PDA

View Full Version : Quest for coins

chuckyt888
06-20-19, 03:51 PM
Anyone know if the coin quest still only gives coins? Years ago it had a chance to give gold (up to 10 pieces if I remember right?) but the chance to get gold was removed when all the other horrendous changes to the game started happening.

I likely know the answer already but if anyone ever does this quest feel free to chime in.

mymonta
06-20-19, 10:14 PM
Yes, only coins.

retseho
06-23-19, 09:13 PM
Yes, only coins.

It is the quest for apples(Mainland Magic show) that magically changes the apples to coins when we collect.
We can do without this kind of magic.
After all there is a quest for coins so why turn our apples to coins? 😞

MajicHearts
06-24-19, 04:00 AM
The quests are so ridiculous that I don't do them anymore. Why get coins if a person doesn't need them...?

mymonta
06-24-19, 02:27 PM
Same with mapping the island. If you don't get maps, you get 6000 coins or a piddly 100 food. 🙄

deadpixel
06-24-19, 11:08 PM
It is the quest for apples(Mainland Magic show) that magically changes the apples to coins when we collect.
We can do without this kind of magic.
After all there is a quest for coins so why turn our apples to coins? ��

It's because you send out the MAGIC DRAGON LOL! :D

But did you notice that when you send out the dragon to quest for coins, they *NEVER* come back with food? How unfair is that? :p

retseho
06-25-19, 10:41 PM
It's because you send out the MAGIC DRAGON LOL! :D

But did you notice that when you send out the dragon to quest for coins, they *NEVER* come back with food? How unfair is that? :p

It's not unfair because it requires MAGIC!
Obviously, good old Fire is not a Magic dragon. ;-)