PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: Barnyard Fun - 2019 Jun 11 (15 Days)

AnnirasSweets
06-11-19, 12:02 PM
15 Day Goal - Barnyard Fun
*Goal should end June 25, 2019*

*Post for GOAL BUGS has been started in the Bugs Forum.*

*Goal Deco images not showing --> FIXED*

Goal 1: Barnyard Fun
Buy 8 Barnyard Background (16g to skip)

- Wallpaper

- $8,000 each
Buy 12 Haybale Floors (24g to skip)

- Floor Tile

- $9,000 each
*Rewards: $2,620, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Barnyard Oven Appliance**Side Goal Opens*

Goal 2: Stable Business
Serve 3 Barnyard Oven (4g to skip) *Typo - Serve = Build*

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $35,000 each

- 28 Barnyard Oven Manual + 12 Barnyard Knob
Serve 15 Barnyard Loaf (15g to skip)

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: *$2,660, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Barnyard Roast Recipe*

Goal 3: Horsing Around
Serve 20 Barnyard Roast (40g to skip)

- 4 Hours
Buy 2 Moo le Chic (4g to skip)

- Wall Deco

- $22,000 each
*Rewards: $2,700, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Barnyard Biscuits Recipe*

Goal 4: Restaurant Rooster
Serve 25 Barnyard Biscuits (63g to skip)

- 5 Hours
Buy ANY 1 floor deco (can't skip)
*Rewards: $2,775, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Barnyard Stove Appliance*

Goal 5: Hay!
Build 3 Barnyard Stove (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $39,000 each

- 40 Barnyard Stove Manual + 32 Barnyard Spring
Serve 15 Waffled Chicken (23g to skip)

- 3 Hours
*Rewards: $2,880, 80 xp, UNLOCKS - Barnyard Steak Recipe*

Goal 6: A Farmer's Community
Visit 12 Community Members (12g to skip)
Leave 12 Tips (12g to skip)
Have 2 Country Counter (4g to skip)

- $15,000 each
*Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp, UNLOCKS - Heffigy Floor Deco*

Goal 7: Fresh off the Farm
Serve 25 Barnyard Steak (88g to skip)

- 7 Hours
Have 1 Heffigy (2g to skip)

- 1x1 Floor Deco

- $20,000 each
*Rewards: $3,300, 90 xp, UNLOCKS - Barnyard Breakfast Recipe*

Goal 8: Hoofin' It
Have 4 Rustic Country Table (8g to skip)

- $14,000 each
Have 4 Milking Stool (8g to skip)

- $16,000 each
*Rewards: $3,470, 95 xp, UNLOCKS - Cob Collecting Floor Deco*

Goal 9: Fields of Green
Serve 12 Barnyard Breakfast (60g to skip)

- 10 Hours
Have 1 Cob Collecting (2g to skip)

- 2x2 Floor Deco

- $32,000 each
*Rewards: $3,700, 100 xp, 1 Free Field Ride Deco*

Final Goal Prize:
Field Ride, 4x4, 65 Gems

SIDE GOAL:

Barnyard Bonanza Part One:
Serve 12 Roast Chicken (30g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- Unlocks at Level 24

- 44 Hours *under Dinner tab*
Serve 14 BBQ Chicken (35g to skip)

- Basic Grill

- Unlocks at Level 40

- 16 Hours *under Lunch tab*
Serve 14 Strawberry Salad (20g to skip)

- Basic Stove

- Unlocks at Level 14

- 1 Hour *under Dessert tab*
Rewards: $6,000, 165 xp

Barnyard Bonanza Part Two:
Serve 14 Roast Chicken (42g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 14 BBQ Chicken (53g to skip)

- Basic Grill

Serve 14 Strawberry Salad (25g to skip)

- Basic Stove

Rewards: $6,000, 165 xp

Barnyard Bonanza Part Three:
Serve 16 Roast Chicken (60g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 16 BBQ Chicken (70g to skip)

- Basic Grill

Serve 16 Strawberry Salad (30g to skip)

- Basic Stove

Rewards: $6,000, 165 xp, +1 Free Harvest Stand

Final Side Goal Prize:
Harvest Stand, 4x4, 24 Gem Value (Released as Fall Harvest Mystery Crate 1st Prize, September 06, 2015.)

NEW GOAL ITEMS:
https://i.imgur.com/iPC6A59.png
MAIN GOAL CARDS:
https://i.imgur.com/HvqXgpW.png
https://i.imgur.com/WzOKpIw.png
https://i.imgur.com/X2s8lgB.png
SIDE GOAL CARDS:
https://i.imgur.com/Rsi3lIt.png
June 20, 2019 - iOS Value Pack Offer:

Pier Fishing is a 4x4 Floor Deco worth 40 Gems. It was originally released as the final Goal Reward during the Crab Critter Festival Goals on June 04, 2014.
https://i.imgur.com/3Z7385Q.jpg

EdiiLouise
06-11-19, 12:10 PM
Correct me if wrong but the side quest goal requires us to serve 12 roast chicken but that takes 2 days?? What a shame as the reward is so gorgeous

EdiiLouise
06-11-19, 12:12 PM
And they screwed up the recipes again..........

Sugarandspicey2
06-11-19, 12:26 PM
Recipes from last goals Oven

veronikaKelly
06-11-19, 12:26 PM
So disappointed in the increase of food amounts and timess for the side goal. I want it so badly. It is indeed gorgeous .

Roast Chicken and BbQ Chicken?! Its like S8 doesnt want us to complete it. Going to give a go anyway. Good luck :)

EdiiLouise
06-11-19, 12:28 PM
So disappointed in the increase of food amounts and timess for the side goal. I want it so badly. It is indeed gorgeous .

Roast Chicken and BbQ Chicken?! Its like S8 doesnt want us to complete it. Going to give a go anyway. Good luck :)

Yeah same and if not then I shall wait to see if they release it for Black Friday sale

AnnirasSweets
06-11-19, 12:37 PM
I've started a Bugs Post about the issues: recipes combined on both the new and last goal ovens, collectibles not dropping, new deco graphics not showing.

If I've missed or not noticed any, please add them here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108760-Barnyard-Fun-Bugs&p=1583641#post1583641

katequilter53
06-11-19, 01:31 PM
I’m not going to do the side goal because recipes take too long. It is a shame. I do like the reward.

annalimanada
06-11-19, 01:37 PM
44 and 16 hours?????

Are they nuts? :O
I only have 8 ovens to cook because I'm only at level 45 :(
And I need 3 barnyard ovens to complete the maingoal :(

How in heavensname do I complete this sidegoal??? It's impossible :(

prgirl91
06-11-19, 01:44 PM
Whoa!! 12 Roast Chickens at 2 days a pop??? And on top of that, 14 BBQ Chickens at 16 hrs a pop? This is ridiculous, obviously they don't want us to finish the side goal. Pfft...

twospoons
06-11-19, 01:47 PM
I can't preview the main goal prizes yet, but the "heffigy" is worrying me.

I like the cow picture. :)

As for side goals, it may take a bit longer than most side goals, but they're still easily finished within the 2 weeks we have to complete them. You can do the 1st batch of chicken all at once, and the 2nd & 3rd batches half at a time, and that’s still only 10 days.

I'm just sad it wasn't the hay ride for a prize (cause I already have the harvest stand). Or the table of jams & jellies.

Ilovetodesign
06-11-19, 01:52 PM
On the side goals, Step 2 the amount of the BBQ Chicken & Strawberry Salad stays the same. Is that a mistake?

AnnirasSweets
06-11-19, 01:59 PM
I'll be posting the Goal Cards in a bit though I'll likely wait to do the New Items graphic until we can actually see them in the game, lol.

As for side goals, it may take a bit longer than most side goals, but they're still easily finished within the 2 weeks we have to complete them. You can do the 1st batch of chicken all at once, and the 2nd & 3rd batches half at a time, and that?s still only 10 days.

I'm just sad it wasn't the hay ride for a prize (cause I already have the harvest stand). Or the table of jams & jellies.

I love the table, chair and counter but something is telling me I won't be a fan of the floor decos. I'm thinking the Heffigy will be a cow statue of some sort, one that I'm sure I'll never display. The Cob Collecting is the big head scratcher for me. I'm naturally picturing a bunch of corn cobs but we've already got a few of those type of decos so I can't see them revisiting that idea. That said, my brain just can not come up with any other images that fit the title. *shrugs* Guess I'll have to wait and see before making my final judgement.

I'm happy to finally get a Side Goal prize that I do not have and more importantly, one that I actually like! Thanks for that, s8 though I could've done without all the issues.

On the side goals, Step 2 the amount of the BBQ Chicken & Strawberry Salad stays the same. Is that a mistake?

No, the amount required remains the same in Part Two of the Side Goal though the gem prices change.

annalimanada
06-11-19, 02:11 PM

As for side goals, it may take a bit longer than most side goals, but they're still easily finished within the 2 weeks we have to complete them. You can do the 1st batch of chicken all at once, and the 2nd & 3rd batches half at a time, and that’s still only 10 days.

It's only possible to do the 1 batch all at once if you have the maximun amount of ovens.
Not if you only have 8 ovens to work with because you need 3 barnyard ovens as well. In my case.

tdwhitt
06-11-19, 02:12 PM
Your gonna have to change roasted chicken, that ones not not gonna make it unless no one does it, mine has no qty but I saw in the forum so I figured is was an error but it has not changed yet

EdiiLouise
06-11-19, 02:31 PM
I noticed the new recipe on the previous oven called Waffled Chicken

twospoons
06-11-19, 02:41 PM
It's only possible to do the 1 batch all at once if you have the maximun amount of ovens.
Not if you only have 8 ovens to work with because you need 3 barnyard ovens as well. In my case.

Okay, so you have to do the 1st step in 2 batches too. That’s still only 12 days (technically 11, because it's 44 hrs to cook, not 48). I'm not saying it won't be difficult, it's ridiculously hard once you add in the 16 hr recipe too, but they've never given us a goal that's literally impossible.

MamaFoodie
06-11-19, 03:37 PM
We should have had a cowboy steak with the large bone, a big butter baked potato and cherry crisp.

slayer7000
06-11-19, 03:46 PM
So many bugs... once again all they have to do is check before they release content

Ilovetodesign
06-11-19, 04:26 PM
Has anyone finished the side goals?
I just finished. Just kidding. The only part I finished was the Strawberry Salads in the 1st part.

KadeeDid
06-11-19, 08:03 PM
Okay, so you have to do the 1st step in 2 batches too. That’s still only 12 days (technically 11, because it's 44 hrs to cook, not 48). I'm not saying it won't be difficult, it's ridiculously hard once you add in the 16 hr recipe too, but they've never given us a goal that's literally impossible.

I used to be able to complete all the goals. BS is still feasible but I have so many unfinished RS goals as I have a busy schedule.

fawziaj
06-11-19, 08:23 PM
@AnnirasSweets

As always you are ever so helpful
Thank you my dear

Metapont1618
06-11-19, 10:53 PM
I really appreciate the side goal this time. It is more challenging than previous side goals, but easy doable within 15 days if you have unlocked all 18 appliance slots. And it is worth it, since we don’t get another blossom grove.

myharleycat
06-12-19, 06:41 AM
Ok here’s my big big question. Does anyone know how we six new recipes in a new appliance for this goal. Yet half of them are already completed? Thanks

brwnsuga8
06-12-19, 09:52 AM
The recipes look sloppy and unappealing. Plus, they've given us several of these types of dishes already. The main goal prize is ok. The side goal prize is nice, but the odds of me finishing with a 2 day recipe and 16 hr recipes...
The glitches and mistakes - I just don't know what to say anymore. If I could have a job where I get to make several mistakes and still get paid, it would be a dream! lol

blackstarr31
06-12-19, 11:03 AM
This has to be the worst side goal ever, I don't understand as customer service company how they keep getting it wrong, THE SIDE GOALS SHOULD BE PAST GOALS. WE'RE ALWAYS GOING TO BE COOKING ON BASIC OVENS!!!!

Prizepecha
06-12-19, 11:21 AM
I bought a goal stove and it gave me an aussie stove that I can't even aquireparts to build. [Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)], so why are these goals so messed up and difficult to complete? Been playing for years and it's just getting worse.

EdiiLouise
06-12-19, 01:22 PM
I bought a goal stove and it gave me an aussie stove that I can't even aquireparts to build. [Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)], so why are these goals so messed up and difficult to complete? Been playing for years and it's just getting worse.

Eh? You need barnyard oven

EdiiLouise
06-12-19, 01:23 PM
Has anyone finished the side goals?
I just finished. Just kidding. The only part I finished was the Strawberry Salads in the 1st part.

Nope. As much as I love the reward - unfortunately gonna skip this side goal and hopefully they release it in the Fall in the sale

AnnirasSweets
06-12-19, 06:26 PM
Ok here?s my big big question. Does anyone know how we six new recipes in a new appliance for this goal. Yet half of them are already completed? Thanks

There are only three recipes for the new appliances, the other three are a mistake and are really from the last 15 Day Goal appliances. It's an error and should be fixed at any time now, last time it happened it was fixed the same day.

edie62
06-13-19, 01:15 AM
I have already used so many gems I'm not pleased with myself. I get like ocd about getting things done and end up using lots of gems.

1) How do some people have so many more ovens out than me?

2) Putting sooooo many 2 day roast chicken on a goal is just not fair on us and if you really want it, you'll end up using gems. I have seen this item in other places and really wanted to get it.

Cheers.

AnnirasSweets
06-13-19, 03:14 AM
I have already used so many gems I'm not pleased with myself. I get like ocd about getting things done and end up using lots of gems.

1) How do some people have so many more ovens out than me?

2) Putting sooooo many 2 day roast chicken on a goal is just not fair on us and if you really want it, you'll end up using gems. I have seen this item in other places and really wanted to get it.

Cheers.

Everyone automatically gets 18 slots for appliances just by playing through the game levels. If players want to have more than 18 appliances on their game board at one time, they have to purchase an extra slot using gems which is how some players have so many more appliances out than others. The current price is 49 gems for each additional gem slot, back at the start of the game it used to be 25 gems and on very rare occasions the slots go on sale which is a great time to buy them.

AnnirasSweets
06-13-19, 03:16 AM

I'm still working on goal 4 so I've not got to the Barnyard Stove appliance yet to know the details of any issues regarding that item. If you're having issues with the second goal appliance, you should post in the bugs forum, include as many details as possible and add photos if you can.

Bugs Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?14-Restaurant-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

Ilovetodesign
06-13-19, 07:59 AM
Hi everyone,
How is everyone doing? I just got done doing the all of the BBQ Chicken for Part 1 of the Side Goals. Now have all 12 of the Roasted Chickens cooking. In a little over 4hrs. I will have 7 of them done. The 8th will be done in about 6hrs. The last 4 have 2 days.
I have all 3 of the Barnyard Ovens built and out. Which gives me 3 slots open at the moment. I?m making some different quick things since I?m about to have nothing but BBQ Chicken & then the Roasted Chicken.

twospoons
06-13-19, 12:45 PM
Hi everyone,
How is everyone doing? I just got done doing the all of the BBQ Chicken for Part 1 of the Side Goals. Now have all 12 of the Roasted Chickens cooking. In a little over 4hrs. I will have 7 of them done. The 8th will be done in about 6hrs. The last 4 have 2 days.
I have all 3 of the Barnyard Ovens built and out. Which gives me 3 slots open at the moment. I?m making some different quick things since I?m about to have nothing but BBQ Chicken & then the Roasted Chicken.

Why not get a head start on step 2?

Ilovetodesign
06-14-19, 07:20 AM
I think I mat have just messed this up. Did something wrong with the calculation trying to get ahead. Now I might have to cook the BBQ Chicken all over again. The last 4 Roasted Chicken in the 1st Part has 15 hrs for a couple of them. 18hrs for
1 of them. I watched videos to speed them up a bit. I think I can watch maybe 1 more video.
I was thinking I have 16 hrs until the BBQ Chicken would spoil. I guess I miscalculated how much more time I would have left with the Roasted Chicken even though I waited a few hours or so before starting the BBQ Chicken for Part 2.
So, should I serve the BBQ chicken & start over or wait? This is causing stress. Not good for me especially with my health not good.

AnnirasSweets
06-14-19, 07:43 AM
I think I mat have just messed this up. Did something wrong with the calculation trying to get ahead. Now I might have to cook the BBQ Chicken all over again. The last 4 Roasted Chicken in the 1st Part has 15 hrs for a couple of them. 18hrs for
1 of them. I watched videos to speed them up a bit. I think I can watch maybe 1 more video.
I was thinking I have 16 hrs until the BBQ Chicken would spoil. I guess I miscalculated how much more time I would have left with the Roasted Chicken even though I waited a few hours or so before starting the BBQ Chicken for Part 2.
So, should I serve the BBQ chicken & start over or wait? This is causing stress. Not good for me especially with my health not good.

The general rule of thumb is: however long it takes to cook a recipe, that's how long you have until it spoils but lots of players report there's even more time than that, especially with the longer timed recipes. Conservatively, once the BBQ Chicken is finished and ready to serve, you've got another 16 hours until it spoils but popular opinion says you've got more time than even that. From the sound of your post, I would think you would be fine leaving the BBQ to wait until your Roast Chickens are ready.

And, since the Main Goal recipes have much shorter timers, you'll have to check in more frequently than the Side Goal would demand to serve things up. That's good news for you since it means you should be able to keep an eye on the chicken situation without adding extra log ins to your schedule.

annalimanada
06-14-19, 08:43 AM
I really hate this goal.
I'm still at the first part of the sidegoal and be able to finish in two days. I just put the last roast chicken in the oven.
With only 9 ovens to work with :(
This is not fair :( because I really like the goalprice :(

mogglo
06-14-19, 12:46 PM
The general rule of thumb is: however long it takes to cook a recipe, that's how long you have until it spoils but lots of players report there's even more time than that, especially with the longer timed recipes.

Spoilage time equals 2.5 times the cook time. So a 16 hour recipe will spoil after 40 hours. I've timed spoilage several times myself and agree with this conclusion.

Regarding the current goal recipes appearing on multiple appliances, I'm wondering if it's really a bug (why hasn't it been fixed yet?). Perhaps Storm8 is trying to make up for its less than stellar performance over these past months by "throwing the players a bone". I'm currently cooking my last batch of the second recipe on the second appliance. I should be finished with the main goal by tomorrow, which will leave me with about 10 days to work on Parts 2 and 3 of the side goal. I started the goal on Day 2 and have 20 appliance slots. The side goal isn't as daunting as it first appeared, if you have at least 18 appliance slots.

AnnirasSweets
06-14-19, 03:28 PM
UPDATE Goal Decos are now visible, first post graphics have been updated to include them.

---------------------

Spoilage time equals 2.5 times the cook time. So a 16 hour recipe will spoil after 40 hours. I've timed spoilage several times myself and agree with this conclusion.

...snip...

Thanks for the data on the spoilage - it's a good thing to know but not something I've ever had the time or inclination to figure out myself, lol.

callmetired
06-15-19, 09:17 AM

Regarding the current goal recipes appearing on multiple appliances, I'm wondering if it's really a bug (why hasn't it been fixed yet?). Perhaps Storm8 is trying to make up for its less than stellar performance over these past months by "throwing the players a bone". I'm currently cooking my last batch of the second recipe on the second appliance. I should be finished with the main goal by tomorrow, which will leave me with about 10 days to work on Parts 2 and 3 of the side goal. I started the goal on Day 2 and have 20 appliance slots. The side goal isn't as daunting as it first appeared, if you have at least 18 appliance slots.

What's the "bone"?! Not even pretending to fix the recipe mess?

Another bizarre problem, for the second time today I served Barnyard Biscuits and though I got credit towards goal, not ONE biscuit landed on a counter. Don't have enough counters to lose one.

AnnirasSweets
06-20-19, 12:51 PM
Well, I have to say this much: for all the issues we faced during this goal release, I was able to finish very quickly. I finished with still 8 days on the goal clock, I'd almost forgotten how nice it was to have down time in this game!

Ilovetodesign
06-20-19, 01:25 PM
I?m on #7 in the main goals. I finished the side goal just the other day. I even somehow had 1 extra Roasted Chickens. Not sure how that happened.
I'm trying to finish before having to send my iPad in for repair & not sure how long it will be before I can access the game.
I hope it doesn?t take long for Apple to either repair it or send me a new one. I use my iPad everyday & play the games everyday. It helps get my mind off not feeling well.

eeveldoll
06-20-19, 09:07 PM
I doubt I'll be able to finish this goal. Haven't even unlocked the third recipe! On the first appliance! All because I went on a vacation from wed till sun last week. sigh.. at least I can hope to get the side goal prize. I'm at the last part.. So bummed.. :C I really like the main goal prize.. and that Heffigy? It looks like an ox, and will be a very nice display for the year of the ox (year 2021), IF I'm still playing and this game is still around. /sadface

KingdomMagicD
06-21-19, 04:06 AM
I want to get the value pack but don't know how? Can anyone tell me how to get it?

kayjco
06-21-19, 05:00 AM
Heffigy...I do not want a gold cow.

Lame, imo.

AnnirasSweets
06-21-19, 05:34 AM
The Value Packs are available through iOS only so players must log in to their accounts on an iDevice and simply tap the VP icon. This will open a purchase screen and you go through the motions just as you do for any other in game purchases.

If you do have access to an iDevice, full details on how to log into your account on different devices can be found in the Game Guide here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98445-Restaurant-Story-WIP-Thread&p=1413266&viewfull=1#post1413266

And here's pic of my screen on an iDevice, with the VP offer circled:

The image that can be found at the bottom of the current goal write up (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108758-GOAL-Barnyard-Fun-2019-Jun-11-(15-Days)) is the screen you'll see after clicking on that icon.

Depending on how new you are to purchasing, this thread on in game purchasing may also be something needed for referencing: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?1222-Regarding-In-App-Purchases

loujane1
06-21-19, 01:51 PM
Which oven do you need to make waffled chicken? I can?t find the recipe?

AnnirasSweets
06-21-19, 02:52 PM
Which oven do you need to make waffled chicken? I can?t find the recipe?

Waffled Chicken is on the Barnyard Stove. The first task in Goal 4 (the one that asks for Waffled Chicken) requires players to purchase and build 3 of the appliance that contains that recipe. You can just click the BUY button in your goal book and it will take you to the exact appliance you need to purchase. The first post contains images if you need a reference.

KingdomMagicD
06-21-19, 03:25 PM
Thank you AnnirasSweets! I can always count on you to help me with any question I might have! Very quickly too :)

Dinsky10
06-22-19, 01:07 AM
This is probably the first time that I am actually not going to finish the goal. I have been playing since 2012 and recently goals have become extremely difficult!! It's no longer fun... it's a shame. I have a real job, family etc and cannot play 24/7 😣😣 Will deffo have to stop playing because I am getting annoyed!

Carrieberry5
06-23-19, 10:53 AM
I played from day one and will not be able to finish goal in time.I'm wondering if all goals are like this now.I wasn't able to play for yrs due to bad service where I live.I feel like parts needed for ovens/stoves is extremely excessive.The cooking times and amount of dishes as well.

7700AnchorInn
06-24-19, 06:18 AM
And they screwed up the recipes again..........

I just went to cook on my barnyard stove and noticed the seaside salad is still locked? The goal I was working on... has been finished. I received my tractor reward. Every recipe normally would be available at this completed stage. WHY is this seaside salad in this appliance? It is also in the outback stove, maybe that's why. Thank you.

Ilovetodesign
06-24-19, 04:01 PM
I finished this one and just finished the 5 Day Goal in Bakery Story yesterday before sending my iPad in to be repaired. I miss playing it, so hope it will be back soon.
If any of my neighbors are on here, could you please tell me what is happening since I can't access it from my laptop? Thank you very much.