PDA

View Full Version : Problem with bingo win no boosts or tickets awarded what?s going on??

sophiesonsters
06-11-19, 11:43 AM
Anyone else having issues with collecting bingo prizes came in 1st in gold league got the notifier and collected then went to use boost but no boosts have been applied to either food or hatching looked in ticket temple and had the 50 tickets so thought will close down and reboot but when opening back up still have no boosts applied and the tickets that were there have disappeared hope it?s fixed and applied soon anyone else have this issue???

deadpixel
06-11-19, 11:49 AM
I didn't check on my tickets cause I'm not sure how many I started with, but the boosts I won were all awarded and in place.

It sounds like you should get Support to look into it for you :(

sophiesonsters
06-11-19, 12:03 PM
I didn't check on my tickets cause I'm not sure how many I started with, but the boosts I won were all awarded and in place.

It sounds like you should get Support to look into it for you :(

Hi yes they were my 1st stop and ticket submitted just wanted to know if it was just me and knowing my luck just lately it will be lol thanks for your reply

sophiesonsters
06-15-19, 09:44 AM
Well thanks s8 for the loooong wait it?s been 3days and still not a peep no email and no resolution about this issue :(

kooky panda
06-17-19, 10:28 AM
Well thanks s8 for the loooong wait it?s been 3days and still not a peep no email and no resolution about this issue :(
It can take support 5-7 business days to respond to a ticket. Depends on how many tickets are ahead of yours.

After 7 business days, you can respond to their automatic response and check on the status of your request.

sophiesonsters
06-18-19, 08:37 AM
Hi kooky thanks for your reply, still waiting for an email but hopefully tomorrow (I have my fingers crossed tightly) it will be sorted. Has really put a spanned in the bingo works but lucky there’s enough time to fix it before the leaderboards rolls around again cheers

mymonta
06-18-19, 11:54 AM
So are there too many requests for support, or are there too few staff working on tickets? Either way, it seems like a problem that should be remedied, preferably by having fewer reasons for people to need support.

babysx1
06-18-19, 05:20 PM
I have not received boosts for last 3 weeks
Can’t be bothered anymore

sophiesonsters
06-19-19, 05:40 AM
I have not received boosts for last 3 weeks
Can’t be bothered anymore

Oh wow, that’s awful. Is it horrible to say Im glad its not just me as obviously something has gone seriously wrong with the allotment process for this event. I mean maybe I wouldnt be so bothered if it was just a low level bingo but it was the gold league and I did have 19,000 points which I worked dam hard to get and used gold also to achieve so it’s not something that I can simply say ‘oh no worries’ it also affects the following bingo and events to that I depend on these boosts for hence why putting so much effort into winning in the first place.
Nonetheless I have sent another email today as kooky suggested (it has been 7days) so fingers crossed I get a response soon and the missing boosts and tickets applied so I can continue on with the new events starting soon here’s to wishful thinking.

sophiesonsters
06-21-19, 03:50 AM
Still waiting........ since 12.6.19. Responded to the automatic response but yet again no reply :(

sophiesonsters
06-24-19, 08:20 AM
Finally received a reply 21.06.19 to tell me that apparently they had been awarded, um it may say that on your system but in the actual game they HAVE NOT BEEN AWARDED, soooo frustrating and it’s now the 25.06.19 and still no resolution in sight I’m going to be mighty annoyed if I do not receive my awards considering the effort put in to win them and who’s to say this issue of not being awarded the prizes won’t happen again feeling very let down right now.
I have of course sent a follow up email with screenshots and to say when I last used my ticket temple which was I had 240 tickets and crafted the “universe” dragon last leaderboards event and both the bingo and leaderboard ended at the same time so I had 0 tickets in the temple and should now have 50 from coming 1st place in bingo, same goes for boosts I deliberately used my 10 x boosts down to 4 expecting to be awarded 4 x each harvest and hatching giving me “full” (8) x10 boosts for the next event and there must be some way to see that I have not used any boosts nor crafted any dragon since the last event and this issue happened someone at s8 please help