Combos:

July 2019

North: Feral Figures
East: Vibrant Vortex
South: Mega Flowers
West: Big Brambles

Extra Habitat: Zebra ****** Garden

August: "Island Vacation!"

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52856&d=1567337407 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52856&d=1567337407)

North: Eruption Island
East: Oasis Island
South: Sunken Sandbar
West: Shady Island

September 2019 - "Deserted Dynasty"

North: Great Pyramid
East: Hydro Temple
South: Floodplain
West: Sandswept City

"Extra" Habitat: Pharaoh Valley

October 2019 - "Scary Terrain"

North: Baleful Bluff
East:
South: Frightful Fjord
West: Haunted Henge

Extra Habitat: Haunted Cosmos

November 2019

Aurora Northern Atlas

North: Radiant Glacier
West: Prismatic Glade
South:Shining Sea
East: Sundown Sight

Extra: Northlight Lake

Observation Ring/Anti Gravit Zone/Starry Stream/Xeno Forest

Love/heart/Valentine habitats : Valentine Falls (N), Gorgeous Glade (E), Lovebloom Field (S), and Amorous Flame (W).

Flower/blossom : Boreas Petals, Ventus Petals, Auster Petals, and Aurora Petals, and the 5th habitat is the Motherbloom.

December 2019

Winter Lodging!

West: Elegant Hotspring
North: Guiding Light Post
South: Brilliant Brazier
East: Wonderful Waterwheel

(No extra habitat for this set)

January 2020

January 2020

Lucky Lodging!

North: Northern Lunar Shrine
West: Western Lunar Grove
East: Eastern Lunar Market
South:

Extra: Blessed Moonscape

North:

Cliffside Castle

Enchanted Gates

Valentine Falls

Mount Mythicus

Great Glacier

Boreas Petals

Observation Ring

Feral Figures

South:

Dragon Station

Sorcerous Sanctuary

Gifting Grotto

Heroic Camp

Lovebloom Field

Sharpsun Sands

Auster Petals

Anti Gravity Zone

East:

Punching Pines

Toboggan Knolls

Royal Forest

Gorgeous Glade

Rumination Forest

Regal Castle

Aurora Petals

Starry Stream

West:

Flying Field

Dracomall

Malicious Market

Amorous Flame

Oracle Pool

Winterfort

Ventus Petals

Xeno Forest

mymonta
07-09-19, 11:37 AM
Thank you, Kooky! I take it these are the "quads" that some people were asking about?

I hope that they go on sale in the future so that we can finish our sets. I have a few triads that were supposed to be quads. Lol!

amerirish
07-09-19, 07:55 PM
This is awesome kooky! Thanks so much :D

Perhaps we can keep this post going as new sets of quads are issued :)

kooky panda
07-10-19, 10:23 AM
We can update as more come out. I also put a link to this thread in Dragon Game Guide.

amerirish
07-11-19, 01:41 PM
So, this might be pushing my luck a bit - but can anyone put together a list of which four habs go together? For example; based on Kooky's list above, one set would consist of:

mymonta
07-11-19, 02:06 PM
So, this might be pushing my luck a bit - but can anyone put together a list of which four habs go together? For example; based on Kooky's list above, one set would consist of:

You *are* pushing your luck, girl. Lol! If I had time I would do it, but I'm overwhelmed with stuff to do at the moment (why am I even on the forum?). Also, during the month when they did the Mythic habitats, there was only a set of 3, not 4. And, finally, most of them have a 5th habitat that goes with the monthly theme but does not fit into the quad. Are you wanting the list of those, too?

I'll do one really quick while I have my game open: The Love/heart/Valentine habitats are: Valentine Falls (N), Gorgeous Glade (E), Lovebloom Field (S), and Amorous Flame (W).

And the flower/blossom ones are really easy to figure out from the names: Boreas Petals, Ventus Petals, Auster Petals, and Aurora Petals, and the 5th habitat is the Motherbloom.

mymonta
07-11-19, 05:31 PM
I don't know if there were quad habitats previously (a long time ago). Can a longterm player let us know?

It seems that they started the quad habitats in September 2018 with the Arcane habitats, but I don't think that they look good together or fit together. They are Arcane Water (E?), Arcane Air N?), Arcane Earth (S?), and Arcane Fire (W).

October was Halloween Homes/Spooky theme: Can someone else fill in which ones go where? I don't have all of these

November was Wizarding World Theme (loosely based on Harry Potter): Can someone else fill in which ones go where? I don't have all of these
Were these the Cliffside Castle, Sorcerous Sanctuary, and Punching Pines (+ one more that I don't have), and 5th habitat was Dragon STation? Theme is Arcane?? The 4th is probably the Flying Field, I assume.

December was Winter Wonderland theme: Powdered Mountain (N), Gifting Grotto (S), Toboggan Knolls (E), and Dracomall (W). Festive Nexus was the 5th habitat.

January was Cute Kingdom (Fairytale). The 5th habitat was the Secluded Tower. Can someone fill these in? I didn't collect them all.

February was called Lovely Worlds and was the Valentine habitats I referenced above.

March was The 3 Mythic habitats: Mount Mythicus (N), Rumination Forest (E), Oracle Pool (W). There was no South.

April 2019, called "Party Kingdom" Royal type (loosely based on Game of Thrones, I guess): Great Glacier (N), Regal Castle (E), Sharpspun Sands (S), and Winterfort (W).

May was the Flower/Blossom habitats listed above by me, and called Petal paradise.

June was the Cosmic habitats that Amerirish listed above.

Feral Figures (from Kooky's list above) is the first of the July 2019 quads. We don't know what the other habitats are yet. It is the North habitat.

amerirish
08-08-19, 06:21 PM
July 2019 - August 2019

North: Feral Figures
East: Vibrant Vortex
South: Mega Flowers
West: Big Brambles

Extra Habitat: Zebra ****** Garden

pod5124cra
08-09-19, 11:13 AM
Too bad not everyone can get these habitats totally unfair to those of us that cant afford to spend real cash. Time to make this game fair for everyone.

amerirish
08-09-19, 11:51 AM

North:
East:
West:

glenngenius
09-01-19, 04:12 AM

North:
East:
West:

The other three are: Eruption Island, Oasis Island, and Shady Island.

Mostreal
09-01-19, 06:49 AM
The other three are: Eruption Island, Oasis Island, and Shady Island.

Oh, thanks! This is the first month I got all the directional habitats and I was trying to figure out how they got - didn't think to save the pop up!

amerirish
09-03-19, 06:48 AM
Thanks glenngenius :D

North: Eruption Island
East: Oasis Island
West: Shady Island

pod5124cra
09-03-19, 11:40 AM
I wish we could buy these with coin. I have never been able to get any of these habitats since they first started coming out.

gauhar1988
09-10-19, 09:32 PM
Where is Hydro Temple?? :confused:

mymonta
09-11-19, 12:11 PM
Yes, when is the new habitat coming?

mymonta
09-11-19, 02:25 PM
Well it just finally showed up at some point in the last hour.

[S8] Vanellope
09-11-19, 02:47 PM
Where is Hydro Temple?? :confused:

Yes, when is the new habitat coming?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It should be fixed now :)

amerirish
09-17-19, 11:26 AM
September 2019 - "Deserted Dynasty"

North: Great Pyramid
East: Hydro Temple
South: Floodplain
West: Sandswept City

"Extra" Habitat: Pharaoh Valley

dovanificent
09-17-19, 11:43 AM
Vanellope;1594824']Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It should be fixed now :)

It never showed up for me.
Last time that happened, it showed the following week, but this time it didn't happen.

amerirish
10-11-19, 09:50 AM

East: Prickly Patch
South: Frightful Fjord

Extra Habitat: Haunted Cosmos

mymonta
10-22-19, 07:28 PM

East:
South:

Extra Habitat:

Extra habitat is Haunted Cosmos.
South? is Frightful Fjord.

glenngenius
10-25-19, 08:05 AM
I wasn't able to buy the spooky quad habitats for 2019. However, I do like the extra habitat - haunted cosmos! I'm still thinking if I should buy it or not, though. Haha. Need to save gold. :)

amerirish
11-15-19, 01:04 PM
November 2019

Aurora Northern Atlas

East: Sundown Sight

Extra: Northlight Lake

glenngenius
11-29-19, 01:47 PM
November 2019

Aurora Northern Atlas

East:

Extra:

Sundown Sight is the last one! :)

glenngenius
11-29-19, 01:49 PM
Can anyone confirm if the gemstone habitats on sale are parts of a quad? e.g. fire forged, amber something...

Thanks! :)

amerirish
12-17-19, 12:56 PM
December 2019

Winter Lodging!

West: Elegant Hotspring
North: Guiding Light Post
South: Brilliant Brazier
East: Wonderful Waterwheel

(No extra habitat for this set)

amerirish
12-17-19, 01:01 PM
Can anyone confirm if the gemstone habitats on sale are parts of a quad? e.g. fire forged, amber something...

Thanks! :)

I would love to know that answer as well. If they are a set, it seems like it would be Fire Forged, Flawless Forest, Crystal Sea, Amber Airfield and maybe Gemstone Gateway. Perhaps kookypanda can answer this for us :D

amerirish
01-03-20, 12:13 PM
January 2020

Lucky Lodging!

South: Southern Lunar Pool

ToastedOwl
01-27-20, 11:02 AM
January 2020

Lucky Lodging!

South:

I started playing early January and didn’t realize they would be releasing one each week that fit together like this...I love it! I don’t want to get just one...I’d prefer all 4! Can anyone tell me if they’ll release all 4 at the end of the month so we may purchase them or once the week has past is it too late?

deadpixel
01-28-20, 03:46 AM
I started playing early January and didn’t realize they would be releasing one each week that fit together like this...I love it! I don’t want to get just one...I’d prefer all 4! Can anyone tell me if they’ll release all 4 at the end of the month so we may purchase them or once the week has past is it too late?

It'll be too late at the end of the week :(

They may bring these and others back from time-to-time during one sale or another.

ToastedOwl
01-28-20, 11:20 AM
It'll be too late at the end of the week :(

They may bring these and others back from time-to-time during one sale or another.

Thank you for responding! Just an idea...it would be great if they brought back all 4 matching habitats on the last update of the month. Just giving the players that may have missed out on a particular one another chance to get it.

mymonta
01-28-20, 09:58 PM
Thank you for responding! Just an idea...it would be great if they brought back all 4 matching habitats on the last update of the month. Just giving the players that may have missed out on a particular one another chance to get it.

Excellent idea!

ToastedOwl
01-29-20, 12:12 PM
Excellent idea!

Could Elsa (or anyone that can) pass this along to the S8 team? I love this Lunar series and would love to have the complete set but started the game in January and missed out on the first weeks release. It would be great if they’d bring all 4 back as a recap on the last Friday of the month.

amerirish
01-29-20, 01:40 PM
They should have Value Packs that sell the entire sets (some 4, some 5) - but for cheap!

mymonta
01-29-20, 02:42 PM
They should have Value Packs that sell the entire sets (some 4, some 5) - but for cheap!

I agree with this, also. 300 gems per habitat is a lot. 250 gems cost $6.99 if you get them on sale, so we are talking about a good $8 or more just to have a habitat to display on our pretend islands. Multiply that by 4 or 5 depending on how many habitats they offer that month, and we are looking at over $40 per month just for habitats, not to mention gems we spend on speed-ups, dragons, or whatever else. And if you have multiple islands - yikes! If we could get them at a reduced cost in a bundle it would be nice.

amerirish
02-04-20, 12:10 PM
February 2020

Head In The Clouds
(there are only 3 habs in the set plus one extra)

West: Quaint Garden
North: Mended Meadow
East: Colorheart Spring

Extra: Major Mycelium

glenngenius
02-05-20, 06:20 AM
Please don't tell me that these habitats have the same problem as the mythic trio (the one with overlap instead of being properly connected).

amerirish
02-05-20, 01:47 PM

This is the best pic I can offer at this time

mymonta
02-05-20, 01:58 PM
These habitats are really darling, and I look forward to getting all of them. It is hard to tell how well they are going to line up, but I don't get too worried about that.

glenngenius
02-06-20, 03:19 AM

This is the best pic I can offer at this time

Thanks, amerirish! :)

Oh, no! :( I think it will have that overlapping problem just like the mythic trio. :( Anyway, eventhough they look colorful and cute, I might skip this special group of habitats. I'm not a fan of these trios since that mythic one where you have to move the others one row below instead of just placing them side by side in order to connect them properly.

glenngenius
02-14-20, 07:07 PM
Any updates about the Valentine trio habitat? Does it have overlapping problems like the Mythic trio?

I'm tempted to buy the entire 2019 Valentine quad habitats but I'm saving up gold. I also want to buy the discounted Vinum (?) dragon but... ������ #dilemma

amerirish
02-16-20, 06:23 PM
Any updates about the Valentine trio habitat? Does it have overlapping problems like the Mythic trio?......

The third hab in the set hasn't been issued yet so nothing definitive yet. They only issued the West, North and 'extra hab' so far. We need to wait for the East habitat which will likely be available next Friday.

amerirish
02-28-20, 02:12 PM
March 2020

Ancient Jungles

East: Scaled Cliffs
South: Floating Garden
West: Draco Jungle
North: Draconic Ziggurat

lily684
02-28-20, 05:15 PM

Mostreal
02-28-20, 05:28 PM
Man, I'm so torn. I'm not sure I like the habitats for this month but I also love the Stone type dragons and want as many of them out as possible...oh what to do! I don't have space for more habitats so if I'm going to get more dragons out, I need these 5 dragon habitats...but they also cost gold and I am still restocking gold after spending so much on the last sale (bought 4 5-dragon habitats that were 240ea).

bravewarrior
02-28-20, 09:06 PM
I love the new stone directional habitat!! I have been waiting for either a stone or metal fiver for a while.

amerirish
03-24-20, 04:24 PM
I love the new stone directional habitat!! I have been waiting for either a stone or metal fiver for a while.

Me too! All of my pure Stone dragons were in the stable since I've been really trying to eliminate the common 3 dragon habitats. For me, it's Dino next :D

amerirish
03-31-20, 12:59 PM
April 2020 – “Big Eighth Birthday”

West: Icing River
East: Candle Land
North: Frosted Flower
South: Fondant Garden

amerirish
05-19-20, 11:39 AM
I just realized I never posted May habs! Sorry!

Glorious Growings

North: Succulent Garden
East: Rose Path
West: Pollen Pasture
South: Padded Pool

amerirish
05-29-20, 11:17 AM
June 2020 - Foretold Destination

West: Past Story
North: Present Drawing
East: Future Divination
South: Unforseen Fortune

Extra:Quantum Uncertainty

G4OU812
05-30-20, 03:04 PM
June 2020 - Foretold Destination

West: Past Story
North:
East:
South:

Extra:

I really haven't paid attention to habitats as I've only gotten the habitats purchasable by gold during the Spring/Fall sales. How are these habitats released: spread out over time or are will all be available together at some point during the current release? Just wondering since this is the first time I will have any dragon with the Tarot type. I'll probably end up with 5-8 dragons if the Tarot type dragons are going to available during the Leaderboard and Dragon Tales since I won't be going for all of the dragons.

Will all 4 habitats be in the market at the same time during the events? I'd probably get 1 or 2 but not all 4. Only have 1500 gold and I'm wondering if I should hold off on Tarot habitats until the next large-scale sale.

amerirish
06-05-20, 12:42 PM
I really haven't paid attention to habitats as I've only gotten the habitats purchasable by gold during the Spring/Fall sales. How are these habitats released: spread out over time or are will all be available together at some point during the current release? Just wondering since this is the first time I will have any dragon with the Tarot type. I'll probably end up with 5-8 dragons if the Tarot type dragons are going to available during the Leaderboard and Dragon Tales since I won't be going for all of the dragons.

Will all 4 habitats be in the market at the same time during the events? I'd probably get 1 or 2 but not all 4. Only have 1500 gold and I'm wondering if I should hold off on Tarot habitats until the next large-scale sale.

To the best of my knowledge, the habitat sets are released one at a time every 10 days. They are on sale for 300 gold for that time and then leave the Market :(

G4OU812
06-08-20, 05:41 PM
To the best of my knowledge, the habitat sets are released one at a time every 10 days. They are on sale for 300 gold for that time and then leave the Market :(

Thank you. I noticed the 1st one was gone not too long ago. Stinks that it happens that way.

MajicHearts
06-09-20, 06:56 AM
too bad not everyone can get these habitats totally unfair to those of us that cant afford to spend real cash. Time to make this game fair for everyone.

agreed!!!

amerirish
06-30-20, 11:11 AM
July, 2020 - Fey-tastic Forests

North: Monarch Cliff
South: Mythical Henge
East: Fairy Clan Hollow
West: Deepwood Grove

Extra: Great Fairy Tree

di1222
07-18-20, 12:34 PM
Have question why can't
i buy the lastest habitats with the july habitats it showed the next two but i couldn't buy them said they are lock till i reach 176 why never had this before on habitats i am at 175 so i have lost the opportunity to by the geat fairy tree and possible the fairy clan hollow if this is the case than whats the point of playing

amerirish
08-04-20, 12:58 PM
August 2020 - Dark Destinations

West: Ashen Forest
East: Beguiling Beacon
North: Forgotten Falls
South: Greystone Gulch

Extra: Crimson Chromacrystals

tempestb
08-04-20, 02:11 PM
August 2020 - Dark Destinations

West: Ashen Forest
East:
North:
South:

Extra:

I don't suppose anyone captured a screen shot? I can't afford them all, but I definitely want at least one ... I love the Dark! : )

Do they ever show up in periodic sales (like Black Friday ones?)

lily684
08-04-20, 03:02 PM

tempestb
08-05-20, 06:25 AM
Thank you!!!

argo77
08-08-20, 04:16 PM
I have never purchased on of thes directional habits. Are there advantages to buying these over any other 5 dragon habitat

amerirish
08-08-20, 04:19 PM
I have never purchased on of thes directional habits. Are there advantages to buying these over any other 5 dragon habitat

No advantages, just that they fit together to form a kind of pattern.

amerirish
08-29-20, 11:56 AM
September 2020 - Treasure's Path

North: Hike to Enlightenment
East: Trek to Treasure (was formerly listed as West)
South: Wake of Wealth
West: Path to Water

Extra: Doubloon Lagoon

lily684
08-29-20, 12:50 PM

DR0G0N
09-04-20, 09:34 PM
Anyone have pics of the habitats put together for:

October 2019 - Scary Terrain
November (The magic Harry Potter theme one, don?t know the name)
December 2019 - Winter Lodging
January 2020 - Lucky Lodging

Thanks

AnnirasSweets
09-08-20, 06:38 PM
Is it just me or is the newest habitat pop up wrong? I know it's not a big deal but it's bugging me, big time.

If you look at what we have listed now in the market, Trek to Treasure, it's clearly the habitat that's East in the quad set with the little floating gem thing yet the Pop Up shows the new release as being the West habitat with a treasure chest and waterfall. What gives, s8?

amerirish
09-29-20, 12:39 PM
October 2020 - Haunted Homes

East: Light Lichyard
West: Phased Forest
North: Ghostwatch Tower
South: Ghastly River

Extra: Prodigious Patch
Extra: Haunted Monument

It looks like there may be 6 in this set (?):

ETA: Here's a pic of the full set:

mymonta
09-29-20, 01:38 PM
Yes, it looks like 6.

I used to love getting entire sets, but 1. that has become cost prohibitive and 2. 2 of my accounts are out of room - I can only add 1 habitat every 3 or 4 weeks on one of them.
So now I'm being kind of choosy and just getting the ones I like.

Out of this set, I mainly like the 2 that are off to the side and not part of the "puzzle," so I guess that works pretty well.

amerirish
09-30-20, 11:20 AM
Yes, it looks like 6.

I used to love getting entire sets, but 1. that has become cost prohibitive and 2. 2 of my accounts are out of room - I can only add 1 habitat every 3 or 4 weeks on one of them.
So now I'm being kind of choosy and just getting the ones I like.

Out of this set, I mainly like the 2 that are off to the side and not part of the "puzzle," so I guess that works pretty well.

Could a Mod please confirm that there are 6 habitats this month?

This is going to seriously impact my islands. I'm officially out of space so I've been selling off duplicates of mostly my Fairy Crossroads habitats which really annoys me since I paid Gold for them. We really, really, really need more space :(

Paul__
09-30-20, 11:58 AM
Could a Mod please confirm that there are 6 habitats this month?

This is going to seriously impact my islands. I'm officially out of space so I've been selling off duplicates of mostly my Fairy Crossroads habitats which really annoys me since I paid Gold for them. We really, really, really need more space :(

I’m not a mod but yes there are 6 habitats according to the picture.

amerirish
11-03-20, 01:47 PM
November 2020 – Home Sweets Home

North: Iced Slope
East: Sugarsweet Stacks
South: Baker’s Birches
West: Stoveblast Cavern

amerirish
11-27-20, 04:07 PM
December 2020 – Glittery Glam

North: Glowcano
East: Glitter Tree
South: Glowfrost Gap
West: Reinforest

Extra: Ornamental Discovery
Extra: Gift Top

amerirish
11-27-20, 04:16 PM
I am rapidly running out of duplicate habitats to sell for space and these 6 hab sets are making it worse! :( We really, really, really need more land!!

Natasha_07
11-27-20, 05:28 PM
December 2020 – Glittery Glam

North:
East:
South: Glowfrost Gap
West:

Extra:
Extra:

From the screen splash that I saw, I can say that the 'glittery glam' with it's 6 pieces is beautiful and I'm going to definitely buy them.

Since today's Black Friday wasn't that great, this is what I'm looking forward to. :)

amerirish
01-01-21, 12:15 PM
January 2021

North: Distant Shrine
East: Serene Valley
South: Cascading Falls
West: Heavenly Spires

Extra: Shell City

mymonta
01-03-21, 02:02 AM
I love the little extra island!

Mostreal
02-01-21, 12:37 PM
I hemmed to long and missed getting the extra habitat but I got the last one and have 3 of the 4. I like them, though they don't go together like some of the other quads but that's kind of good since I'm squeezing habitats onto my islands while I try to get more space and work on getting rid of my 3 dragon habitats.

mymonta
02-02-21, 02:35 PM
I hemmed to long and missed getting the extra habitat but I got the last one and have 3 of the 4. I like them, though they don't go together like some of the other quads but that's kind of good since I'm squeezing habitats onto my islands while I try to get more space and work on getting rid of my 3 dragon habitats.

I was going to mention the exact same thing. I don't feel like the last quad really went together at all, and the one before that was questionable as well. Oh well, it gives me the freedom to not have to have a 4 or 5 or 6 habitat area clear to place them. I placed them with other similarly colored habitats, so now I have a lot of pink all in one place, which I like.

it's hard to tell from the initial picture, but it seems like this month's habitats might fit together better.

amerirish
02-03-21, 02:22 AM
February 2021 - Foundation of Love

North: Ceremonial Spiral
East: Blue Moon Stage
South: Fantastic Floor
West: Fabulous Fountain

Extra: Haute Heart

[Thanks Paul__ :) ]

Paul__
02-03-21, 02:26 AM
February 2021

{Haven't gotten the pop up yet so waiting for details]

First Habitat for Sale: Fantastic Floor

Will update ASAP :)

Here is the popup you were looking for:

mymonta
02-09-21, 11:39 AM
I love the appearance of these habitats themselves, but they make it hard to see your dragons once they are placed in there. And really, we are supposed to place a pink (Adorable) dragon in a red habitat? I think not! Thank goodness they released the green one, which is much more acceptable.

amerirish
03-02-21, 06:03 PM
March 2021 - Ancestral Nests

North: Nestling Field
East: Chromatic Rapids
South: Ruptured Path
West: Wildtrap Jungle

Extra: Grand Nest

amerirish
04-03-21, 12:40 AM
April 2021 - Rainbow Party

North: Spectrum Slide
East: Bombastic Blocks
South: Rainbow Region
West: Popping Forest

Extra: Bright Loop

amerirish
04-30-21, 06:29 PM
May 2021 - Fielding Flowers

North: Azure Peak
East: Rosebloom Forest
South: Crimson Garden
West: Amber Terrace

Extra: Fairy Spring
Extra: Rosebud Floats

kanajunroses
05-07-21, 01:41 PM
Sorry, not enough expansion spots to buy.

amerirish
06-04-21, 11:06 AM
June 2021 - Emotional Areas

North: Neutral Ground
East: Melancholy Meadow
South: Uncertain Situation
West: Ardor Assembly

amerirish
06-29-21, 11:39 AM
July 2021 - Wondrous Wilds

North: Spring Peak
East: Summer Swamp
South: Autumn Confluence
West: Winter Ridge

Extra: Gravity Geyser
Extra: Firey Flow

Frostyforest34
07-03-21, 12:14 PM
Why can?t I find anything about the Fey habitats that are currently in the market? I don?t seem to have them on any of my accounts. Are they old or new?

rumour59
07-03-21, 03:25 PM
Why can?t I find anything about the Fey habitats that are currently in the market? I don?t seem to have them on any of my accounts. Are they old or new?

Old

Paul__
07-24-21, 12:51 PM

amerirish
07-24-21, 03:35 PM

North: North Star Peak
East: East Star Valley
South: South Star Garden
West: West Star Grotto

amerirish
08-03-21, 01:19 PM
August, 2021 – “Of All Types”

North: Hyper Isles
East: Grand Stone Shores
South: Archo Archipelago
West: Elite Sea

Extra: Crystal Union

amerirish
08-24-21, 11:06 AM
So there's a bit of confusion with the new set of habitats. I got this pop up yesterday which shows the 4 core habitats, but the "south" one has not been issued yet. Today, in the Market is the Crystal Union habitat which seems to be the "extra" one in this set.

Paul__
08-24-21, 11:43 AM
So there's a bit of confusion with the new set of habitats. I got this pop up yesterday which shows the 4 core habitats, but the "south" one has not been issued yet. Today, in the Market is the Crystal Union habitat which seems to be the "extra" one in this set.

Will check on this. Thanks for reporting :)

Paul__
08-24-21, 01:43 PM
The pop-up has been fixed. The south habitat will be available later on!

amerirish
08-24-21, 01:51 PM
The pop-up has been fixed. The south habitat will be available later on!

Thanks for clearing that up Paul__

mymonta
08-26-21, 10:10 AM
It would have been nice if they had let us know that the Zodiac habitats would be available again after the initial release so that we wouldn't have had to scramble to make space and come up with the money all at once to buy the 4 habitats.

amerirish
09-04-21, 08:46 AM
Has anyone gotten the pop up for the new month's habitats? I haven't seen it yet.

Paul__
09-04-21, 08:18 PM
Here you go:

amerirish
09-04-21, 08:32 PM
Here you go:

Thanks, it showed up for me finally too

amerirish
09-04-21, 08:34 PM
September 2021 - Dancing Deserts

North: Pearl Pyramid
East: Ruby Refectory
South: Amethyst Sands
West: Jade Pool

amerirish
09-29-21, 07:30 PM
October 2021 - Endless Eeriness

North: Monstrous March
East: Complete Coven
South:
West: Malefic Mire

Extra: Creepy Candy Patch (*)
Extra:

*How are we getting TWO new habs in the same week?? Didn't Monstrous March just come out 2 days ago (Tuesday)?? Or am I losing my mind? :(

mymonta
09-30-21, 10:20 AM
I really liked the Dancing Deserts habitats. I'm not crazy about the Monstrous March habitat that we have available right now, but it looks like some of the other habitats coming out this month will be really cool, especially the extras.

Den8137259
10-01-21, 05:37 PM
I got the full set for Dancing Deserts ★ Nice (:

mymonta
03-04-22, 04:33 PM
It looks like this thread got dropped like a hot potato after Ameririrish left. If anyone has photos and time on their hands to upload them to update this thread, that would be awesome, but I doubt anyone has time for that.

At any rate, March 4, 2022, a new month started with the theme of Tropic type dragons and habitats. The first habitat is called Coral Forest. It holds Tropic, red, and purple type dragons.