PDA

View Full Version : Investigating Visiting Neigbor?s islands shows the land is not cleared when it is?

AraRaider
06-23-19, 06:40 AM
Hi so I have a very weird issue to report, but whenever I visit my neighbors islands they have trees all over their habitats in spaces where they have shown me screenshots with proof that they had actually cleared those spaces already. Why are there trees covering all their habitats on their main islands when I visit them when those spaces are supposed to be cleared already? It's kinda a bummer because it gets in the way of them being able to show off the cool dragons they have. :(

Here is an example of one of my Neighbor's islands that has trees covering over their habitats that they had already cleared. They send me a screenshot showing that their land is indeed cleared so that you can compare it with what I see, that there's trees all over from my view.

A few more examples of other islands with trees all over that are not supposed to be there:

AraRaider
07-21-19, 05:45 PM
Wow, I made this weeks ago but clearly no one cares about acknowledging this massive bug. I guess it does not matter anyways because every single bug or error I have ever reported has never been fixed months later. I have an honest question for you S8 staff, Why do you guys make so much money but never fix the bugs? I do not understand.

kooky panda
07-25-19, 10:07 AM
This is a known issue and the team is still investigating to try and find a solution.

mymonta
08-09-19, 02:06 PM
This has been going on for years, and I doubt that it is high on their list of priorities to resolve.