PDA

View Full Version : Daily Marketplace- Energy trade

VersaceMorrow
05-28-19, 02:40 AM
I haven’t seen the wood, stone and water trade for energy in weeks, and it used to be every few days. Anyone still getting it?

shortdanzr
05-28-19, 12:03 PM
i just got it a couple of days ago. it was wonderful

AnnirasSweets
05-28-19, 03:51 PM
I've been getting it about once a week lately. Not as often as before, but it's still around.

VersaceMorrow
05-28-19, 04:26 PM
Good to know.... thanks!

VersaceMorrow
05-29-19, 02:49 AM
Power of the post... got it today :)

Trudyscandles
05-31-19, 05:10 AM
I haven’t seen the wood, stone and water trade for energy in weeks, and it used to be every few days. Anyone still getting it?

I have never seen this trade! Do you know if it is one of those android vs iOS things? I'm on android with both of my accounts.

Also, when it does show up, where is it in the list - top, middle or bottom?

Thanks,
trudyscandles

AnnirasSweets
05-31-19, 07:49 AM
I have never seen this trade! Do you know if it is one of those android vs iOS things? I'm on android with both of my accounts.

Thanks,
trudyscandles

I think when it was first released, it was iOS only but I just logged in to both iOS and droid to check and The Daily Trade Goal is offered on both. In my Goal Book, it shows up directly under the permanent goals that want you to download and play the other s8 games.

Goal Book pic:
Goal itself:

And here's the thread from when the Daily Trade Goals were originally added to the game:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80727

KadeeDid
05-31-19, 08:51 AM

Thanks,
trudyscandles

I have never seen these either.