PDA

View Full Version : Rate of income since the update

MissCeara
04-16-11, 12:53 PM
Hello,

First of all, thank you for the update. I am so pleased to have new clothing to make and that our items do not sell out as fast. It is also nice to see some 5 gold items as well.

Unfortunately, however, this has significantly slowed down an already painfully slow rate of income. I would ask that you please consider adjusting your sell prices to reflect something along the lines of what Bakery and Restaurant Story offer. I can sell a piece of cake for six times the price that most of the items in Fashion Story sell for. Also considering that the prices of the decor are exhorbitant, the ultra low income is akin to adding insult to injury.

I do enjoy your games very much but, honestly, accumulating wealth this slow is a discouragement. It just is not fun. I do realize that you all need gem income to keep these games running, and I can appreciate that. But it seems like we are being forced into gem purchases with the latest two games, as it is exceedingly difficult to afford the gold items and the expansions with the current rate of income, so we are left with the options of gem expansions and gem decor, or little to nothing. (And, yes, I have been working hard on all my masteries, as well as decorating in small bits as i can afford it, so it is a not lack of effort). I can't even fathom ever affording the $5 million expansion in Fashion Story. In Bakery, on the other hand, $5 million may take a month or more, but at least you see progress at a satisfying rate.

I have bought more gems than I care to mention between the games that I play, so I am not speaking as one who is gem averse. I just wanted to give some realistic feedback on what I feel is a big hinderance in the newer games. Your gem crowd will purchase gems regardless of whether they "have" to. No forcing of our hands necessary, as it diminishes enjoyment for everyone. Bakery is a great example. I have spent the most there, and will likely continue to as new themes and boxes are released, yet gold can still be had at an enjoyable and realistic rate. Win-win situation.

chicarica
04-16-11, 05:15 PM
You said it all :) very well put and I feel the exact same way as I'm sure a lot of people do too!

kudouran
04-17-11, 11:34 PM
I feel so.
I always save money several days only for expansions,and after that ,I only have a few coins!!