PDA

View Full Version : New cosmic Flair Icon

RockyMts
06-21-19, 10:57 AM
has anyone received the icon for the Cosmic Flair event? I have many icons for things associated with event but nothing to show event started. Also market has event things.

AraRaider
06-21-19, 10:58 AM
What is going on?!?!? The new Lyra dragon event, is NOT showing the icon on the side of my scroll bar so I can?t check my points! Are my points EVEN collecting????? This is NOT COOL WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!? There?s NO EVENT ICON FOR ME TO check progress! There was ALWAYS an event icon!

Okay, so I found out I can access it from a quest but it should still have it?s OWN EVENT ICON! And does NOT! how am I supposed to check it when the quest is gone?!?

orson32
06-21-19, 11:06 AM
If you go to the red sack icon on the top right side of your game..tap it..when it comes up, then tap the GO...you will see what should be on the right side of our games..

savage_mel
06-21-19, 11:07 AM
My icon is not there either! I?m scared to collect my points because I don?t even know if they will count!

orson32
06-21-19, 11:08 AM
Yes I thought same thing..what happens when the task is done..all will disappear

orson32
06-21-19, 11:08 AM
The points are counting..

amerirish
06-21-19, 11:11 AM
If you go to the red sack icon on the top right side of your game..tap it..when it comes up, then tap the GO...you will see what should be on the right side of our games..

Thank you so much for this tip! At least I can collect my stuff and make sure the points count :)

deadpixel
06-21-19, 12:03 PM
has anyone received the icon for the Cosmic Flair event? I have many icons for things associated with event but nothing to show event started. Also market has event things.

It's finally appeared.

The game reset/rolled-back on me six times when I was collecting from the Evolution Chamber. The dragon would go to its nest only to return to the chamber five seconds later. I took this as an indication that something was going on at the server end so checked for the icon and there it was :tickled_pink:

czarboy
06-21-19, 12:26 PM
My WE did not show up for 1hr 45 min after it should have started. I did not collect my points, w/o seeing the game actually started because in the past I made the wrong assumption & None of the points counted. Sometimes it would take a reboot to appear. That did not work this time & it only took 2 crashes for it to suddenly show up 🥺

kooky panda
06-21-19, 12:29 PM
I am see not seeing icon. I will report this over. May just be some players having issue.
Moving thread to bug forum.

AraRaider
06-21-19, 01:14 PM
I am see not seeing icon. I will report this over. May just be some players having issue.
Moving thread to bug forum.

I started my own thread about this icon being gone then it got moved here I see...I see the icon is back and up now thankfully! what a relief!