PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: Bee Time! - 2019 May 21 (15 Days)

Rynetory2
05-21-19, 06:11 AM
Moderator Warning:

Please check if there's an existing thread before you start a new thread.
It would be confusing for members to discuss the same topic in various threads. Let's keep them altogether in existing thread. Kindly refrain from starting duplicate threads once a thread has been started, as per forum rules.

For bugs report, post in the Bugs and Issues forum.
https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Bakery-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

Please be mindful of forum rules when postings. Thanks for your cooperation.
forum rules and policies (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

Off topic and add me posts have been removed.
You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbours in the Add Me forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

Missing Sticky Cakes - fixed
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108571-SOLVED-Bee-Time-Sticky-Cake-recipe-no-longer-in-oven

This issue has been fixed. It's in the Basic Oven.

AnnirasSweets
05-21-19, 12:02 PM
15 Day Goal - Bee Time!
*Goal should end June 04, 2019*

*Honey Cake recipe in Beehive Oven is now called Light Honey Cake*

Goal 1: Bee Time!
Serve 8 Busy Bees (16g to skip) *Typo - Serve = Buy* *Duplicate Name*

- Wallpaper

- $8,000 each
Buy 12 Honeycomb Tile (24g to skip)

- Floor Tile

- $9,000 each
*Rewards: $2,620, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Beehive Oven Appliance* *Side Goal Opens*

Goal 2: Buzzing Bakery
Serve 3 Beehive Oven (4g to skip) *Typo - Serve = Build*

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $35,000 each

- 28 Mason Bee + 12 Sweet Bee
Serve 20 Baked Honey Brie (30g to skip)

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: *$2,650, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Light Honey Cake Recipe*

Goal 3: Earn Your S t r i p e s
Serve 12 Light Honey Cake (30g to skip)

- 3 Hours
Buy 2 Bee Hive Sign (4g to skip)

- Wall Deco

- $22,000 each
*Rewards: $2,700, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Honey Pear Recipe*

Goal 4: Sweet and Sticky
Serve 16 Honey Pear (45g to skip)

- 5 Hours
Buy ANY 1 floor deco (can't skip)
*Rewards: $2,770, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Honey Maker Appliance*

Goal 5: Honey, I Love to Bake
Build 3 Honey Maker (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $39,000 each

- 40 Cuckoo Bee + 32 Honey Bee
Serve 25 Honey Yeast Roll (15g to skip)

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: $2,880, 80 xp, UNLOCKS - Honey Baklava Recipe*

Goal 6: Busy Little Bees
Visit 12 Community Members (12g to skip)
Leave 12 Tips (12g to skip)
Have 2 Honeycomb (4g to skip)

- Counter

- $15,000 each
*Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp, UNLOCKS - Bee Mascot Floor Deco*

Goal 7: Combing Through
Serve 20 Honey Baklava (45g to skip)

- 7 Hours
Have 1 Bee Mascot (2g to skip)

- 2x2 Floor Deco

- $20,000 each
*Rewards: $3,300, 90 xp, UNLOCKS - Honey Sun Tea Recipe*

Goal 8: Hive Five
Have 4 Honey Comb Table (8g to skip)

- $14,000 each
Have 4 Honey Pot Stool (8g to skip)

- $16,000 each
*Rewards: $3,470, 95 xp, UNLOCKS - Honey Harvesting Floor Deco*

Goal 9: Honey Harvest
Serve 25 Honey Sun Tea (60g to skip)

- 10 Hours
Have 1 Honey Harvesting (2g to skip)

- 3x3 Floor Deco

- $32,000 each
*Rewards: $3,700, 100 xp, 1 Free Wildflower Bees*

Final Goal Prize:
Wildflower Bees, 4x4, 65 Gems

SIDE GOAL:

Bees Part One:
Serve 8 Sticky Cake (44g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 12 Hours *under Cake tab*
Serve 8 Daisy Cake (50g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 6 Hours *under Cake tab*
Rewards: $1,800, 53 xp

Bees Part Two:
Serve 10 Sticky Cake (66g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 10 Daisy Cake (60g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Rewards: $1,800, 53 xp

Bees Part Three:
Serve 14 Sticky Cake (88g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 12 Daisy Cake (70g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Rewards: $1,800, 53 xp, 1 Free Garden Cake

Final Side Goal Prize:
Garden Cake, 3x3, 55 Gem Value (Originally Released April 26, 2012 as LTO)

NEW GOAL ITEMS:
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=51932&d=1558843062
MAIN GOAL CARDS:
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=51931&d=1558842950
SIDE GOAL CARDS:
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=51830&d=1558476483
May 30, 2019 - 4 Day iOS Value Pack Offer:

Honey and Jam is a 2x2 Floor Deco that was originally released November 25, 2011 as a possible 3rd Prize when purchasing the Cake and Tea Mystery Box for 24 Gems.
https://i.imgur.com/Buoeghn.jpg

Cocoapffpff
05-21-19, 12:12 PM
Awwwh, loving the wallpaper and the theme!

EdiiLouise
05-21-19, 12:15 PM
Where do I find sticky cake?

tagliatele
05-21-19, 12:17 PM

I can't find it either.
Also:
- progress bar on Beehive Oven is not working for me

Natasha_07
05-21-19, 12:19 PM
Great so now we have to serve wallpaper and cook an expired recipe, once again bugged goal taking away precious time.

Originally the recipe took 12 hours for those interested.

nay22loki
05-21-19, 12:19 PM
I've searched around and it appears Sticky Cake was removed from Ovens a while ago?

Emrets
05-21-19, 12:20 PM
Seems the game is dying by bugs

nay22loki
05-21-19, 12:20 PM
Don't forget to serve your Beehive Ovens rather than build them!

EDIT: This comment is just poking fun at the typo in the goal. Ovens are built, not served.

mixxed
05-21-19, 12:21 PM
Sticky Cake use to be a 12h recipe in a basic oven but seems it's been reported as removed in 2013.

lynnelea
05-21-19, 12:22 PM
Can?t find the sticky cake! Plz not another issue with this new goal 😞

EdiiLouise
05-21-19, 12:27 PM
I'm glad they bought back an old recipe. Gutted we can't have it though

monstertop
05-21-19, 12:33 PM
Hahah where's the sticky cake?! Of course it'd be missing :P

TwixAndScones
05-21-19, 12:33 PM
Interesting. I think someone say that this happen.

Anyway. I like the goal prize so I do goal.

Naya2017
05-21-19, 12:40 PM
I love the design of the sticky cake from what I can see in the goal criteria. Hoping S8 can bring that recipe back into the basic oven. I generally don't do side goals but this one seems really cute. Please fix the bug ASAP!

Shawnie_Wafflehead
05-21-19, 12:43 PM
I don't have it either... once again they need to give us an extra day to finish because they don't have all the required recipes available!

mixxed
05-21-19, 12:47 PM
Thanks for all the details again AnnirasSweets!

Do you gem through the goals so you can post them for the rest of us?

makhan2
05-21-19, 12:49 PM
I cannot believe this is happening again. I don?t even do or try do do anything they probably won?t fix it until tomorrow after 10 am anyways. But this is so sad all resent goals have been like this.

slayer7000
05-21-19, 12:51 PM
Why is there an issue with every goal?! Just have one person in quality control go through and make sure everything is smooth before releasing it?s not that hard

VanaCatu
05-21-19, 12:54 PM
This!!! It'll be sooner than we think when "bugs&issues" section of the forum will contain "ohmygoditsworking!" - just coz it DOESN'T NORMALLY.

AnnirasSweets
05-21-19, 12:55 PM
Thanks for all the details again AnnirasSweets!

Do you gem through the goals so you can post them for the rest of us?

No, another player sends me pics of the goal info and I post it for everyone. I slog through the goals one at a time like everyone else does.

VanaCatu
05-21-19, 12:58 PM
Why is there an issue with every goal?! Just have one person in quality control go through and make sure everything is smooth before releasing it?s not that hard

It is. Believe me. It's hard and expensive. (up to company)

mixxed
05-21-19, 01:01 PM
No, another player sends me pics of the goal info and I post it for everyone. I slog through the goals one at a time like everyone else does.

Slog is a nice descriptive choice!

Does that mean that player goes through the gems to be capable of sending them to you?
I guess it blows my mind when I come here to get a peek ahead and see all the details get posted on day 1 of new goals :D

mikepastry
05-21-19, 01:07 PM
Sticky cake?!

AnnirasSweets
05-21-19, 01:08 PM
Personally, I can't believe that they've added a recipe called HONEY CAKE to this goal set. Just five days ago they added a Honey Cake to the Tea Cup Stove when we already had a recipe with that name on the Pirate Oven. This newest addition is now the THIRD Honey Cake we've got in Bakery Story.

That there are so many issues in this goal when they've copied the decos straight from other games is mind blowing. I thought they recycled items so they would save themselves time to focus on the running of the game instead of designing but I guess that's not the case??

C'mon s8! Take some pride in your work and step up your game!

isa6jala3
05-21-19, 01:11 PM
We already had a bee goal... A while ago, but i like these goal prizes a lot more... If only they were able to set up a goal without problems would be really Nice for a change!

Facht
05-21-19, 01:15 PM

Busy bees wallpaper and honey comb tile that we already have and the new Busy bees and honeycomb...

makhan2
05-21-19, 01:16 PM
At least the Honey cake does look like a cake now. But I really wish the recipes were cute, they aren?t cute enough. Last cute recipes was Rabbit Macaroons.

makhan2
05-21-19, 01:18 PM
I like the new one better. But I think it?s soo similar.

AnnirasSweets
05-21-19, 01:22 PM

Busy bees wallpaper and honey comb tile that we already have and the new Busy bees and honeycomb...

I know, right?! I note in the first post if something is duplicated or copied to help cut down new players' confusion but only if it's an exact thing. Like the new tile is called Honeycomb Tile whereas the old was called Honey Comb Tile. It's a small difference, but a difference nonetheless so I don't think it's a name duplication.

Sunshiny_Day
05-21-19, 01:23 PM

The new flooring looks like a soccer ball #imho

Facht
05-21-19, 01:27 PM
I know, right?! I note in the first post if something is duplicated or copied to help cut down new players' confusion but only if it's an exact thing. Like the new tile is called Honeycomb Tile whereas the old was called Honey Comb Tile. It's a small difference, but a difference nonetheless so I don't think it's a name duplication.

Yeah, I noticed that too. For me it counted when I bought the old wallpaper and tiles to, so it doesn't really matter...

AnnirasSweets
05-21-19, 01:39 PM
Yeah, I noticed that too. For me it counted when I bought the old wallpaper and tiles to, so it doesn't really matter...

For the first goal, you can always purchase any floor tile or wallpaper and the goal will count it. Every other goal, you must purchase the item it requests but the first on does offer some wiggle room for newer players. I (and most older players) have so many of each wallpaper that it's just easier for me to buy the new stuff instead, lol.

monstertop
05-21-19, 01:55 PM

Ohhh that's why this design has been bothering me. It looked too similar to something but I couldn't place my finger on it. Definitely a soccer ball LOL.

kittyhugs
05-21-19, 01:56 PM
Post #8 by nay22loki
Could you please explain what you mean by "Don't forget to serve your Beehive ovens rather than build them?"

AnnirasSweets
05-21-19, 02:00 PM
Post #8 by nay22loki
Could you please explain what you mean by "Don't forget to serve your Beehive ovens rather than build them?"

Not the OP but I think they were just referring to the fact that the first two goals of every 15 Day Goal has had the same typo for months now.

JayBoy408
05-21-19, 02:04 PM
Don't forget to serve your Beehive Ovens rather than build them!

Sorry, I?m new to the forum... what exactly does ?serve? the oven mean?

nay22loki
05-21-19, 02:05 PM
Not the OP but I think they were just referring to the fact that the first two goals of every 15 Day Goal has had the same typo for months now.

Yes sorry, I was just poking some fun at the typo! :)

AnnirasSweets
05-21-19, 02:11 PM
Sorry, I?m new to the forum... what exactly does ?serve? the oven mean?

If you refer to the first post, I note that the goal tasks in our goal books have a typo in the first two goals that says Serve when it really means something else. This is a recurring typo that has been hanging around for months and can be confusing for new players who may not know and think they're meant to serve a recipe named Busy Bees rather than a buy a wallpaper with that name.

nay22loki
05-21-19, 02:16 PM
Sorry for the confusion AnnirasSweets, I've edited my original comment.

coffeebeams
05-21-19, 02:16 PM
Yes I'm actually sad this is happening. The game being so poorly designed is causing people to lose interest. Non existent recipes, poor coding & bad grammar are just ****ing the fun.

DianaAKF
05-21-19, 02:17 PM
Thank you for all the info 🤗

makhan2
05-21-19, 02:37 PM
At least the final prize is nice! For the first time since I started this game I want to actually finish the goal to get the prize.

katequilter53
05-21-19, 02:44 PM
No sticky cake. Not lovin? it.

Daengel
05-21-19, 03:12 PM
I'm already baking my Daisy cakes, hopefully they'll fix the issues before the bugs appear on my cakes :((( most issues had costed me time and foods ugh :(

saritadawn
05-21-19, 03:33 PM
Did any one report that we have no sticky cakes?

Natasha_07
05-21-19, 03:40 PM
Show us some love S8, fix your bugs and glitches before release.

Mamaforbes
05-21-19, 04:15 PM
Sticky Cakes are available

brwnsuga8
05-21-19, 04:22 PM
S8- Thanks for bringing back the sticky cake and also for adding the Daisy cake. I've never seen it before and it looks cute!
S8- I still play your game and have spent money (when you actually have good sales like the last one). But, reusing old decor items, the constant typos and giving food and items the same names, the glitches and whatnot...I'm lost. Why?

atrekker1
05-21-19, 04:33 PM
HI?m furious I decided to use some gems and get the bonus prize, the garden cake. I ?skipped? the sticky cakes and the daisy cake. It took my gems and didn?t continue the steps. It just went back to the first step again and this time is asking for MORE gems for the same thing!,what?s going on with Storm8, the are really messing up lately and it?s costing me money!

Denie49
05-21-19, 04:40 PM
The sticky cake is now working and it cook for 12 hours and it is on the basic oven

eatbeachsleeprepeat
05-21-19, 04:45 PM
HI?m furious I decided to use some gems and get the bonus prize, the garden cake. I ?skipped? the sticky cakes and the daisy cake. It took my gems and didn?t continue the steps. It just went back to the first step again and this time is asking for MORE gems for the same thing!,what?s going on with Storm8, the are really messing up lately and it?s costing me money!

There are 3 parts to this goal in order to get the goal prize. You can find the info on the first page of this post, but for quick reference, you have to cook 8 sticky cakes & 8 daisy cakes then you move on to part two where you have to cook 10 of each sticky & daisy, and finally part 3 you have to cook 14 sticky cake and 12 daisy cake. Using gems to skip any part of the goal will only skip the current step, not the entire goal. Hope this makes sense.

AnnirasSweets
05-21-19, 05:05 PM
Update: The first post is finished now that the Sticky Cake has been added back to our CookBooks.

Noticed that several basic recipes have had the unlock levels altered including the Daisy Cake. Interesting but now I've got to go and update all my inventories!

saritadawn
05-21-19, 05:36 PM
Sticky cakes are back!! Yea

KadeeDid
05-21-19, 06:13 PM

That's what I thought!

Daengel
05-21-19, 07:32 PM
Goal 3: Earn Your ******s
Serve 12 Honey Cake (30g to skip) *Triplicate Recipe Name*
- 5 Hours
Buy 2 Bee Hive Sign (4g to skip)
- Wall Deco
- $22,000 each

I think it's 3 hours for the honey cake?

Rynetory2
05-21-19, 07:58 PM
Moderator Warning:

Please check if there's an existing thread before you start a new thread.
It would be confusing for members to discuss the same topic in various threads. Let's keep them altogether in existing thread. Kindly refrain from starting duplicate threads once a thread has been started, as per forum rules.

For bugs report, post in the Bugs and Issues forum.
https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Bakery-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

Please be mindful of forum rules when postings. Thanks for your cooperation.
forum rules and policies (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

Off topic and add me posts have been removed.
You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbours in the Add Me forum. http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

Missing Sticky Cakes - fixed
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108571-SOLVED-Bee-Time-Sticky-Cake-recipe-no-longer-in-oven

This issue has been fixed. It's in the Basic Oven.

Added to Post 1.

LibrababyColeman777
05-21-19, 09:45 PM
I wish we could have the sticky cake back permanently. I?ve been playing since 2010 and they have gotten rid of a lot of cute recipes over the years. Overall I like this goal and side goal better than the last one!

MoonAndRew
05-21-19, 10:08 PM
Personally, I can't believe that they've added a recipe called HONEY CAKE to this goal set. Just five days ago they added a Honey Cake to the Tea Cup Stove when we already had a recipe with that name on the Pirate Oven. This newest addition is now the THIRD Honey Cake we've got in Bakery Story.

That there are so many issues in this goal when they've copied the decos straight from other games is mind blowing. I thought they recycled items so they would save themselves time to focus on the running of the game instead of designing but I guess that's not the case??

C'mon s8! Take some pride in your work and step up your game!

hmm, in restaurant story we have honey bee theme too.

i rather S8 just have goals once a month, so that players can catch up with cooking and saving money.

Shawnie_Wafflehead
05-21-19, 10:24 PM
Yay!

puffzandpastries
05-22-19, 12:17 AM
More than the goal prize, or the recipes, I think I really love the names of the goal quests/tasks. Very creative lol, better than the entire furnishing. I think they need to have goals that are LESS of always trees and some stuff around it. The Kitten Box was a great one, although it was a messed up goal.

roxystaufenberg
05-22-19, 03:37 AM
Cute

zumicyh
05-22-19, 05:45 AM
I ll keep playing this game no matter how, as i love all kinds of new recipes!! To be honest, s8 fixed the bug faster than before but hope they can do better still

makhan2
05-22-19, 06:31 AM
I agree we have been getting goals back to back we don?t even have time to sell the previous goal recipes and our counters get full. At this rate I will have my whole bakery full with counters. Haha

Jojocl141587
05-22-19, 07:44 AM
We already had a bee goal... A while ago, but i like these goal prizes a lot more... If only they were able to set up a goal without problems would be really Nice for a change!

Just curious as to when this bee goal was? Because I stopped playing for some years I'll admit that but picked up the game again consistently around mid 2016 and haven't missed a goal since. I don't remember there being a bee goal in that time frame and it's been almost 3 years now. As long as it's different recipes and prizes I don't see the issue with maybe repeating a theme every few years especially for people who missed the first ones.

fluttering1
05-22-19, 10:25 AM
Anyone else having problems with requests? Sent out 12 yesterday, got 4 back so far. Only asked active neighbors who quickly grant requests. It's like my neighbors are granting them but I am not receiving them or something. Am I losing it?

AnnirasSweets
05-22-19, 10:52 AM
Just curious as to when this bee goal was? Because I stopped playing for some years I'll admit that but picked up the game again consistently around mid 2016 and haven't missed a goal since. I don't remember there being a bee goal in that time frame and it's been almost 3 years now. As long as it's different recipes and prizes I don't see the issue with maybe repeating a theme every few years especially for people who missed the first ones.

The last Bee content we were given in BS wasn't from a goal but rather a regular update on March 02, 2016 https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89526

And before that it was the Honey update on September 17, 2014 https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73161

KeiYos
05-22-19, 01:23 PM
Is the sticky cake permanent or limited?

AnnirasSweets
05-22-19, 03:49 PM
Is the sticky cake permanent or limited?

I don't think we'll know for sure unless an official drops by to share but I'm leaning toward permanent for several reasons. Mainly because the last few times they've had to add a recipe to the Basic Oven for a goal, they've remained and because limited recipes usually have a colored trim and a timer counting down when it will leave our CookBooks. That said, nothing is for certain so....

fawziaj
05-22-19, 09:11 PM

In the basic oven

fawziaj
05-22-19, 09:12 PM

In the basic oven

EdiiLouise
05-23-19, 06:27 AM
I ll keep playing this game no matter how, as i love all kinds of new recipes!! To be honest, s8 fixed the bug faster than before but hope they can do better still

Me too!!! I'll be sad if this game disappeared

AnnirasSweets
05-23-19, 09:03 AM
Thanks s8!

I see you changed the name of Honey Cake #3 to Light Honey Cake. Wise decision and one that I appreciate.

Off to update post 1!

Naya2017
05-23-19, 12:47 PM
The light honey cake is VERY cute. I place my baked items based on color, and I feel that with a good half of the recipes being some variation of gold/orange/brown, majority-white recipes look quite nice as an offset.
I also wish S8 would release all previous goal ovens/recipes to us to buy (I'm willing to spend ALL the gems for some of the locked ovens), instead of periodically making them available through new goals. I see some recipes in my neighbours' bakeries that drives me nuts because they're adorable and I can't get my hands on them!

makhan2
05-23-19, 03:02 PM
The light honey cake is VERY cute. I place my baked items based on color, and I feel that with a good half of the recipes being some variation of gold/orange/brown, majority-white recipes look quite nice as an offset.
I also wish S8 would release all previous goal ovens/recipes to us to buy (I'm willing to spend ALL the gems for some of the locked ovens), instead of periodically making them available through new goals. I see some recipes in my neighbours' bakeries that drives me nuts because they're adorable and I can't get my hands on them!
I totally agree with you. I’ve seen soo many adorable recipes like mine cream br?l?e and other nice cakes I will never be able to bake ��

hildeave99
05-23-19, 03:05 PM
Despite completed for all parts for Beehive oven (1st oven) but I don?t have e free one Honey Maker oven (2nd oven)..pls help.. thanks in advance.

AnnirasSweets
05-23-19, 03:35 PM
Despite completed for all parts for Beehive oven (1st oven) but I don?t have e free one Honey Maker oven (2nd oven)..pls help.. thanks in advance.

You have to complete all the goals (1-4) completely before goal 4 unlocks the Honey Maker for purchase and you receive one free and fully built for free. See first page for full details on the goal tasks and rewards.

If you're on Goal 5 (Honey, I Love to Bake) and did not receive the free Honey Maker:
Force close the game
Restart your device
Check your appliance tab once more

If it's still not there, then you'll need to open a support ticket with the team.

hildeave99
05-23-19, 03:53 PM
You have to complete all the goals (1-4) completely before goal 4 unlocks the Honey Maker for purchase and you receive one free and fully built for free. See first page for full details on the goal tasks and rewards.

If you're on Goal 5 (Honey, I Love to Bake) and did not receive the free Honey Maker:
Force close the game
Restart your device
Check your appliance tab once more

If it's still not there, then you'll need to open a support ticket with the team.

Hi AnnirasSweets,

Thanks for e quick reply. I?m at Goal 5, I saw e ?free one Honey maker oven? but I bought 5 honey maker ovens n none is fully built..

Will try yr method. Thank you v much!

callmetired
05-24-19, 08:55 AM
Score! Already mastered Sticky Cake in all 3 of my bakeries.

Never to be cooked again ever.
Welcome back, Red Velvet Cake.

AnnirasSweets
05-30-19, 06:52 PM
I've updated the information post to include the current iOS Value Pack offer.

Natasha_07
06-01-19, 10:52 AM
I'm still on the last recipe, hope I can finish in time.

riverly
06-02-19, 09:22 PM
Have these goals become harder to reach? I haven't done too many, but I recall the ones I've done before were easier. I'll have to spend gems to finish.

AnnirasSweets
06-03-19, 05:08 AM
Have these goals become harder to reach? I haven't done too many, but I recall the ones I've done before were easier. I'll have to spend gems to finish.

They have most assuredly become harder over the last month or so since they've increased the amount of recipes required. Even after they started this whole collectibles nonsense for the goals I would finish with at least 5 days to spare. Now, I'm finishing with mere hours to spare.

If I wasn't such a completionist I'd stop playing after unlocking the goals but I think we both know that's not my style, lol.

Naya2017
06-03-19, 10:53 AM
I think they're ramped up the difficulty a little, but I can still finish both main & side goals with 2-3 days to spare. I'm LVL 99 though, and have 20 ovens going at any given time plus 275 neighbours, many of whom are active and respond within half a day to goal part requests.
The trick is to keep up a semi-regular drumbeat of neighbour invites to keep at least 30 daily active neighbours, and max out your oven count.
I also don't always do side goals - it's OK to pass on the ones that don't give you very cute/desirable rewards. If I do that I usually finish goals with at least 4-5 days left.

AuntyRose32
06-04-19, 11:57 AM
I won’t be finishing this goal, it’s a shame I love the final prize but I refuse to spend gems again to finish. If you’re not glued to your device you have no hope of finishing these goals since they increased the amount of times you need to bake each dish.

AnnirasSweets
06-05-19, 08:48 AM
Well, I finished this one on Monday, a whole day before the goal finished. That's good, I guess. However, all these close calls have been making me wonder if it's time to change my playing style - the one I've had since I started playing.

On one hand: I know that goals would be easier if I built more goal ovens. On the other hand: it chafes against my sensibilities to build more than three ovens. I've always built 3 of each oven, from the very beginning of the BS limited time goals. After years of playing like this, in my mind it just seems ridiculous for me to have to build a bunch of ovens to finish a goal only to turn around and sell the surplus ovens at the end of two weeks. Seems like such a waste to me.

But taking into account how difficult these new requirements are making goals, I'm left vacillating between playing efficiently or playing easily. I'll have to spend this next day (before the new goal starts) weighing out whether it's more important for me to be frugal in my playing or if it's more important that I finish the goals even earlier.

AuntyRose32
06-05-19, 11:07 AM
Well, I finished this one on Monday, a whole day before the goal finished. That's good, I guess. However, all these close calls have been making me wonder if it's time to change my playing style - the one I've had since I started playing.

On one hand: I know that goals would be easier if I built more goal ovens. On the other hand: it chafes against my sensibilities to build more than three ovens. I've always built 3 of each oven, from the very beginning of the BS limited time goals. After years of playing like this, in my mind it just seems ridiculous for me to have to build a bunch of ovens to finish a goal only to turn around and sell the surplus ovens at the end of two weeks. Seems like such a waste to me.

But taking into account how difficult these new requirements are making goals, I'm left vacillating between playing efficiently or playing easily. I'll have to spend this next day (before the new goal starts) weighing out whether it's more important for me to be frugal in my playing or if it's more important that I finish the goals even earlier.

Yes, changing how you’ve played from the beginning isn’t an easy thing to do. I think if you have the ability to build more ovens then that’s the way you should go, if I could build more ovens I would but I keep a very small neighbour list so it’s slow going for me to collect all the parts I need. If I had more neighbours who consistently played goals and accepted requests I’d just build more ovens and then store them once done (I don’t think I could sell them incase they’re needed for some future side goal etc, so they can just sit as they are).

Completing goals early is nice because it allows you to return to regular game play for a while so you don’t always feel like you’re in the midst of a goal, which gets a little tiresome after a while in my opinion. It’s nice to just bake at leisure, complete some unfinished recipes or redecorate without the hassle of goals. It also allows you to take a break from constantly checking into your game if you so wish. I always check in to accept requests no matter what but I don’t have to hang around in the game if my goals are done.

As it is I just go from one goal set to the next. I no longer always complete the goals and I’ve decided to not use gems to finish if possible. I have a few neighbours who I noticed no longer do the goals, they still send goal parts but just want basic parts in return. Goals are becoming a pain for some players when really they should be enjoyable, they shouldn’t be taking over from regular play though. I still enjoy the goals but like you I need to try figure something out because my current state of playing isn’t working anymore.

AnnirasSweets
06-05-19, 11:06 PM
So we have sticky cake forever? I think I we have now. because goal is gone and recipe still there???

It's likely seeing as the other recipes they've added to basic appliances for goals these last few months have remained in BS and RS. Though, it's equally likely that it will be removed at some time in the future with little to no notice as has happened to items recently. *shrugs* It's pretty much an even toss up at this point, lol.

CassieJo84
06-06-19, 12:43 PM
I finished this goal but the goal prize is still locked for me. Can anyone help? 😩

pixiegamer
06-06-19, 12:52 PM
I finished this goal but the goal prize is still locked for me. Can anyone help? ��

Try closing your game and restarting it - if you finished the goal it should be unlocked; it might just be a sync issue.