PDA

View Full Version : As Busy As A Beaver - 2019 Jul 10

judyandthecat
07-10-19, 03:08 PM
Oh I hope he can live with my other Beaver!

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Getting Started
1. (instructions on event screen)

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 9: Beaver Badge
Did you know that I'm an Adventure Scout? I love adventuring. I saw a Beaver once. Have you seen a Beaver around here?
Get 1 Adventure Badge from the Busy Beaver
He is a good size pops up on your farm
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 9: Beaver Badge
Any Adventure Scout knows how to make a campfire! I like to use the sun to start my fire!
Get 1 firewood from a chicken
Get 1 Magnifying Glass from the kitchen
Make 1 Campfire Kit in Specialty Goods
REWARDS: 200 coins, Beaver Stump, 3 experience points

Recipe for Campfire Kit
30 minutes in Specialty Goods
15 firewood
3 magnifying glass
3 Adventure Badge

Goal 3 of 9: Beaver Badge
Piper, have you been earning your Badges? Earning Badges is a huge goal for any Adventure Scout!
Get 1 Empty Sash from Passion Fruit Vines
Get 1 Safety Pin from fishing
Make 1 Badge Sash in the Farmer's Outpost

Recipe for Badge Sash
2 hours in Farmer's Outpost
2 empty Sash
3 safety pins
3 Adventure Badge

Goal 4 of 9: Beaver Badge
I hope Piper has been studying her First Aid s****. She'll need that First Aid Badge if she wants to complete her Sash!
Get 1 Bandage from Plane Deliveries
Get 1 Heal Cream from the mine
Make 1 First Aid Set in Farmer's Outpost
REWARDS: 200 coins, Adventure Scout Goose, 3 experience points

Recipe for First Aid Set
1 hour in Farmer's Outpost
3 bandages
2 Heal cream
3 Adventure Badge

Goal 5 of 9: Beaver Badge
Yeeees, Morgaaaaan! I've been studying. I'm going to be the best Adventure Scout!
Give 3 Campfire Kits
Give 3 Badge Sash
Give 3 First Aid Sets

Goal 6 of 9: Beaver Badge
Remember, Piper. We learn by repetition. Keep showing me your s****s!
Give 4 Campfire Kits
Give 4 Badge Sash
Give 4 First Aid Sets

Goal 7 of 9: Beaver Badge
Did we ever find that Beaver? Is it busy?
Give 5 Campfire Kits
Give 5 Badge Sash
Give 5 First Aid Sets

Goal 8 of 9: Beaver Badge
Give 6 Campfire Kits
Give 6 Badge Sash
Give 6 First Aid Sets

Goal 9 of 9: Beaver Badge
Give 7 Campfire Kits
Give 7 Badge Sash
Give 7 First Aid Sets
REWARDS: 200 coins, THE PET BEAVER, 3 experience points

Side Goal (optional)
To Keep Us Warm
Set up a Campfire and that Busy Beaver will give us more Adventure Badges and Tear Pages!
Buy Campfire from Market for 75 gems

Goal 1 of 2: Gnawing Away
If you need more Adventure Badges, lure the Beaver to this Stump to get some extra materials!
Buy Beaver Stump from Market - 10 gems
Send 1 plane delivery
Get 5 Beaver Bait

Goal 1 of 2: I'm a Survivor
Piper's Adventure Scout Goose is here to help. Give it some Survival Guides to get some extra Adventure Badges!
Have Specialty Goods
Make 1 Survival Guide

Recipe
2 hours Specialty Goods
3 torn pages

Where to find Event Items
Adventure Badge - Busy Beaver popping up on farm
Firewood - from chickens
Magnifying Glass - from kitchen
Beaver Bait - from Plane Deliveries
Torn Pages - from Plane Deliveries
Healing Cream - from the mine
Safety Pin - from fishing
Empty Sash - Passion Fruit Vines
Bandage - from Plane Deliveries

Event Prizes
Beaver Stump
Adventure Scout Goose
Pet Beaver
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost (if any)
Campfire - 75 gems
Adventure Scout Goose - 100 gems or Reward for Goal 4
Beaver Stump - 10 gems or Reward for Goal 2 ( one time use)

judyandthecat
07-10-19, 03:08 PM
The Event Items can be traded!

The item you make using the event items is invisible in your barn so cannot be traded.

Paul__
07-11-19, 11:11 AM
I love the prizes! Hopefully the beaver can go live with my other beaver as well :P

Does anyone know what the prize for the 6 side-goals is?

dugambon
07-11-19, 12:55 PM
The prize is 3 explosives for the mine. Not really worth the work it takes ;/
I love the prizes! Hopefully the beaver can go live with my other beaver as well :P

Does anyone know what the prize for the 6 side-goals is?

gc0912
07-11-19, 01:38 PM
The prize is 3 explosives for the mine. Not really worth the work it takes ;/

Have you got the details of the 6-side goals so I can decide if it’s worth doing? Thanks

Moissonor
07-11-19, 02:24 PM
The Event Items can be traded!

The item you make using the event items is invisible in your barn so cannot be traded.
Excepted torn pages (visible but not traded)

PookieBear50
07-11-19, 04:45 PM
Sigh...can't they come up with better tasks for the goals than just increasing the requirements by one more each time? As it is, we'll need to make a total of 25 of everything (after making the first ones). I, for one, am not looking forward to collecting 375 Firewood from my chickens. At best they only drop 2 each collection, and often none at all. Sigh.

inara_24
07-11-19, 05:30 PM
Sigh...can't they come up with better tasks for the goals than just increasing the requirements by one more each time? As it is, we'll need to make a total of 25 of everything (after making the first ones). I, for one, am not looking forward to collecting 375 Firewood from my chickens. At best they only drop 2 each collection, and often none at all. Sigh.

The exact thing happened with another event. We needed a million sticks from chickens and they were hardly ever dropped.

PookieBear50
07-11-19, 07:37 PM

Minor correction. The first items we craft for the early goals can be submitted as one of the first 3 for goal 5. So, rather than 375, we only need 360 more Firewood. I know, it's not that huge a difference. And yet, on the other hand, it is.

skkdjdkckdmj
07-12-19, 12:30 AM
The drops so far aren't great �� I wish Storm8 would make this type of event easier! Either, better drops or not require so much!

I was hoping that the prize for the 6 side goals would be something which can give us some items! Not explosives for the mine! NOT worth it

dugambon
07-12-19, 01:15 AM
Cant remember the order it came in and exact amounts. Make one stuffed pepper, give 10, make one raisin, give 10, make 1 shampoo, give 10, make milk chocolate, give 10, make one almond face mask, give 10. Thats what I remember about the products, the amounts are different though.
Have you got the details of the 6-side goals so I can decide if it?s worth doing? Thanks

PookieBear50
07-12-19, 02:54 AM
Cant remember the order it came in and exact amounts. Make one stuffed pepper, give 10, make one raisin, give 10, make 1 shampoo, give 10, make milk chocolate, give 10, make one almond face mask, give 10. Thats what I remember about the products, the amounts are different though.

I am going to guess that the goals are different for different levels. I'm at level 78, and my goals were as follows (I'm only on goal 4):
Goal 1: 10 stuffed peppers
Goal 2: 7 milk chocolate
Goal 3: 7 raisins
Goal 4: 12 orange cotton candy

judyandthecat
07-12-19, 04:50 AM
I am going to guess that the goals are different for different levels. I'm at level 78, and my goals were as follows (I'm only on goal 4):
Goal 1: 10 stuffed peppers
Goal 2: 7 milk chocolate
Goal 3: 7 raisins
Goal 4: 12 orange cotton candy

Thanks pookiebear when you finish will put in post 1

pspoiled65
07-12-19, 08:18 AM
I haven't had any magnifying glasses drop from the kitchen

KewlMusic
07-13-19, 12:56 AM

They haven't dropped for me either, so I'm searching in the paper. So far, I've only found 3. ��

dugambon
07-13-19, 01:57 AM
Completing goal 9 doesnt give the beaver? Ooooh please please please, judyandthecat tell me that completing goal 9 gives the beaver.

judyandthecat
07-13-19, 04:20 AM
Completing goal 9 doesnt give the beaver? Ooooh please please please, judyandthecat tell me that completing goal 9 gives the beaver.

Goal 9 gives the Beaver!

You have to give 7 of each so will take a bit of time.
Smile we have time.

Oops ..added that in rewards in goal 9 in post 1 now.

racrgrl
07-13-19, 05:40 AM
So what's up with the survival guide? I found the pages and made one. Now what?

judyandthecat
07-13-19, 08:35 AM
So what's up with the survival guide? I found the pages and made one. Now what?

Give it to the Goose and he will reward you with some parts
It's not a one time use you can keep making guides and giving to him.

PookieBear50
07-13-19, 10:10 AM
Goal 9 gives the Beaver!

You have to give 7 of each so will take a bit of time.
Smile we have time.

Oops ..added that in rewards in goal 9 in post 1 now.

It's a good thing we have so many days to do this. As it is, I have my doubts about being able to finish. My chickens are being THAT uncooperative about dropping Firewood. Sigh.

On the other hand, I'm probably ahead and made enough sashes and medical kits for at least 1-2 more goals...not that it's any consolation.

dugambon
07-13-19, 10:12 AM
Thanks for clearing that up. You gave me nearly a heartattack ...hahaha

KadeeDid
07-13-19, 01:56 PM

I have been steadily cooking in the kitchen and no magnifying glass either. Chickens rarely give firewood. I can collect from all several times with no wood! Well, I just collected 2 magnifying glasses and have 4 firewood now but I had bought one (maybe 2).

judyandthecat
07-14-19, 04:47 AM
Beaver Habitats Information

Only ONE Beaver can live in the Beaver Dam Level 10
SO if you have the original Beaver and you want the new Beavers to live together then you need to place them in the Wildlife Den. I would prefer they live together in the Beaver Dam so hopefully the team can change the Beaver Dam Level 10 setting to hold three beavers instead of one.....they might have babies!:love_heart:

Another request?
Could you make that beautiful pop up Beaver into an animated decoration for purchase?
He came to visit the Newlyweds (Beaver and Adventure Beaver in the Wildlife Den!)

RoyalBlue305
07-14-19, 08:21 AM
It's a good thing we have so many days to do this. As it is, I have my doubts about being able to finish. My chickens are being THAT uncooperative about dropping Firewood. Sigh.

On the other hand, I'm probably ahead and made enough sashes and medical kits for at least 1-2 more goals...not that it's any consolation.

I?m in the same boat. 12 Chickens drop about 1-3 pieces of wood per collection. I?m making the sashes and kits as well but still super behind on the backpacks. Probably won?t be able to finish. About the only event I ever finish now is getting to end of the leaderboard and winning the marathon prize but sometimes not even that. Hard to finish any of these events anymore. Sad.

Kinky_Candy
07-14-19, 08:28 AM
Hello guys :) Good luck to All :)

Lilliepaddd
07-14-19, 07:54 PM
My fingers hurt from collecting from chickens...anyone finished please let me know lol thx!

fidthesquid
07-15-19, 01:34 AM
Chickens have the worst drop rate ever!!! :(

PookieBear50
07-16-19, 03:14 AM
Is it worth it to actually use the Beaver Stump, or should I just keep it in my cellar until after the event ends? To be honest, I don't need anymore badges...they're all over the Newspaper anyway.

Lilliepaddd
07-16-19, 09:43 AM
Beaver Habitats Information

Only ONE Beaver can live in the Beaver Dam Level 10
SO if you have the original Beaver and you want the new Beavers to live together then you need to place them in the Wildlife Den. I would prefer they live together in the Beaver Dam so hopefully the team can change the Beaver Dam Level 10 setting to hold three beavers instead of one.....they might have babies!:love_heart:

Another request?
Could you make that beautiful pop up Beaver into an animated decoration for purchase?
He came to visit the Newlyweds (Beaver and Adventure Beaver in the Wildlife Den!)

I agree they need to be together, so silly not to...just got mine and I was puzzled! Plus the other dens are full...please reconsider both beavers together lol lol

MrSnoops
07-16-19, 06:51 PM
If you don’t have the beaver habitat does it come with the beaver

MrSnoops
07-16-19, 06:52 PM
I have the beaver dam level 7. Will it hold the beaver?

judyandthecat
07-17-19, 12:08 PM

The beaver can go in the wildlife den.

I don't know if one comes with it because I already had it.

ozigal
07-17-19, 09:15 PM
ive been busier than the beaver trying to collect wood from the chickens, feel I am getting nowhere as the chickens are real stingy with the drops.,must be the same as most people as seeing very little of wood in the newspaper.6 days left ,I can't see myself achieving the goal with the drops I am getting.

fidthesquid
07-18-19, 07:18 AM
Me neither and I'm playing as much as I can! I can make 3-4 camp fire kits max per day! 😥

RoyalBlue305
07-18-19, 07:21 PM
Yep me too. Chickens are stingy. Not sure I can finish but I’m still trying. Hopefully kind neighbors and players who have finished will eventually sell their extra firewood pieces. Here’s to hope! :)

DaphneGlass
07-20-19, 08:31 AM
How’s everyone doing with this event, I am on level 5/9 and stuck with those back packs, can’t see me finishing and certainly not expecting to, chickens not dropping, well one!, discarding eggs as no one wants them, getting tired of these events now, may just give in and sell the bits for others x

RoyalBlue305
07-20-19, 09:56 AM
How’s everyone doing with this event, I am on level 5/9 and stuck with those back packs, can’t see me finishing and certainly not expecting to, chickens not dropping, well one!, discarding eggs as no one wants them, getting tired of these events now, may just give in and sell the bits for others x

I’m on 7/9 and have been stuck there for 3 days. I don’t think it’s possible to finish this event unless there’s a mass drop of firewood from the chickens or more ppl start selling or I spend money. Another event I probably can’t finish. Sad.

KadeeDid
07-20-19, 12:30 PM
I’m on 7/9 and have been stuck there for 3 days. I don’t think it’s possible to finish this event unless there’s a mass drop of firewood from the chickens or more ppl start selling or I spend money. Another event I probably can’t finish. Sad.

I usually get 1 firewood from 12 chickens. Sometimes none at all. Hopeless cause.

kwsstin
07-20-19, 01:46 PM
Typical stingy storm 8. This is usually when I give up and quit playing. Keeping hope alive that they?ll produce an event I can finish

gunder8
07-20-19, 07:59 PM

It doesn’t appear so. I just finished the event, have beaver dam level 7 but can’t upgrade it any further. When I try to drop the beaver in there it says I need beaver dam level 10. My wildlife dens are full...so glad I wasted so much time on this event and can’t even place the animal anywhere ��

gunder8
07-20-19, 09:27 PM
Update: I have the beaver dam level 7 from a previous event, but no beaver. Now I got the beaver from the current event and he needs beaver dam level 10. I tried removing an animal from one of the wildlife dens to add the beaver, but still getting message that I need beaver dam level 10. Do I have to delete/sell the beaver dam 7 to be able to add the beaver to one of the wildlife dens? Is anyone else having this same problem?

Woldawson
07-21-19, 03:28 AM
Nope. I have beaver den level 2 & it holds nothing & can?t be upgraded. What a huge waste of energy this event was🙄😔😏

kathysshops
07-21-19, 06:34 AM
I have no beaver dam...can I geht it somewhere? Can Not find it in the Shop...

KojiMama
07-21-19, 07:32 AM
I have the beaver and no beaver den. My beaver went to one of my wildlife dens I believe.

RoyalBlue305
07-21-19, 09:26 AM
Finally got the last backpack for 7/9. Took FOUR DAYS. Wow. And now I need only just only 13 more. Ridiculous.

gc0912
07-21-19, 09:46 AM
I?ve just won the adventure beaver and I have a level 10 beaver dam but still can?t put it in there.

inara_24
07-21-19, 03:40 PM
I ended up putting the beaver in my wildlife den.

hifumisato
07-21-19, 07:08 PM
Update: I have the beaver dam level 7 from a previous event, but no beaver. Now I got the beaver from the current event and he needs beaver dam level 10. I tried removing an animal from one of the wildlife dens to add the beaver, but still getting message that I need beaver dam level 10. Do I have to delete/sell the beaver dam 7 to be able to add the beaver to one of the wildlife dens? Is anyone else having this same problem?

I think this is probably a bug. Storm8 should do something:blue:

keyla19
07-22-19, 07:37 AM
Hi there. For some reason when I promoted some food I dont get my coins, especially when I promote 10 fried bananas that costs $24,000. Im trying to get coins to expand my farm. Please help me. I need my money back lol.

PookieBear50
07-22-19, 04:57 PM
Okay, somehow I managed to complete this event, and as soon as my iPad charges up again, I'll resume collecting and start selling in groups of 5, maybe 10. But, I swear, as soon as the event ends, I'm going on an egg-free diet! :p

nagmad
07-23-19, 02:55 PM
Just finished, chickens were really bad, even though you could collect so often to need 15 of the firewood was nearly impossible, lucky we can buy/sell, I will be sharing whatever else I can collect in the time left,
I have a level 7 beaver dam, how do I get it to level 10

murphey9
07-23-19, 06:01 PM
I have beaver dam level 9. Can’t put it the beaver in it. Why does it have to be level 10?

PookieBear50
07-23-19, 06:24 PM
Just finished, chickens were really bad, even though you could collect so often to need 15 of the firewood was nearly impossible, lucky we can buy/sell, I will be sharing whatever else I can collect in the time left,
I have a level 7 beaver dam, how do I get it to level 10

I have beaver dam level 9. Can’t put it the beaver in it. Why does it have to be level 10?

Does the back of your Beaver icon indicate it can go into the Wildlife Den? If so, you can place it there instead. I don't have a level 10 Beaver Dam, so my beaver must go into the Wildlife Den, and it worked when I tried it earlier (I took it back out because I rotate my pets on a monthly basis).

nagmad
07-23-19, 07:16 PM
Does the back of your Beaver icon indicate it can go into the Wildlife Den? If so, you can place it there instead. I don't have a level 10 Beaver Dam, so my beaver must go into the Wildlife Den, and it worked when I tried it earlier (I took it back out because I rotate my pets on a monthly basis).
Yeah I have put mine into a wildlife den, but would have loved to use the dam, and if I can?t use the dam now will I ever be able to use it

PookieBear50
07-23-19, 08:32 PM
Yeah I have put mine into a wildlife den, but would have loved to use the dam, and if I can?t use the dam now will I ever be able to use it

I doubt it. I would be nice if we could somehow finish any items we were not quite able to complete--the Beaver Dam, for example--but so far it has not happened.

Minimalio
07-23-19, 08:34 PM
Con grande fatica ho ottenuto il castoro ma nel mio negozio nessun habitat da acquistare. Perch? non posso avere anche io come altri hanno invece avuto il suo habitat e devo inserire il castoro in una tana di fauna selvatica, che non ? la sua vera casa??? Molto delusa e infastidita. Questo gioco peggiora ogni volta di pi? e sembra che stia morendo come altri giochi di Storm8 😔

Allie0105
07-25-19, 09:10 PM
I have Beaver Dam Level 10 and it won?t accept my Adventure Beaver. It tells me I need a ?Universal Habitat? but I don?t know how or where to get it. Does anyone have any advice?

Okay, I tried the Wildlife Den and yes it has accepted it. Thank you for the advice. I?m hoping the Beaver Dam will accept the two beavers.