PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: Just Peachy - 2019 Jun 6 (15 Days)

AnnirasSweets
06-06-19, 12:00 PM
15 Day Goal - Just Peachy
*Goal should end June 20, 2019*

Goal 1: Just Peachy
Serve 8 Peachy View (16g to skip) Typo - Serve = Buy

- Wallpaper

- $8,000 each
Buy 12 Orchard Step (24g to skip)

- Floor Tile

- $9,000 each
*Rewards: $2,620, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Peachy Oven - Appliance* *Side Goal Opens*

Goal 2: Southern Comforts
Serve 3 Peachy Oven (4g to skip) Typo - Serve = Build

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $35,000 each

- 28 Peachy Oven Manual + 12 Peachy Oven Parts
Serve 20 Pleasant Peach Pie (30g to skip)

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: *$2,650, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Nectroissant Recipe*

Goal 3: A Peachy Thought
Serve 12 Nectroissant (30g to skip)

- 3 Hours
Buy 2 Peachy Accessory (4g to skip)

- Wall Deco

- $22,000 each
*Rewards: $2,700, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - James' Giant Tart Recipe*

Goal 4: Low Hanging Fruit
Serve 16 James' Giant Tart (45g to skip)

- 5 Hours
Buy ANY 1 floor deco (can't skip)
*Rewards: $2,770, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Peachy Mixers - Appliance*

Goal 5: Sweet Times
Build 3 Peachy Mixers (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $39,000 each

- 40 Peachy Mixer Manual + 32 Peachy Mixer Parts
Serve 25 Peachie Smoothie (15g to skip)

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: $2,880, 80 xp, UNLOCKS - Nectarade Recipe*

Goal 6: A Lovely Bunch
Visit 12 Community Members (12g to skip)
Leave 12 Tips (12g to skip)
Have 2 Peachy Countertop (4g to skip)

- $15,000 each
*Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp, UNLOCKS - Doggy Delivery Floor Deco*

Goal 7: Summer Breeze
Serve 20 Nectarade (45g to skip)

- 7 Hours
Have 1 Doggy Delivery (2g to skip)

- 1x1 Floor Deco

- $20,000 each
*Rewards: $3,300, 90 xp, UNLOCKS - Chai Peach Latte Recipe*

Goal 8: Take It Slow
Have 4 Peachy Tables (8g to skip)

- $14,000 each
Have 4 Peach Seat (8g to skip)

- $16,000 each
*Rewards: $3,470, 95 xp, UNLOCKS - Puppy Play Floor Deco*

Goal 9: Orange Sunset
Serve 25 Peach Latte (60g to skip)

- 10 Hours
Have 1 Puppy Play(2g to skip)

- 2x2 Floor Deco

- $32,000 each
*Rewards: $3,700, 100 xp, 1 Free Peachy Frisbee*

Final Goal Prize:
Peachy Frisbee, 4x4, 65 Gems

SIDE GOAL:

Summer Bake Sale Part One:
Serve 12 Strawberry Coffee Cakes (44g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- Unlocks at Level 45

- 6 Hours *under Cake tab*
Serve 12 Strawberry Cheesecakes (50g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 8 Hours *under Pie tab*
Rewards: $6,750, 185 xp

Summer Bake Sale Part Two:
Serve 14 Strawberry Coffee Cakes (66g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 14 Strawberry Cheesecakes (60g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Summer Bake Sale Part Three:
Serve 16 Strawberry Coffee Cakes (88g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 16 Strawberry Cheesecakes (70g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Rewards: $6,750, 185 xp, 1 Free Polka-Dot Buggie

Final Side Goal Prize:
Polka-Dot Buggie, 4x4, 24 Gem Value (Released August 31, 2016 as 1st Prize in Polka-Dot Crate)

NEW GOAL ITEMS:
https://i.imgur.com/NPgLzYK.png
MAIN GOAL CARDS:

https://i.imgur.com/TCskhiF.png
https://i.imgur.com/eBdmnbq.png
https://i.imgur.com/lHoBc34.png
SIDE GOAL CARDS:
https://i.imgur.com/hQvUN4H.png
iOS Value Pack Offer:

Mega Rainbow = 2x2 Floor Deco, $42,500 value, released June 17, 2015 with the Double Rainbow release of the game.

Note: The Icon timer for the VP offer reads as 19 Days which is wrong. The timer that shows once you've opened the offer (99 hours) is the correct timer to go by.
https://i.imgur.com/pq3anzQ.jpg

EdiiLouise
06-06-19, 12:16 PM
Oooh peach is my favourite fruit. So I'm liking this goal but shame about the side prize reward :(

makhan2
06-06-19, 12:19 PM
Oooh peach is my favourite fruit. So I'm liking this goal but shame about the side prize reward :(

Yes I love peach anything! I can’t wait to see what decoration they came up with. And yes the side goal prize is disappointing.

Natasha_07
06-06-19, 12:22 PM
Wow this peach goal has some gorgeous pieces even the 'manual' parts are pretty, my favorite is the wallpaper.

The appliances, tiles and wall decor are well designed.

EdiiLouise
06-06-19, 12:35 PM
Does anyone know if the side goal was a LTO or out from a box?

pixiegamer
06-06-19, 12:44 PM
Does anyone know if the side goal was a LTO or out from a box?

It's a box prize - the first place prize from the Polka Dot Crate (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98404-Bakery-Story-Master-Box-List&p=1412974&viewfull=1#post1412974).

Thoughts on this goal.... I'm conflicted. I love the theme, and think the market-available pieces are gorgeous. Been away from Bakery for a while but this goal might just bring me back in - I only hope the recipes are as lovely (crossing my fingers for no sheet pans)!

But the floor decor prizes are just so disappointing :( We get a peach theme and the prizes are dog-centered?? I don't see the connection there. Wish we'd been able to get a peach tree/peach blossom tree, or a peach pie prep station, or a display of people plucking peaches. Hoping we could still get something in the future but I'm not optimistic :(

makhan2
06-06-19, 12:51 PM
I love the color of the tables and counters !!! I hope the rest of the recipes are cute too!! I would love a peachy cake or something like that!

makhan2
06-06-19, 12:54 PM
It's a box prize - the first place prize from the Polka Dot Crate (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98404-Bakery-Story-Master-Box-List&p=1412974&viewfull=1#post1412974).

Thoughts on this goal.... I'm conflicted. I love the theme, and think the market-available pieces are gorgeous. Been away from Bakery for a while but this goal might just bring me back in - I only hope the recipes are as lovely (crossing my fingers for no sheet pans)!

But the floor decor prizes are just so disappointing :( We get a peach theme and the prizes are dog-centered?? I don't see the connection there. Wish we'd been able to get a peach tree/peach blossom tree, or a peach pie prep station, or a display of people plucking peaches. Hoping we could still get something in the future but I'm not optimistic :(
Really dog-centered that is soooooo disappointing! That makes me really sad I don’t really like dogs! Your ideas for the prizes are great .

AnnirasSweets
06-06-19, 01:02 PM
Add me to the players who love the peach idea but dislike the dog addition. What even is that? Who looks at those lovely tables and that great coloring and says, "You know what this needs? What a bakery absolutely has to have in addition to the beautiful peach toned items? DOGS! What a capital idea!"

Yet another so close yet so far situation....

lynnelea
06-06-19, 01:14 PM
What about the goal prize? I actually like the side goal prize I don?t have any cars in my inventory so that?s good

annalimanada
06-06-19, 01:18 PM
I LOOOOVE the peach goal! I love peaches and dogs and I have a cats & dogs themed bakery.
One of my cashiers is a dog. Lol.

But I dislike the sidegoal. Still doing it tho

Natasha_07
06-06-19, 01:26 PM

As soon as I got the goal pop-up I just had to check the floor prizes and was completely expecting some peach related too. I thought for a split second that 1 prize could've been a jam/marmalade peach table with other peach treats and jars, I don't think we've ever had something similar.

The final goal prize looks okay minus animals though. :)

ginjeetville
06-06-19, 01:30 PM
I think..my impression anyways is that the final main goal prize is a peach mixer....better than the side goal prize 😜

iodine131
06-06-19, 01:30 PM
Guys I dont get it, what dogs are we talking about?

AnnirasSweets
06-06-19, 01:35 PM
Guys I dont get it, what dogs are we talking about?

Completing the goals unlocks three new deco items, which all include dogs. I'm just finishing that part of the write up now and will have the images up within the hour.

iodine131
06-06-19, 01:45 PM
Completing the goals unlocks three new deco items, which all include dogs. I'm just finishing that part of the write up now and will have the images up within the hour.

Alright thanks!!

Still mulling over whether I should bother with this goal at all because I got really excited with all the peach themed items but the dog prizes don't sound very exciting lol.

makhan2
06-06-19, 02:14 PM
Aww.. so disappointed ☹️! So far the recipes of the first oven are just okay. I think I only like the Pleasant peach pie. All the other look okay. No cakes ☹️ And I am definitely not looking forward to those dog decorations or maybe not even the main goal prize. Peach theme has so much potential. I would?ve loved a peach couch or anything else but animals.

pipipooh1977
06-06-19, 02:38 PM
At first I thought this goal was going to amazing, I love the recipes, wallpaper, flooring, table and chairs...but then I saw the goal prizes and my excitement was over. Why did you decide on animals as a goal prize? I want bakeryish items not animals or tacky little kid looking items. So I guess I’ll be keeping those in storage or selling them.

makhan2
06-06-19, 02:46 PM
Wow at least the puppy delivery has peaches but the puppy play?? Whoever chooses what goes with goals must really like dogs. There is a lot of decorations of dogs like the patriot dog, costume dog, USA Dalmatian.... etc just to mention a few. I would?ve rather got a fountain or anything else! I think we have more then enough dog decorations now!

Daengel
06-06-19, 04:14 PM
As much as I love dogs, I see no connection about it with the peach theme?? Also side goals prize is disappointing a bit... Well, I'm just glad there's no bugs in this goal :)

coffeebeams
06-06-19, 04:18 PM
I am disappointed in both prizes ~ why not something peach related? And the faces on the characters are just not cute. How about a peach tree with a picnic under it? Goal just isn't worth it.

AuntyRose32
06-06-19, 07:10 PM
I’m happy to have a new goal and was excited to see peaches - summery, nice colours, fresh.... yay!! Then I see the dogs.... what’s with the dogs and two dog prizes no less, what have dogs got to do with peaches. Who designed the beautiful wallpaper and tile and table and chair and stoves and recipes and then thought dogs... dogs would go well with this peach theme. I’m so confused, why is it so hard to have a theme that makes sense, does anyone at S8 read players feed back because literally anything would better than peaches and dogs. I hate to be complaining because I love everything except the prizes.

Peach jam cart
Peach picking - tree
Sparkling peach lemonade counter
Peach and cream pie baking counter
Peach fruit stand
Sweet as a peach confection stand
Peach and wild foliage outdoor trellis (or something, it makes sense in my head :) )
Peach smoothie stand
Peach crepe making station

To name a few things that could have worked in a bakery.

slayer7000
06-06-19, 07:35 PM
Okay besides the final goal prize this is the cutest update we?ve had in a while

Jojocl141587
06-06-19, 08:22 PM
The prizes are so off as far as the peach theme when I went through to see what the floor prizes for this goal were I completely passed them up and for a second thought Storm8 had messed up and forgot to put them out lol. Disappointing, this goal could?ve been a really great one. I like everything else though.

Ilovetodesign
06-06-19, 09:03 PM
Is anyone else having a problem with serving the Pleasant Peach Pie? When trying to serve it at first it said I didn?t have any counter space even though I just put one out. I had to buy another one to allow me to serve it.

AnnirasSweets
06-06-19, 09:16 PM
Is anyone else having a problem with serving the Pleasant Peach Pie? When trying to serve it at first it said I didn?t have any counter space even though I just put one out. I had to buy another one to allow me to serve it.

No, mine served up without any issues. I keep holding my breath, thinking an issue is bound to crop up at some point just because I've gotten so used to goals being so riddled with them, lol.

Now, if only they could get rid of the SERVE typo in the first two goals like they did over in RS.

nia0079
06-07-19, 12:04 AM
I love this theme. I kinda wish some of the prize or decor could have skipped the dogs and opted for stuff like peach preserves in mason jars or peach trees, harvesting etc. I love the colors. I hope they come back to this theme eventually like they did with the bee situation with more cutesy things!

therainbowscafe
06-07-19, 12:05 AM
Lovely theme, colours and the idea in general. Thanks S8!

nia0079
06-07-19, 12:10 AM
Peach crepe making station

This sounds soooo good for breakfast (or dessert). *leaves to go cook*

edwinarca87
06-07-19, 04:58 AM
I dont have issues with the dog prize on a peach theme goal coz my dogs love peaches. They eat peaches for breakfast.

poohbear6185
06-07-19, 06:17 AM
At least it's not a polka dot dog

Naya2017
06-07-19, 08:17 AM
LOVE LOVE LOVE the peach theme, my all-time favourite fruit. Plus I'm extremely picky about colour palettes and color arrangements in both my decor and my recipes, and this beautiful peach shade really adds a gorgeous pastel splash to my bakery layout. Looks very summery too. Can't wait to see the recipe designs from the second appliance. Peach-themed latte? Sign me up

makhan2
06-07-19, 11:27 AM
One of my neighbors has dogs on her bakery as decorations and there is 18 different dog decorations!! We don?t need any more dog decorations EVER again! If they want animal decorations they better start thinking of other animals !!!!

pipipooh1977
06-07-19, 11:35 AM
Collection parts are not counting, I had enough collection items to fulfill 3x so I tapped on the Oven Manual, didn?t count any of the 3 and I?m still at the same number. It has done this with other goals, I really believe it?s on purpose, it randomly just won?t count them so that it takes longer to build the appliances.:mad:

podunkiana
06-07-19, 12:06 PM
Anyone having issues placing the Side Goal reward?

Figured it out. it appears if you have a exactly 4x4 open it will not place. you need an extra squares on 2 adjacent sides to place. Is this normal?

AnnirasSweets
06-07-19, 12:42 PM
I didn't have any issues placing the item in a 4x4 spot, not sure what could've caused the problem for you.

Are you on a droid device? I ask because if I'm decorating on one, certain items give me trouble. I've found that when this happens, I have to drag the item so that the illuminated square beneath it is just a tad out of line with where I want it go. I've never figured out why this happens though I do find it's usually with items that take up more floor space than they look like they need; the decos with lots of blank space at the edges.

maddylboudet
06-07-19, 01:21 PM
Anyone else having issues w getting one peachy oven already built? I now have 4 unbuilt peachy ovens. I kept thinking it was a glitch that would be corrected when I either reopened my bakery or bought another oven. No such luck. Definitely harder to accumulate parts without that first oven already built.

twospoons
06-07-19, 01:44 PM
At least it's not a polka dot dog

What do you have against Dalmatians?

justagirladdictedtocupcakes
06-07-19, 06:21 PM
I have completed the first 2 goals but the side goal hasn't started? I cleared the app data, uninstalled, restarted and reinstalled but still nothing 😓 My device is a Samsung S10 can anyone help??

pixiegamer
06-07-19, 06:40 PM
I have completed the first 2 goals but the side goal hasn't started? I cleared the app data, uninstalled, restarted and reinstalled but still nothing  My device is a Samsung S10 can anyone help??

It's possible you may not be at a high enough level to access the recipes needed for the side goal to unlock/complete. Note that the first step of the side goal requires access to a recipe that unlocks at Level 45:

SIDE GOAL:

Summer Bake Sale Part One:
Serve 12 Strawberry Coffee Cakes (44g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- Unlocks at Level 45

Serve 12 Strawberry Cheesecakes (50g to skip)

- Basic Oven

callmetired
06-07-19, 07:17 PM
Collection parts are not counting, I had enough collection items to fulfill 3x so I tapped on the Oven Manual, didn?t count any of the 3 and I?m still at the same number. It has done this with other goals, I really believe it?s on purpose, it randomly just won?t count them so that it takes longer to build the appliances.:mad:

A neighbor and were discussing that very thing during the last goal set. We had both had that happen.

I have five each Bakery and Restaurant and have ample opportunities to gift and request parts between myself. There have been many instances where requested parts don't arrive, aren't counted, amongst other irregularities. Disappointing that the system is so untrustworthy.

Edit: Since I posted, this happened...all of a sudden, my goal progress has the 3 required ovens with a chech mark, meaning I have minimally 3 peach ovens. But I have only two completed peach ovens period and the box was gone. Where is that third oven? Seems impossible. I also think this means I lost an appliance slot.

SBDOVER72
06-07-19, 07:27 PM
Anyone having issues placing the Side Goal reward?

Figured it out. it appears if you have a exactly 4x4 open it will not place. you need an extra squares on 2 adjacent sides to place. Is this normal?

Sometimes it helps to rotate the item when having issues placing it. I've had this issue plenty of times myself.

justagirladdictedtocupcakes
06-07-19, 09:23 PM
It's possible you may not be at a high enough level to access the recipes needed for the side goal to unlock/complete. Note that the first step of the side goal requires access to a recipe that unlocks at Level 45:

That will be the reason 😓 I didn't see that. Thank you 😊

ladybugrentals
06-08-19, 11:55 AM
I know it has been said, but I am so frustrated that the items needed to complete an oven do not always populate when cooking and finishing dish. It takes so much to get started and to successfully complete a challenge. I am curious how many say they finish everything in a day or two without using diamonds. I love challenges but they also make me want to quit.

sora_fighter36
06-08-19, 01:12 PM
I absolutely adore these new goals. I just hate that the ovens take so many parts to build. I know plenty of players have quit and complained on each other’s walls about this. I love the ovens and recipes, they’re adorable. I cannot day enough good stuff about these goals! They’re stellar. My only complaint is that I (and a lot of other players) are really frustrated with the amount of parts. The feature to get parts to build the parts means the devs knew the amount of parts is an issue. Does anyone know why they changed it from the 8-12 parts to the 12-40 parts needed to build ovens?

AnnirasSweets
06-08-19, 01:50 PM
... snip ...

Edit: Since I posted, this happened...all of a sudden, my goal progress has the 3 required ovens with a chech mark, meaning I have minimally 3 peach ovens. But I have only two completed peach ovens period and the box was gone. Where is that third oven? Seems impossible. I also think this means I lost an appliance slot.

It is odd that the goal marked off without you having built the third goal appliance but I can't think of any way that this would mean you've lost an appliance slot.

Ilovetodesign
06-08-19, 07:53 PM
What exactly is Nectroissant?
It looks like some kind of bread after serving it. Maybe bread with Peach in it, since the goals are Peach related.

AnnirasSweets
06-08-19, 07:58 PM
What exactly is Nectroissant?
It looks like some kind of bread after serving it. Maybe bread with Peach in it, since the goals are Peach related.

I think it's mean to be a play on the words Nectarine (fuzz-less peach) and Croissant.

sora_fighter36
06-08-19, 11:20 PM
It is odd that the goal marked off without you having built the third goal appliance but I can't think of any way that this would mean you've lost an appliance slot.

I think that the slot is lost means that since the box was out and then it vanished, the vanished box might be counted as an appliance even if it isn’t actually there. Then the player would have one less space for ovens if the vanished is counted as an appliance

Daengel
06-09-19, 12:50 AM
I was really curious to see the recipes in the peachy mixers, as soon as I finished my last batch of James giant tart, I bought the mixer but disappointed a lil after seeing the recipes :( I was hoping something...cuter? Or peach shaped cup or something but nada, just glass and all :(
As someone whose bakery's theme is, well, bakery, I haven't get any items recently that'd fit my theme. The last one was bread racks. Kinda wishing for more display racks or some treat stands in the future :(

kayjco
06-09-19, 05:47 AM
Paper, tables and chairs - awesome. Tile okay. Appliances look good and (so far) the recipes are great.

The dogs have nothing to do with peaches. I'm glad the prizes are dogs because I don't want the dogs and I can't finish these goals anymore, so no loss.

I hope I can get a lot of the recipes.

Daengel
06-09-19, 06:50 AM
I hope I can get a lot of the recipes.

I personally wish they'd add recipes in this peachy oven or mixer in the future, probably for 5 days goal? I feel like there are a lot they can do with peach theme appliances.

sweettreatchic
06-09-19, 04:17 PM
Exactly I was so disappointed in the floor items it's a peach theme and we get dogs 🤦🏾*♀️

TwixAndScones
06-09-19, 07:15 PM
No offence but I not like dog much 👎👎👎 I not do goal.

I like Blue Car item 👍👍👍 I do side goal ONLY.

callmetired
06-10-19, 04:23 AM
I think that the slot is lost means that since the box was out and then it vanished, the vanished box might be counted as an appliance even if it isn?t actually there. Then the player would have one less space for ovens if the vanished is counted as an appliance

Yes, that's what happened. I had 3 boxes and then had 2 with no oven to show for it yet the check mark is there. And no slot opened up to account for it.

nursesusan
06-10-19, 06:28 AM
I am having an issue in that I have all the parts to make the first oven, but the game is broken and it won’t let me have credit on the oven for the parts that I have. Does anybody know what I need to do to get this fixed? I tried closing out of the game and re-opening it.

callmetired
06-10-19, 02:54 PM
Would have loved a mid size scenario of mom and girl making peach jam, kettle of boiling jars, crates of peaches on floor.

Or a roadside stand with peaches featured prominently.

Peach trees.

Peach blossom queen of the county contest

Peach pie eating contest.

Kids in orchard having a rotten-peach throwing melee.

AnnirasSweets
06-10-19, 03:39 PM
I am having an issue in that I have all the parts to make the first oven, but the game is broken and it won?t let me have credit on the oven for the parts that I have. Does anybody know what I need to do to get this fixed? I tried closing out of the game and re-opening it.

Two of the new parts for the appliances look remarkably similar, I know I had several neighbors send me the wrong parts the first day due to this reason. The Peach Oven Manual and the Peach Mixer Manual are easily confused with each other so the first thing I would go is go through to the gift tab in my menu (the images and names are slightly larger there) and make sure that the parts are indeed for the oven and not the mixer.

If you have actually got all the parts needed and the game is still not recognizing this fact, it's recommended you force close (which you did) then uninstall and reinstall the app. If the items are still not being recognized, your next step would be to open a ticket with the company's support through one of the links below.

Bugs Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Bakery-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

Support Page: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

06-10-19, 06:43 PM
If I buy the peach tables and chairs before I reach that part of the goal, will I have to purchase them again when I reach the part please?

Daengel
06-10-19, 07:18 PM
If I buy the peach tables and chairs before I reach that part of the goal, will I have to purchase them again when I reach the part please?

I only did this once before and if I remember it correctly then yes, you have to buy them again, thing will only be counted as fulfilling goal after the goal card arrives on the list. It was a long time ago for me so I don't know if they'd change the rules :)

06-10-19, 07:31 PM
I only did this once before and if I remember it correctly then yes, you have to buy them again, thing will only be counted as fulfilling goal after the goal card arrives on the list. It was a long time ago for me so I don't know if they'd change the rules :)

Ok a lot of my neighbors already have them so I was wondering. As I don?t want to purchase them twice.

AnnirasSweets
06-10-19, 08:52 PM

You can purchase the Tables, Chairs and Counters at any point and have them count toward the goals but the other items must be purchased only after the goal requests it.

The difference is in the wording, which is why I make sure to emphasis the wording in the goal post. HAVE means you can purchase it beforehand and it will count toward a later goal. BUY, BUILD, GET or PURCHASE means you have to wait for the goal prompt to have it count toward the goal.

Daengel
06-11-19, 05:59 AM
You can purchase the Tables, Chairs and Counters at any point and have them count toward the goals but the other items must be purchased only after the goal requests it.

The difference is in the wording, which is why I make sure to emphasis the wording in the goal post. HAVE means you can purchase it beforehand and it will count toward a later goal. BUY, BUILD, GET or PURCHASE means you have to wait for the goal prompt to have it count toward the goal.

Ooh, thank you for your info! I only once experienced this buying in advance thing so I'm not really sure what happened.
I'm curious, if you bought the tables already then stored it, would it be necessary to place them in your bakery when the goal card arrived? Or it'd be already ticked as done task?��

AnnirasSweets
06-11-19, 06:30 AM
Ooh, thank you for your info! I only once experienced this buying in advance thing so I'm not really sure what happened.
I'm curious, if you bought the tables already then stored it, would it be necessary to place them in your bakery when the goal card arrived? Or it'd be already ticked as done task?��

I normally purchase them straight off and store them. In doing so, I've never had to place the items on my board for them to count. The goal just flashes up quickly with the tasks auto completed before vanishing. Of course, we must always keep in mind that no goal ever runs totally smoothly so exceptions are bound to occur and there's always the possibility that S8 could change the rules at some point, lol.

BettiBoopsie
06-11-19, 12:51 PM
I finished the side goal, and received the polka dot car in my inventory. Then, I waited until I was at the part of the main goal where it says "purchase any floor decoration", and placed my new polka dot car. But it didn't count this time as a new floor decoration! I still had to purchase a floor decoration to move forward. This has worked for me in the past, so I was surprised it didn't work this time. Any one else have this problem?

BettiBoopsie
06-11-19, 01:20 PM
I like that when the Pleasant Peach Pie spoils, it's wrapped in a garbage bag! Much nicer than mold and flies. I haven't had anything else spoil so far in the goal, so I don't know what the other new recipes' "spoilage" looks like!

TwixAndScones
06-11-19, 01:25 PM
I waited until I was at the part of the main goal where it says "purchase any floor decoration", and placed my new polka dot car. But it didn't count this time as a new floor decoration! I still had to purchase a floor decoration to move forward. This has worked for me in the past, so I was surprised it didn't work this time. Any one else have this problem?

I think it maybe some bug that it work in past? Because it say purchase but you get side goal item free? I not sure??? I confuse.

annalimanada
06-11-19, 02:19 PM
Soooo many parts needed for this goal that this will be the first time I finished the amouth of recipes but still need 10 goalparts to finish my 3th mixer.

06-11-19, 11:41 PM
I'm curious, if you bought the tables already then stored it, would it be necessary to place them in your bakery when the goal card arrived? Or it'd be already ticked as done task?🤔

Thank you for clearing that up.

Daengel
06-12-19, 12:12 AM
I finished the side goal, and received the polka dot car in my inventory. Then, I waited until I was at the part of the main goal where it says "purchase any floor decoration", and placed my new polka dot car. But it didn't count this time as a new floor decoration! I still had to purchase a floor decoration to move forward. This has worked for me in the past, so I was surprised it didn't work this time. Any one else have this problem?

As AnnirasSweets said, purchase meant you have to buy something after the goal card arrives so you cannot just place the floor decoration, you gotta buy them after you get the goal card, that's what I think :)
I never did buy anything in advance since my theme isn't really doing well with anything also I don't want to spend money or gems more than necessary so I don't really know :(

Daengel
06-12-19, 02:02 AM
I normally purchase them straight off and store them. In doing so, I've never had to place the items on my board for them to count. The goal just flashes up quickly with the tasks auto completed before vanishing. Of course, we must always keep in mind that no goal ever runs totally smoothly so exceptions are bound to occur and there's always the possibility that S8 could change the rules at some point, lol.

Okidoki! Thanks a lot for information!! I usually store them right away too. I'll try this method from now on :D

AnnirasSweets
06-12-19, 06:23 AM
I've only just noticed the Peachie Smoothie on my counters and can I just say - NOT a fan of this presentation at all!

TwixAndScones
06-12-19, 09:15 AM
I get blue car!!!!! ������

nia0079
06-12-19, 11:15 AM
I like that when the Pleasant Peach Pie spoils, it's wrapped in a garbage bag! Much nicer than mold and flies. I haven't had anything else spoil so far in the goal, so I don't know what the other new recipes' "spoilage" looks like!

I would kinda love to see images of all the items spoiled. I just cant bring myself to do it on purpose. Lol

Daengel
06-13-19, 04:55 AM
I've only just noticed the Peachie Smoothie on my counters and can I just say - NOT a fan of this presentation at all!

Me neither!!! I think that looks weird?? A...big glass with whatever that thing is under it... And it looks even weirder side by side with the chai peach latte on the counters? Like they're not peachy at all? It looks like teapot to me? Ugh, I feel really disappointed with this goals presentations.

Naya2017
06-13-19, 08:42 AM
I'm a big fan of the Peach Smoothie presentation ON THE STOVE itself - peach cobbler-esque in the large glass canister (admittedly not very smoothie-like, but they could've simply swapped the name too). Wasted opportunity really - the actual look of it on a counter is just a bit too bland, although I do appreciate the mellow color. I'm also really looking forward to the chai peach latte!

makhan2
06-13-19, 08:37 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the recipes from this goal doesn?t leave a dirty plate or glass after they are done eating/drinking like most other dishes. As soon as they are done it disappears. Very interesting. I think I like to see the dirty glass and plate it makes it more realistic.

AnnirasSweets
06-13-19, 09:01 PM
UPDATED first post with new iOS Value Pack Offer info.

Has anyone else noticed that the recipes from this goal doesn?t leave a dirty plate or glass after they are done eating/drinking like most other dishes. As soon as they are done it disappears. Very interesting. I think I like to see the dirty glass and plate it makes it more realistic.

I hadn't noticed, but I'll be sure to check it out. Seems they made a lot of changes to the recipes this time: new spoiled graphics, new counter presentations and new table graphics as well....

The thing is, we have no way of knowing which changes they meant to make and which are the result of a bug/glitch! If only they'd stop by and let us know these things, then we'd know if we should report the changes or not. I'm still waiting to hear back on if the spoiled graphics change is an accident or intentional - at this rate, we may never know!

kayjco
06-14-19, 11:48 PM
Boy, me either!

It isn't a peach color. It's weird in its placement and why is it on that polka-dot thing?

I'm storing those counters. It's lame.

Dragosle
06-19-19, 10:14 AM
I love everything in this goal...

Except the Chai Peach Latte when it is put on the counter. It's literally a tea kettle, and not even a fancy looking one suitable for display (even the kettles on some of the appliances look better than that)

Gosh, it looks super ugly and out of place comparing to every other food on the counter :blue:

podunkiana
06-19-19, 06:31 PM
I love everything in this goal...

Except the Chai Peach Latte when it is put on the counter. It's literally a tea kettle, and not even a fancy looking one suitable for display (even the kettles on some of the appliances look better than that)

Gosh, it looks super ugly and out of place comparing to every other food on the counter :blue:

These goals suck. No imagination. Rinse and repeat junk

AnnirasSweets
06-20-19, 11:42 AM
Well, I finished.... barely. I think my clock still had 5 hours or so when I finished the last goal, these goals have really lost their shine for me! And now I'm off to clear my board to get ready for the next goal. Talk about repetitive!

eeveldoll
06-20-19, 09:15 PM
I couldn't finish this goal as I went on a vacation last week from wed till sun. Had to gem to finish the last 2 serves for the second recipe of appliance #2 to unlock the last recipe. I could deal with not having the main goal prize (it just doesn't look very attractive to me) but I can't deal with having locked recipes lol I love peaches, they're my favourite fruit but it's really expensive where I live and this goal just had so much potential. Shame that it turned out this way. Oh well...