PDA

View Full Version : Tips not working

mrdisco
04-16-11, 08:53 AM
I tip my neighbor and go back to their bakery just to find my tips didn't stick. I've noticed this a lot in bakery story. I tipped the x6 and come right back and they are gone and I have to tip x6 again. I even waited 30 min a few times testing this bug and still happens sometimes I tip x6 to all my neighbors down my list but about only 60% actually got em. Also if one thing could be fixed it would be it's easy to accidentally spend gems on spoiled dishes. I lost 10 gems on 2 occasions on 60 sec dishes cuz I was jumping between 3 team lava games and recovered them for 5! Gems. They should also be different prices for different dishes, this is the one thing tiny chef has ya beat on. The "story" games by team lava are the better time management games out there and tiny chef stole a lot of your ideas when they made their game and you guys should steal their good ideas u don't have right back :)

ahshan
04-16-11, 11:44 AM
When you tip, you just have to wait a while. Don't look back, it will eventually show up on their tables so don't worry about it.

And if you don't wanna loose gems, keep your finger out of the area where the "Accept button" is so you have a chance to read it and say "no i dont want to spend my gems" and tap X. You could always tap slower too and be more careful. I also used to make this mistake plenty of times, but now I rarely do because I'm more careful and I have my own little tricks to avoid doing them.

And you can't say Tiny Chef stole TeamLava's ideas. There are many games that are like this. I have tried at least 5 different ones. You can't say who copied who and tell people to copy other people. That's stealing. TeamLava has their own ways of making their apps and money and Tiny Chef has their own way of making their apps and money. If you don't like one game better, then go play that game. It's your choice.
I personally play both and enjoy both of them for different reasons.