PDA

View Full Version : Everybody's Gone Surfin' Event - 2019 Jun 19

judyandthecat
06-19-19, 04:26 PM
Surfing Event

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486

Collection Items
Day 1 - from surfboards - send Planes
Day 2 - from pigs
Day 3 - from windmills
Day 4 - from sheep LOWER LEVELS from dairy
Day 5 - from the pond LOWER LEVELS from bakery
Day 6 - from the cider house
Day 7 - from the Farmer's Outpost
Day 8 - from the mine LOWER LEVELS from Sugar Spinner
Day 9 - from the Almond trees
Day 10 - from the studio...LOWER LEVELS from the deep fryer

Event Prizes
Collect Them All
Can you get all of the prizes from the Collections Gallery? I've got a prize for you if you can!
Submit 1 Surf Crab Collection
Have Party Crab
Have Surf Practice
Have Buried Pig
Have Beach Truck
Have Seagulls
Have Beach Bonfire
Have Beach Shells
Have Sandy Path
Have Surfboard Spot
Have Firefly Jar
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Golden Lure, 3 experience points
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost (if any)
Surf Shop - 175 Gems
Surfboard Chicken - 20 Gems
Surfer Bait - 19 Gems

Goals (if any)
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 11: Surf City
I think it's time to catch a wave and hang ten! Let's grab some of that Surf Wax and get the surfboards ready!
Make 5 Plane Deliveries
Get 3 Surf Wax (random drop from planes)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 11: Surf City
A properly waxed surfboard will help you handle those awesome barrels. Keep your grip and you won't have to bail!
Get 1 Surfboard (Buy this from the Market!)
Get 3 Waxed Surfboard (Collected from the Surfboard)

Goal 3 of 11: Surf City
Hey Morgan! I want to dress like a surfer. Do you think this necklaces work?
Collect 3 Puka Shells from the pigs

Goal 4 of 11: Surf City
Piper, those necklaces are a little dated. If you want something cool and useful, grab a pair of sunglasses!
Get 3 Cool Shades from the windmills

Goal 5 of 11: Surf City
Thanks for these, Morgan! I'm going to go play in the sand now!
Collect 3 Sand Pails from the sheep
LOWER LEVELS from the dairy

Goal 6 of 11: Surf City
A wetsuit is useful when the water is too cold. Put one on to keep warm while on the waves!
Collect 3 Wetsuits from fishing
LOWER LEVELS from the bakery

Goal 7 of 11: Surf City
We'll also need a towel to dry ourselves off. A towel is about the most massively useful thing a surfer can have!
Get 3 Beach Towels from the Cider House

Goal 8 of 11: Surf City
Surfers use the leash, to make sure their board doesn't get away. Surfboards don't do a good job of listening.
Get 3 Surf Leashes from the Farmer's Outpost

Goal 9 of 11: Surf City
While we're out on the waves, we've got to be safe! Slap on some sunscreen and protect your skin!
Get 3 Zinc Sunscreen from the mine
LOWER LEVELS from the Sugar Spinner

Goal 10 of 11: Surf City
No beach trip is complete without a nice floral lei. It smells good too!
Get 3 Beach Lei from Almond trees

Goal11 of 11: Surf City
And when you get out of the water, and head home, a quick pair of flip flops will help!
Get 3 Flip Flops from the studio
LOWER LEVELS from the Deep Fryer

Side Goal (optional) (if any)
Goal 1 of 2: Get Anything Cool, Brah?
This little beachside Surf Shop has all your Surf City needs! Turn your extra stuff into something else! You can make items needed for the Surf City Collection!
Buy Surf Shop from market - 175 gems

Goal 1 of 2: Wax On, Wax Off
Need more Surf City stuff? Help this chicken wax a board!
Get 1 Surfboard Chicken (Buy this from the Market!) - 20 gems
Send 1 plane
Get 5 Surf Wax (random drops from planes)

Bow-Wow-a-Bunga
If you can turn in enough Surf City stuff to the Collections Gallery, I've got a totally rad Surf Dog for you!
Turn in 5 Party Crab Collections at the Collections Gallery
REWARDS: 200 coins, Surf Dog Pet, 3 experience points

Whoa, Dude!
Want an extra chance at some Surf City stuff from the Pond? Use the Surfer Bait!
Get 1 Surfer Bait from the bait wheel
This Bait cannot be made you must purchase it!

judyandthecat
06-19-19, 04:27 PM
Catch a Wave: Goal 1 of 6
This goal is not required for Surf City. Completing this series of goals will reward you with an item to help you out!
Craft 1 Shampoo and Conditioner in the Soap Maker
Give 15 Shampoo and Conditioner

Goal 2: Catch a Wave
Make 1 Maple Bacon and Eggs
Give 7 Maple Bacon and Eggs

GOAL 3: Catch a Wave
Craft 1 Dried Flower Potpourri in the Dehydrator
Give 15 Dried Flower Potpourri

Goal 4: Catch a Wave
Make 1 Granola Bar in the kitchen
Give 5 Granola Bars

Goal 5: Catch a Wave
Craft 1 Almond Face Mask in Specialty Goods
Give 11 Almond Face Masks

Goal 6 of 6: Catch a Wave
Craft 1 Gnocchi in the Noodle House
Give 4 Gnocchi
REWARDS: 200 coins, 5 pickaxes, 3 experience points

PookieBear50
06-19-19, 04:40 PM
Wax On, Wax Off
1 of 2
Need more Surf City stuff? Help this chicken wax a board!
Get 1 Surfboard Chicken (Buy this from the Market!)
Send 1 Delivery in the Order Warehouse
Get 5 Surf Wax (drops after delivery)
REWARD: 200 c, 3 xp

Get Anything Cool, Brah?
1 of 2
This little beachside Surf Shop has all your Surf City needs! Turn your extra stuff into something else! You can make items needed for the Surf City Collection!
Have 1 Surf Shop (Buy this from the Market)

Surf City
1 of 11
I think it's time to catch a wave and hang ten! Let's grab some of that Surf Wax and get the surfboards ready!
Send 5 deliveries
Get 3 Surf Wax (drops after delivery)

Collect Them All!
Can you get all of the prizes from the Collections Gallery? I've got a prize for you if you can!
Submit 1 Surf Crab Collection
Have Party Crab
Have Surf Practice
Have Buried Pig
Have Beach Truck
Have Seagulls
Have Beach Bonfire
Have Beach Shells
Have Sandy Path
Have Surfboard Spot
Have Firefly Jar
REWARD: 200 c, 3 XP, 1 Golden Lure

Bow-Wow-a-Bunga
If you can turn in enough Surf City stuff to the Collections Gallery, I've got a totally rad Surf Dog for you!
Submit 5 Party Crab Collections
REWARD: 200 c, 3 xp, 1 Surf Dog

Catch a Wave
This goal is not required for Surf City. Completing this series of goals will reward you with an item to help you out!
1 of 6
Start Craft Shampoo and Conditioner (Make this in the Soap Maker!)

Surfboard: 2000 c (one-time use)
Surfboard Chicken: 20 gems (one-time use)
Surf Shop: 175 gems

Paul__
06-19-19, 04:44 PM
Catch a Wave
1 of 6
Start Craft Shampoo and Conditioner (Make this in the Soap Maker!)

it would be great if we could know what this item was.

judyandthecat
06-19-19, 04:48 PM

Patience!
I don't have much patience ...

Paul__
06-19-19, 04:57 PM
Patience!
I don't have much patience ...

lol, me neither. I just want to know what the prize is before I put in resources...The first step doesnt look too hard but it obviously gets worse as we go on.

PookieBear50
06-19-19, 04:57 PM

Sorry, I just typed what appeared on my screen. And I won't speculate, because I will probably be totally wrong.

Paul__
06-19-19, 04:59 PM
Sorry, I just typed what appeared on my screen. And I won't speculate, because I will probably be totally wrong.

lol, same with me. I hope it?s a decoration though.

PookieBear50
06-19-19, 05:24 PM
Surf City
Goal 2 of 11
A properly waxed surfboard will help you handle those awesome barrels. Keep your grip and you won't have to bail!
Get 1 Surfboard (Buy this from the Market!)
Get 3 Waxed Surboard (Collected from the Surfboard

Paul__
06-20-19, 11:27 AM
Goal 6 of 6: Catch a Wave
Craft 1 Gnocchi in the Noodle House
Give 5 Gnocchi
REWARDS: 200 coins, 5 pickaxes, 3 experience points

Only pickaxes? Definitely skipping this one. I can easily buy these or do deliveries.

judyandthecat
06-20-19, 12:35 PM
Only pickaxes? Definitely skipping this one. I can easily buy these or do deliveries.

Only have to give 4 typed it wrong!
A decoration would of been nicer but the mine can be nasty

judyandthecat
06-20-19, 02:31 PM
Goal 3
Collect 3 Puka Shells from the pigs

judyandthecat
06-21-19, 02:34 PM
Goal 4
Collect 3 Cool Shades from the Windmill

skkdjdkckdmj
06-21-19, 06:17 PM
Does anyone know if the Party Crab (a prize that can be won in the collections) is a pet?

judyandthecat
06-22-19, 02:31 PM
Goal 5
Collect 3 Sand Pails from the sheep

judyandthecat
06-23-19, 05:28 PM
Goal 6
Get 3 Wetsuits from the pond

Want a better chance then there is a Surfer Bait you can buy.
If not all baits can catch a wetsuit!

LOWER LEVELS from the bakery

RachelWS
06-23-19, 09:08 PM
I don?t have the option to make bait for wet suits in my bait shop 😢

PookieBear50
06-23-19, 09:37 PM
I don?t have the option to make bait for wet suits in my bait shop ��

We do not make the bait; we must buy it with gems.

When you tap on the Pond, the usual bait options should appear...but there should also be a green button in the middle that you can tap on. It will take you to a new menu which should show the special bait with a "0" next to it. Tap on it, and you will be offered the option to purchase the special bait.

RachelWS
06-23-19, 09:51 PM
We do not make the bait; we must buy it with gems.

When you tap on the Pond, the usual bait options should appear...but there should also be a green button in the middle that you can tap on. It will take you to a new menu which should show the special bait with a "0" next to it. Tap on it, and you will be offered the option to purchase the special bait.

Thank you 😊

dugambon
06-24-19, 03:33 AM
I am curious too. Is it a pet? Or is it like flying squirrel, hippo pond, tilapia pond?
Does anyone know if the Party Crab (a prize that can be won in the collections) is a pet?

judyandthecat
06-24-19, 02:31 PM
Goal 7
Get 3 Beach Towels from the Cider House

judyandthecat
06-25-19, 03:39 PM
Goal 8
Get 3 Surf Leashes from the Farmer's Outpost

judyandthecat
06-26-19, 02:40 PM
Goal 9
Get 3 Zinc Sunscreen from the mine
LOWER LEVELS from the Sugar Spinner

lubok
06-27-19, 03:16 AM
lol, me neither. I just want to know what the prize is before I put in resources...The first step doesnt look too hard but it obviously gets worse as we go on.
I have patiently gone through all six steps, just today I have finished the goal 6, and all I have got are those damned pickaxes! I am speechless! Now I don't ever want to waste my time to do any more goals. Have to admit that your plan to find out what's the prize before putting in resources was very wise.

judyandthecat
06-27-19, 03:41 AM
I have patiently gone through all six steps, just today I have finished the goal 6, and all I have got are those damned pickaxes! I am speechless! Now I don't ever want to waste my time to do any more goals. Have to admit that your plan to find out what's the prize before putting in resources was very wise.

All six steps were posted with prize
Post 2 Page 1 of this thread
A decoration would of been nicer but some players do need pickaxes.

PookieBear50
06-27-19, 12:59 PM

All six steps were posted with prize
Post 2 Page 1 of this thread
A decoration would of been nicer but some players do need pickaxes.

Considering that goal 9 of the main event is in the mine, pickaxes are quite helpful indeed.

judyandthecat
06-27-19, 02:32 PM
Goal 10
Get 3 Beach Lei from the Almond Trees

BatCrzy2
06-28-19, 05:15 AM
The Party Crab is just too stinking cute!! :)

judyandthecat
06-28-19, 02:32 PM
Goal 11
Get 3 Flip Flops from the studio
LOWER LEVELS from the deep fryer

The Surf Shop is ON SALE

With this you can take the previous day's item to make the next event day item.

judyandthecat
06-28-19, 03:00 PM
Storm 8

The SEAGULLS ARE AWESOME.

ANIMATED!

Love them!

DaphneGlass
06-28-19, 05:51 PM
Anybody else’s almond trees just not dropping at all, I’ve had no drops at all from mine and am locked on 10/11, wondered what 11/11 was but I now know from Judy it’s the **** studio, another no dropper, if I get there. I think there must be a problem as it’s odd I have had not one single drop, I have two almond trees so a low chance anyway x

BatCrzy2
06-28-19, 07:17 PM
Anybody else?s almond trees just not dropping at all, I?ve had no drops at all from mine and am locked on 10/11, wondered what 11/11 was but I now know from Judy it?s the **** studio, another no dropper, if I get there. I think there must be a problem as it?s odd I have had not one single drop, I have two almond trees so a low chance anyway x

I have 4 almond trees and usually get 1 drop each time.

Lilliepaddd
06-28-19, 09:40 PM
The studio is awful....1 drop since this afternoon...sigh!

bubaxx
06-29-19, 04:26 AM
The Surf Doggo is really cute!
I hope I can get that adorable Party Crab!

DaphneGlass
06-29-19, 09:28 AM
I have 4 almond trees and usually get 1 drop each time.

Good god! 4 almond trees, did u have 100s of gems or something, I cannot afford to buy gems as out of work and no money at all, I used to buy a bundle once a month but not at the mo, till I get work anyway - the almond trees are a lot of gems xx

RoyalBlue305
06-29-19, 11:08 AM
Zero drop from the Studio so far. I’ve made short and long time items but no drops yet. I’ve sunk to far down on the leaderboard to finish in a decent position and hoped for a good outcome on the collection but this looks like a bust too. Seems like these events get I increasingly more difficult and virtually impossible. Not sure what to think at this point. It’s really hard to justify putting years of effort into the game and quit but then yet again how much more time do I devote to it and continue to not succeed?

hkat2006
06-29-19, 12:21 PM
I just won the Party Crab but the Sandle Castle habitat is not available for purchase. Anyone else have this happen?

ankavale1000
06-29-19, 01:52 PM
I just won the Party Crab but the Sandle Castle habitat is not available for purchase. Anyone else have this happen?

When u drag out the party Crab from storage, does the pop up msg tell u it needs Sandcastle habitat? For me, the msg said Backwood Bayou habitat.

hkat2006
06-29-19, 02:00 PM
When u drag out the party Crab from storage, does the pop up msg tell u it needs Sandcastle habitat? For me, the msg said Backwood Bayou habitat.

The message said I needed a Sand Castle.

logansmil
06-29-19, 03:10 PM
My surf dog seems to have fleas. He can't stop scratching!! I'm still going to try to win the party crab as well.

judyandthecat
06-29-19, 03:17 PM
The message said I needed a Sand Castle.

I just did a test and he can indeed live in the Sand Castle as well as the Backwood Bayou

ladyro2
06-29-19, 04:39 PM
Well I have turned in 16 items for day ten and not on pair of shoses

seesters
06-29-19, 05:29 PM
Here we go again.... This event was going much better than the last. And then ...the studio... I have had ONE sandals....ONE. ☹️

Wow... got one more.... both times it was the sandy path... already have some from last events. Doesn’t seem to matter whether I make scarves, belts, sweater.... nothing. Quite disappointed.

judyandthecat
06-29-19, 08:10 PM
Here we go again.... This event was going much better than the last. And then ...the studio... I have had ONE sandals....ONE. ☹️

Do you have extra gems to buy the Surf Shop for half price?
88 gems
Then you can make them and not have to worry about getting them.
There is a beautiful dog for turning in five collections ...he is worth 88 gems!

waterhole9
06-29-19, 11:25 PM

I NEVER get any of the collectibles that should drop from the studio. What exactly do I have to craft to get those flip-flops?

PookieBear50
06-30-19, 02:16 AM
As usual, the Studio is the one that is going to mess me up. So far I have two Flip-Flops...the odds of getting #3 seem very long indeed. I have no idea when--or IF--I will complete Goal 11, let alone any of the other event goals by turning in enough collections.

Sigh. It's always one thing or another...

DaphneGlass
06-30-19, 02:48 AM
Zero drop from the Studio so far. I’ve made short and long time items but no drops yet. I’ve sunk to far down on the leaderboard to finish in a decent position and hoped for a good outcome on the collection but this looks like a bust too. Seems like these events get I increasingly more difficult and virtually impossible. Not sure what to think at this point. It’s really hard to justify putting years of effort into the game and quit but then yet again how much more time do I devote to it and continue to not succeed?

I feel the same, I think this game is for people who have time to be in it constantly, I too have been playing the game for years but I think I will quit now, as you say these events are too difficult, its no longer enjoyable, I am completely off the leaderboard now, I was 2nd but there must be *****ers as some are say 20k, also the van asks for items that take more than 17 hours to craft and you can bet your bottom dollar that craft wont be for sale anywhere, wish we could discard the van like the train. Other than all that its a great game but too many events after each other so I am giving up in events anyway for the time being x

DaphneGlass
06-30-19, 02:54 AM
88 gems
There is a beautiful dog for turning in five collections ...he is worth 88 gems!

Not everyone has 88 gems, I never have more that about 20, and not everyone can afford to keep buying gems, I know I cant as I am out of work and get nothing from the Govt so buying gems is the last priority for me, sorry to rant but it really annoys me that this game is set up to force people to BUY gems to succeed, people probably would more so if the didn't feel forced, it should be enjoyable not frustrating and money grabbing xx

princessskykennedy
06-30-19, 04:15 AM
Ok so four full studio items crafted and not one flip flop....seriously what it the point?

judyandthecat
06-30-19, 05:21 AM
I NEVER get any of the collectibles that should drop from the studio. What exactly do I have to craft to get those flip-flops?

Not sure of your level
Always check your goal in the to do list telling you where
Collect 3 Flip Flops from the studio
LOWER LEVELS from the Deep Fryer

Make scarves the shortest timed item if it is the studio

kindefarm1890
06-30-19, 08:31 AM
Yesterday it took 35 collections between the two studios before the first flip flop dropped. Today I have collected 43 items from the studios and still no flip flops. It doesn't matter what was made scarves to the alpaca plushie nothing dropped. I did spend the gems for the van. Out of the 11 collections I have turned in 7 were from crafting the flip flops in the van.

On the plus side I did win the crab and 1 buried pig that I wanted. I am now hoping for a second buried pig and/or some paths. Good luck to everyone still trying.

S8 it would be nice is you made a decoration version of the crab it would look nice next to the fiesta penguins.

spring_peeper
06-30-19, 08:47 AM
88 gems

I do not think it is fair that we have to buy gems in order to complete these events. Even then we aren?t guaranteed the top prize, albeit a prize after 5 turn ins is rewarded.

If that?s the case, S8 should stop having these repetitive events with the SAME goals from the SAME crafts that have the SAME poor drop rates and just sell a crab and a dog for 88 gems in the market. Then the majority of us won?t waste our time trying to win something we know we ultimately have to spend money on anyways.

jed1066
06-30-19, 10:49 AM
I have just got my milestone hula gnome I do not have any other gnomes so where does it live please .i have no option to buy a habitat for it either
Tia

Update I restarted my device now I have a habitat in the market thankyou

tsumtsum27
07-01-19, 08:08 AM
I hv just turn in the 5th collections. No converter machine, no spending gems. I only have 1 studio. Got the dog, cute. Got the seagulls, love it. Got a jar of fireflies too. Im happy with this event n the prizes. Thank Storm8 n good luck everyone.

Lapetshop7
07-01-19, 01:40 PM
I'm so thankful for the converter building. If it wasn't for the surf van, I would not have gotten all of the prizes. All these days later and the studio still has not dropped anything. It's a real shame, but oh well. What will complaining do right.. anyways thanks for allowing us to be able to buy and use event buildings to help. Also, I'm so ready for a sale!! Please give us one soon! Thanks

PookieBear50
07-01-19, 02:14 PM
I was able to get the fifth set of Flip Flops and turn in my 5th collection. Hoping to get at least 6 more (to attempt to get all the prizes), but at this late time, I'm not confident I'll be successful. Still, I am glad I could at least finish this much.

princessskykennedy
07-01-19, 04:02 PM
Umm now the fishing is turned off? Gave it a gem bait and got anchovie?!!! Seriously? No part for goal,,,

inara_24
07-01-19, 04:04 PM
Yesterday it took 35 collections between the two studios before the first flip flop dropped. Today I have collected 43 items from the studios and still no flip flops. It doesn't matter what was made scarves to the alpaca plushie nothing dropped. I did spend the gems for the van. Out of the 11 collections I have turned in 7 were from crafting the flip flops in the van.

On the plus side I did win the crab and 1 buried pig that I wanted. I am now hoping for a second buried pig and/or some paths. Good luck to everyone still trying.

S8 it would be nice is you made a decoration version of the crab it would look nice next to the fiesta penguins.

I’ve received 1 flip flop. There was another even recently where I continually made stuff for about 4 or 5 days in the studio and only got like 2 drops. Therefore I hate having to get drops from the studio.

db1323
07-01-19, 10:29 PM

Wow... got one more.... both times it was the sandy path... already have some from last events. Doesn?t seem to matter whether I make scarves, belts, sweater.... nothing. Quite disappointed.

It seems to be the same M.O. with each event. Get to the last task and the drop rate turns to zero 😡

fidthesquid
07-02-19, 03:13 PM
Yet another event that the drop rates reduced to naff all on the last item needed for the pet. Ive been making items in the studio for days and got one flip flop- I won't even make one reward on this event now. After days of logging in every hour and spending loads of effort to try and make the goals there's absolutely no reward- yet again!! you really should reward the people that are actually on the last goal during the last couple of days ams increase the drop rate for those just waiting for that item. After all, we're the ones that have devoted HOURS getting to the point that we're waiting for those drops from the studio?? I'm really sick of spending loads of time getting each item, only for the last goal to be TOTALLY impossible.

RoyalBlue305
07-02-19, 06:12 PM
Agreed. It’s to the point of being absurd. I bought the surf shop van to make more sandals but the drop rate is so low for the previous items so i ran out of those so fast and then had to start making those items instead of the last item I needed in the first place! I ended up with 16 collection turn-ins and got a bunch of firefly traps and fire pits mainly. One or two would have sufficed. No sand paths. No crab. I did get the seagulls and 2 shells but other that it was a lot to devote that much energy and time to come up so short. Its frustrating to devote that many hours a day to stay at a competitive level only to have Lucy pull out the football at the last minute. I love the game obviously. But this is just getting to be tough swallow each time. Sorry. I hate to be negative but not sure what else to do. I don’t want quit so I guess I just have to shut up cuz nothing apparently is going to change. “Shrugs”

RoyalBlue305
07-02-19, 06:23 PM
I feel the same, I think this game is for people who have time to be in it constantly, I too have been playing the game for years but I think I will quit now, as you say these events are too difficult, its no longer enjoyable, I am completely off the leaderboard now, I was 2nd but there must be *****ers as some are say 20k, also the van asks for items that take more than 17 hours to craft and you can bet your bottom dollar that craft wont be for sale anywhere, wish we could discard the van like the train. Other than all that its a great game but too many events after each other so I am giving up in events anyway for the time being x

I got the Van for the 88 gems and I got the seagulls and the shells and the buried pig but not the crab. These collection events are pretty much impossible unless you buy the parts converter day one and start crafting right away I guess. I used pretty much all my mine tools and down to almost zero gems trying to win the crab. Really disappointing. It shouldn?t be cuz it?s just a game but I am bummed that I took so much time away from other things like SLEEP to make sure I stayed within reach of the goal but it didn?t matter. Oh well. Happy 4th everyone!

Natasha_07
07-02-19, 08:44 PM
I only managed to get 3 collections, I don't think I want to do anymore events. I still severely lacking old maps and land deeds & pets are not even that generous.

Lilliepaddd
07-03-19, 12:01 AM
I managed to get quite a few collections...I bought the surf truck converter and hoarded a bunch of stuff for the studio. I turned in "luckily" 45+ including sand tiles and no party crab...I don't get it...that's beyond ridiculous! That not luck that's some kind of mistake at this point! Ugh

Friday_1
07-03-19, 12:26 AM
I think I’m done too. I’ve worked hours and hours and finished first place on the leaderboard. Have you seen the crab? It’s tiny and doesn’t move around the board. Very disappointing. I didn’t count how many collections I turned in, but the party crab is a better prize than the 1st place crab. No more leaderboards for me.

Lilliepaddd
07-03-19, 12:04 PM
I think I’m done too. I’ve worked hours and hours and finished first place on the leaderboard. Have you seen the crab? It’s tiny and doesn’t move around the board. Very disappointing. I didn’t count how many collections I turned in, but the party crab is a better prize than the 1st place crab. No more leaderboards for me.

Couldn't agree more!