PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!

sunshine56
04-15-11, 04:24 PM
Just wanted to say thank you to Magma, Norman, and everyone else at TL. I finally won a City of the Week! lol

The prize is going straight back to you guys though because I still need to get the Burj Al Arab!

Thanks again, and I hope this post was okay. I didn't know where else to put it :o

sunshine56
04-15-11, 10:18 PM
Just a quick update...no luck on the Burj Al Arab. 1 more CC and I'll have 24 for another chance.

Regardless, thanks again TL!

sehana
04-15-11, 10:41 PM
Oh I know I got excited when I won the Farm OTW (Of The Week) Contest for Apr. 15.
Gotta figure out what I want first :p

Thank u TL squad!!

sunshine56
04-16-11, 06:39 AM
Oh I know I got excited when I won the Farm OTW (Of The Week) Contest for Apr. 15.
Gotta figure out what I want first :p

Thank u TL squad!!

Yeah! A pop-up about a game called Kingdoms or something showed up, so I got 6 more gems. Tried again, and yet another miss! I think in total, I've tried the Magic Case a good 25 times without getting that awesome hotel! Spent some good money when CS was barely out. I've gotten everything else though, lol. And I've earned as much CC as I can in-game, so I'm waiting for something else.

Deeville1
04-16-11, 07:04 PM
Thanks for starting this thread! I also won 50 city dollars for my City Story. Got a nice Luxury Condo, now what to do with the rest. Thanks TeamLava!

ocdetails
05-10-11, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the win last week! The 50 city bucks helped me round out a little scene I was working on and I still have enough left to change my city name if I wanted. I appreciate it even though this is probably my last week on the game. :)