PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: Pearly Whites - 2019 Jul 30 (15 Days)

AnnirasSweets
07-30-19, 12:02 PM
15 Day Goal - Pearly Whites
*Goal should end August 13, 2019*

Goal 1: Pearly Whites
Buy 8 Wall Pearls (16g to skip)

- Wallpaper

- $8,000 each
Buy 12 Pearly Floors (24g to skip)

- Floor Tiles

- $9,000 each
*Rewards: $2,620, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Pearlescent Baker Appliance* *Side Goal Opens*

Goal 2: Ocean Treasures
Serve 3 Pearlescent Bakers (4g to skip) *TYPO - Serve = Build*

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $35,000 each

- 28 Pearly Book + 12 Baker's Spring
Serve 18 Pearlescent Pastries (30g to skip)

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: $2,650, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Pearl Silk Cake Recipe*

Goal 3: Pearlescent Perfection
Serve 10 Pearl Silk Cake (30g to skip)

- 3 Hours
Buy 2 Pearlescent Ticker (4g to skip)

- Wall Deco

- $22,000 each
*Rewards: $2,700, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Pearl Shells Recipe*

Goal 4: Shiny White Floors
Serve 14 Pearl Shells (45g to skip)

- 5 Hours
Buy ANY 1 floor decoration (can't skip)

- Must be new purchase
*Rewards: $2,770, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Pearlescent Mixer Appliance*

Goal 5: From Sand to Star
Build 3 Pearlescent Mixer (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $39,000 each

- 40 Pearly Texts + 32 Mixing Screw
Serve 23 Pearl Tea (15g to skip)

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: $2,880, 80 xp, UNLOCKS - Pearl Nectar Recipe*

Goal 6: Gems of Nature
Visit 12 Community Members (12g to skip)

- Neighbors do not count
Leave 12 Tips (12g to skip)

- Tipping any other bakery counts
Have 2 Pearlescent Display (4g to skip)

- Counter

- $15,000 each
*Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp, UNLOCKS - Golden Roses Floor Deco*

Goal 7: Pearly Gates
Serve 18 Pearl Nectar (45g to skip)

- 7 Hours
Have 1 Golden Roses (2g to skip)

- 1x1 Floor Deco

- $20,000 each
*Rewards: $3,300, 90 xp, UNLOCKS - Pearlescent Smoothie Recipe*

Goal 8: A Hint of Pink
Have 4 Lacey Table (8g to skip)

- $14,000 each
Have 4 Lacey Chair (8g to skip)

- $16,000 each
*Rewards: $3,470, 95 xp, UNLOCKS - Aphrodite Fountain Floor Deco*

Goal 9: Pretty Summer Shells
Serve 24 Pearlescent Smoothie (60g to skip)

- 10 Hours
Have 1 Aphrodite Fountain (2g to skip)

- 2x2 Floor Deco

- $32,000 each
*Rewards: $3,700, 100 xp, 1 Free Fabulous Idol*

Final Goal Prize:
Fabulous Idol, 4x4, 65 Gems

SIDE GOAL:

Pearlescent Party Part One:
Serve 6 Fruit Tart (44g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 6 Hours *under Pie tab*
Serve 1 Pumpkin Pie (50g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 46 Hours *under Pie tab*
Rewards: $1,050, 33 xp

Pearlescent Party Part Two:
Serve 8 Fruit Tart (66g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 3 Pumpkin Pie (60g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Rewards: $1,050, 33 xp

Pearlescent Party Part Three:
Serve 10 Fruit Tart (88g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 5 Pumpkin Pie (70g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Rewards: $1,050, 33 xp, 1 Free Wedding Ceremony

Final Side Goal Prize:
Wedding Ceremony, 4x4, 24 Gem Value (Originally released as 1st Prize in Valentine's Chest on Jan. 20, 2012.)

NEW GOAL ITEMS:
https://i.imgur.com/H4WNdlT.png
MAIN GOAL CARDS:
https://i.imgur.com/f0VvNqq.png
https://i.imgur.com/upbptGZ.png
https://i.imgur.com/lPJAklo.png
SIDE GOAL CARDS:
https://i.imgur.com/GAUKfRY.png
Aug. 08, 2019 - 4 Day iOS Value Pack Offer:

Shimmery Partygoers is a 4x4 Floor Decoration worth 48 Gems that was released Dec. 07, 2017 as Goal Prize for the Winter's Ball Goal.
https://i.imgur.com/FaBhztA.png

monstertop
07-30-19, 12:14 PM
I love the side goal prize. Have been wanting one of those for a while(:

pixiegamer
07-30-19, 12:36 PM
Prize preview:

https://i.imgur.com/oOdrcmz.png

They look nice but not necessarily "pearly". Hopeful that the recipe presentations will at least be nice.

EdiiLouise
07-30-19, 12:39 PM
The aphrodite fountain only likes nice

TwixAndScones
07-30-19, 01:00 PM
The only item I like is wedding cermony!!! I so happy to see 1st prize again. But I do wish it pearl grotto because I feel that go better, because it pearl goal.

Side goal look very easy also!!! I so happy right now!!!

If only it pearl grotto so everyone can play side goal. If wish and so there not no problem.

sohini4
07-30-19, 01:00 PM
Looks good

LibrababyColeman777
07-30-19, 01:09 PM
This goal looks better than the last one! I hope there are no half baked counter presentations either!

AnnirasSweets
07-30-19, 01:17 PM
I'm pretty happy with this goal as a whole. Everything is beautifully drawn down to the recipes and all the items would work well together or with other items previously released - very well done. Kudos, s8.

The only thing I would change if I could, would be the final prize. I'm sorry but I'm just really, very bored of every goal prize being the same. It's all variations of kids in a garden; they just put a new item beside the kids to tie in with the goal and it's pretty stale at this point. As far as complaints go, it's a minor one which is a vast improvement over the goals we've been seeing so it barely registers as a complaint, really.

Now let's just hope those gorgeous recipes transfer well to the counters!

hanniebees
07-30-19, 01:30 PM
Wow love it(●'◡'●)ノ♥

fluffyfoot
07-30-19, 01:31 PM
I’m not happy about a 46hr item for the side goal. Slows things down a lot. I do like that there are only 2 recipes involved though.

I think the paper, tiles, tables, chairs and counters are all very nice. Only one of three goal prizes has anything to do with pearls though. Don’t like main prize at all. Tired of dancing kids.

And please, ENOUGH WITH THE TRAY PRESENTATIONS! Cupcakes in first recipe could be really cute if they were not on that ugly tray with the red handles. At least the cupcakes are fully cooked and adorable.

annalimanada
07-30-19, 01:35 PM
I love love love the wallpaper and floortiles ♡♡♡
And the sidegoal price!

laura1234w
07-30-19, 01:36 PM
Ok, the first recipe looks cute on the counters, I'm happy :) yay

annalimanada
07-30-19, 01:39 PM
About the 2 days recipe

You can start all of them today. 7 in total.
In the main time you finish the fruittarts and finish the amouth of pumpkinpie you need per part.
Because the pumpkinpie wouldnt spoil for at least 48 hours so if I'm right you can finish this sidegoal in a few days.

thebaker601
07-30-19, 02:03 PM
I LOVE those FLOOR TILES! <3

KeiYos
07-30-19, 02:08 PM
I LOVE the side goal prize! I'm excited about this goal but I'm worried about recipes presentations... Please no more trays or unfinished recipes! I wish they would be more creative with the final prizes though. They all look the same! A garden with kids...

AuntyRose32
07-30-19, 02:27 PM
About the 2 days recipe

In the main time you finish the fruittarts and finish the amouth of pumpkinpie you need per part.
Because the pumpkinpie wouldnt spoil for at least 48 hours so if I'm right you can finish this sidegoal in a few days.

It’s 9 in total no?

Serve 1
Serve 3
Serve 5

jessilubakes
07-30-19, 02:45 PM
So happy about this goal. The pearlescent pastries look so cute on the counter! The side goal prize is something I've wished for since first starting too. I hope the counter presentations continue to look so adorable! Thanks for the guide!

annalimanada
07-30-19, 02:52 PM
It’s 9 in total no?

Serve 1
Serve 3
Serve 5

Oh at first it was 7 in total. I think Annirasweets edited it :)

brwnsuga8
07-30-19, 03:28 PM
The side goal prize....YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been wanting this one for awhile and I was just thinking about wanting to do a wedding theme in Bakery, but not having any big decor for it. Thanks S8.

Main goal prize- not a fan. Doesn't make sense and I'm tired of little kids in every scene. The constant preschool theme is not (and has never been) cute.
I do like the golden roses decoration though and the tables/chairs/floor tiles. The food also looks good so far, although I'm fearful of what cooking slop may end up on the counters. Please let it be beautiful on the counters and not just the tables!

brwnsuga8
07-30-19, 03:31 PM
About the 2 days recipe

Thank you for this tip! I would have never thought of it.

Magikkgal
07-30-19, 03:58 PM
The goal foods look great on the counters (at least the first recipe, so far:). The goal prize is okay. As for the Side Goal prize, I hope I don't offend anyone (that would never be my desire, really) but my question is...why does there need to be a religious symbol on the Wedding item? This is the only item I have seen with this symbol. It is a lovely item of decor, of course, but not every player wants to display an item that has a cross on it. The players in these games represent a variety of religions, and some may not subscribe to any. Just saying...some players might not be comfortable displaying this item. Hope everyone understands that I mean no disrespect with this post.

cuzie65
07-30-19, 04:16 PM
I won't complaint about the tray as long as we've got some finished recipe
Thanks God the first recipe is okay..

monstertop
07-30-19, 04:18 PM
Aphrodite Fountain looks nice! It's been a while since I liked a main goal prize.

fluffyfoot
07-30-19, 06:26 PM
It seems like we need to bake fewer items in each step this time around. That’s nice.

roxystaufenberg
07-30-19, 06:54 PM
OMG! I just LOVE so much this goal, thank u S8 :love_heart:

coconutellamama
07-30-19, 07:45 PM
quick question: im currently on goal 1, but if i buy tables and chairs now... will they count towards goal 8??? or will i have to buy the 4 tables and 4 chairs AFTER i complete goal 7??? tia for any resp.

darzcarbz
07-30-19, 07:50 PM
Not getting very many collectible parts when prepping and cooking first recipe, Pearlescent Pastries. Anyone else having same prob?

AnnirasSweets
07-30-19, 07:56 PM
quick question: im currently on goal 1, but if i buy tables and chairs now... will they count towards goal 8??? or will i have to buy the 4 tables and 4 chairs AFTER i complete goal 7??? tia for any resp.

You can buy the Tables, Chairs and Counters before the goal and it will count. Everything else, you have to wait for the goal to ask for the purchase. A good indicator is the wording; 'have' usually means the goal counts previous purchases, but 'purchase', 'buy' or 'build' usually means it has to be purchased at the goal's request.

riverly
07-30-19, 09:28 PM
I guess I could take offense by the golden idol. But I can choose to not play towards it.
That's really a moot point for me because I rarely get that far. I can't seem to get my ovens built fast enough.
But I'm getting pretty good at reaching the side goals.

Atlantys224
07-30-19, 10:26 PM
Thank you for posting the goal information! I cannot express how helpful this is... :)

I absolutely L-O-V-E the Aphrodite Fountain!! The floors, walls, and counters are gorgeous, as well. I agree with some regarding the ending prize. It is disappointing to see a prize unrelated to "pearls"... Similar to the jungle prize; I was expecting Jaguars, monkeys, parrots, rainforest, etc., but it was common animals and children.

As far as building ovens, surely others take advantage of the pieces collected from recipes! With gems, it costs around 1 gem per 2 hour recipes. Prepare, spend a gem, and there you go. Repeating this will help collect parts and count towards progress.

Another way, if you have the coins, is to prepare the recipe then store the oven. Place it back, prepare, store... repeat. Although it wastes the dish, it doesn't take long to gather pieces for parts. It took me approximately 200,000 coins (maybe 35 minutes) to completely build two ovens from ground zero. After gifts and requests tomorrow, I will have 5 ovens built. With enough ovens, the goals won't take long at all to complete. Possibly Thursday, I can start building the drink machine. This saves time by shaving days off of the timer; plus, you do not have to wait for neighbors to gift and respond to requests.

As others have mentioned, I also started baking the nine pumpkin pies. I did watch 2 videos to cut down on the first pie, but I will just wait to bake the next eight tarts when the pumpkin pie timer is closer to six hours remaining. ** If I need oven space, I will just store a few pearl ovens and then resume goal baking afterwards. At least the side goal will be completed quickly. :)

Hope this info helps someone!

riverly
07-30-19, 10:35 PM
We need a "like" button. I needed those tips!

Atlantys224
07-30-19, 10:45 PM
We need a "like" button. I needed those tips!

You're welcome! I finished the last 15 day four days early, but also didn't focus on building until the swirler. I hope to be done with this one before the end of next week. We shall see... :)

sohini4
07-30-19, 10:47 PM
Twist is at the last .... 10 hour recipes ? 24 ?!? Along with 2 days long pumpkin pie ! M happy as long as the display of dishes look good on counter.

Naya2017
07-30-19, 11:57 PM
Really happy with both the main and side goals, recipes are good-looking, great mix of pastel colours we haven't seen too much of in recent months, and top-notch decor. Hope the S8 team keeps it up!

1977ROI
07-31-19, 02:33 AM
LOVE THE SIDE GOAL PRIZE... LIKE THE APHRODITE FOUNTAIN TOO,but MAIN GOAL PRICE ARE NOW BEING BIT TACKY, Anyways it's nice ☺

KeiYos
07-31-19, 05:07 AM
The first recipe looks nice (even if it's on a tray...) I don't know you guys but I noticed that they removed the sprite when the food is done on the oven (maybe nobody cares) but I liked to see those cute details :( I would like to know why they did this. Maybe less work or just lazy?

baker9081
07-31-19, 05:42 AM
The goal foods look great on the counters (at least the first recipe, so far:). The goal prize is okay. As for the Side Goal prize, I hope I don't offend anyone (that would never be my desire, really) but my question is...why does there need to be a religious symbol on the Wedding item? This is the only item I have seen with this symbol. It is a lovely item of decor, of course, but not every player wants to display an item that has a cross on it. The players in these games represent a variety of religions, and some may not subscribe to any. Just saying...some players might not be comfortable displaying this item. Hope everyone understands that I mean no disrespect with this post.

I agree. I wish it didn?t have a cross. I am not doing the side goal for this very reason.

Daengel
07-31-19, 06:02 AM
Loretta presents you the second recipe of the oven...no tray.52528

KeiYos
07-31-19, 06:17 AM
Please no more unfinished recipes!!!! I noticed how they didn't put now on the new oven the recipes from the last goal (15 day goal) but they keep making those unfinished recipes.... Is this on purpose?

BettiBoopsie
07-31-19, 11:09 AM

It's a fair question, not at all disrespectful. I think the designers just wanted to portray a church wedding (rather than a garden wedding, or beach wedding, etc.), hence the cross, just to drive home the point it's in a church. I suppose they could have used another religious symbol, but I'm sure it wasn't meant as an endorsement of any particular religion.

Magikkgal
07-31-19, 11:18 AM
It's a fair question, not at all disrespectful. I think the designers just wanted to portray a church wedding (rather than a garden wedding, or beach wedding, etc.), hence the cross, just to drive home the point it's in a church. I suppose they could have used another religious symbol, but I'm sure it wasn't meant as an endorsement of any particular religion.
I do appreciate your wonderful response. As I mentioned, it really is a beautiful decor item. I guess I was a bit surprised, since there is a wedding decor in RS, without any symbols on it. I love all the holiday items, and display them gladly. Although I do not celebrate Christmas, I love decorating my place with all the Christmas decor. As I said, this wedding item truly is beautiful. I might not get it (the item, not the concept:), but I know I will love seeing it at the other bakeries. And I do thank you for your kind and thoughtful response.

pixiegamer
07-31-19, 11:47 AM

Good gracious... The counter presentations for these goal recipes look dreadful :(

Honestly what happened to cake stands and drinks on serving trays? These newer recipes still look like they're being prepared when they should be being served :mad:

KeiYos
07-31-19, 11:57 AM
Good gracious... The counter presentations for these goal recipes look dreadful :(

Honestly what happened to cake stands and drinks on serving trays? These newer recipes still look like they're being prepared when they should be being served :mad:
I would like to think they messed up again and that the presentation on the counter should be on the oven... Because that what makes sense to me. I don't know but they since they removed the final sprite (when the food is done on the oven) now we're getting unfinished recipes on counters instead on ovens. I don't know if what I'm saying makes sense?

pixiegamer
07-31-19, 12:19 PM
I would like to think they messed up again and that the presentation on the counter should be on the oven... Because that what makes sense to me. I don't know but they since they removed the final sprite (when the food is done on the oven) now we're getting unfinished recipes on counters instead on ovens. I don't know if what I'm saying makes sense?

No, I understand what you're saying - fewer sprites are being used in general, but the counter recipes look VERRRYYY unfinished :(

I forwarded the feedback but I really don't know how much it'll help. Can't fathom how or why counter presentations started moving in this direction.

cuzie65
07-31-19, 03:28 PM
No, I understand what you're saying - fewer sprites are being used in general, but the counter recipes look VERRRYYY unfinished :(

I forwarded the feedback but I really don't know how much it'll help. Can't fathom how or why counter presentations started moving in this direction.

Clearly, they doesn't care about what the players want, cuz they just did it over and over again, at this rate, they Will loose a lot of people playing who has enough..

shoegal9103
07-31-19, 05:00 PM
What is up with the drops... I have cooked 6 of first recipe and have only been able to make 1 part and one of the times it didn’t drop ANYTHING!!!

Daengel
07-31-19, 08:53 PM

Just when I'm starting to accept my fate with those trays they're like nada we have something else for the second recipe lol.
Where's the Pearl on the Pearl silk cake team storm 8 where u at I just wanna talk.
It's been too many times in a row now that the counter presentation is that bad that almost everyone's complaining...how about exchanging the counter presentation with those food on tables for customer please? I'm the one who's not okay with the food, my customers won't be complaining xD

darzcarbz
07-31-19, 10:31 PM
Yes! I’m having same problem. Barely getting any collectibles for the first recipe and been cooking every two hours, all day. Few times not one dropped. What’s going on and hopefully S8 will “reimburse” those parts.

darzcarbz
07-31-19, 10:35 PM
What is up with the drops... I have cooked 6 of first recipe and have only been able to make 1 part and one of the times it didn’t drop ANYTHING!!!

Having same problem. Barely getting collectibles for first recipe and have cooking them every two hours all day. Few times didn’t get any of them
What’s going on and can I get those lost collectibles I’ve been *****ed out of?

Daengel
08-01-19, 01:19 AM
LORETTA PRESENTS YOU THE LAST RECIPE OF PEARL OVEN, THE PEARL SHELLS. AS REQUESTED, NO TRAY. AS EXPECTED, LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER UNFINISHED RECIPE. JEAN-PIERRE IS SO DONE WITH FOODS.

This is captain capslock speaking, have a good day.

Daengel
08-01-19, 01:24 AM

I got 17 of one part but none of the others :(

LisaLadybirD82
08-01-19, 01:56 AM
So, this was meant to start yesterday, we are past reset now on the 1st August and i don't have the goal yet...do I need to do something to get the goal started or just wait? (No updates available)
Very keen to get going:D

Daengel
08-01-19, 02:00 AM
So, this was meant to start yesterday, we are past reset now on the 1st August and i don't have the goal yet...do I need to do something to get the goal started or just wait? (No updates available)

The goal is already started :o I don't think there's anything to do to get the goals started.
Maybe you should post this in the issues discussion? Hopefully the moderator would see and help with your issues..

LisaLadybirD82
08-01-19, 03:33 AM
There are at least 4 of us "neighbours" that are all still waiting. The previous goal started with no problems, but i wasnt expecting it and i was in the middle up installing all the versions...but we havnt got it YET.
All in different parts of the world too..make that 7 of us so far

coconutellamama
08-01-19, 04:30 AM
i mean no disrespect whatsoever, just wanting to point out that the players also represent a variety of countries... so imo, its the same thing when they put the american flag on something. not everyone is from the states, nor of the same religion, nor of the same anything. imho, i dont think any offense was meant and none shld be taken. im just adding my two cents, please read my comment with sincere kindness and friendship. i hope storm8 makes other decos with other symbols... find the one u like and dont bother with the one's you dont like. i also wish team8 would stop with all the unfinished food on the counters. i don't want to watch my customers eat, in order to see the final cutest version of the foods. i really dont think storm8 even looks at these forums. i just want to master all the regular oven recipes, then i think i might quit. :(

KeiYos
08-01-19, 04:42 AM
LORETTA PRESENTS YOU THE LAST RECIPE OF PEARL OVEN, THE PEARL SHELLS. AS REQUESTED, NO TRAY. AS EXPECTED, LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER UNFINISHED RECIPE. JEAN-PIERRE IS SO DONE WITH FOODS.

This is captain capslock speaking, have a good day.
I was very excited to see those new cute recipes on counters! But now we're getting more unfinished recipes... I still think they messed up and those unfinished recipes should be on the ovens instead the counters. They need to use another sprite for the counters, a finished recipe!! But it seems they think unfinished recipes look good? I don't get it :(

KeiYos
08-01-19, 04:50 AM
i mean no disrespect whatsoever, just wanting to point out that the players also represent a variety of countries... so imo, its the same thing when they put the american flag on something. not everyone is from the states, nor of the same religion, nor of the same anything. imho, i dont think any offense was meant and none shld be taken. im just adding my two cents, please read my comment with sincere kindness and friendship. i hope storm8 makes other decos with other symbols... find the one u like and dont bother with the one's you dont like. i also wish team8 would stop with all the unfinished food on the counters. i don't want to watch my customers eat, in order to see the final cutest version of the foods. i really dont think storm8 even looks at these forums. i just want to master all the regular oven recipes, then i think i might quit. :(
Yeah. To be honest it makes me want to quit. I only play this game because I like to fill my bakery with beautiful recipes. But if they're going to make more unfinished recipes, I'm done. I keep playing because I'd like to think they messed up and they're going to make more beautiful and original recipes.

coconutellamama
08-01-19, 05:15 AM
I was very excited to see those new cute recipes on counters! But now we're getting more unfinished recipes... I still think they messed up and those unfinished recipes should be on the ovens instead the counters. They need to use another sprite for the counters, a finished recipe!! But it seems they think unfinished recipes look good? I don't get it :(
i really hope you're right and they have just "messed up". i'm also trying to give s8 the benefit of the doubt. do they even see this forum???

Daengel
08-01-19, 05:25 AM
There are at least 4 of us "neighbours" that are all still waiting. The previous goal started with no problems, but i wasnt expecting it and i was in the middle up installing all the versions...but we havnt got it YET.

I have no idea what had happened, do you all use apple stuff? I'm using Android so not installing any new version so far :(
My only way is to look in this thread probably something similar had happened before :(

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108655-Bakery-Story-Current-Bugs-and-Issues-(Thread-2)/page4

Daengel
08-01-19, 05:29 AM

I hope the mixer ones will have finished recipes for us to put on the counters :( also the trashbag when the food is spoiled looks weird for me, I prefer the fly like they used to. Out of all 3 recipes of the Pearl oven only the cupcake looks good on the counter, at least for me..

LisaLadybirD82
08-01-19, 06:06 AM
I have no idea what had happened, do you all use apple stuff? I'm using Android so not installing any new version so far :(
My only way is to look in this thread probably something similar had happened before :(

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108655-Bakery-Story-Current-Bugs-and-Issues-(Thread-2)/page4

i know at least 2 of us are on android, and 1 on iphone...
And we are playing RS

AnnirasSweets
08-01-19, 07:01 AM

So long as everyone is playing the latest, most current version of the game (the basic version) then they should've gotten the goal in Bakery Story, for Restaurant Story the next goal is not meant to start until later today.

There's nothing we have to do, other than be on the appropriate level, to start or receive the goals and unlike the older updates back at the start of the game, the goals get released at the same time for every player: 15 Day Goals are released at 12PM Pacific Time, and 5 Day Goals are released at 5:30 PM Pacific Time. The level is normally 12 and up for the 15 Day Goals and it varies for 5 Day and SideGoals but since you mentioned you got the last goal, I'm assuming you are above this level.

It's still too early for the team to be in their offices but as Daengel said, posting in the Bug Forum is the most you can do on your end right now. It will take some time for the team to see the post so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back right away.

Bakery Story Bugs Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Bakery-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

pixiegamer
08-01-19, 11:18 AM

What levels are you and your neighbors at? It could be possible that the goal opens at a higher level than you are currently on.

TwixAndScones
08-01-19, 01:33 PM
I get item!!!

Now I just need goal item!!!

sarajones44
08-03-19, 02:59 AM
Does anyone have a picture of all the recipes for the 2nd oven?

rawan_taleb
08-03-19, 08:16 AM
I’m loving the look of the counters, the recipes on the first oven, and the appliances themselves!

But I wish the devs would go back to making different images for the “prep” and “cooking” and “ready to serve” stages. Those were details I really enjoyed personally. Also kinda wish they got a little more creative with the parts for the appliances instead of just manuals and screws.

fluffyfoot
08-03-19, 12:19 PM
Not loving recipes on second appliance. Boring and abnormally large.

coconutellamama
08-03-19, 01:55 PM
why is a WHOLE pearl silk cake served to the customer at the table, instead of just one slice, like all the other cakes?

AnnirasSweets
08-03-19, 04:05 PM
Does anyone have a picture of all the recipes for the 2nd oven?

If you check the first post under "New Goal Items" you'll find the recipe images.

tatermaters
08-03-19, 05:06 PM
I should look but i'm lazy. My cake and cookies look like they are half done on the counter. Some of my neighbors look right.

deepfrya
08-03-19, 07:01 PM
All these recipes are ugly too

KeiYos
08-04-19, 08:12 AM
The Pearl Tea looks exactly like the Peachy Smoothie. Ugly in my opinion, too big. Not to mention it doesn't look at all like the thumbnail used in the cookbook. I was really excited with the new recipes, not anymore though.52574

AnnirasSweets
08-04-19, 10:33 AM
I've really spent a lot of time thinking over the image situation these last few weeks and figured I'd share my main thoughts with my fellow players.

The Cynical Side of me looks at these recipes and thinks that the counters full of uncooked batter we got from the Orchid Appliances was s8's way of making a point. Sort of like, "Oh, you want to nitpick over cookie sheets and a single large glasses on the counter? Here, have a bowl of slop and see how you like that instead?!" Things can always get worse, so we should be mindful of which issues we try to press.

The Optimistic Side of me, however, looks at the various incarnations of the new recipes, sees the images seemingly show up at the wrong time and thinks, "Perhaps they've brought someone new into goal preparations or have started using a new software in the office?" After all, they've clearly taken the time to create lovely graphics for the recipes, we're seeing it in our cookbooks and on the tables - just not on our counters.

The Logical Side thinks: This many years into an app, the devs have had nearly a decade to perfect the system of plugging in new images for goals. And to their credit, before recent memory they have done a great job of releasing new goal recipes with lovely and appropriate images. Looking at all the negative changes I'm seeing in goals, the most logical conclusion is that something has changed for the devs' situation. After years of loving this app and being happy with the devs' efforts, I've got to believe that they're currently working on fixing these things and not sabotaging their own jobs or trying to make us dislike the game, lol.

Which part of my brain will end up being right is anyone's guess as only time will tell. Until we have definitive results one way or the other, I'll endeavor to stay as positive as I can when faced with these eyesores. I mean, I can't personally change any of these things so the best I can do is control how I react to them - at least, that's what I'm telling myself!

annalimanada
08-04-19, 06:39 PM
I got 17 of one part but none of the others :(

Same here. I really need the 4th part in the row but all I get is the first 3.
Sometimes I don't get any parts at all.
This is really frustrating.

sohini4
08-05-19, 04:30 AM
I am desperately waiting to get rid of floral delight from my bakery and you gifted me pearlscent smoothie ??? Why ???

All I want is some good looking recipes. But you are using templates interiors, parts and everywhere ?

Why ? Why ? Why ?

Naya2017
08-05-19, 01:39 PM
I haven't gotten to the second oven myself yet, but I'm personally quite happy with the way the recipes are presented on counters in some of my more fast-baking neighbours' bakeries.

Daengel
08-05-19, 10:43 PM
From left to right, 1st 2nd and 3rd recipe from the Pearl mixer whatever. It's a nahhhh from me :(

Atlantys224
08-06-19, 07:43 AM
Well, I finished the goal this morning. I applied the "prepare, store, and repeat" method toward building ovens that I mentioned earlier in this thread (pg. 4 or 5). By building 5 of the first oven and 6 of the second, a whole week was shaved off of the timer.

As far as the end goal prize, I couldn't figure out what a golden idol had to do with the theme. After receiving the prize, it finally dawned on me... The idol is Aphrodite! Makes more sense, now. Although, I feel there should be more details- sea themed or with pearls rather than a plain display of people taking pictures of a statue.

EdiiLouise
08-06-19, 01:09 PM
Ok I gave up doing this goal as we have 8 days left and only on first recipe with 2 ovens built. I feel like quitting this game completely ugh!!!

strawberries957
08-06-19, 09:08 PM
The first recipe looks nice (even if it's on a tray...) I don't know you guys but I noticed that they removed the sprite when the food is done on the oven (maybe nobody cares) but I liked to see those cute details :( I would like to know why they did this. Maybe less work or just lazy?

Me too! The fork and knife on the napkin just irritates me. I liked all of the food having its own end sprite...it was more realistic (some were actually pretty fancy!). Same thing with the trash bags. I only figured out they were trash bags and not misshaped black blobs from coming here. 😂 I hope they go back to the beautiful designs we?re all used to.

monstertop
08-07-19, 10:27 AM
I couldn't find Pearlescent Smoothie on my counters and looked for 10 minutes in my bakery... I moved all of my decoration to see if a counter was hidden behind something because it looked just like a recipe from the previous jungle goal LOL.

Ilovetodesign
08-08-19, 06:28 AM
Here is a picture of the new recipe next to the previous one. The 1 on the left is the new one.

ST4CoolGames
08-08-19, 09:58 AM
I guess I could take offense by the golden idol. But I can choose to not play towards it.

Exactly.

Win the item; keep it in storage or sell it. Or, as you said, don't play towards the goal to win it at all.

Problem solved. If S8 has to worry about making items as so no to offend this group or that group, they may as well pack it up and get out of business.

mrsmcghee33107
08-08-19, 10:32 AM
Almost finished with Goal 7 (my last bunch are cooking).

Should complete entire goal in about 40 more hours. :)

How is everyone else coming along?

ddarmmarie
08-08-19, 12:25 PM
I finished this morning and I must say the Idol is lackluster. Very disappointed.

The goddess Aphrodite on the grass with children (enough with the silly children already). On the grass, seriously? The creativity of the devs is dismal. It would not be hard to place her on the water with a few clam shells strewn around. I did not even imagine it was Aphrodite until someone told me.

What a waste of time and coins. I will not jump into the next goal, until I get feedback from others about the presentation of the food on the counters and the look of the new items.

monstertop
08-08-19, 02:22 PM
I'm about to finish in 3 hours. Started late with this goal so ending later than usual for me ?\_(ツ)_/? I like the mini prizes better than the main one, so I don't really care.

Naya2017
08-08-19, 03:23 PM
Side goal prize is great. I'm not in a rush to complete the main goal - as long as I unlock all three recipes, I'm golden. It takes a few cycles for design feedback to get acted upon, so hopefully we'll see counter presentation improvements after the couple of goals. It's far from ideal but some of the artwork is still very attractive. S8 just really needs to work on their consistency.

TwixAndScones
08-12-19, 08:58 AM
Unfortunately I not be able to finish the goal. But that ok.

At the very least I have all recipe unlock, which is good.

Jojocl141587
08-13-19, 10:28 AM
I finished a few days ago, I've been taking a little longer than usual to finish the goals too but that's because I've been doing a hobby and trying to spend more quality time with my minions. I liked the side goal prize WAY more than I did the main goal prize though, which seems to be the popular vote so looks like I'm not alone on that lol.

kayjco
08-13-19, 10:36 AM
At least I was five hours away from finishing. I hate it when I'm less than an hour away from finishing.

landa001
08-13-19, 01:01 PM
Looking for help and not getting any response. While doing this goal, I closed all 3 of my doors. I I had several totally full counters with food items. When I came back, I had nothing. Each time I bake an item and place on the counter it disappears. I was trying to get as many counters filled up before I go on vacation next week. This is a lot of time consumming work down the drain. I have closed doors many times over but never nothing like this has happen. Is there a fix?

thanks

I am on Andriod Galaxy J737V
version J737V.04

Ilovetodesign
08-13-19, 01:14 PM
I finished on Sunday at around 5:11 AM. I always take a screenshot of finishing with all of the glitches that sometimes happen I get scared something will cause me to lose all of that hard work.

AnnirasSweets
08-13-19, 02:38 PM
Looking for help and not getting any response. While doing this goal, I closed all 3 of my doors. I I had several totally full counters with food items. When I came back, I had nothing. Each time I bake an item and place on the counter it disappears. I was trying to get as many counters filled up before I go on vacation next week. This is a lot of time consumming work down the drain. I have closed doors many times over but never nothing like this has happen. Is there a fix?

thanks

version J737V.04

You experienced what we refer to as a "Quick Sale." This happens sometimes when players block their doors as blocking the doors isn't how the game is meant to be played - it can cause some issues when it's done. It may work some times as a way to work around the game programming but you're also opening yourself up to issues like this so it's usually better to just leave them open. If it was my game I would try unblocking the doors and force closing before I served any new recipes.

If your food is still not showing, there's a section in the Game Guide on trouble shooting that's worth taking a look through: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98332-Bakery-Story-WIP-thread&p=1413156&viewfull=1#post1413156

HappyHeartBakery
08-13-19, 02:40 PM
These goals are becoming unreasonable. I am NOT spending gems to finish goals. Happy to spend on special things I?d like. I am a Long time maxed out level player who cannot finish goals. Don?t feel bad lower level players.

landa001
08-13-19, 08:44 PM
You experienced what we refer to as a "Quick Sale." This happens sometimes when players block their doors as blocking the doors isn't how the game is meant to be played - it can cause some issues when it's done. It may work some times as a way to work around the game programming but you're also opening yourself up to issues like this so it's usually better to just leave them open. If it was my game I would try unblocking the doors and force closing before I served any new recipes.

If your food is still not showing, there's a section in the Game Guide on trouble shooting that's worth taking a look through: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98332-Bakery-Story-WIP-thread&p=1413156&viewfull=1#post1413156

Force close? I've heard this action before how do I force close?

Thanks

tastytouch
08-13-19, 11:18 PM
I wholeheartedly agree... I truly dread July... Not being American, and with them being so hard to incorporate in any other manner, none of the red/white/blue decor will ever be used in my bakery... they could do entire month-long themes (including main goals and side goals) recognizing/celebrating other nations/nationalities.
And I?m with ya on the holidays as well... I too wish they would focus more on seasonal themes, rather than strictly Christmas, Easter, etc... there?s so many other options to replace yet another tree or pile of gifts...

Rynetory2
08-14-19, 04:11 AM

thanks

version J737V.04

Blocking of doors is unintended game play and may cause unforeseen issues. Avoid doing this and your game should return back to normal.

Force close? I've heard this action before how do I force close?

Thanks

To force close any app, double click on your device's home button and swipe the app upwards.

If you need further help or if you have further questions, please post in Bugs and Issues forum.
https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Bakery-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

Appreciate if we can return to topic of current goals. Thanks.

Hannah396
08-14-19, 10:42 AM
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere but I couldn't find it. Anyone know why the pearlescent smoothie shows up black when served? At leas it does on my iPhone.

AnnirasSweets
08-14-19, 09:55 PM
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere but I couldn't find it. Anyone know why the pearlescent smoothie shows up black when served? At leas it does on my iPhone.

Do you mean the recipe is entirely black or that it has a black lid? Here's a pic that another player posted earlier of the Pearlescent Smoothie next to the Floral Delight from the last goal:

Here is a picture of the new recipe next to the previous one. The 1 on the left is the new one.

That's what mine looks like on both my Android and my iOS - is that the black you're referring to?

If so, the best I've come up with is that the smoothie-type recipes are presented on the counter as being in a blender which explains the black tops. Though, why the counter presentations aren't more finished looking like we're used to is anyone's guess at this point. And believe me there has be a lot of discussion on the matter, lol.