PDA

View Full Version : Will We Get the 5x Event Points for Battles Won At the Start of this World Event?

deadpixel
06-21-19, 08:24 AM
In the last World Event, we did not receive the 5x Event Points for battles won during the first day of the event. This was due to an overlap of Tournament and Non-Tournament fights during the time.

This time around the Tournament started on Chapter 9 of the Tales event and will run a couple of days into the upcoming World Event.

Will the devs please make sure that the 5x points are available right from the start of the World Event instead of us players having to wait for the end of the Tourney?

amerirish
06-21-19, 11:22 AM
I just fought a battle and did receive 5 points :)

shortdanzr
06-21-19, 11:33 AM
i just fought and did not recieve any points.

deadpixel
06-21-19, 12:44 PM
I just fought a battle and did receive 5 points :)

Then you must have finished the Fornax Dragon Tournament because just like in the last WE, this Tournament coming in on the last days of the Tales event to overlap the WE is causing the 5x points to not be awarded. We will probably have to finish the tourney to begin receiving the 5x Cosmic Hearts because when this was reported to Support, they said that it was working as intended :mad:

deadpixel
06-21-19, 12:45 PM
i just fought and did not recieve any points.

Me too :mad:

We will have to finish the Fornax Dragon Tournament before we start receiving any Cosmic Hearts.

shortdanzr
06-21-19, 08:42 PM
i am still in the tourney. i battled that first time-no hearts. second battle gave me the hearts. 3rd no hearts.