PDA

View Full Version : Expansion

Unregistered
08-22-10, 05:49 PM
I would like to ask that if your going to add more items (which you did and thanks) that you either make the level cap higher or add more expansion. The title is city story and right now there is not enough room for me to make my city, just a small town. I already had my gorgeous town once but with the addition of new buildings I would like to create my georgeous city. Thank you.

Unregistered
08-23-10, 03:54 AM
While you are at it, please, add at least three rotation options to the buildings so that when we upgrade our gorgeous towns they actually look like cities.

I appreciate that this takes time from your artists who are busily working on new buildings to keep the game fresh but so many ask for this in the reviews and these forums that a balance must be made I feel or you may lose as many players as you save with the new content.

Unregistered
08-24-10, 08:07 AM
So with the new items and the level cap being raised can we expect and expansion soon. Have a load of money but don't want to buy anything as there's nowhere to put it.

Unregistered
08-25-10, 04:39 AM
While you are at it, please, add at least three rotation options to the buildings so that when we upgrade our gorgeous towns they actually look like cities.

I appreciate that this takes time from your artists who are busily working on new buildings to keep the game fresh but so many ask for this in the reviews and these forums that a balance must be made I feel or you may lose as many players as you save with the new content.

This.

Two rotation options is fine for Farm Story but in a city you need to be able to build cul-du-sacs or at least be able to place residences on both sides of a road without their front doors pointing off into the wasteland.