal prizes. I like to do the goals even if I know I won't bother displaying the prize.
This is why I do the goals, and the side goals give me an extra challenge in the first week. I’m hoping to get as many of these big decorations for when I have a much larger restaurant :)

wtfitbs2
08-04-19, 01:44 AM
So strange asking for neighbours to send a Solar Stove Manual for a Drink Machine :?

sandylbaum
08-05-19, 08:04 PM
Does anyone know what the Sunday Show is?

AnnirasSweets
08-06-19, 04:58 AM

I don't know what the official take on the Sunday Show is; but to me, personally, it looks like one of those old fashioned floor model television sets from the 50s or 60s. Some of them used to have these absurdly large wooden surrounds that were made to look like a decorative piece of furniture to disguise the television when not in use.

wtfitbs2
08-06-19, 09:34 PM
It looks to be a “Puppet Show Theatre” to me, which naturally has absolute nothing to do with the Sun :p

venus708708
08-07-19, 12:42 PM

AnnirasSweets
08-08-19, 04:48 PM

Looking at the picture of the item placed, I think wtfitbs2 may be right about it being a Puppet Theater. I guess the connection to the Sun aspect of the goals is the design element on the top that looks like sun rays?

Aside from how nice an item looks, I normally judge the decorations on their versatility. Since I can think of a few different themes the Sunday Show would work well in, it gets a passing mark from me.

TwixAndScones
08-09-19, 09:41 AM
I not do the goal, but I really want the value pack!!! I would be able to get 4 of dolphin statue if I buy but Would be waste of moneys??? Since I not do goal? Or should I go for it still, even if I not do goal?

wtfitbs2
08-09-19, 01:47 PM
Looking at the picture of the item placed, I think wtfitbs2 may be right about it being a Puppet Theater. I guess the connection to the Sun aspect of the goals is the design element on the top that looks like sun rays?

Aside from how nice an item looks, I normally judge the decorations on their versatility. Since I can think of a few different themes the Sunday Show would work well in, it gets a passing mark from me.
It looks to me as though the sun rays were added as an after thought. Back to your suggestion though, I don’t remember anything like that, although I do remember that my Great Aunt & Uncle’s TV was freestanding and enclosed in a large wooden box frame with four legs. I used to spend my school holidays on their farm, and naturally I was my Uncles remote control lol

AnnirasSweets
08-09-19, 04:59 PM
I not do the goal, but I really want the value pack!!! I would be able to get 4 of dolphin statue if I buy but Would be waste of moneys??? Since I not do goal? Or should I go for it still, even if I not do goal?

That's something every player has to decide for themselves. When I'm unsure if I should make a purchase or not, I do the math - that's why I always include the original pricing so players can see if they think the deco on offer is worth the cash they're asking for it. The VP Offers are always offered in the last days of the goal so the parts never get including in my mental math. I only ever build 3 of each appliance and at the time the VPs are released, I'm no longer building but nearly finished with the goal so I only ever consider whether or not the deco itself is worth what they're asking.

In this instance, the Value Packs are 4.99 which means it's the equivalent of buying and spending 24 Gems on the Fountain. So I think the real question you should be asking yourself is: "If the Dolphin Fountain was on sale in the Market for 24 Gems, would you be happy to spend that amount of gems to purchase 4 of the Dolphin Statues?"

It looks to me as though the sun rays were added as an after thought. Back to your suggestion though, I don’t remember anything like that, although I do remember that my Great Aunt & Uncle’s TV was freestanding and enclosed in a large wooden box frame with four legs. I used to spend my school holidays on their farm, and naturally I was my Uncles remote control lol

See, we had one that was a behemoth that sat on the floor and was more like a piece of furniture than anything else with a door that slid across the screen when it wasn't in use so no one knew what it really was unless it was on. It was only around when I was very young so I can't recall the brand or anything but this is as close to what I was thinking that I could find:

Faery_vamp
08-09-19, 09:57 PM
My ray ******d pasta hasn't counted towards the goal today or yesterday. Anyone else having this problem? I am already behind. I submitted a ticket and I got a response back that my ticket was closed and they can't respond to individual requests. It said to visit the forums but what am I supposed to do here??

My servings finally counted! No idea why they didn't before or started again but very glad! :)

wtfitbs2
08-10-19, 06:27 PM
See, we had one that was a behemoth that sat on the floor and was more like a piece of furniture than anything else with a door that slid across the screen when it wasn't in use so no one knew what it really was unless it was on. It was only around when I was very young so I can't recall the brand or anything but this is as close to what I was thinking that I could find:

Wow, very cool, I guess it?s like the flat screens that are hidden in furniture nowadays :)

sgoetzinger99
08-10-19, 06:31 PM
I've flagged this over.

Guess they just didn't care.

wtfitbs2
08-10-19, 06:36 PM
Has Storm8 given any clue why this happened yet? It might not have been so bad if it was a new recipe for the drink machine, but seeing as that wasn?t the case it?s a bit of a ?not nice? move! ;)

I?m lucky that I have an amazing group of neighbours, but I know there are others that will really struggle because of the extra parts requirement. Even some of my higher lvl neighbours were left on the back foot with this!

Rynetory2
08-12-19, 05:04 AM
My ray ******d pasta hasn't counted towards the goal today or yesterday. Anyone else having this problem? I am already behind. I submitted a ticket and I got a response back that my ticket was closed and they can't respond to individual requests. It said to visit the forums but what am I supposed to do here??

My servings finally counted! No idea why they didn't before or started again but very glad! :)

Glad it's working for you. Maybe your progress wasn't properly saved or maybe due to your network. I will always do a force save before I exit the game and also make sure to use a reliable network. For future reference, you can see chapter What can I do to resolve my game issues? in Game Guide for more suggestions. Alternatively, you can post in Bugs and Issues forum for help. Cheers.

barksnchirps
08-14-19, 06:32 PM
Storm8,i am not able to get sufficient material required to build appliances for playing goals.Because of this i m not able to finish goals on time.I played goals for 3 to 4 times but could not finish one time also.Please reduce material required to build any appliance. Specially, drink machines require 40 parts which is impossible for me to gather.

bluberibakery
08-15-19, 11:24 AM
Storm8,i am not able to get sufficient material required to build appliances for playing goals.Because of this i m not able to finish goals on time.I played goals for 3 to 4 times but could not finish one time also.Please reduce material required to build any appliance. Specially, drink machines require 40 parts which is impossible for me to gather.

They want it to be hard for you to get them so that you resort to using and buying gems, which means more $$$ for them.
Post in the "Add Me!" threads and you'll get lots more active neighbours willing to send you parts. Feel free to add me, bluberibakery and I will happily send you as many parts for goals as I can. I don't tip though. Ain't nobody got time fo that!