PDA

View Full Version : Harder to place

talyon
04-15-11, 03:48 PM
Since update it's now harder to place any inventory or gifts on racks or tables, this happens on both my devices iphone4 and iPad. Otherwise great update.

sophiacml
04-15-11, 03:51 PM
I faced the same thing. I reboot my device few times. I thought it's because I accidentally tap on the stars & couldn't tab the right rack or something. Ah... now that I know, I ain't the only one facing such problem.

ahshan
04-15-11, 04:30 PM
Been happening to me too! I tried putting it on 1 rack and it went to the other rack after a few taps.
Feels like the stars got bigger too and are more spread apart which makes me tap them... don't know if it's just me who feels the stars are too out of place.

driftboutique
04-15-11, 05:32 PM
Same problem here. It's really hard to select racks that are partially obscured. Zooming in helps but I definitely hope this is something that gets addressed in the next update!

trenae
04-15-11, 05:34 PM
I found that if I tap the side of the rack, or the item itself if I already have something on the rack that I'm adding to that I don't have a problem. I have not had any problem with placing on the tables.

sophiacml
04-16-11, 04:14 AM
I really hate the stars & coins bouncing around honestly. Is really annoying!

seastripes
04-16-11, 06:04 AM
It happens to me too, i thought it was my finger but now i read this i know it's not my finger's fault :)

LetiB
04-17-11, 03:50 AM
I've been having the same problem. I've noticed that I have to tap on the bottom of the rack. It's very frustrating when it comes to putting clothes out. I've also noticed a similar problem when it comes to placing tiles near my door. I've zoomed in really close and no matter how many times I tapped in the same place to put a new tile piece, it just won't let me place it over the one that's already there :/

kudouran
04-17-11, 11:27 PM
It's harder to place items on the racks for me,but it's also easier to collect the stars and money which others gave to me

MissCeara
04-18-11, 06:05 AM
I have the same issue and so do many of my neighbors. The stars and coins on the new recipes really get in the way. I can no longer quickly and smoothly place all of my orders onto a rack, as I'm tapping the darned stars more than I am hitting the rack. I much preferred the little floating coat hangers from the old recipes.

keico26
04-18-11, 09:52 PM
Having the same problem when trying to place items on racks.

trenae
04-19-11, 11:07 AM
I actually thought the last few times I went into the app things are much easier to place. Haven't been having any issues the past couple of days.