PDA

View Full Version : what are the new green box thingys in the bubbles mean?

tea123
04-15-11, 06:36 PM
what do the green type boxes mean in the bubbles above peoples heads ? ive only just seen them.

ahshan
04-15-11, 06:44 PM
There's a green mirror in the bubble. It means there isn't a mirror available for them to look at themselves in.

tea123
04-15-11, 07:13 PM
but i have 8 mirrors, six free standing and ive placed 2 on the walls in my store i just rearanged them and saw the green box bubbles they stand close to a mirror and do this !!

talyon
04-15-11, 07:47 PM
but i have 8 mirrors, six free standing and ive placed 2 on the walls in my store i just rearanged them and saw the green box bubbles they stand close to a mirror and do this !!

Perhaps your customers don't like what they just tried on, as in real life.

ahshan
04-15-11, 07:50 PM
Perhaps your customers don't like what they just tried on, as in real life.

and if they're too far away from the mirrors, then that may be a problem since they don't like to walk.

talyon
04-15-11, 08:39 PM
and if they're too far away from the mirrors, then that may be a problem since they don't like to walk.

In that case maybe soon there well be Segways for them to use. Lol

tea123
04-15-11, 09:26 PM
yep they seem fussy lol ive been moving those mirrors around to see where they want them i think im getting there now

seastripes
04-16-11, 06:10 AM
Ouw i thought the green thing is a changing room lol

deadpixel
04-16-11, 06:41 AM
Ouw i thought the green thing is a changing room lol

Depending on what the customer was browsing, a clothing item or accessory, the "Green Thing" may either be a changing room or a mirror.

deadpixel
04-16-11, 06:43 AM

I believe the wall mirrors are decorative, not functional.

ahshan
04-16-11, 12:01 PM
I believe the wall mirrors are decorative, not functional.

The wall mirrors work too. I've seen my customers stand in front of it and then buy the item.

kooky panda
04-16-11, 02:04 PM
I had problems with wall mirrors until I finally realized ( I can be a little slow) that I had tables blocking the wall mirrors. The shopper has to be able to walk
right up to the wall mirror.