PDA

View Full Version : SALE: 2019 July 2

AnnirasSweets
07-02-19, 11:35 AM
7 Day Sale

SALE ITEMS:
Note:The Fireworks Display has been removed from the current sale.
https://i.imgur.com/AvQyQT4.png

Link to Master Box Guide for full details on Mystery Box/Crate items:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98400-Restaurant-Story-Master-Box-Guide

dommiecook
07-03-19, 08:15 PM
So disappointed in this sale ☹️☹️☹️

alligibb417
07-03-19, 09:50 PM
The fireworks floor deco disappeared... I saw the stuff earlier today(it was there then), exited the game to come here and check out the crate contents.. went back on the game later, and NO fireworks! Bummer... any idea why?

AnnirasSweets
07-03-19, 10:22 PM
The fireworks floor deco disappeared... I saw the stuff earlier today(it was there then), exited the game to come here and check out the crate contents.. went back on the game later, and NO fireworks! Bummer... any idea why?

No idea. I just checked and mine is gone, too. We're obviously not confused since the photos clearly show it was on offer....

EDIT: Just got a pop up on my iPad for the latest Value Pack Offer and what do you know? The Firework Display is on offer through it. Guess we know why it disappeared, huh?

alligibb417
07-05-19, 10:13 AM
EDIT: Just got a pop up on my iPad for the latest Value Pack Offer and what do you know? The Firework Display is on offer through it. Guess we know why it disappeared, huh?

That is beyond ridiculous! I doubt I would buy it like that, but I'm on android, so it's super unfair... I guess I learned that lesson - will be buying things immediately from now on

AnnirasSweets
07-05-19, 11:12 AM
That is beyond ridiculous! I doubt I would buy it like that, but I'm on android, so it's super unfair... I guess I learned that lesson - will be buying things immediately from now on

Agreed. I think it's odd that it was removed at all, especially since there have been (many) other times where a current sale had items that were available in other areas as well.

For instance, right this moment, the Side Goal Prize (Lazy Sunday) is listed for sale during the active goal. There were also other times when a new limited time Mystery Box was on sale in the game then a sale pops up with the individual items were listed there as well.

Removing the Fireworks Display doesn't make much sense to me when I really think about it.

SBDOVER72
07-05-19, 12:43 PM
Just wondering about the Capsule Game that's in the sale. I've never seen it before. Was it part of a goal or maybe from a crate?
Anyway if anyone has the Capsule Game & could take a pic of it on display I really would apprecia te it. Thinking maybe it could go well in a game room theme.

* Sorry... didn't mean to double post... maybe a mod can delete the 1st post with the one pic in it. Also sorry but I've forgotten how to make a pic larger when posting. Can someone please remind me how to do that...please?

AnnirasSweets
07-05-19, 04:19 PM
The Capsule Game was originally on offer as a free gift with the purchase of gems on July 22, 2011.

It's a 2x1 deco that I've placed beside a Table/Chair/Counter set so you can get an idea of the scale:

SBDOVER72
07-06-19, 10:51 PM
The Capsule Game was originally on offer as a free gift with the purchase of gems on July 22, 2011.

It's a 2x1 deco that I've placed beside a Table/Chair/Counter set so you can get an idea of the scale:

Well I didn't start playing until 2014. It kinda looks like those machines at grocery stores that would have candy or little toys that you put a quarter in. I'm going to get it to put with my gumball machine when I decide to design a game room again. Looks like they'll good next to each other.
As always thanks for your help Annirassweets :o
You're always such a big help :love_heart:

* I did get one after all. I like it. Looks better than I thought :love-struck:

AnnirasSweets
07-07-19, 08:15 AM
Well I didn't start playing until 2014. It kinda looks like those machines at grocery stores that would have candy or little toys that you put a quarter in. I'm going to get it to put with my gumball machine when I decide to design a game room again. Looks like they'll good next to each other.
As always thanks for your help Annirassweets :o
You're always such a big help :love_heart:

* I did get one after all. I like it. Looks better than I thought :love-struck:

You're spot on! That's precisely what a capsule game is - the kid pops in a quarter and gets a random prize (I've never been sure why they call this a game, lol). I usually set mine out when I do a carnival/fun fair theme at my restaurant mostly for the color scheme rather than the image itself which you have to be zoomed in to see.