PDA

View Full Version : Bengal Dragon breedable

RhodryMaelwaedd
06-07-19, 06:00 PM
Bengal Dragon is for sale, but is it breedable? Market says yes, codex says no. So the old question emerges again: which one is right?

deadpixel
06-07-19, 09:16 PM
Bengal Dragon is for sale, but is it breedable? Market says yes, codex says no. So the old question emerges again: which one is right?

Unless you get an official word from the devs, the only way to know is to try.

However, I always defer to the status displayed in the Codex; if it says “Not Breedable,” then I won’t bother trying. This was from the time when a “common” dragon, which we had to breed for an event, was thought to be breedable because the store “said” so. It turned out that the codex said otherwise and thousands of players the world over spent an entire day attempting to breed a dragon that we could not breed.

amerirish
06-08-19, 08:02 AM
I would like to know if it's breedable too. I think the Codex says it isn't because it's technically an expired dragon.

RhodryMaelwaedd
06-14-19, 10:23 AM
Codex or market. Third time i ask this question this year. Third time no storm8 answer. What a joke...

mymonta
06-14-19, 12:42 PM
Codex or market. Third time i ask this question this year. Third time no storm8 answer. What a joke...

They can't answer questions that they themselves do not know the answer to. ;)

kooky panda
06-17-19, 10:52 AM
Normally the codex is the one to follow, but let me double check to make sure. Could be a glitch.