PDA

View Full Version : Thai Food Feast Cruise **NEW POLL ADDED**

kooky panda
06-03-19, 11:19 AM
Thai Food Feast Cruise

https://i.imgur.com/eu8ClUP.jpg

Cruise Guide

Refer to
Cruise Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide)
for more information.

Cruise Day

This cruise uses Set
C
in
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1343792 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792)

- On Day 2, we'll know if Set A is being used.
- On Day 8, we'll know if it's Set B or C.

Prizes

Once you have completed all 10 days, Maiiwani will visit your restaurant every ? hours and drop you the ingredient to make the Coconut Pudding recipe (gem recipe). On Jubilee Oven .

Gem Recipe

Coconut Pudding- 6- flour/ 4 eggs /5 sugars/8 flowers

Limited Time Recipes

Thai Iced Tea (Diner Stove)
Pad Thai (Commercial Range)
Larb (Celebration Stove)

[/QUOTE]

Rynetory2
06-04-19, 04:34 AM
Oh it's so lovely to have a cultural cruise! And the Coconut Pudding looks so yummy that I actually have a craving for it lol. :o

Good luck all, enjoy your cruise! :)

killmypatience
06-04-19, 10:22 AM
Goal 1:

- Unlock Mango Sauce from the General Store
- Serve Thai Iced Tea!
- Win a Pink Roses from Day 2 of the Thai Food Feast Cruise!

Award: 1000 coins and 6 Mango Sauce.

Goal 2:

- Master Thai Iced Tea to Star Level 1
- Serve Pad Thai!
- Win a Fruit Bouquet from Day 6 of the Thai Food Feast Cruise!

Award: 1000 coins and 3 Silver Stamps.

Goal 3:

- Master Thai Iced Tea to Star Level 2
- Master Pad Thai to Star Level 1
- Serve Larb!

Award: 1000 coins and 9 Mango Sauce.

Goal 4:

- Master Thai Iced Tea to Star Level 3
- Master Pad Thai to Star Level 2
- Master Larb to Star Level 1
- Serve Coconut Pudding!

Award: 1000 coins and 4 Gold Stamps.

Nice Cruise :)

karengar
06-10-19, 03:05 AM
Anyone else still waiting for Maliwan to show up?? Why does this always happen to me??!! I finished cruise at least 12hours ago and still NO Maliwan! This happens to me constantly which forces me to spend gems to complete the amount of whatever these characters drop to start the recipe! It takes forever for them to show!! And I know these moderators know my name and have heard this same complaint EVERY time! I’ve visited other cafes, I’ve closed out the game and still NOTHING ! Can you PLEASE FIX! Why you want to keep frustrating me has gone beyond funny and now just cruel!

tomehtotomahto
06-10-19, 04:46 AM
If I purchase a catering help, is he permanent? Or will he only be around for the current cruise event, which is ending soon?
Also, what does Maliwan give?

killmypatience
06-10-19, 05:22 AM
Anyone else still waiting for Maliwan to show up??

Maliwan has come to my restaurant 3 times since i finished the cruise and gave me 3 mango sauce the first time, but he visits later than the other characters, but when i visit my neighbors, Maliwan comes to my restaurant faster. I'm cooking today my first coconut pudding.

Hope Maliwan will visit you soon!

killmypatience
06-10-19, 05:26 AM
If I purchase a catering help, is he permanent? Or will he only be around for the current cruise event, which is ending soon?
Also, what does Maliwan give?

No, the catering help isn't permanent, it's only for the current cruise. Each cruise has a different catering help.
Maliwan only give mango sauce, which serve to make the coconut pudding.

tomehtotomahto
06-10-19, 06:13 AM
No, the catering help isn't permanent, it's only for the current cruise. Each cruise has a different catering help.
Maliwan only give mango sauce, which serve to make the coconut pudding.

Oh wow, I wasted so much time doing this cruise then..
Cause I am pretty sure I can't finish it in time without spending some gems (which I did spend, around 30+ so far, sigh), since I am still around 3 bubbles away from Maliwan (inclusive of Maliwan), T.T

kooky panda
06-17-19, 11:21 AM
New poll added!! Please vote .

kooky panda
07-11-19, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the votes! Results have been submitted .