PDA

View Full Version : Moving the same items onto one rack

linda_xxx
04-15-11, 04:11 PM
It the same item is on more than one rack/table it would be good if they were combined like in RS or NS when racks/tables are needed for new items.

sehana
04-15-11, 04:22 PM
Yes, I would like it to be like that also :)

ahshan
04-15-11, 04:33 PM
Agree. I like to fill up my tables/racks for more likes, but I run out of room for the new stuff I'm making and then I have to buy another table/rack.
It'd be great if it only moved the table/rack's items you tapped to put the new stuff on instead of moving ALL the stuff onto just 1 rack.

driftboutique
04-15-11, 05:36 PM
I think that the option would be nice, but I also like having multiple racks of one item, so I wouldn't want that taken away. Perhaps a feature could be added where any item could be moved from one rack to another (as long as the rack being moved to is open or contains the same item, of course.) This would also be really useful for people buying new rack styles, so that existing inventory does not have to be discarded when storing/selling the old rack.

ahshan
04-15-11, 06:34 PM
I think that the option would be nice, but I also like having multiple racks of one item, so I wouldn't want that taken away. Perhaps a feature could be added where any item could be moved from one rack to another (as long as the rack being moved to is open or contains the same item, of course.) This would also be really useful for people buying new rack styles, so that existing inventory does not have to be discarded when storing/selling the old rack.

Yes, this is what I meant. You just said it better :)

TheFluffySlipper
04-16-11, 06:36 PM
Yes please!

crissylodmell
04-19-11, 11:14 PM
Agreed!!! Transfer to another rack with a like item or an empty rack would be awesome!

MissCeara
04-20-11, 09:40 AM
This would really save us all some headache. There could even be a work-around, perhaps? Let's say, if you try to place an item on a rack that has a duplicate rack out already, it could move the duplicates to the same rack much like the chef groups like items on the counters?