PDA

View Full Version : Boosts Not Lowering Gold Costs For Finishing

parisane
07-10-19, 02:17 PM
Prior to a couple days ago whenever I used a boost for breeding, planting, evolving, or hatching, whatever the cost of using gold for speeding up and completing the task would be half of whatever time was left while the boost was active. Example: four hours would cost two gold, six hours would cost three. Now, the gold doesn?t lower in price, so four hours is now four gold, six hours is now six gold. Has anybody else seen this?

kooky panda
07-11-19, 02:32 PM
There does not seem to be any issues with this. Please contact support so an agent can check your game.
See support link in my signature.

parisane
07-13-19, 08:33 AM
Thanks, I’ve submitted the ticket

AraRaider
07-15-19, 01:57 AM
Thanks, I?ve submitted the ticket

Whenever I have purchased a boost of ANY kind I have always restarted my game after before I started collecting points or crops because I have been screeed over in the past where the boost doesn?t take effect immediately. Maybe try restarting after you get your boosts to see if this helps you. I absolutely will NOT touch anything until after I?ve restarted once I?ve gotten my boost for fear of the boost not affecting my points or whatever the way it should ?cause it?s a huge bummer when you miss out collecting points that would have been several hundred doubled up etc.