PDA

View Full Version : It's time for a Fiesta! - 2019 May 22 (POLL ADDED)

judyandthecat
05-22-19, 02:56 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=51852

It's Time For a Fiesta

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486

Collection Items
Day 1 - plane deliveries
Day 2 - Bed and Breakfast LOWER LEVELS from the Kitchen
Day 3 - Pigs
Day 4 - Windmill
Day 5 - from the mine LOWER LEVELS from the Sugar Spinner
Day 6 - Passion Fruit Vines
Day 7 - from Farmer's Outpost
Day 8 - from fishing LOWER LEVELS bakery
Day 9 - from Apple trees LOWER LEVELS cocoa trees
Day 10 - from Studio

Event Prizes
Collect Them All
Submit 1 Capybara Collection
Collect Capybara Pet
Get Mariachi Band
Get Blooming Cactus
Get Fiesta Penguin
Get Fiesta Sparkler
Get Fiesta Scarecrow
Get Fiesta Cactus
Get Mariachi Guitars
Get Fiesta Flowers
Get Pinata Paths
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Golden Lure, 3 experience points
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost (if any)
Fiesta Bodaga - 165 gems
Fiesta Bait - 19 gems
Chicken's Pinata - 20 gems (1 time use)

Goals (if any)
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 11: Fiesta Frenzy
Hey Piper! Don't you think it's time for an old fashioned Fiesta? We've got Pinatas! We just need something to crack them open! Go fetch some sticks!
Make 5 Plane Deliveries
Collect 3 Pinata Sticks - random drop from planes
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 11: Fiesta Frenzy
What are these Pinatas full of? Is it CANDY?
Buy 1 Pinata from the Market
Give 1 Pinata Candy

Goal 3 of 11: Fiesta Frenzy
Look! These Churros are just sugary sticks! Morgan didn't say what kind of sticks!
Give 1 Churro from the Bed and Breakfast

Goal 4 of 11: Fiesta Frenzy
While Piper runs around, we got some prep work to do. Let's clean up the rogue Cacti in the area, so w can party properly without getting poked!
Give 1 Cactus Leaf ..from pigs

Goal 5 of 11: Fiesta Frenzy
Yeeow! These peppers be spicy! Morgan! Y'all be needin' these?
Give 1 Spicy Chili from the Windmill

Goal 6 of 11: Fiesta Frenzy
I know we had a Pottery Shipment here somewhere. We'll need to find them for the Fiesta!
Give 1 Folk Pottery from the mine
LOWER LEVELS from the Sugar Spinner

Goal 7 of 11: Fiesta Frenzy
Awww, this Doll is cute! I bet it would make a great guest at the Fiesta!
Give 1 Traditional Doll from the Passion Fruit Vines

Goal 8 of 11: Fiesta Frenzy
We're getting close! This Fiesta is almost ready! We just need some entertainment, something to shake us up!
Give 1 maracas from the Farmer's Outpost

Goal 9 of 11: Fiesta Frenzy
Play it again! A nice guitar to strum would be a nice addition to the party!
Give 1 Mariachi Guitar from fishing

Goal 10 of 11: Fiesta Frenzy
Is it going to be hot? I don't want the sun to burn me to a crisp! I'm going to use this hat, you should too!
Give 1 Sombrero from Apple Trees

Goal 11
Give 1 Poncho
Collected from the Studio
Rewards: 200 coins and 3 XP

Side Goal (optional)
Goal 1 of 2: Don't Miss
Need more Fiesta supplies? This chicken could use a hand!
Buy 1 Chicken Pinata for 20 gems
Send 1 Plane Delivery
Get 5 Pinata Sticks

Goal 1 of 2: Shopping at the Bodega
This little bodega will be able to help you turn extra supplies into something else! We can make the items we need for the Capybara Collection!
Buy the Bodega from the Market - 165 gems

Make A Splash
Want an extra chance at some Fiesta supplies from the pond? Use the Fiesta Bait!
Get 1 Fiesta Bait for 19 gems from the Market

judyandthecat
05-22-19, 02:57 PM
Saved in case needed for information!

judyandthecat
05-22-19, 03:31 PM

Goal 2 of 11

Rynetory2
05-22-19, 08:14 PM
Thank you Farm Story 2 team for these lovely events! :love_heart: Keep them coming. :o
Many thanks Judy for keeping the event information updated for the community! :love_heart:

Good luck all! :)

judyandthecat
05-23-19, 02:36 PM
Ok little problem in posting in the Fiesta thread so putting Goal 3 here
Today higher levels is from the Bed and Breakfast
Give 1 Churro

Paul__
05-24-19, 12:08 PM
Is there any prize for the 11 goals? They require us to give event items and there seems to be no prize besides a small amount of coins and xp for each goal. I don’t see a point to doing these goals for only a small amount of coins and xps.

judyandthecat
05-24-19, 02:40 PM
Goal 4
Give 1 Cactus Leaf
Random drop from pigs

skkdjdkckdmj
05-24-19, 09:32 PM
Is there any prize for the 11 goals? They require us to give event items and there seems to be no prize besides a small amount of coins and xp for each goal. I don’t see a point to doing these goals for only a small amount of coins and xps.

No, only coins and XP as usual. We prizes from the goals but after all are unlocked we can submit for prizes

Paul__
05-25-19, 08:02 AM
No, only coins and XP as usual. We prizes from the goals but after all are unlocked we can submit for prizes

Yeah, but in previous collections we only had to collect the items, not “give” them. I don’t see a point.

judyandthecat
05-25-19, 02:43 PM
Goal 5
Give 1 Spicy Chili
Random from windmill

judyandthecat
05-26-19, 04:34 PM
Goal 6
Give 1 Folk Pottery
Random drop from the mine
LOWER LEVELS from the Sugar Spinner

Lilliepaddd
05-26-19, 06:01 PM
I've only gotten 2 drops in over 30 tries if not more in the mine. Not good!

tisiphonic
05-26-19, 06:24 PM
I was wondering if it was just me. At least 5 picks and 10 shovels without a drop. That’s just since I started counting. I might hold off on the mine until tomorrow and see if it works better then.

Lilliepaddd
05-26-19, 10:59 PM
I was wondering if it was just me. At least 5 picks and 10 shovels without a drop. That?s just since I started counting. I might hold off on the mine until tomorrow and see if it works better then.

Me too! It's always something on a weekend lol. @@

spring_peeper
05-27-19, 03:47 AM
I was wondering if it was just me. At least 5 picks and 10 shovels without a drop. That?s just since I started counting. I might hold off on the mine until tomorrow and see if it works better then.

Sounds typical for any event.

sachertorte19
05-27-19, 09:46 AM
Me too over40 and 2 got

judyandthecat
05-27-19, 03:36 PM
Goal 7
Give 1 Traditional Doll
From the Passion Fruit Vines

skkdjdkckdmj
05-28-19, 02:34 PM
My windmill hasn't given me ANY drops

judyandthecat
05-28-19, 02:50 PM
Goal 8
Give 1 maracas from the Farmer's Outpost

Natasha_07
05-28-19, 06:56 PM
The mine never fails to disappoint me as usual, I haven't gotten a single bowl.

draughnc
05-28-19, 08:06 PM
Noticed all prizes can be bought with gems this time. The capybara is 250 gems and the rest go down from there. Maybe that is why we don't get a pet after 5 collections this time. Also the LTO doesn't give you any bowls that are hard to come by from the mine.

little_veggie
05-28-19, 10:45 PM
So we don’t get the capybara for certain then ,he is a luck prize? Oh sausages !xx

skkdjdkckdmj
05-28-19, 11:09 PM
Noticed all prizes can be bought with gems this time. The capybara is 250 gems and the rest go down from there. Maybe that is why we don't get a pet after 5 collections this time. Also the LTO doesn't give you any bowls that are hard to come by from the mine.

Yes, I noticed that at the beginning of this event. I appreciate it but I would prefer if we could get a prize FOR FREE by getting a number of submittions

ankavale1000
05-29-19, 08:29 AM
Noticed all prizes can be bought with gems this time. The capybara is 250 gems and the rest go down from there.

Could u let me know where u r seeing that the prizes can be purchased? Is it from the collect all to-do list? If so, do u know it’s for certain that when we pay 250 gems we r actually getting the pet and not simply skipping it? Can anyone confirm that the capybara can be purchased through the collect all goal? I’m interested in buying , but only if I’m getting the pet and not skipping it for the goal. Thx

judyandthecat
05-29-19, 02:54 PM
Goal 9
Give 1 Mariachi Guitar
Random drop from fishing

There is a special bait you can purchase for a better chance.
Otherwise use any bait you have.

LOWER LEVELS from the Bakery

05-29-19, 06:08 PM
Fishing pond doing something weird!? You get whatever you fished for and another fish! It pops up like it's the part of the collection, but it's an extra fish!

ETA: I caught a screen shot! I won a catfish, but got a bonus anchovie!

KadeeDid
05-29-19, 06:53 PM
Fishing pond doing something weird!? You get whatever you fished for and another fish! It pops up like it's the part of the collection, but it's an extra fish!

ETA: I caught a screen shot! I won a catfish, but got a bonus anchovie!

I had the same. I thought that I was seeng then nags but it did it again!

Minimalio
05-29-19, 08:22 PM
I had the same. I thought that I was seeng then nags but it did it again!
Ho anche io lo stesso problema....ho provato per 6 volte di seguito....ottengo come "premio" il pesce che pesco...nello specifico pesci-gatto 🤨
? evidente che c'? un problema...spero lo risolvino quanto prima....anche se la mancanza di un premio finale rende questo evento poco allettante 😕

Rynetory2
05-29-19, 08:57 PM
Can someone post a screenshot of the issue in the Bugs forum?

P.S. It'll be most helpful if you can report Bugs in the Bugs forum for tracking purposes. For reporting of any bugs or issues, please use the Bugs and Issues forum. Thanks.

judyandthecat
05-30-19, 02:50 PM
Goal 10
Give 1 Sombrero from the apple trees

LOWER LEVELS from the cocoa trees

draughnc
05-30-19, 08:12 PM
Yes collect all to do list. I purchased it and it is on my farm. Goes into the rodent grotto.

skkdjdkckdmj
05-31-19, 04:07 AM
Yes collect all to do list. I purchased it and it is on my farm. Goes into the rodent grotto.

Oh my gosh! That's amazing!

judyandthecat
05-31-19, 10:38 AM
Someone post today's final goal going to watch grandkids and wont have iPad

Good luck everyone on this final day goal 11 is almost here

griffithpack
05-31-19, 10:50 AM
Wow! The mine is really stingy - just used about 20 tools and got ZERO bowls in the collections gallery - haven’t gotten any since the first day it was available, and I got 3 that day.

skkdjdkckdmj
05-31-19, 04:09 PM
Someone post today's final goal going to watch grandkids and wont have iPad

Good luck everyone on this final day goal 11 is almost here

Goal 11
Give 1 Poncho
Collected from the Studio
Rewards: 200 coins and 3 XP

skkdjdkckdmj
05-31-19, 04:11 PM
The windmill and mine have been very stingy so I can only put 3 collections in unfortunately. But on my first submit I got the Capybara! It's very big though haha

tsumtsum27
05-31-19, 09:40 PM
New goal came up after goal 11. Submit 5 times and rewarded a "singing bird Parrot". Can some one tell if is it a pet or deco. If it is a parrot pet I want to buy the converter machine to be able to turn in 5 times.

judyandthecat
06-01-19, 02:53 AM
This goal will not pop up unless you complete all 11 GOALS

The goal is turn in five collections for a singing parrot.

judyandthecat
06-01-19, 03:54 AM
New goal came up after goal 11. Submit 5 times and rewarded a "singing bird Parrot". Can some one tell if is it a pet or deco. If it is a parrot pet I want to buy the converter machine to be able to turn in 5 times.

It is an awesome animated nice size decoration!

Natasha_07
06-01-19, 11:07 AM

I love that bird but the studio is stingy with me so I am not sure if I will be able to get it. :(

Lilliepaddd
06-01-19, 12:58 PM
Really great decorations! But if I hadn't purchased the converter, I would only have 2 collections from the studio, not thrilled. It's bad! But again everything else is awesome!

skkdjdkckdmj
06-01-19, 02:55 PM

I've already submitted 3 times, but I haven't completed goal 11 yet. If I was to do so, would 3 of the 5 collections be counted as finished? Or would I need to submit another 5 times? Just want to know to see if it is worth it

Allie0105
06-01-19, 03:49 PM

I thought at first it would be a new pet but, as judyandthecat said, it is a really lovely decoration and it is a good size.

judyandthecat
06-01-19, 04:31 PM
I've already submitted 3 times, but I haven't completed goal 11 yet. If I was to do so, would 3 of the 5 collections be counted as finished? Or would I need to submit another 5 times? Just want to know to see if it is worth it

The collections I already had done did not count.

Not sure if same for all levels.

KojiMama
06-02-19, 05:29 AM
The programmers need to unclench on the studio. All weekend not one drop when I did all the others immediately. Since the pet is random we need more chances to get it. This is a repeating pattern in all these contests that needs to be varied. Pick an earlier step if you need to slow player progress.

tsumtsum27
06-02-19, 08:41 AM
The fiesta penguin is so cuteee. He really match with the dancing penguins from last year event.

spring_peeper
06-02-19, 10:33 AM
The programmers need to unclench on the studio. All weekend not one drop when I did all the others immediately. Since the pet is random we need more chances to get it. This is a repeating pattern in all these contests that needs to be varied. Pick an earlier step if you need to slow player progress.

Agreed.

Same events, same issues over and over. First collection you pay 2000 coins to guarantee a collection item (and end up with hundreds of the item needed to get the collection item). Studio and mine (same collection place as past events) don?t give drops.

Boring.

DaphneGlass
06-02-19, 01:04 PM
It would be good if the studio or studios (some have 1 some have 2) stage could be say step 4 or 5 as it’s a slower drop, that way by the time players get to the final step, hopefully the collections will all be about the same, I got 5 drops altogether from my studios over 2 days, had to ‘give’ 1, so now waiting for the studios to finish crafting so hopefully I’ll get 5 turn ins. I did get the iguana so am quite happy with him, he is very bright, and I like the lazy lizard lol, prizes are good xx

HappyBunny09
06-02-19, 08:55 PM
Not one drop from the studio all weekend, I haven’t been able to turn in even one collection yet.!! This is so annoying, all I need is the studio to drop the item..

DaphneGlass
06-03-19, 03:54 AM
Not one drop from the studio all weekend, I haven’t been able to turn in even one collection yet.!! This is so annoying, all I need is the studio to drop the item..

Do u have a bronze bell so u can speed the items crafting up, I did buttons, purple silk flowers, scarfs and belt combinations and found I got 1 drop per 14 crafts so just managed the five needed to turn in 5 times for the parrot, its a decoration by the way not a pet. Try a mix of crafts and wait till they're all finished crafting them tap each one slowly, I found that helped x

db1323
06-03-19, 07:16 PM
Agreed.

Same events, same issues over and over. First collection you pay 2000 coins to guarantee a collection item (and end up with hundreds of the item needed to get the collection item). Studio and mine (same collection place as past events) don?t give drops.

Boring.

Same old same old....each event it seems we don’t get drops. I agree also. It’s getting old

RoyalBlue305
06-04-19, 06:11 PM
Congrats to those that got prizes they wanted. Unfortunately I never received an item I wanted after turning in 7 collections. The drop rate on the Studio was virtually zero. But that’s usually how these collection events go. You overload on some items and barely get any on others. I did get the raccoon on the last collection event so I’m happy with that. Thanks Storm 8 for another engaging event.

Rynetory2
06-04-19, 08:08 PM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

skkdjdkckdmj
06-05-19, 01:05 AM
To be honest, the drops were soooo bad! I had trouble getting windmill, mine, studio, pigs. I usually have somewhat better luck! At least I got the Capybara!

spring_peeper
06-05-19, 03:30 AM
I would like to see the events switched up a bit. They are all the same.

Whatever happened to the County Fair events? Just something a little more original would be nice as opposed to the same “turn in collections from items collected from deliveries/chickens/windmill/mine/etc”

KojiMama
06-05-19, 03:32 AM
The poll needs to have an option around difficulty. Couldn’t complete is too vague because there are too many reasons why. When the drops are manipulated by the people behind the game there needs to be a way to vote on that in the poll. Another problem is we vote by what prize we like. But when drops get duplicate prizes often you’ll never get accurate voting. I have no idea if I like all the prizes because I kept getting duplicates. Programming can be created to make sure duplicates don’t drop as often. Once it’s written then you copy and paste that into the next contest.

ankavale1000
06-05-19, 11:08 AM
Thank u Stormie for this event. The rodent is hugely true to its description! Luv the penguins! I bought the converter building this time cuz of them penguins. It’s a bit odd the Parrot deco goal only comes out after Goal 11. Thanks to Judy posting it else I would’ve missed it. Can we have the Turn-In 5x Goal arriving at the same time as Goal 1 and Collect Them All? Thx

Natasha_07
06-05-19, 12:44 PM
I turned a total of 5 collections but I didn't receive that bird decoration because I had 'given' 1 coat after I turned in a collection.

Overall I'm happy with my prizes and the Sun Conure, I just wish I had better luck with getting old maps and land deeds so I can put all these decorations out. So many years of playing and my farm is still tiny.

gc0912
06-05-19, 01:11 PM
I would like to see the events switched up a bit. They are all the same.

Whatever happened to the County Fair events? Just something a little more original would be nice as opposed to the same “turn in collections from items collected from deliveries/chickens/windmill/mine/etc”

I wish there was more variation in events as well. We used to have World Events where everyone pitched in to win the prizes!

sandygin
06-05-19, 04:23 PM
I miss the other kind of events too.I do not like the luck events as I never get the animal but only multiples of the same items.I like the events where if you do the work,you will get the prize and not a chance at the prize.

Lilliepaddd
06-05-19, 10:22 PM
I miss those events as well! I think if they released more pets or decorations we could buy and use gems that way. The community fair was a good one and frankly I'm bored with the same events. The apple tree was an awful drop! I didn't get one on the last day at all. Thank goodness I had the converter. I do have to say that the mariachi band is awesome!

Rynetory2
06-14-19, 06:27 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.