PDA

View Full Version : rewards for mastery of an item? Is this a bug or did you mean to do this??

villegasallgone
04-16-11, 11:23 AM
I've noticed on bakery story, city story, farm story, night club story restaurant story that now when I have mastered an item that the usual reward is no longer there. Ex. I just mastered all 4 levels on bakery story of the Earl Grey tea. My reward for doing so was 1 (as in one) cup of earl grey tea in my inventory. No gem. On Farm story I mastered all levels of potatoes, and I received one potato in my inventory. No garden gnome. On City Story the same. No city buck, no river square. Only one reward of the category I mastered. Is this intentional or is this a bug that needs to be addressed. :confused::confused: If this is intentional there is really no reason to attempt to master categories.

Has anyone else noticed this with Lava games and if you have which games are effected? No fun if the reward is one single item of the category that has just been mastered or leveled up. I mean really, thanks for the one single potato?

ahshan
04-16-11, 11:29 AM
Gems/cash are only rewarded after finishing rank 1 or rank 2 (depending on the game).
I have noticed getting 1 thing of whatever I master, but I also get the mastery XP and coins.

Don't know if it's just some people who aren't getting their gnome/river, but I haven't mastered rank 4 in a while so I'm not sure. I've only mastered rank 2 for gems/cash and it's fine for me.

EDIT: In city story I just mastered rank 3, got the coins and xp. and mastered rank 4 of something and go the coins, xp, and the river.
You may be tapping too fast that you don't see your reward or it's really not coming up for you.

villegasallgone
04-16-11, 01:28 PM
It doesn't seem to matter what level I'm finishing out. I'm getting one of that item in my inventory, no gem city buck ect. It has been happening on all levels and I am wondering if this is just happening to me, or if this is an intentional change to the game by teamlava. If they don't want to reward players with gems, city bucks, ect. that's fine but they should make players aware of any changes like that on the forum and I haven't been able to find anything from them about this subject from them or anyone else. This started happening since the last update. (to me.) I have one other neighbor who said she is experiencing the same issues.

Allafat
04-16-11, 05:15 PM
I'm getting gems for finishing level 2 and also getting the one plate gift for everytime I move up one.