PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Pages : [1] 2

Rynetory2
05-28-19, 10:47 PM
If you would like to report a bug or issue, please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and its version number (check under settings-device)
2. Your game version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. A screenshot of the problem if possible/applicable (How To A Post Photo On The Forum (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum))

You can either post in one of the following:
1. Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues thread
2. existing thread of the same problem
3. start a new thread

Before you start a new thread, please check to see if there is any existing thread of the same problem as yours to avoid duplicate threads.

iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:

Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:

Open App Store, search game name (or Storm8), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:

Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

Android General Issues
To check your device version - go to Settings, About Phone, Android Version *note - you can check for updates in About Phone, System Updates
To check game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
Open App Market/Google Play, either go to My Apps, or search game name (or teamlava), click on app, open Description information, on the bottom it will show the current game version

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:

Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game *note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device

Kindle General Issues
To check for your device version - Go to Settings, More, Device, System Version
Open Amazon Market, search game name (or teamlava), scroll down to see current version

If your Kindle is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:

Restart your device
Go to Settings, More, Applications - find your game, click, clear cache
If you're not able to get into the game - Go go Settings, Wifi, turn wifi off then back on

Previous thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1) (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?26275-Bakery-Story-Current-Bugs-and-Issues-(Thread-1))

Rynetory2
05-28-19, 10:54 PM
What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? (Found in Post #23 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98332-Bakery-Story-WIP-thread&p=1413156&viewfull=1#post1413156) in Game Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide))

iOS General Issues
Restart your device
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.

For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

Connection Issues
Force shut game
Disconnect device cellular/wifi setting
Switch off device
Power off modem and router, and power up after 2 mins if you're using wifi connection
Switch on device and reconnect cellular/wifi setting
Start game

If you are using wifi, the bandwidth and number of devices connected to it are contributing factors to your connectivity performance.

Device Performance Issues
Some older devices may have trouble keeping up with the game.
Clear cache - go to Safari in Settings app on iOS device and click [Clear History and Website Data].
Check that you have sufficient space on your device. Try deleting some unused apps/photos/videos etc if you don't.
Store away some (if not all) animated decorations in your bakery
Avoid running other apps in the background
Let your game settle for a few minutes (3 mins or so) after starting it, before you do any activity
Delete and reinstall game if the above doesn't work

Display/Graphics Issues
Clear cache - go to Safari in Settings app on iOS device and click [Clear History and Website Data].
Restart device and game
Storing and retrieving the item or rotating the item
Delete and reinstall game if the above doesn't work

Sync Issues
Ensure your connection is good. Always fresh start your game before you do any actions to avoid sync issues. It is recommended that we do not leave our games running in the background.
If you discover that you have forgotten to close out your game, force shut it without doing any activity and start it again.
You can force save your game progress by visiting another bakery.
Do not leave your game immediately after your last action. Try to force save your game progress and sync with Storm8 servers before closing your game.

jennm13
05-28-19, 11:30 PM
First, I have already updated, deleted/reinstalled, turned off/on etc.
Current iOS ( brand new one also)
iPad mini3
Current game update
So- while playing my game starts randomly closing itself. Ever since the last update. To tip all of my neighbors it closes close to every 5 minutes or less. Super frustrating. Please look into this, thank you!

Rynetory2
05-28-19, 11:38 PM
First, I have already updated, deleted/reinstalled, turned off/on etc.
Current iOS ( brand new one also)
iPad mini3
Current game update
So- while playing my game starts randomly closing itself. Ever since the last update. To tip all of my neighbors it closes close to every 5 minutes or less. Super frustrating. Please look into this, thank you!

What are your device and game versions? Can you try playing the game without other apps running in the background? You may need to check your device further, see section Device Performance issues in Post 2. App crashing usually occurs when the device does not have sufficient resources to run it. The bigger the game board is, the more resources are needed.

P.S. I tested running Bakery on an iPad mini and it's working fine.

jennm13
05-28-19, 11:52 PM
iOS 12.3.1
Game version 1.8.3
Nothing running in background.
Plenty of space.
I have a screen recording I just took showing it crashing in 1min 20sec but I don’t know how to upload it.

Rynetory2
05-29-19, 07:48 AM
I'm playing on the same os and game versions as you, jennm13. No issue on my end, game play as normal, no crashes while in game for hours or visiting fully expanded bakeries. I think you need to check on your end. :( perhaps you want to check your connection as well as device. Try clearing device cache and see if that helps, or try another network. Hope you can find and fix the issue soon.

dredrizzle420
05-29-19, 10:56 PM
iOS 12.3.1
Game version 1.8.3
Nothing running in background.
Plenty of space.
I have a screen recording I just took showing it crashing in 1min 20sec but I don’t know how to upload it.
I have random crashes while finding things to cook on appliances and scrolling quickly through decorations

iodine131
06-03-19, 03:59 AM
Device: Samsung S6
Android 5.0.2
Game version 1.6.0.3g

Game keeps crashing too many times. It SPECIFICALLY crashes only when I open a neighbour/ community member's wall. Rest of the game runs fine, but the moment I start typing or scrolling on someone's wall it crashes. The issue persists even when I force stop the game from the app manager and start it up again. There are no apps running in the background as well.

Rynetory2
06-03-19, 05:48 AM
Device: Samsung S6
Android 5.0.2
Game version 1.6.0.3g

Game keeps crashing too many times. It SPECIFICALLY crashes only when I open a neighbour/ community member's wall. Rest of the game runs fine, but the moment I start typing or scrolling on someone's wall it crashes. The issue persists even when I force stop the game from the app manager and start it up again. There are no apps running in the background as well.

Does this happen when you post on your own wall? I'm thinking those walls which cause your game to crash may be walls that have tons of posts on it. A wall holds about at least 1 hundred posts if the player does not clean out his wall, so your game crash when it doesn't have sufficient device resources to handle. See section Device Performance Issue under chapter What can I do to try to resolve my game issue? in Game Guide.

iodine131
06-03-19, 07:37 AM
Does this happen when you post on your own wall? I'm thinking those walls which cause your game to crash may be walls that have tons of posts on it. A wall holds about at least 1 hundred posts if the player does not clean out his wall, so your game crash when it doesn't have sufficient device resources to handle. See section Device Performance Issue under chapter What can I do to try to resolve my game issue? in Game Guide.

That makes sense. Its never crashed on my own wall and I clear my wall daily. Will get back to you if the problem persists. Thanks!!

Rynetory2
06-04-19, 04:29 AM
You are most welcome! :) Yes feel free post again when you need help.

Daengel
06-09-19, 12:25 AM
Hello, I just experienced an issue I've never had before. I counted my gifts to make sure I have enough slot of them to receive parts I need so I tend to decline things I don't need. I was playing and I saw that I already had enough parts of peach mixer manual, 40/40 but lacking on the spring one. So I declined 2 peach mixer manual gifts and waited for someone to give me the springs. I picked up my food and decorated my bakery a little. When I tapped on the unfinished mixer to see if someone else had answered my request (I requested for spring), it said that I had 38/40 peach mixer manual. I closed the game and opened it again just in case but the numbers still the same. Then my neighbors said that my gifts were already full. Is there anyone who could explain what had possibly happened? Thank you. I play using Android device, Oreo one.

Ilovetodesign
06-09-19, 09:08 PM
Hi,
Not sure if this is happening to just me. So far I haven?t seen any posts about the Pleasant Peach Pie. Even though I have already completed that part of the goal, twice today I keep getting messages saying it?s ready and it?s cooked too long.
One of the other things I was wondering is maybe something is happening with the way data is being saved when resetting internet settings. I also keep getting strange messages at times saying my password is incorrect.
Thank you very much for all help,
Amy

Rynetory2
06-13-19, 05:46 AM
Hello, I just experienced an issue I've never had before. I counted my gifts to make sure I have enough slot of them to receive parts I need so I tend to decline things I don't need. I was playing and I saw that I already had enough parts of peach mixer manual, 40/40 but lacking on the spring one. So I declined 2 peach mixer manual gifts and waited for someone to give me the springs. I picked up my food and decorated my bakery a little. When I tapped on the unfinished mixer to see if someone else had answered my request (I requested for spring), it said that I had 38/40 peach mixer manual. I closed the game and opened it again just in case but the numbers still the same. Then my neighbors said that my gifts were already full. Is there anyone who could explain what had possibly happened? Thank you. I play using Android device, Oreo one.

Maybe this is a sync issue whereby your game progress was not sync or properly saved. This might be because you were in the Design mode for ages...

Rynetory2
06-13-19, 05:50 AM
Hi,
Not sure if this is happening to just me. So far I haven?t seen any posts about the Pleasant Peach Pie. Even though I have already completed that part of the goal, twice today I keep getting messages saying it?s ready and it?s cooked too long.
One of the other things I was wondering is maybe something is happening with the way data is being saved when resetting internet settings. I also keep getting strange messages at times saying my password is incorrect.
Thank you very much for all help,
Amy

Hmmm sounds weird. I would advise you to check your device settings.

xzience
06-16-19, 08:18 PM
I've had an issue my WiFi getting hacked and need to change my storm8 id and email. Does anyone know how to go about doing that?

Rynetory2
06-17-19, 05:41 AM
I've had an issue my WiFi getting hacked and need to change my storm8 id and email. Does anyone know how to go about doing that?

Sorry to hear that. :( For changing of Storm8 ID, you need to contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and make sure you select "Account Question" category. See here how on to contact Support. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95187-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form

While you wait for Support to respond to you, I will advise you to change your Wifi password and game password as soon as possible.

Dqueenie
06-17-19, 10:28 AM
Well right off the bat, making food spoil while a player is offline, is just plain rude & greedy. I don't mind spending a gem here or there, but being forced to do so is unsettling & distasteful. When my goal is reached, I will be deleting the game. It's already annoying me & I'm only at level 5.

I play for entertainment & relaxation & will gladly spend money on something fun. This is not.

Ilovetodesign
06-28-19, 05:15 AM
Hi,
How is everyone doing? When trying to leave tips sometimes it keeps crashing and not counting the tip I just left my neighbor. It seems to be doing the same thing in Restaurant Story. This is a new iPad, so it should be working right. Unless it?s something wrong with my account.

sohini4
07-05-19, 03:55 PM
Using android samsung. All new goal parts Collectables are stuck at 11 in bakery story goal. It should be more than 70 till now. But in restaurant story it is showing perfect. Number is increasing with each new recipe. Pls help. Experiencing this problem for the 1st time. Thank u and regards

Ashpickle
07-07-19, 12:42 AM
I am level 30 and stuck on the goal needing the classic bread oven. I do not have this oven to purchase and can not move forward with goals.

AnnirasSweets
07-07-19, 08:05 AM
I am level 30 and stuck on the goal needing the classic bread oven. I do not have this oven to purchase and can not move forward with goals.

Since I'm not sure how far you are into the bread goals, I'm going to answer in general:

Here is a link to the thread for that goal set: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?28743-Bakery-Goals-5-17-12

The first post shows a complete list of all the goals in that set (I think there's like 20 or so) so you can make sure you've completed all the goals needed to unlock the Classic Bread Oven. If you've completed all the goals needed to unlock the Bread Oven and it's still locked, then support will likely need to visit your account.

Ashpickle
07-07-19, 09:04 AM
I am sorry - I am down to serve 2 hot cross buns.

Since I'm not sure how far you are into the bread goals, I'm going to answer in general:

Here is a link to the thread for that goal set: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?28743-Bakery-Goals-5-17-12

The first post shows a complete list of all the goals in that set (I think there's like 20 or so) so you can make sure you've completed all the goals needed to unlock the Classic Bread Oven. If you've completed all the goals needed to unlock the Bread Oven and it's still locked, then support will likely need to visit your account.

Crowneplaza7
07-09-19, 08:40 AM
I use an Android. When I opened up my honey mixers there are no food items to prepare & I cannot purchase any more appliances. I visited a neighbor and they are building & preparing food in their mixers. how may I correct my problem? thank you

Crowneplaza7
07-09-19, 09:35 AM
I thank you for restoring the food items. I purchased 2 more mixers but now they are missing from the floor. I would like to purchase more honey mixers. Will you put it back on the list? And will my 95000 coins be replaced? Thank you?

Rynetory2
07-11-19, 06:45 AM
I thank you for restoring the food items. I purchased 2 more mixers but now they are missing from the floor. I would like to purchase more honey mixers. Will you put it back on the list? And will my 95000 coins be replaced? Thank you?

Make sure you visit another bakery to do a force safe of your game progress. See What can I do to resolve my game issue? in Game Guide, link in my signature.

Rynetory2
07-12-19, 07:18 PM
Bug posts on the recipes mixed up have been moved to the bug thread. The issues were fixed earlier.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108996-SOLVED-Orchid-ovens-all-messed-up!

Naya2017
07-15-19, 03:09 PM
Rynetory2 - lots of players are being very vocal in the discussion forum about the counter presentation for the latest Floral Delight recipe. Although not technically a bug per se, the design is frankly aesthetically unsettling. Is there any chance devs can replace it with something more acceptable? Thank you!

Rynetory2
07-16-19, 08:00 PM
Rynetory2 - lots of players are being very vocal in the discussion forum about the counter presentation for the latest Floral Delight recipe. Although not technically a bug per se, the design is frankly aesthetically unsettling. Is there any chance devs can replace it with something more acceptable? Thank you!

I've sent in this request and feedback.

katequilter53
07-20-19, 10:25 PM
Bakery Story is crashing when I visit neighbors. The screen comes up with only a few items in my neighbor?s bakery with white walls and floor. Slowly tries to load, then crashes. I have done all the suggested fixes, twice, and it?s still happening. It?s happened before and I know others have complained about the same thing. Always seems to happen after an update. I am using an Apple iPad. All device updates have been automatically downloaded, so I am up to date. Please fix this issue.

wtfitbs2
07-27-19, 09:31 PM
I?m currently having some issues with my material requests in that when I send them out about an hour after reset, I get messages saying that I have already sent a request to X amount of people, usually 2 or 3 each time are not getting my requests. I don?t send requests to everyone in one go, I usually send them in batches of 10-12 at a time. This has been happening for about 3.5 weeks. Some of my neighbours have confirmed that they have not received requests from me despite my sending them, and that I do not get 20 of my requests filled.

Storm8 ID: wtfitbs2
Game: Bakery Story
Version: 1.8.3
Device: iPad5,3
OS Version: 12.3.1

Saturday 17th August - This is still an issue in both Bakery & Restaurant Story!

darzcarbz
07-31-19, 03:40 PM
Having same issue. Sometimes with gifting too

Rynetory2
08-12-19, 04:58 AM
For the past few days, I have not been getting notifications that food is finished. I have checked my overall settings and the apps settings and the in-app settings but all are fine. This is also happening with restaurant story but no other apps. Android.

I'm experiencing the same issue. Also android.

See existing bug thread on this issue. Moved your posts there to keep them altogether.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107884-No-notifications

suertuda
08-15-19, 01:01 PM
Android users do not have the Quill Cakes for the side goal.

Sprinklessweettreats
08-15-19, 01:26 PM
I'm missing quillcakes recipe

Ilovetodesign
08-15-19, 01:31 PM
The new goal seems to be dropping the white squares.

bigred5000
08-15-19, 02:39 PM
I'm missing the quillcakes recipe

tinasbakery23
08-15-19, 02:48 PM
I too am missing quill cakes.😖😖😖

soozeequ
08-15-19, 03:45 PM
I'm on android and DO have the quillcakes recipe. At the time it became available, android users had to download a new version of Bakery Story to get that month's new goal & recipes, so any newer players may not have that version downloaded. Search bakery story in the Google Play store & see if the prior version is still available to download...its from about 2 or 3 years ago, so it may not be. Its called Bakery Story Poets Cafe
Otherwise you have to wait til S8 transfers the recipe to the main game, I guess, so everyone can access it.

30precious
08-15-19, 04:12 PM
No quillcakes on my Android. Every goal there seems to be an issue. Also still not getting notifications when food is ready. This game is getting to be no fun anymore with all these issues

Southerndoll04
08-15-19, 06:18 PM
I can't make the quillcake it doesn't exist, will we not get the prize or? I am on an android

Rynetory2
08-15-19, 08:35 PM
Android users do not have the Quill Cakes for the side goal.

I'm missing quillcakes recipe

I'm missing the quillcakes recipe

I too am missing quill cakes.������

I'm on android and DO have the quillcakes recipe. At the time it became available, android users had to download a new version of Bakery Story to get that month's new goal & recipes, so any newer players may not have that version downloaded. Search bakery story in the Google Play store & see if the prior version is still available to download...its from about 2 or 3 years ago, so it may not be. Its called Bakery Story Poets Cafe
Otherwise you have to wait til S8 transfers the recipe to the main game, I guess, so everyone can access it.

No quillcakes on my Android. Every goal there seems to be an issue. Also still not getting notifications when food is ready. This game is getting to be no fun anymore with all these issues

I can't make the quillcake it doesn't exist, will we not get the prize or? I am on an android

The missing Quillcakes has been fixed. See current bug thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109223-SOLVED-Once-Upon-A-Vine-missing-quillcakes

Rynetory2
08-15-19, 08:36 PM
The new goal seems to be dropping the white squares.

Mine too. I've flagged this over.

txx0xxt
08-16-19, 08:03 PM
The recipes are just dropping white squares instead of the actual parts?

Rynetory2
08-16-19, 10:15 PM
The recipes are just dropping white squares instead of the actual parts?

I've flagged this over earlier. This is a graphical error but don't worry, you can see them and still continue with redeeming your parts under Collectibles screen.

Cookiemichele53
08-18-19, 02:49 PM
My friend gave me info on the oven. I was finished with first oven and the page flashed and disappeared. The oven isn't in the oven list. Thank you in advance for your help. I have an Android phone and tablet.

joleiyana
08-19-19, 04:23 AM
Am I the only one experiencing this?... In Story Thyme goal, "Buy any floor decoration" has no "buy" button.

geordieprogman
08-19-19, 10:15 AM
Am I the only one experiencing this?... In Story Thyme goal, "Buy any floor decoration" has no "buy" button.

Just close the pop up, click on design in the bottom right and go to buy any floor decoration. I always just buy the potted plant as it?s the first in the list. There are cheaper ones to buy though.

joleiyana
08-19-19, 03:47 PM
Just close the pop up, click on design in the bottom right and go to buy any floor decoration. I always just buy the potted plant as it?s the first in the list. There are cheaper ones to buy though.

thank you!

joleiyana
08-19-19, 03:53 PM

Thank you! Although after completing the number of dishes required, the goal finished by itself without me buying any floor decoration. I think it's a bug, too.

fluffyfoot
08-19-19, 04:58 PM
In the current goal, there is no picture of the second recipe (eviclairs) on the second oven. It’s blank. There are pieces of recipes 1and 3 only.

LightAndLove83
08-20-19, 11:37 AM
Mine started doing that wi the new update too. And some of my neighbors are complaining about it too.

Rynetory2
08-21-19, 04:09 AM
My friend gave me info on the oven. I was finished with first oven and the page flashed and disappeared. The oven isn't in the oven list. Thank you in advance for your help. I have an Android phone and tablet.

Which specific goal are you referring to? The goal disappears from your goal list upon completion. If you are still having issue, please help to provide more details or screenshot will be very helpful.

Rynetory2
08-21-19, 04:12 AM
In the current goal, there is no picture of the second recipe (eviclairs) on the second oven. It?s blank. There are pieces of recipes 1and 3 only.

Where do you not see 2nd recipe? I see it in cooking screen. Can you post a screenshot of yours?

Rynetory2
08-21-19, 04:13 AM
Mine started doing that wi the new update too. And some of my neighbors are complaining about it too.

What specific issue are you reporting? Please help to provide details in your post.

Sprinklessweettreats
08-27-19, 05:40 AM
I just built a shaved ice maker and the recipe that comes up are hive cakes

Rynetory2
08-27-19, 05:46 AM
I just built a shaved ice maker and the recipe that comes up are hive cakes

What issue are you reporting? Honeyhive cupcakes is one of the recipes of Shaved Ice Maker from this goal. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108819-GOAL-Sticky-Summer-Sweets-2019-Jun-20-(5-Days)

This recipe is suppose to be here in this appliance. :)

sgipson2015
08-27-19, 09:49 AM
Can you tell me why my food is being used up on my counters when I have my bakery closed by blocking my door? This never used to be a problem. I've restarted the phone, cleared cashe, uninstalled and reinstalled game.

kooky panda
08-27-19, 10:11 AM
Can you tell me why my food is being used up on my counters when I have my bakery closed by blocking my door? This never used to be a problem. I've restarted the phone, cleared cashe, uninstalled and reinstalled game.

Blocking the door is not part of the game design. It is a work around some players have found.

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but the system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

Dianna_Joy
08-30-19, 08:55 AM
Have not fixed FOOD READY NOTIFICATIONS!
I am really Tired of trying to do one Goal after another when we have to make 1-2 hours stuff and it Keeps Going bad because the Notifications are not working.
HOW long do we have to wait to get this fixed??

Rynetory2
08-30-19, 08:00 PM
Have not fixed FOOD READY NOTIFICATIONS!
I am really Tired of trying to do one Goal after another when we have to make 1-2 hours stuff and it Keeps Going bad because the Notifications are not working.
HOW long do we have to wait to get this fixed??

Here's the existing bug thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107884-No-notifications

LadyQueen15
08-31-19, 12:41 AM
I had a bunch of Halloween decorations, that have disappeared, I had a haunted house, which was blue and grey Monter kitchen both from a Halloween box , a Dracula, a mummy, , a mad scientist, lab equipment, another Frankenstein,black cat decor , witch supplies Frankenstein table,etc valentine decoration also, Ice cream stuff , where is all my stuff , and why do they they keep disappearing, plz fix this issue a lot of that stuff cost gems and they are gone , please replace them, IF THIS HAS HAPPENED TO YOU PLEASE POST HERE, I DONT BELIEVE IM ALONE . This is not the first time this happens, just has never happened at this scale

Skippyjonjones22
08-31-19, 09:15 AM
Hello, I have also noticed several times over my 10 plus years of playing that tables and chairs and a few items have disappeared from inventory. This morning, I actually woke up to all of my food gone overnight. Mind you, I had a ton of food and my other bakery was fine with normal amounts used. It only felt strange because it didn’t look like my coins had gone up in a corresponding way. Help S8! It’s very hard to track but super disconcerting when we come upon them missing!!!

Rynetory2
09-02-19, 05:13 AM
Hello, I have also noticed several times over my 10 plus years of playing that tables and chairs and a few items have disappeared from inventory. This morning, I actually woke up to all of my food gone overnight. Mind you, I had a ton of food and my other bakery was fine with normal amounts used. It only felt strange because it didn’t look like my coins had gone up in a corresponding way. Help S8! It’s very hard to track but super disconcerting when we come upon them missing!!!

Sorry to hear that you have missing items. :( I'm afraid the forum can't check on this. I'm not sure if Support: support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) is able to help but you can try if you wish.

As for your food gone, did you block your door? Blocking of door would cause unforeseenable game reaction.

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

deepfrya
09-03-19, 03:49 PM
Hi I just lost about 200,000 coins out of nowhere.

Rynetory2
09-03-19, 06:48 PM
Hi I just lost about 200,000 coins out of nowhere.

Try checking if you have purchased something.

mellaluv
09-08-19, 10:54 AM
I played the 1-2-3 goal that's with the goal that's playing now and I can't find the prize I earned. I checked and re checked but it's still not there. Can you please help me

AnnirasSweets
09-08-19, 02:14 PM
I played the 1-2-3 goal that's with the goal that's playing now and I can't find the prize I earned. I checked and re checked but it's still not there. Can you please help me

Do you mean you completed the Side Goal and were awarded the Fall Breads but you can't find it?

If so, it should be with the floor decorations toward the beginning of the list but the exact location depends largely on what other items you have in your inventory. In general, it will be after the Bakery Board for 28 gems but before the Green Vase deco for $140,000.

If you still don't see the item in your inventory, you should follow the steps listed in this Troubleshooting Post: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide&p=1413156&viewfull=1#post1413156

Rynetory2
09-09-19, 05:26 AM

Welcome to the forum. :)

Restart your device and check again. If it's still missing, try the suggestions under Display/Graphics Issues in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide&p=1413156&viewfull=1#post1413156

I'm moving your thread to Bugs and Issues forum so you can continue to post if you're still having issues.

violetfarm105
09-21-19, 07:08 PM
I lost all the food on my counters that I cooked from the last goal & side goal when the game combined all my Autumn cakes. (Has this happened to anyone else? Of course I don?t have any before pictures & didn?t think to take an after picture. It took me a while to realize what happened. So I?m not sure if customer support can even help me out. Any suggestions?

Rynetory2
09-22-19, 04:28 AM
Are you saying you lost all your food or only selected food?

If you lost all your food, you have encountered a quick sale when you blocked your door. The food sold off quickly when you opened the doors again.

If you were saying that you lost selected food on your counters, rest assured that the game does not remove selected food. You might have stored the counter and lost the food in the progress. Or maybe when the game combined your food, check your bakery very closely and see if your food was on an "hidden" counter block from your view, hiding behind a decoration or something.

storm8id916
09-23-19, 01:54 AM
Been experiencing some issues when gifting lately. Screens taking very long to load specifically when gifting.

pammi24
10-08-19, 04:37 PM
I'm not receiving collectibles parts when cooking on the new pumpkin Patch Oven for current goal. Hope you can help me out. This is not the first time this has happened with a new goal oven. Thanks

11-12-19, 07:59 PM
This morning when the new goal started I requested Acorn Acuator from my neighbors including Stormie. I have great neighbors that are always quick to gift and respond to any parts request. Well in the four hours since sending out the request the only one that has responded is Stormie. I have asked some of my neighbors if they received the request from me and none of them can recall seeing one. They have all said they have accepted all request that the received. I only have 2 Acorn Acuator. One that was gifted and the one from Stormie. I have received parts request from my neighbors. I tried to resend again but got a message saying I had already asked. Is anyone else having the same problem please.

MelissaBfarm
11-15-19, 04:02 PM
I haven't been able to use my 2 hour video, it has been failing for weeks. I tried redownloading the game and no luck.... Any suggestions??

Thanks
Melissa

lizzajean333
11-17-19, 12:39 PM
Hello ~ each time anyone takes an expired item from the catalog to place in their bakery. *The entire catalog goes to the front right away...even if you have 5 of that item. *Takes the fun out of decorating. *Can this be fixed please?

Thank you for all you do!!

suzis7990
11-17-19, 06:10 PM
Hello- for the past 2 or 3 days I will experience periods where my game will close out seconds after I try to play it. This will go on for a few hours and then stop closing so I can play. Is anyone else having the same problem? What should I do? I have an iPhone X - BS version 1.8.4.

steelersbabyyy
11-26-19, 05:39 PM
Does anyone know why my game keeps crashing? I tip around 5 or 6 people and my game crashes. Or I’ll be trying to bake food and my game will randomly just crash?

karltonjaarola
11-29-19, 09:46 PM
When my game opens I can usually play for 2-5 seconds before the screen freezes and I can’t move or select anything. Several of my dishes have spoiled because of this and I’ve lost time for the current goals. Somehow my iPad doesn’t do that but I can’t play on my iPad all the time as it’s at home. I’m using an iPhone 6s Plus and it’s updated to the latest version of iOS

babyxdoll1
11-30-19, 02:14 AM
why are people complaining about the non xmas items in the game? it was a black friday sale, not a xmas sale

triciag2012
12-06-19, 02:10 PM
I have been having issues since last week and it has progressively gotten worse. The last 2 days my game force quits every time I try to serve food from appliances, collect tips or visit neighbors. I have lost food due to spoiling because of this. I am running on iOS. I have restarted, did a hard restart and I?ve deleted and re-installed the app. Please fix this!

stieh
12-09-19, 10:32 AM
Cant download video

Frirndly987
12-09-19, 11:51 AM
Does anyone know why my game keeps crashing? I tip around 5 or 6 people and my game crashes. Or I?ll be trying to bake food and my game will randomly just crash?

Which device and game version you are using?

Frirndly987
12-09-19, 11:55 AM
I have been having issues since last week and it has progressively gotten worse. The last 2 days my game force quits every time I try to serve food from appliances, collect tips or visit neighbors. I have lost food due to spoiling because of this. I am running on iOS. I have restarted, did a hard restart and I?ve deleted and re-installed the app. Please fix this!

Which IOS? Just seem the game hasn't adjust for every IOS yet.

When my game opens I can usually play for 2-5 seconds before the screen freezes and I can?t move or select anything. Several of my dishes have spoiled because of this and I?ve lost time for the current goals. Somehow my iPad doesn?t do that but I can?t play on my iPad all the time as it?s at home. I?m using an iPhone 6s Plus and it?s updated to the latest version of iOS
So IOS 13.2.3?

triciag2012
12-09-19, 05:42 PM
Which IOS? Just seem the game hasn't adjust for every IOS yet.

So IOS 13.2.3?

Yes, I am running on IOS 13.2.3

kooky panda
12-10-19, 10:55 AM
Yes, I am running on IOS 13.2.3
Check and make sure you are playing the most current version of the game.
Version 1.8.4
It was released in app store about a month ago.

str8eight
12-12-19, 06:33 PM
If you would like to report a bug or issue, please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and its version number (check under settings-device)
2. Your game version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. A screenshot of the problem if possible/applicable (How To A Post Photo On The Forum (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum))

You can either post in one of the following:
1. Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues thread
2. existing thread of the same problem
3. start a new thread

Before you start a new thread, please check to see if there is any existing thread of the same problem as yours to avoid duplicate threads.

iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:

Open App Store, search game name (or Storm8), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

Restart your device

Android General Issues
To check your device version - go to Settings, About Phone, Android Version *note - you can check for updates in About Phone, System Updates
Open App Market/Google Play, either go to My Apps, or search game name (or teamlava), click on app, open Description information, on the bottom it will show the current game version

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:

Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game *note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device

Kindle General Issues
To check for your device version - Go to Settings, More, Device, System Version
Open Amazon Market, search game name (or teamlava), scroll down to see current version

If your Kindle is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:

Restart your device
Go to Settings, More, Applications - find your game, click, clear cache
If you're not able to get into the game - Go go Settings, Wifi, turn wifi off then back on

Previous thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1) (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?26275-Bakery-Story-Current-Bugs-and-Issues-(Thread-1))

I did all the above, but my goals are not giving me new updated goals. I want to play the game, but, I want goals. I have 8 old goals still showing that said that they are 263 days old. How do I get rid of these old goals and get new goals ?

AnnirasSweets
12-12-19, 09:58 PM
I did all the above, but my goals are not giving me new updated goals. I want to play the game, but, I want goals. I have 8 old goals still showing that said that they are 263 days old. How do I get rid of these old goals and get new goals ?

Sorry to say, this is not a bug. After completing the few non-timed goals for beginners there is nothing we players can do to 'get' more goals. Once you've advanced past those beginner goals, the only others that are released are limited time goals.

These timed goals automatically show up in our games on their release dates and players have either 5 or 15 days to complete all tasks in that goal. All content players unlocked during the goal stays open and available but anything that was not unlocked will remain locked and unusable indefinitely. On the upside, there is normally only a few days wait between timed goals so there's most always a goal to focus on.

Here's a link to the current 5 day goal thread that started a few hours ago: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110052-GOAL-Winter-Mints-2019-December-12-(5-Days)

One to the thread where players can speculate on future goal releases: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98762-Bakery-Story-Speculate-on-Upcoming-Updates-amp-Goals/page91

And this is a link to the BS Game Guide section dedicated to goals. You can see a list of all the regular, non-timed goals and figure out if you've completed them all or not: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide&p=1579402&viewfull=1#post1579402

triciag2012
12-13-19, 09:24 PM
Check and make sure you are playing the most current version of the game.
Version 1.8.4
It was released in app store about a month ago.

I am running the current version of Bakery. I have done everything and it?s still crashing. This is extremely frustrating. I have invested a lot of time and money into this game.

kooky panda
12-16-19, 11:09 AM
I am running the current version of Bakery. I have done everything and it?s still crashing. This is extremely frustrating. I have invested a lot of time and money into this game.
When one of my games has issues and not the others, I go under settings, safari and clear history . Then restart my device. Sometimes this will allow me to get into the game with crashing.

yuhyeet12
12-31-19, 01:45 PM
Hi! I have been playing bakery story for about a week and for the past couple of days my game is crashing on me. Every time I go to prepare food, collect tips, or design the app will crash and close. I am playing on WiFi, I have plenty of storage, there are no apps running in the background, I have all unused apps deleted, and the app and phone is all up to date. I am playing on an iPhone 11. Thanks!

bsanford1965
01-02-20, 06:13 PM
I have an Amazon Fire 7 tablet, version Fire OS 6.3.1.2
Bakery Story game version 1.5.5.7
Restaurant Story game version 1.5.5.5
Fashion Story game version 1.5.5.5
They all keep going to a black screen when I try to play the game.

redappleandy2
01-03-20, 06:27 AM
Hello ... I just baked and served Magic Trick Cupcakes and I wasn’t given credit in the game.

erocktv3
01-04-20, 12:37 PM
Android 10
pixel 3
bakery story 1.6.0.3g
not receiving notifications
have tried all the standard fixes

Maggie27804o
01-07-20, 10:03 AM
I'm having same issue on my phone.
Android 10
Pixel 3a
Bakery Story version 1.6.0.3g
Not getting food notifications or video feed for ads when available. Tried the fixes as well with no fix to it.

Ilovetodesign
01-12-20, 11:13 AM
I just lost 2 servings of a recipe that takes 10 hrs. because of getting disconnected again. So instead of 9 of 24 finished I now have 7 of 24 served. Still not sure what to do since we have tried all of the steps for getting disconnected & game crashing & still running into problems.
Praying that this gets fixed.

MilkybabeS
02-20-20, 11:26 PM
I have played bakery story since 2012.My device is iPhone XR,iOS13.1.when I?m trying to install this goal app?Monopoly bingo?,it shows me?can?t connected?.And I can?t finish this goal,so I can?t start a new goal either. I?d like to know how to solve this issue.

SevenTreasures
03-04-20, 07:59 AM
I've been playing Bakery Story for six years now and put quite an amount of money into it. For years this bug of random goals popping up, stating I didn't finish them (although I did!), keeps re-appearing. Two days ago, I was just about to activate a recipe on the oven, the bug appeared again, just when I clicked on the oven. Due to that I lost 110 gems! I don't even know what for exactly and I am shocked about the loss!!! I want those gems back, who can help me?!
Playing on Android 7.0, Game version 1.6.0.3g

pinki998
03-05-20, 11:56 PM
Hi!

Is it just me or aren't there any Video Ads to speed up my dishes since the new goal started?

TheWindsor
03-06-20, 12:05 AM
I haven't gotten ads for gems either. QUOTE=pinki998;1613504]Hi!

Is it just me or aren't there any Video Ads to speed up my dishes since the new goal started?[/QUOTE]

AnnirasSweets
03-06-20, 01:33 PM
Hi!

Is it just me or aren't there any Video Ads to speed up my dishes since the new goal started?

I haven't gotten ads for gems either.

Sadly, this is not a bug. The in-game videos are a promotional feature that can come and go randomly and without warning. Here's a link to the discussions thread on the topic https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93097-Daily-gem-videos/page19

sora_fighter36
04-02-20, 01:59 PM
I have an IPhone 7. My game version is 1.8.4.

When in the shop, if I place something with no count amount- as in the item is retired- I am sent back to the start of that shopping tab. It?s horribly inconvenient to place more than 1 of a retired item or an item with no coin amount (such as items obtained thru completing collections).

AnnirasSweets
04-02-20, 02:41 PM
I have an IPhone 7. My game version is 1.8.4.

When in the shop, if I place something with no count amount- as in the item is retired- I am sent back to the start of that shopping tab. It?s horribly inconvenient to place more than 1 of a retired item or an item with no coin amount (such as items obtained thru completing collections).

This isn't a bug - unfortunately, it's just the way the Inventory navigation behaves when placing retired/limited time items. It's a pain and we've been asking for it to be changed for years but I think we're stuck with this for the long haul.

The only way around it that I've found is to bounce between both types of devices. I keep an old android device and when I'm redecorating my place I use it to place items from my inventory to the board and then I go back to my iOS device to rearrange the items and do the final adjustments. It takes a bit longer but nowhere near as long as iOS only would take.

SevenTreasures
04-14-20, 12:51 AM
I've been playing Bakery Story for six years now and put quite an amount of money into it. For years this bug of random goals popping up, stating I didn't finish them (although I did!), keeps re-appearing. Two days ago, I was just about to activate a recipe on the oven, the bug appeared again, just when I clicked on the oven. Due to that I lost 110 gems! I don't even know what for exactly and I am shocked about the loss!!! I want those gems back, who can help me?!
Playing on Android 7.0, Game version 1.6.0.3g

Anyone can help on this or know how to reach out to S8 without immediately closing any tickets? Would be highly appreciated!

annalimanada
04-15-20, 12:21 PM
Anyone can help on this or know how to reach out to S8 without immediately closing any tickets? Would be highly appreciated!

They don't care. Had sort of the same problem in RS last goal.
Due to a glitch in the game I lost 63 gems but they do nothing about it.

Same with the problem I have with requests lately. I only get 10 requests a day instead of the 20 I should have got.
It's pretty anoying they don't want to fix these problems.
It makes me not want to spend any money on these games again.

Deena007
04-25-20, 09:34 AM
No videos for me too. I have expanded my bakery and wanted to use the same tables and wall papers. Realised that it's no longer there. How annoying and stupid is this? Why do items disappear? That is silly. These items were not the limited addition once. All of a sudden it's not there.

AnnirasSweets
04-25-20, 10:56 AM
No videos for me too. I have expanded my bakery and wanted to use the same tables and wall papers. Realised that it's no longer there. How annoying and stupid is this? Why do items disappear? That is silly. These items were not the limited addition once. All of a sudden it's not there.

If the items were not something that could be classified as Holiday or Seasonal then they were likely removed after a sale. For the past year or so when we have a sale, everything that was discounted during that time is removed.

As to why they were removed, I recall seeing a response from the team years back that the removal of items from the Market is mainly done to make room for new items to be added.

Here's a link to the current sale thread so you can see a list of all the items that are on offer and therefore what items will likely be removed when the sale ends in three days: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110738-SALE-2020-April-24-Spring!

sora_fighter36
04-28-20, 09:02 AM
The keyboard is kind of broken in the game. I have been having a propane where if anything besides the normal emoji keyboard or the qwerty keyboard, the game will not allow me to change back to a useable keyboard. I have been trying to change back. I have closed and restarted the app but I still cannot get the correct keyboards to open in the app. Posting on neighbor’s walls is now impossible for me.

FcNAC
04-29-20, 01:00 AM
Can't post messages in bs since a couple of days. Android version 9 on Samsung A tablet.

Can't see what I'm typing, so posting is kinda impossible on ppls walls. Lots of people also can't play. Lots of complaints in the Netherlands. We tried the usual solutions. Not working. Please fix ASAP.

No one responding? I'd like to get a reply on this please.

Also, people with android 10 can't play at all? Lots of my bs friends complaining they can't play!!!

Why don't we get a new bs version up to date? It's 2020! We used to get new versions in the past..
Long time loyal players are about to quit, me included 😢

choosezaz
05-05-20, 06:02 AM
I always force close and restart the game. I finished the Honey Garden goal and recd the pop ups saying I had recd the floor decoration reward, however it is not in my storage. I have force closed and restarted, but it still isn?t there.

AnnirasSweets
05-05-20, 06:14 AM
I always force close and restart the game. I finished the Honey Garden goal and recd the pop ups saying I had recd the floor decoration reward, however it is not in my storage. I have force closed and restarted, but it still isn?t there.

If you open your goal book, is the goal Honey Garden Part 4 still showing as completed, meaning is the goal no longer in your book?

If no - then your game had a sync error and doesn't realize you finished the final part of the goal and will only give you the prize if you complete whichever tasks are left unchecked. Since you likely won't have time to do this, you'll have to open a Support Ticket to contact the team directly to see if they can help you.

If yes - this will sound silly but make sure you're looking in the correct area of your inventory and be sure you're flipping through the pages slowly. The Chick Pen will not be in the back of the inventory with the other goal rewards because it was originally released as a normal Market Purchase item, it will be well into the middle of the list. On my iOS device it is between Dragon Baby and Flanta floor decos. If you go through your inventory carefully and are absolutely sure you've not been awarded the item, you'll have to open a Support Ticket to contact the team directly.

Debs4090
05-06-20, 12:02 PM
I removed a player from my Bakery Story & Restaurant Story & then I removed her as a friend from my Facebook so why does her bakery still appear in my neighbours list in Bakery Story? So then I thought ok I?ll check Restaurant Story & guess what... her restaurant was still in Restaurant Story in my neighbours list so I went back to Facebook & clicked on her name in the search list & put a block on her name went back to Bakery Story, no way it?s not possibleshe is STILL listed as a neighbour
So I go back to my Restaurant Story & she?s gone yay but go back into Bakery Story & click on Neighbours list & yes you guessed it she?s still there. Please help me Storm8 I don?t want her in my neighbours list she doesn?t play and I?m tired of keep passing her name when gifting or going into her bakery & exiting again as the tables stay full it?s wasted time, surely there is some way you can remove her permanently for me please?

VOZY
05-22-20, 03:39 AM
What was the resolution? I can't find it. I'm having same problem in Rs AND BS. I logged the issue but was sent to the forum to search for similar issue to find fix. Please help...

VOZY
05-22-20, 03:42 AM
My above issue is regading material requests not being sent to neigbours...not sure why my post was put under here

AnnirasSweets
05-22-20, 10:07 AM
My above issue is regading material requests not being sent to neigbours...not sure why my post was put under here

Can you give more details? How many requests are you sending per day and to how many neighbors?

museglo
06-05-20, 10:30 AM
1. My device is Android version 7.0, galaxy tab S2
2. game version 1.6.0.3g
3. the problem
When accessing the game (bakery story), after being away for awhile, and every time after accessing a different WiFi connection, ALL goal pop ups repeat, including notices for "time has run out ... do you want to buy".

This is making the game unplayable. I'm likely to quit if this isn't resolved within the next week.

Also, think I accidentally spent precious gems on a goal reward I already had. I clicked past so fast I cannot say which or how many gems. My storm I'd is museglo if you can research and refund any gems spent for any purchases (I did skip 1 sweetcorn goal, but shouldn't have had to).

I moved storage to SD card, closed and restarted game. Restarting causes it to happen more often, as well as joining a different WiFi network.

Thx, Gloria

Ps, it's impossible to search because it looks in all forums. Need ability to select just the specific game bugs & issues.

giadyl
06-17-20, 10:17 AM
I keep baking items and the count never goes past 2. This happens in every new goal and I am tired of wasting my time.

AnnirasSweets
06-17-20, 12:22 PM
I keep baking items and the count never goes past 2. This happens in every new goal and I am tired of wasting my time.

Which goal is this happening with for the current goal?

beingme730
06-18-20, 08:59 AM
Sometimes when Im playing, ill get kicked off. And then I go back on the game only to see the last couple mintier ive been on the game are gone. Not sure if it?s just my phone being weird or if the app kicks me off & loses my progress

AnnirasSweets
06-18-20, 11:46 AM
Sometimes when Im playing, ill get kicked off. And then I go back on the game only to see the last couple mintier ive been on the game are gone. Not sure if it?s just my phone being weird or if the app kicks me off & loses my progress

It sounds like you're having a sync issue which is common. Since all of our game progress is stored on s8 servers and not our own devices, every few minutes our games will connect to their servers to save our progress. When the game rolls back your progress it's usually because of issues with said syncing. Either your game isn't fully connecting with their servers while syncing or it's not connecting with their servers frequently enough to save all of your actions.

Over the years, I've seen many players (myself included) experience these types of issues - especially in the other graphic-heavy s8 games like DS and CS. The common advice is to try 'forcing' a sync after performing actions. You'll have to pay attention to your game to see how often you seem to be experiencing the rollbacks to figure out how often you should force a sync; it's different for everyone.

Methods of forcing a sync include: leaving a message on your wall, deleting a message from your wall or visiting a neighbor. Other than forcing a sync, some players find that once they are done playing, if they force close their app then immediately open it again and let it load fully before closing once more helps their game stability.

Keep in mind that this isn't a guaranteed fix, it's just the popular advice backed up by anecdotal evidence so results will vary. That said, I hope this helps!

If you feel like this doesn't help your rollbacks, you can always visit the Game Guide help section: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59838-Restaurant-Story-Game-Guide&p=1413267&viewfull=1#post1413267

And as always, you can contact S8 Support directly via Support Ticket: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

museglo
06-20-20, 08:09 PM
I've confirmed I own 2 of the fountains from the recent challenge. why would I ever want 2? they are too huge even at maximum expansion. How do I get this corrected - own only 1 and gems back from accidental purchase that occurred only because of this bug? The bug that all goal pop ups repeat after accessing the game from a different WiFi connection.

AnnirasSweets
06-21-20, 07:59 AM
I've confirmed I own 2 of the fountains from the recent challenge. why would I ever want 2? they are too huge even at maximum expansion. How do I get this corrected - own only 1 and gems back from accidental purchase that occurred only because of this bug? The bug that all goal pop ups repeat after accessing the game from a different WiFi connection.

The forum cannot help with account issues, you'll have to contact the team directly. Here's a link to the site where you can create a Support Ticket: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

ditopikachu
06-21-20, 07:44 PM
For one of the goals I need to get the book browser. I already finished chapter seven and I have enough coins but it won?t let me buy it. What should I do? The goal ends in two days.

Ilovetodesign
07-14-20, 11:36 AM
The 5 day goal that just finished is now showing expired, but it has a Finish option.
I don?t want to accidentally select it. How do I get rid of this without accidentally doing this? I don?t have enough Gems from the last time it took my Gems in the middle of still trying to transfer everything to a new device. We are out of solutions on what to do anymore.
Thank you very much for all help, Amy

CuteMao1809
07-16-20, 08:30 PM
Hi I haven?t been able to get coins from cooking in the stoves for some time. Is there a bug? Do others have the same issue? Thanks!

AnnirasSweets
07-16-20, 08:33 PM
Hi I haven?t been able to get coins from cooking in the stoves for some time. Is there a bug? Do others have the same issue? Thanks!

Can you give more details?

CuteMao1809
07-16-20, 09:37 PM
I mean when I?m baking a certain dish they say there?ll be day 3000 coins earned from collecting the food. But so far I?ve only been able to collect stars only. No money earned

AnnirasSweets
07-17-20, 08:18 AM
I mean when I?m baking a certain dish they say there?ll be day 3000 coins earned from collecting the food. But so far I?ve only been able to collect stars only. No money earned

You shouldn't get the coins immediately, rather you accumulate the coins slowly as each customer bot buys and eats the food.

For instance, let's say you make one serving of Caramel Apples and put it on a counter. The card info (example below) says you'll earn $3,200 (the number at the bottom) but that one counter serving of Caramel Apples consists of 800 individual plates (the number directly beneath the image) so that means you'll earn $4 every time a customer comes in and eats a plate of apples. The total $3,200 will only be seen in your coin bank once the entire counter sells out.

CuteMao1809
07-17-20, 08:28 AM
I see. Now I get it. Thanks so much for the very helpful explanation! Have fun playing!

Jerseygirlcafe
07-17-20, 10:24 AM
I no longer have the gems free for watching videos ,I Purchased 12.99 Gems this morning I?m missing 62 gyms I think this is a glitch or somehow they just disappeared ;

AnnirasSweets
07-17-20, 01:44 PM
I no longer have the gems free for watching videos ,I Purchased 12.99 Gems this morning I?m missing 62 gyms I think this is a glitch or somehow they just disappeared ;

The free gem videos are a promotional offer that can come and go with no warning. Here's a link to the thread on the topic if you'd like to continue the discussion: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93097-Daily-gem-videos/page20

As for missing gems, you'll have to contact support directly: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Ilovetodesign
08-02-20, 10:22 AM
Is it just me or is anyone else having problems connecting to the game right now? I have tried turning off Wifi completely and rebooting everything and none of this is helping. I can?t even get in my RS either. Everything else that requires the internet seems to be working just fine.

Grace777Bakery
08-07-20, 07:21 AM
iPad Air 2
Version: iPadOS 13.6
Bakery Story 1.8.4

Last night when I got into my game, I noticed that everything was working fine except that no customers could enter. Either the door would open and close but I didn?t see anyone or a customer would stand in the open doorway with a clock above their head. This has continued today. I have turned my iPad completely off to reboot I have deleted the game and reinstalled, I have cleared out the cache, nothing is working to restore customers being able to enter. Please help.

AnnirasSweets
08-07-20, 07:42 AM
iPad Air 2
Version: iPadOS 13.6
Bakery Story 1.8.4

Last night when I got into my game, I noticed that everything was working fine except that no customers could enter. Either the door would open and close but I didn’t see anyone or a customer would stand in the open doorway with a clock above their head. This has continued today. I have turned my iPad completely off to reboot I have deleted the game and reinstalled, I have cleared out the cache, nothing is working to restore customers being able to enter. Please help.

When customers cannot make it to the empty seats it usually means that something is blocking their path and they are unable to move forward. Have you recently changed your layout, what chairs you're using or the placement of your tables?

Grace777Bakery
08-07-20, 10:04 AM
Update #2 - Nothing has been changed between the last time I played earlier in the day yesterday and when this started happening last night. I did just now move a couple items to make more space near the door, not that that should’ve been needed. Now a person will come in stand there with that clock over their head and then they leave.

Update #3 - I just moved the door to another location and they still come in, stand there with the clock over their head and then leave. ☹️

Update #4 - Decided to do a few more changes more changes. Customers are coming back in but only one every 10 seconds.

Paul__
08-07-20, 12:08 PM
Update #2 - Nothing has been changed between the last time I played earlier in the day yesterday and when this started happening last night. I did just now move a couple items to make more space near the door, not that that should?ve been needed. Now a person will come in stand there with that clock over their head and then they leave.

Update #3 - I just moved the door to another location and they still come in, stand there with the clock over their head and then leave. ☹️

Update #4 - Decided to do a few more changes more changes. Customers are coming back in but only one every 10 seconds.

Have you tried placing a second door? It could help if there is something that is obstructing people from coming in your bakery.

AnnirasSweets
08-07-20, 01:15 PM
Have you tried placing a second door? It could help if there is something that is obstructing people from coming in your bakery.

Good idea, also maybe try moving your cash register or checking to see if it got rotated by accident.

Grace777Bakery
08-07-20, 08:43 PM
I did place a second door and moved the cash register. The game seems to be good now. ��

LisaLadybirD82
08-08-20, 07:44 AM
Anyone else having "connection" issues?56183

tomtom007456
08-08-20, 07:49 AM
Me too😖

caloriesforyou
08-08-20, 07:51 AM
Game is down/completely /I deleted and reinstalled,I shut iPad down and restarted,nothing!shows cupcake screen and plays music

AnnirasSweets
08-08-20, 07:55 AM
Game is down/completely /I deleted and reinstalled,I shut iPad down and restarted,nothing!shows cupcake screen and plays music

Seems like there's an issue with the s8 servers at the moment - it's not just you, many people cannot access their games.

EDIT:

I created a thread on the topic so we can try to keep all the posts in one place for mods : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111202-Game-down&p=1625490

Bakerbettym
08-08-20, 08:09 AM
Same problem here. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling a couple of times, with no success. Please help!

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems connecting to the game right now? I have tried turning off Wifi completely and rebooting everything and none of this is helping. I can?t even get in my RS either. Everything else that requires the internet seems to be working just fine.

cheesymak20
08-14-20, 04:27 AM
Whenever I do goals, there are times when I remove food from the oven and it doesn't count towards the goal progress. This has happened multiple times over multiple goals and it's extremely frustrating. I couldn't even finish the last part of the most recent goal due to this issue. What can I do to resolve this? I have a good WiFi connection and the version of the game is 1.6.0.3g, playing on Google Pixel 3.

cheesymak20
08-14-20, 04:29 AM
Whenever I do goals, there are times when I remove food from the oven and it doesn't count towards the goal progress. This has happened multiple times over multiple goals and it's extremely frustrating. I couldn't even finish the last part of the most recent goal due to this issue. What can I do to resolve this? I have a good WiFi connection and the version of the game is 1.6.0.3g, playing on Google Pixel 3.

Ilovetodesign
08-14-20, 04:30 AM
The message I receive along with being disconnected constantly.
Request Error -1001

Grace777Bakery
08-15-20, 08:29 AM
Serving Pie Cake as a goal is not working. People are eating it but those servings are not counting towards the quantity I need to complete the goal. Help please!

At the time of this writing I’ve served 14 and all I needed was 12. ��

karinscafe
08-15-20, 07:07 PM
Wondering if anyone else is having log on issues? I keep get kicked off and the internet connection message. I’m only experiencing this with S8 games. Has been going on for over a week.

Paul__
08-16-20, 01:08 AM
Wondering if anyone else is having log on issues? I keep get kicked off and the internet connection message. I’m only experiencing this with S8 games. Has been going on for over a week.

Do you have a fast internet connection? Slower speeds can result in having connection issues.

Paul__
08-16-20, 01:09 AM
The message I receive along with being disconnected constantly.
Request Error -1001

If you see this issue, force close out of the game and you should be able to log back on.

janiece81
08-24-20, 06:25 PM
I baked 3 chocolate jelly puddings at noon EST. I went to serve them at 5:15pm EST and THEY WERE GONE! I sent a ticket only to get a response that Storm 8 is not responding to individual requests. I?m pissed. Now I have to waste another 5 hours baking them which is setting me back.

AnnirasSweets
08-24-20, 07:41 PM
I baked 3 chocolate jelly puddings at noon EST. I went to serve them at 5:15pm EST and THEY WERE GONE! I sent a ticket only to get a response that Storm 8 is not responding to individual requests. I?m pissed. Now I have to waste another 5 hours baking them which is setting me back.

I think that technically this isn't classified as a bug but rather a sync error. Because all of our game progress is saved on the Storm8 servers our games have to connect with their servers frequently to update our progress which is referred to as syncing.

When our games try to sync with s8 but are interrupted or whatever you want to call it this can cause a sync error (we players commonly refer to it as a 'rollback'). Basically this means the game rolls back the short-term progress we've made / the last moves made in our games are forgotten.

When I find that my game is rolling back (happens a lot in DS and CS) - I always try to force a sync before I close out my game and it does seem to help mitigate the amount of rollbacks I experience. There's a little section in the Game Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide&p=1413156&viewfull=1#post1413156) that you may find helpful - it has a few tips on how to force a sync to help ensure your progress is saved.

Hope this helps!

09-03-20, 08:38 PM
Device: android Galaxy tab E tablet
Game version: updated
Device version: 7.1.1
Problem: ive been having this bug since it started it happened for ton of months im not reciving any notifs about anything in both bakery story and resturant story ive posted reports and i was not the only one with this issue ive reinstalled reseted this game constantly nothing has bern working its extremely difficult to accomplish anything in these games with no notifs.

AnnirasSweets
09-04-20, 06:44 AM
Device: android Galaxy tab E tablet
Game version: updated
Device version: 7.1.1
Problem: ive been having this bug since it started it happened for ton of months im not reciving any notifs about anything in both bakery story and resturant story ive posted reports and i was not the only one with this issue ive reinstalled reseted this game constantly nothing has bern working its extremely difficult to accomplish anything in these games with no notifs.

This is a known issue but no official fix has been offered yet. You may want to check out the established Bugs Thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107884) on the topic for more details or further discussion.

Spar2kles
10-02-20, 03:25 AM
ATTENTION GOAL GLITCH?-
There is a glitch that needs fixing!!
I just started cooking on the last part of the goal (9th part) and the goal disappeared off of my clipboard in the upper left hand corner showing only the Spooky Surprise crate.
It?s as if I finished the goal but yet I have not finished. The collection box showing 5 days left on the lower right side of the screen still opens up. Can someone please fix this tysm.
I use an iPhone IOS 14.1

therainbowscafe_18123456789
10-02-20, 07:35 AM
account hacked! i cant access to my bakery, when i open bs there is another storm8 and another bakery, not mine and i was that someone is playing in my bakery, he/shes expanded the place using my coins and gems. also it says that my storm8 id and password is incorrect. what should i do? ive alreday emailed s8.

Paul__
10-02-20, 07:38 AM
account hacked! i cant access to my bakery, when i open bs there is another storm8 and another bakery, not mine and i was that someone is playing in my bakery, he/shes expanded the place using my coins and gems. also it says that my storm8 id and password is incorrect. what should i do? ive alreday emailed s8.

I’m sorry that you are having this issue. Please wait for support to respond to your request. It may take several business days

juliedelaney
10-04-20, 05:24 AM
I am on the sweet seat goal. Bought 6 tables and then went to buy the chairs, but I don?t have them? So I spent 36,000 on tables but no matching chairs and can?t finish goal? Then I noticed there are other items in the goal I am supposed to buy such as chocolate water fountains that also are not available. Won?t be wasting anymore money to buy gems in this game.

AnnirasSweets
10-05-20, 07:07 AM
I am on the sweet seat goal. Bought 6 tables and then went to buy the chairs, but I don?t have them? So I spent 36,000 on tables but no matching chairs and can?t finish goal? Then I noticed there are other items in the goal I am supposed to buy such as chocolate water fountains that also are not available. Won?t be wasting anymore money to buy gems in this game.

This is a known issue that unfortunately does not have a fix yet. Please see the established Bugs Thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110537) on the topic for more info or to continue the discussion.

yumoes
10-23-20, 12:56 PM
I am having the same issue. One day 7 neighbors did not get my request. Usually it is 3-4. And I have not sent requests to anyone that day.

I?m currently having some issues with my material requests in that when I send them out about an hour after reset, I get messages saying that I have already sent a request to X amount of people, usually 2 or 3 each time are not getting my requests. I don?t send requests to everyone in one go, I usually send them in batches of 10-12 at a time. This has been happening for about 3.5 weeks. Some of my neighbours have confirmed that they have not received requests from me despite my sending them, and that I do not get 20 of my requests filled.

Storm8 ID: wtfitbs2
Game: Bakery Story
Version: 1.8.3
Device: iPad5,3
OS Version: 12.3.1

Saturday 17th August - This is still an issue in both Bakery & Restaurant Story!

elweth
11-03-20, 11:57 AM
I have an odd glitch. Right where the two walls meet my decorations always disappear. It looks empty so when trying to place a new item there it says it can?t be placed. My wallpaper in that space is fine but the decor is invisible. Any way I can fix that? Not sure how to add a photo to this.

ermie888
11-13-20, 02:06 AM
Device : iPhone SE
Game version1.9.1
Since updating bakery story yesterday, when I visit neighbours Bakery?s my star rating bar is on top of the what I think is a key icon I should click to return to my own bakery and I?m unable to click and return home. I managed to get back to my bakery by clicking visit next to the message I?d just left on my nbrs wall, lucky as I?m often a silent tipper. The star rating bar used to be in the middle of the screen not to the rightside before I updated the game.

SofiaDeo
11-15-20, 11:22 AM
I just updated on iOs and am missing my lower left Main Menu tab and my upper right S8 logo with account link/games to download. The lower right Design tab is also missing.

Restaurant4576
11-15-20, 12:35 PM
The update 1.9.1 is not good because the comments on the wall are super tiny on the IPhone 6s. Hopefully, the staff can fix this problem.

35sweets
11-18-20, 12:29 PM
I am also having the same problem. I wasn't getting request filled. When I checked with each neighbor, I found that they were not getting the notifications. This has been happening for the past few months. I get as little as 9/20 replies. I do not go over the daily limit for requests.
Quite a few neighbors are having the same problem.

Bakery Story vs 1.9.1
IPad 6 vs 14.0.1
35sweets

35sweets
11-18-20, 12:44 PM
I have another problem with the game. When my iPad has been running for a while and I try to check on my ovens, I get a message that it is processung. It never goes away and I cannot do anything. I just shut down the tablet.. I can immediately turn it back on and return to the game. It is not just time in bakery story but time on any other program. This happens on a regular basis. Very frustrating especially when I'm running against a time limit.

35sweets
Isa's Hangout
IPad 6 vs.14.0.1
Bakery Story vs 1.9.1

SofiaDeo
11-20-20, 06:51 PM
I have another problem with the game. When my iPad has been running for a while and I try to check on my ovens, I get a message that it is processung. It never goes away and I cannot do anything. I just shut down the tablet.. I can immediately turn it back on and return to the game. It is not just time in bakery story but time on any other program. This happens on a regular basis. Very frustrating especially when I'm running against a time limit.

35sweets
Isa's Hangout
IPad 6 vs.14.0.1
Bakery Story vs 1.9.1
Sounds like maybe your processor is often overwhelmed? Do most all your apps have Location Services enabled? And Background App refresh enabled? Do you allow any social media/email to seek/send constantly, or only on a Push request? How many items do you have up & therefore running at a time? All these will preferentially suck on your bandwidth & processor with the leftovers for gaming. Even the game with Notifications Enabled will burn more juice. Plus the sounds, music, etc. Try decreasing your basic consumption & see if that helps!

tlhinkel
11-25-20, 10:09 AM
I didn?t get the reward goal. I?ve searched my items twice. It?s not there. Same thing happened after the last quest too. I finally got that one a few days later.

35sweets
11-27-20, 10:45 PM
I currently cannot increase the size of my bakery. There are no arrows and the crate is missing.

Isa’s hangout
35sweets
Bakery story vs 1.9.1
iPad iOS vs 14.0.1

AnnirasSweets
11-28-20, 05:51 PM
I currently cannot increase the size of my bakery. There are no arrows and the crate is missing.

Isa’s hangout
35sweets
Bakery story vs 1.9.1
iPad iOS vs 14.0.1

What is the current size of your bakery and your current level?

ginmom2
12-15-20, 12:04 PM

My ‘Ornamental Shopping’ kids are stuck. I can’t move them or store them. They are hanging over my property line.
I don’t want to expand to see if that would fix the problem.
When I click on them, I don’t get the Design button to move or store.

AnnirasSweets
12-15-20, 04:21 PM

My ‘Ornamental Shopping’ kids are stuck. I can’t move them or store them. They are hanging over my property line.
I don’t want to expand to see if that would fix the problem.
When I click on them, I don’t get the Design button to move or store.

This is because the deco was originally 3x3 but it was scaled too small. When the team fixed the scaling issue and made the deco larger, those players who had the deco at the edge of their board are now encountering the issue.

I've started the issue up the chain with the appropriate parties and hope to hear back soon. Please refer to the established Bugs Thread on the topic (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111723) for any further developments.

yumoes
12-17-20, 01:41 PM
I am having the same issue. One day 7 neighbors did not get my request. Usually it is 3-4. And I have not sent requests to anyone that day.

Today it said 8 neighbors did not get my request and I haven?t requested parts for 3 days. Is anyone at storm 8 looking into this?

Blossom85912
01-30-21, 07:39 AM
I am doing the SweetCo goals and have purchased the tables but the swirl wallpaper, sprinkles floor tiles and the chairs are not available for me. I?ve completed the other goals for this

AnnirasSweets
01-30-21, 04:42 PM
I am doing the SweetCo goals and have purchased the tables but the swirl wallpaper, sprinkles floor tiles and the chairs are not available for me. I?ve completed the other goals for this

This is a bug that's been around for a while now but there is sadly no fix for this yet. You can visit the established bugs thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110537) for more details/workarounds/further discussion on the topic.

Jadica17
01-31-21, 01:03 PM
Since I?ve started playing, I?ve been able to watch video advertisements for diamonds, typically 10 a day. For some reason, now the ability to do so has disappeared. Is there any way I can get that back? I would watch each one everyday and it was really helpful!

nvangel
02-01-21, 04:11 PM
Is server down cant log into game. I can all others but not bakery

AnnirasSweets
02-01-21, 07:51 PM
Since I?ve started playing, I?ve been able to watch video advertisements for diamonds, typically 10 a day. For some reason, now the ability to do so has disappeared. Is there any way I can get that back? I would watch each one everyday and it was really helpful!

This is not a bug - the video offers are a promotional feature that can come and go without notice.

For more information, further discussion, etc. you can visit the dedicated thread on the topic here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93097).

ladybugrentals
04-17-21, 03:36 PM
My customers are not able to enter my bakery my ❤ have gone down. Nothing is blocking I have not redecorated in a long time. Please help

AnnirasSweets
04-17-21, 05:27 PM
My customers are not able to enter my bakery my ❤ have gone down. Nothing is blocking I have not redecorated in a long time. Please help

I've stopped by your place and there is a pink divider hiding in front of your cash register, it's almost entirely obscured by a bunch of balloons so it's pretty difficult to see but that's the culprit. If customer's can't get to the register, they won't enter fully.

ladybugrentals
04-17-21, 06:23 PM
I will look but I have not redecorated in months and this just stared.

AnnirasSweets
04-17-21, 11:35 PM
I will look but I have not redecorated in months and this just stared.

It looks like it was most likely an accidental thing. A lot of times when I tap and drag to move the screen I'll accidentally move a counter or whatnot as well.

Rees630
04-19-21, 08:10 AM
I am just coming back to the game after a few years, there used to be a spreadsheet (from Sehana?) showing profits by dish and a lot of other helpful info. Does anyone know of that and where it is? I believe it was a Google doc. Thanks in advance - Rees630

AnnirasSweets
04-19-21, 08:36 AM
I am just coming back to the game after a few years, there used to be a spreadsheet (from Sehana?) showing profits by dish and a lot of other helpful info. Does anyone know of that and where it is? I believe it was a Google doc. Thanks in advance - Rees630

The old CookBook Guide is located here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98403), the current and updated CookBook Guide is located here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112053) but it is a work in progress.

The player Sehana has moved their spreadsheets and info guides to another website so you'll have to search the web for that. I'm pretty sure it's against forum policy to post third party links but it's easy enough to find.

Vadoc800
05-14-21, 12:19 PM
I want to ask the game to indicate when the food is ready. None of the android phones signal. Even though the program is new on the phone... and is set in the game. I have been playing this game for many years, it used to work well. Could this help? Thank you very much!

AnnirasSweets
05-14-21, 06:18 PM
I want to ask the game to indicate when the food is ready. None of the android phones signal. Even though the program is new on the phone... and is set in the game. I have been playing this game for many years, it used to work well. Could this help? Thank you very much!

This is a known issue that's been reported but I don't think there's any fix out yet. For more info and discussion, feel free to visit the Bugs Thread on the topic here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107884).

sewknitty
07-18-21, 08:34 AM
My bakery will not acknowledge that I have purchased Sky Beacons for the "Sour Sunshine" event goal. I have purchased a few and have a couple hanging in my bakery, but it will not trigger the goal checkpoint.
Edited to add: this has since been resolved. I purchased more and it gave me credit. Thanks!

NellielStorm
10-21-21, 09:44 AM
Pending gifts.

Why are they still showing even after hitting ?use?.

Deleted some people because I thought they were not sending gifts. Specifically put out a post to add me for parts only. And that happen.

I saw a lending gift from people I deleted still. And I don?t even recall seeing them send me that gift in the first place! (Why I deleted unceremoniously!)

Please fix.

Paul__
10-23-21, 11:47 PM
Pending gifts.

Why are they still showing even after hitting ?use?.

Deleted some people because I thought they were not sending gifts. Specifically put out a post to add me for parts only. And that happen.

I saw a lending gift from people I deleted still. And I don?t even recall seeing them send me that gift in the first place! (Why I deleted unceremoniously!)

Please fix.

Gifts will stay in the pending gifts menu after you accept them if you have not yet sent a gift to the sender for the day. This is so you can send a gift back to neighbors who gifted you. They will remain here for 7 days. Hope this helps!

NellielStorm
10-30-21, 06:21 PM
Flatform- iOS 14.8
Bakery Story 1.9.3
Looking at Newsfeed when this happened.

Had a part request that showed up and it said from 2 days ago.

I?m on the app daily 5x and check newsfeed constantly. Absolutely no way missed that part request.

I?m very much into goal and gifting. Gems are expensive. So make sure get parts from everyone and I make sure I gift them and look for any parts request.

I can?t expect them to gift me twice if I don?t seem like I only give once, because their request never show up at all or on time. Due to a bug in game. Make me look unreliable when I demand so much from my neighbors. (Made a post to add me if u want reliable gifter and vice versa. Not a social in that add me for a ?friend? way.)

Part request showing up late also affects HOW much TIME left we have. If our parts show up late our 15 days to build GET cut. It makes a BIG difference. This another reason why you need to EXTEND goal time.

I?m extremely upset and disappointed about this. Making all the effort but this bug is messing it all up.

Please extend goal time if that bug about parts not showing at all or showing 2 whole days left, (forgot to screenshot I will add one, if it does it again).

If that bug with parts request not showing or showing up late can?t be fixed then at least have the decency to extend goal time. Because that you have the power to do.

Otherwise it?s like I?m wasting my time and forced to use 💎 that I?m saving for big sale. Used to be able to buy easily when I worked. Disability keeps me from doing so. I?m a hard worker and do so much overtime now my body paying for it. Not blaming you but please extend goal time!

Paul__
10-30-21, 09:51 PM
Flatform- iOS 14.8
Bakery Story 1.9.3
Looking at Newsfeed when this happened.

Had a part request that showed up and it said from 2 days ago.

I?m on the app daily 5x and check newsfeed constantly. Absolutely no way missed that part request.

I?m very much into goal and gifting. Gems are expensive. So make sure get parts from everyone and I make sure I gift them and look for any parts request.

I can?t expect them to gift me twice if I don?t seem like I only give once, because their request never show up at all or on time. Due to a bug in game. Make me look unreliable when I demand so much from my neighbors. (Made a post to add me if u want reliable gifter and vice versa. Not a social in that add me for a ?friend? way.)

Part request showing up late also affects HOW much TIME left we have. If our parts show up late our 15 days to build GET cut. It makes a BIG difference. This another reason why you need to EXTEND goal time.

I?m extremely upset and disappointed about this. Making all the effort but this bug is messing it all up.

Please extend goal time if that bug about parts not showing at all or showing 2 whole days left, (forgot to screenshot I will add one, if it does it again).

If that bug with parts request not showing or showing up late can?t be fixed then at least have the decency to extend goal time. Because that you have the power to do.

Otherwise it?s like I?m wasting my time and forced to use  that I?m saving for big sale. Used to be able to buy easily when I worked. Disability keeps me from doing so. I?m a hard worker and do so much overtime now my body paying for it. Not blaming you but please extend goal time!

Oh no! Please contact support using the link in my signature.

Saphirmoon
10-31-21, 11:26 AM
I noticed the issues that whenever i try adding a new neigbour in textfield social invite:
That the letters in the in Text field are not showing up at all, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
The fault for that cannot lye with my phone, cause it is a really new Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy A32.
I noticed some reviews saying in the Google Playstore, that you did not update all of your Games for a very long time?
Is this the issues i get when trying to add new neigbours.
If it is technically due to your outdated games, please investigate and please correct the error as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.

Steller91
11-16-21, 12:54 PM
After logging in a few minutes ago, I noticed the pistachio parfeit 1hr recipe from the candy oven has disappeared

SkyTeaser
11-16-21, 02:43 PM
Same with my game, pistachio pudding is gone from candy oven. Android.

Paul__
11-16-21, 02:45 PM
I’ve reported this over.

SpiritWind00
11-16-21, 04:23 PM
After logging in a few minutes ago, I noticed the pistachio parfeit 1hr recipe from the candy oven has disappeared

Same with my game, pistachio pudding is gone from candy oven. Android.
This has been fixed now. :)

Cafe4861
01-23-22, 03:33 PM
Most sure I did not receive last 3 points for baking of goal goodies. Should have 9 not still just 6. Pearls Treats bakery.

milly4416
02-26-22, 11:55 PM
I have goals to buy certain tables/wall decorations but it?s locked and i can?t do anything to complete my challenge.

AnnirasSweets
03-01-22, 02:37 PM
I have goals to buy certain tables/wall decorations but it?s locked and i can?t do anything to complete my challenge.

Which goal in specific are you working on?

smritisonkar
03-02-22, 12:24 AM
Hi there,
I think it would be exceptionally beneficial for everyone if the game had a delete option for the gift inventory.all our gift inventories ar filled with odd number of constrictible parts that are either excess or of ovens not yet available to the user as everyone started playing at different times.being able to delete that excess and useless inventory would help in accessing the stuff we actually we actually need much easier and since the current algorithm adds the latest received item at the end of the list and not at th top..so scrolling through multiple pages of that would significantly reduce...

Thankyou

AnnirasSweets
03-03-22, 04:18 PM
I'm noticing an issue with collecting a diamond once I bake an item to a new level. It's not giving me a diamond.

We don't receive gems for each level of recipe mastery, just for level 2 and 4 - you can find the details for each level of mastery here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98332-Bakery-Story-WIP-thread&p=1413689&viewfull=1#post1413689) in the BS Game Guide.

If you're not receiving the gem reward right away for those specific levels, first step would be to force close your app and reopen it which sometimes helps rewards show. If that's not the case and you're just not receiving the rewards at all, you will need to Open a Support Ticket (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) with the team. Hope this helps!

laprovence
03-09-22, 03:39 PM
It?s not allowing me to complete the side goal in any of my three bakeries. Very frustrating!!

pixiegamer
03-14-22, 10:44 AM
It?s not allowing me to complete the side goal in any of my three bakeries. Very frustrating!!

Oh dear :( Please reach out to Support (link in my signature) - perhaps they could determine why this is happening. Hoping you'll be back to completing side goals very soon!

LibrababyColeman777
05-18-22, 02:08 PM
My neighbors are not receiving my requests for parts. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Restarted my phone etc. Playing on IOS.

Kloroformkitten
06-01-22, 06:50 PM
Has the Push Notifications bugnon Android been addressed yet? I just redownloaded the game so I'm assuming Storm8 hasn't fixed it, but I hoped there was a work around or something. I love BS1 to bits and this has been such a bummer for the past few years.

wintertanuki
06-29-22, 08:01 PM
The icon to watch ads for diamonds doesn?t show up for me anymore. It?s been like 3 days ):

ladybugrentals
08-01-22, 12:37 PM
My ovens are not dropping items for new goals

HappySweets2
08-01-22, 01:11 PM
My ovens are not dropping items for new goals

same here!! Pls fix this :(

LibrababyColeman777
08-02-22, 01:58 PM
I am currently on the second oven of the Hurray For Hollywood goal. I have baked 30 of the first recipe. The second recipe opened and then the processing screen popped up. Now its acting like I have not completed baking 30 of the first dish when I just served my last 5 to unlock the recipe. I clicked on the goal tab again and now its saying I need to bake 5 more to unlock the second recipe. So now I have to waste another 2 hours to unlock it again! Please fix this, im on IOS.

happy38qiqi
08-04-22, 01:11 AM
Has the Push Notifications bugnon Android been addressed yet? I just redownloaded the game so I'm assuming Storm8 hasn't fixed it, but I hoped there was a work around or something. I love BS1 to bits and this has been such a bummer for the past few years.

Pushing this . I am unable to receive push notification for years :blue:

snowflakes2014
08-18-22, 09:37 AM
I can?t find the new goal items on my giftbutton, so I can?t gift my neighbors the new goal parts. Have anyone the same problem as me? Please contact Storm-id.

redappleandy2
08-18-22, 11:03 AM
Mine have disappeared also.

ann9068
08-18-22, 01:30 PM
Everyone I know that plays says the goal parts for latest 14 day goal has disappeared. How can you complete goal if you can't gift and receive parts?

snowflakes2014
08-18-22, 07:27 PM
Everyone I know that plays says the goal parts for latest 14 day goal has disappeared. How can you complete goal if you can't gift and receive parts?

The buttons are back now. I can gift new goal parts again.

Thoopuggy
09-12-22, 04:41 PM
The echo camping drink mixer does not work, doesn't let me put it into storage, doesn't let me cook any food. Annoying as paid gems for this...

asaliya
09-23-22, 06:32 AM
Hello! I can never bake more than two cupcakes. I bake the second or third day. The number is increasing. But next time I go, there are two of them again.

psychic_baker
10-04-22, 12:04 PM
Bewildering baking goal is not giving credit for purchases of wallpaper and flooring! Help!

LightAndLove83
10-04-22, 12:11 PM
Tried buying the floor tiles and the wall paper twice. It keeps starting me over with the goal. I still have the wall paper and floor tiles from the first round of buying though! What is going on??

I?m not buying anymore! I can?t get anywhere with the goal.

ladybugrentals
10-04-22, 12:12 PM
Help!!! I have purchased all the wallpaper twice and it keeps starting over. I now have double the wallpaper needed as well as floor tiles but not showing the credit. All are showing in stored

psychic_baker
10-04-22, 12:15 PM
I am experiencing the same thing. After buying the wall paper and flooring twice, I was able to buy stoves and send requests. Now, I have the wallpaper and flooring, but the stoves have disappeared!

Jojocl141587
10-04-22, 12:15 PM
I bought the tiles and wallpaper three times! I’m not buying a fourth time until glitch is fixed and I want my coins back too!

Jojocl141587
10-04-22, 12:17 PM
This last time also let me get as far as placing the new oven and see the recipes and then it glitched and reset on me again. But all the tiles and wallpaper I’d already bought are in my inventory smh.

monstertop
10-04-22, 12:17 PM
The same thing is happening to me as well.

xaledonia
10-04-22, 12:20 PM
posting it here too, but i'm also having that issue.

chill2020
10-04-22, 12:20 PM
I also purchased wallpaper and tiles twice. My game offered me the oven but it could not be placed. Waiting for correction.

kayseries
10-04-22, 12:21 PM
The same thing keeps happening to me! It lets me get the oven but the second I place it in my bakery my app force closes and the goal starts again.

I had the same issue last goal and wasnt able to complete it because my goal wouldnt progress past 13/27 marble loaves despite maxing it out.

annalimanada
10-04-22, 12:23 PM
Same problem here. Came to the forum for this issue.

Bought wallpaper and tiles TWICE and both times out of sinc. But lost my money both times and didnt get it back after restarting the app. Please at least give my money back. I don't have much anymore since these new goal necessities.

BeachBum2723
10-04-22, 12:23 PM
Yes there is! Very frustrating! I added the walls and floors and the game glitched and when it came back it said I had not purchased those items. However, they are in my inventory and my coins are gone. I closed down the game. Brought it back up. Still in my inventory and money still gone. I tried again. Now I have double of everything that was required, double money gone and still says I have not done the goal. I'd really like my cash back and for it to say I have completed the goal.

Alhambra34
10-04-22, 12:24 PM
Same problem here. How can it be that every single goal comes out with a glitch? Aren?t you testing it before releasing? It?s so annoying! We need to request parts from our neighbors, so please fix it asap!

AnnirasSweets
I've put the word out to all the Mods as well in the hopes that if the team misses this thread, they can flag it with the team.

teest
Tried buying the floor tiles and the wall paper twice. It keeps starting me over with the goal. I still have the wall paper and floor tiles from the first round of buying though! What is going on??

I?m not buying anymore! I can?t get anywhere with the goal.

Same exact same thing here!

zaaracake
10-04-22, 12:25 PM
I have the same issue, have the tiles and WP out in my bakery but the counter resets to zero and the oven never unlocks. Are we going to be able to finish these goals in time now?

CafeElleCorner
10-04-22, 12:25 PM
Help. I have purchased the wallpaper and the flooring and yet it is not allowing me to purchase the ovens. It is still showing that I haven’t completed the wallpaper and floor part. Have closed the app and restarted but not making any difference.

izzygran
10-04-22, 12:27 PM
Same thing happening to me purchased wallpaper 3 times floor tiles 3 times and 3 ovens with nothing showing and it keeps making me start over, used so many coins for nothing .I wish they could get these goals to work right before releasing them ! I would also like my coins returned .[QU

diamondesign
10-04-22, 12:27 PM
Same problem. After my 4th set I had to stop, or I'll run out of wall space.

zedlyoo
10-04-22, 12:28 PM
Same issue there’s a glitch in the goal after purchasing wall paper etc twice now I have tried lost money ��

MamaFoodie
10-04-22, 12:28 PM
I love lost a lot of money on the new goal. The alignment of the new mausoleum is off as well with the crate.

Paul__
10-04-22, 12:30 PM
Reporting this over.

MamaFoodie
10-04-22, 12:33 PM
The alignment of the new mausoleum is off as well with the crate. I have lost a lot of money on the new tile and wallpaper

Debs4090
10-04-22, 12:33 PM
:mad: Just opened the new goal bought 8 wallpaper & 14 tiles got the side goal open & then the oven opened went to place the oven & it went into ?Processing? & wiped out my progress but the wallpaper & tiles were in my inventory. Bought it all twice more & both times it went back to processing & wiped it out again. I?m not buying them all again.

Heavenlytreats777
10-04-22, 12:35 PM
I am having the same issue as everyone else. Pity it’s not fixed as quick as they fixed the last glitch on the donut goal when all the recipes is were unlocked..That was fixed super fast haha ��

Jojocl141587
10-04-22, 12:35 PM
Reporting this over.

Thank you very much. Hopefully it gets resolved with some kind of compensation for all the coins we’ve lost. I doubt it, but a girl can wish.

Deanas_desserts
10-04-22, 12:37 PM
Same here please request some sort of compensation for this mess my neighbors and I just spent copious amounts of money and coins for this to go unchecked and not to have it rectified in some way. Ty

cookiesnsuch
10-04-22, 12:38 PM
I'm wondering what to do when the amount of wallpaper exceeds the number of walls I have but haven't gotten credit for buying them.

zedlyoo
10-04-22, 12:39 PM
I've put the word out to all the Mods as well in the hopes that if the team misses this thread, they can flag it with the team.

Thank you AnnirasSweets my only concern is how will we know it?s fixed and how long will it take ?

EmperorMegas
10-04-22, 12:39 PM
I've purchase the event wallpaper several times over. I don't even have amy walls left to purchase any more.

Can you please fix this issue? I want to complete this event.

dernhelm
10-04-22, 12:40 PM
What?s with the glitch!?! Takes every second to complete a goal anyway now this?

prichard15
10-04-22, 12:41 PM
I am having the same problem with wallpaper and floor tiles

fae__
10-04-22, 12:42 PM
Same on the wallpaper & flooring did it twice and keeps resetting as if I never did but purchased twice already.

Huntress38
10-04-22, 12:43 PM
:mad: Just opened goal & I bought all the wallpaper & tiles went to place my first oven & it flashed up Processing & took away the completed sections of the goal but the wallpaper & tiles are still in my inventory but on the clipboard it says I haven?t bought them, as I don?t have much money I used 6 gems to skip the goal of wallpaper & tiles & went to place the oven & it?s gone to processing again & wiped it all again so now on top of losing the money to buy it all the first time I also lost 6 gems. Will I get the coins & gems given back to me or have I lost both?